Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Please Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me (3069 Views)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me by member31: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2010
i have been dating this girl for 4yrs and really hoped to marry her she was all i had. Now she is telling me that we can not continue with the relationship because her parents do not like igbo boyz. i tried to plead with her but she keeps saying she do not want to do anything to hurt her parents

I'm so hurt and don't know what to do. please help me out.
Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2010
this girl has already told you that she wont go against her parents and her parents stated that your ethnic background is the problem. . . . . . . . . . so i suggest you look for some other girl and accept your fate.

no be by force.

it will be difficult but i suggest you stop seeing that person now as there is absolutely no possible future between the both of you. the longer you wait to move on with your life, the harder it will be.
Re: Please Advise Me by Igwe9(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
@爱,因为您了解中文,因此i'm回复您用中文,不请让您的情感云香您的生活。 什么值得做值得很好做。.
Re: Please Advise Me by Kelvinj(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
Guess she just told u all, So just move on with ur live man
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Igwe.

我如何应付
Re: Please Advise Me by 190: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2010
爱:

i have been dating this girl for 4yrs and really hoped to marry her she was all i had. Now she is telling me that we can not continue with the relationship because her parents do not like igbo boyz. i tried to plead with her but she keeps saying she do not want to do anything to hurt her parents

因此i'm回复您用中文,不请让您的情感云香您的生活。 什么值得做值得很好做。 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Advise Me by Igwe9(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
爱:

@Igwe.

我如何应付

因为父母不喜欢igbos,并且由于那事,她任意抛弃您。 对我她未曾爱您。
如此兄弟,移动以您亲爱的生活"他们说的真实的爱是瞎的",但她的能在您的想像力之外看

move on with your life, true love is likely gonna be blind but hers sees beyond your imaginations. . . . lol , sorry my brother, it happens atimes, flimsy excuses after she's done with you
Re: Please Advise Me by DOAweb(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
Carry go!
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2010
@190

但是这四年

@Igwe

伊圭感谢我强大了。我会尝试忘记她。

但是,为什么有些人讨厌igbos
Re: Please Advise Me by Igwe9(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
爱:

@Igwe

伊圭感谢我强大了。我会尝试忘记她。

但是,为什么有些人讨厌igbos

I dunno, the real reasons could be far from what she's told you.
晚安
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
Mr previous relationship ended because of the same problem (he's Igbo) God what the hell
Re: Please Advise Me by daylae(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2010
Don't know why we don't practice what we preach in this country. We go about claiming we are one-preaching unity,but when its time to take a personal decision that involves ethnicity,hypocricy comes in. Sad!
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2010
Na waoo,
Re: Please Advise Me by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2010
Wasn't the girl's speech to you enough. . .
Poster, she said her parents don't like Igbo boys
Please, move on. . .
Re: Please Advise Me by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 13, 2010
Love the name by the way grin grin grin grin Well the girl has said it all, you know how prejudiced society is especially in Nigeria. sad
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2010
is not as easy as it sounds, 4yrs relationship, well, i am doing my best to get over it i know that every disappointment is a BLESSING

God i hope you are hearing my prayers
Re: Please Advise Me by r231(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2010
^^^^^^dude there is nothing else you can do.
just move on
Re: Please Advise Me by stalliontp(m): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2010
因此父母在4年以后突然醒体会他们不喜欢伊博人男孩? 它是借口,并且您知道什么? 她确实不是那个您的。 倾销快速她的驴子!
Re: Please Advise Me by r231(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2010
is it ma computer or you lot are writing some Chinese crap thingy here
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 1:12am On Feb 13, 2010
@stalliontp
你是对的。我认为她是一个关系到
Re: Please Advise Me by adauche2: 1:20am On Feb 13, 2010
Every disappointed is a blessing. I broke up from my ex 3 yrs ago to move on with someone else as I was not in love with him, he was sooo kind to me and loved me so much. I fell for someone else and he broke up with me after some years finding old argument as excuses and refusing to rekindle our relationship. I heard my ex is happily married with twins and am lonely and sad but I recently phoned him to apologise and asked him to forgive me for the pain I caused him and told him I was happy for him.  

Karma is real. Do not deceive anyone in a relationship and don’t lead anyone on if you know deep down inside it does not feel right (you will be punished) I felt his pain, now I look back and I understand why everything is the way it is and I look for forward to my new love. I learnt a horrible lesson. But I did love whole heartedly thinking nothing will go wrong. I got the shock of my life when he announced our break up. It felt like something stabbed me in the heart. Look forward to your new love I hope it will be better than the last. Pray for your ex as karma does have a way of creeping up unexpectedly.

IT WILL NOT BE EASY CRY IF YOU MUST AND FOCUS ON YOUR SINGLE SELF AGAIN. IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO FORCE LOVE ON SOMEONE.

Hope this helps wink
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 1:25am On Feb 13, 2010
thanx I'm feelin better
Re: Please Advise Me by Taken(m): 3:24am On Feb 13, 2010
@ Poster

Boy, i think you should visit the store and get several rolls of tissue and cry ya heart out.
Firstly, cook some meal and have a blast. Thirdly, give ya ex a finger and laugh ya heart out.
Finally, boy u are single again - time to go fishing! hahaha!

But anyway dude, she has -0 love for you from the beginning - her parent's decision was there to help you see the truth.

Good Hunting!
Re: Please Advise Me by Amigoz(f): 3:50am On Feb 13, 2010
爱:

i have been dating this girl for 4yrs and really hoped to marry her she was all i had. Now she is telling me that[b] we can not continue with the relationship because her parents do not like igbo boyz.[/b] i tried to plead with her but she keeps saying she do not want to do anything to hurt her parents

It's hard, but move on. undecided

r231:

is it ma computer or you lot are writing some Chinese crap thingy here

Windows playing games with ur eyes tongue
Re: Please Advise Me by member31: 5:36am On Feb 13, 2010
@Taken

U right well i'm single again but will be very careful this time
Re: Please Advise Me by 190: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ 爱

移动以您亲爱的生活"他们说的真实的爱是瞎的",但她的能在您的想像力之外看 angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Advise Me by googles: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
随意,随便,别客气,别拘束, 干得好!做得不错!行: tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Advise Me by naijaswag1: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
Young man,that girl has just found another guy that tickles her fancy or probably she is telling the truth.Its difficult to break up a relationship that is founded on love without the hurting that follows.You just have to live with it.At least it is not a physical injury.You will get over it and in your next relationship you will go into it with your head and not your heart to avoid a catastrophic ending.
Re: Please Advise Me by Madukaele(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
ada-uche:

Every disappointed is a blessing. I broke up from my ex 3 yrs ago to move on with someone else as I was not in love with him, he was sooo kind to me and loved me so much. I fell for someone else and he broke up with me after some years finding old argument as excuses and refusing to rekindle our relationship. I heard my ex is happily married with twins and am lonely and sad but I recently phoned him to apologise and asked him to forgive me for the pain I caused him and told him I was happy for him.  

Karma is real. Do not deceive anyone in a relationship and don’t lead anyone on if you know deep down inside it does not feel right (you will be punished) I felt his pain, now I look back and I understand why everything is the way it is and I look for forward to my new love. I learnt a horrible lesson. But I did love whole heartedly thinking nothing will go wrong. I got the shock of my life when he announced our break up. It felt like something stabbed me in the heart. Look forward to your new love I hope it will be better than the last. Pray for your ex as karma does have a way of creeping up unexpectedly.

IT WILL NOT BE EASY CRY IF YOU MUST AND FOCUS ON YOUR SINGLE SELF AGAIN. IT IS IMPORTANT NOT TO FORCE LOVE ON SOMEONE.

Hope this helps wink

i respect u u have shown that u are different from other ladies, law of karma i pray it holds true for me, u have healed a wound which i cant explain in this post. love is sweet but 2x painful. God bless
爱:

因为父母不喜欢igbos,并且由于那事,她任意抛弃您。 对我她未曾爱您。
如此兄弟,移动以您亲爱的生活"他们说的真实的爱是瞎的",但她的能在您的想像力之外看

LIFE GOES ON ,DUDE. I have suffered more (long story) trust me
Re: Please Advise Me by ajalio(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2010
爱:

To tell the truth, to me it seems strange. I mean, after 4 years she tells you that her parents do
not like igbo boys? Has she not known this even then? She do not want to do anything to hurt
her parents? Has she not done this already the last 4 years?
Sorry, but this I cannot understand.

But in any case.
The right one still waits somewhere for you, believe me. Start looking.
Re: Please Advise Me by ayettymama(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2010
abeg

if she is going to take the words of her tribalist parents seriously then wish her luck and move on

seriously- i dont think its worth gettin urself worked up

she obviously doesnt value the fact uve been together for soo long

i dont even no why she stayed with u when she knew all this

i seriously need to understand how some women reason

did she no know her parents dont like igbo's?? kmt

inno its gna be hard but i doubt its worth eloping and hiding for the rest of ur life

just move on theres plenty of women that will love u regardless!
Re: Please Advise Me by tai2(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2010
A woman who wants you has no time for what her father or mother says. She's giving you funny excuses and the more you try to talk about it the more she'll hate your guts. People die in seconds, 4 years in a relationship is nothing. Cry in your bedroom, wake up, go get laid and move on. Follow the advice God gave Lot and do not look back. No calls. No messages. Nothing. If she calls cut her fucking calls. A thousand other women will love you and one woman wants to give you grief.Learn the way of true control and move on with your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman / Do You Find Shy Girls Attractive? / Romance / Libido Chewing Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.