Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. (36676 Views)

How School Boys Wrote Letter To Girls In The 80s And 90s / Moyo Lawal. How The 80s And 90s Born Negatively Misled And Influence Gen Z / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Wesmichael: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by adefitim(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Legends come oooouuuuutttttttt

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by airminem(f): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol...tho i remember a boy use to write(using typewriter machine) me back in late 90s with some of these weird composition of dictionary words. I had to always run for my dictionary when i received his letter. Later at school will laugh at boys when we girls gather to read it in class.
smiley
Its was fun to read letters back then

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by kingscare1(m): 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
airminem:
Lol...tho i remember a boy use to write(using typewriter machine) me back in late 90s with some of these weird composition of dictionary words. I had to always run for my dictionary when i received his letter. Later at school will laugh at boys when we girls gather to read it in class.
smiley
Its was fun to read letters back then

Babee, lemme write you one.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by godofuck231: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
My knees don lock am not walking well again. Awo! Doxtology ? Soyinka should be deaf by now

26 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Cinema4d: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
Where my legends at? grin

Check my siggy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Lilsameey: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Tf!
Write a letter like that to a babe today. grin

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by MoneyGoDrop: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
These days,most boys can't write and most girls can't comprehend when written too. All thanks to our sorry state of education.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by okoroemeka(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lilsameey:
Tf!
Write a letter like that to a babe today. grin
she will think you are a mad man

19 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Lilsameey: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
she will think you are a mad man
I swear, Please do you have an idea of journey hours from Onitsha to Lag by bus?

4 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by WiszyFraud: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingscare1:

Babee, lemme write you one.

undecided

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Padipadi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lol. Letter wey I take toast Tomi in 1999

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by AMGBoss(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lyrics magazines too. wink

11 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin

Those years when girls still had dignity and respect for their bodies. Not these present ones hawking their wide, slacked and shapeless pusssy for change.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by BigSarah(f): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Dry
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Padipadi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
I bought this space for N5 lollypop
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by fergie001: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.......Central Primary School that year grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Padipadi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
I bought this for rice N2, shaki meat N1

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Padipadi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
This was bought for krest N10
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by MathewOG(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
this is so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by eleko1: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin cool I got scammed by a boy that attended Nig model sec sch,idi Araba,Mushin back in those days@EKO Boys High sch sad.The useless son of a sch teacher after collected 5k from some of us will go and write one love letter supposedly from the girl sad and our dumbo will still send money to the unseen girl. The second nah from one junior in sch,Hillary Otoide sad,dis one deceived me with one sch girl,Remilekun living in his compound ,wey her mama dey sell beer at challenge bus stop,mushin.I suffered in those days

10 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by bigdammyj: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Memories...

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by TempUser: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ayewada grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by mariovito(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
You forgot to put "Ditto" in the section for date. grin

I recall back in primary school, 98 to be precise, was in pry 6.

On this beautiful day at the assembly ground, a primary 5 boy was stripped and punished because of a love letter he sent to another female pupil, though that was a very harsh punishment.

Looking back now, those teachers will wish students wrote more love letters because man, our writing culture nose dove since the coming of SM.

15 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Offpoint1: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
I remember my El-bro used to use me as the delivery boy, I usually open the letter on the way and take out the 5 naira he used to put inside.

Mumu me wey no sabi read dey remove money wey dey lettter, my cup full one day I no no sey baba don write about money wey dey later and when to send remaining balance.
Mama read later, offered me food and wrote a reply grin grin mumu me still carry reply we talk sey no money inside letter go give my brother grin grin
I no go forget the beating I receive till today

55 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Moblux(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
I was a love letter contractor. I helped so.many of my classmates to word very amorous with beautiful nonsense vocabularies gleaned from all subjects. Words like centripetal, centrifugal, oscillating and so on were my favourites

10 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by oneMalik: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Doxology KWA

Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Padipadi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
This was purchased for N1 banana chewing gum. Contact me for reselling.
No Omo onile, no CDA fee

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Yemi4luv: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
I could remember when I was very young I use to write a love letter to my first love back then her name is Joy , I use to send the letter thru one boy beside their house the boy name is ik lol I love those moment I swear

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.