Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. (36753 Views)

How School Boys Wrote Letter To Girls In The 80s And 90s / Moyo Lawal. How The 80s And 90s Born Negatively Misled And Influence Gen Z / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by MOVIC6: 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Late 90s and early 2000.
We used dittomatically dated....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by lasisi69(f): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
airminem:
Lol...tho i remember a boy use to write(using typewriter machine) me back in late 90s with some of these weird composition of dictionary words. I had to always run for my dictionary when i received his letter. Later at school will laugh at boys when we girls gather to read it in class.
smiley
Its was fun to read letters back then
na to blast your left leg with our old KALA remain... Why you go dey receive love letters ?? shocked

3 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by ablejesus26(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Looolll good old days grin

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by moneyissweet(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
That is good to hear, I hope you are married with at least four kids now?

airminem:
Lol...tho i remember a boy use to write(using typewriter machine) me back in late 90s with some of these weird composition of dictionary words. I had to always run for my dictionary when i received his letter. Later at school will laugh at boys when we girls gather to read it in class.
smiley

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by fernandoc(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is scintillatinly hilarious grin grin grin
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Bmaster(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
airminem:
smiley
and after the laughing out,u may not even remember to consider him

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
These days,most boys can't write and most girls can't comprehend when written too. All thanks to our sorry state of education.
ain't that the truth!!
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Shemadex(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
airminem:
smiley
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
oneMalik:
Doxology KWA

standard operating proceedure. No letter complete without it

5 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by ablejesus26(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lilsameey:
Tf!
Write a letter like that to a babe today. grin

And have her hate you forever.
Olodo girls just full everywhere them no need make you stress them.
Afterall them no se na fûck you wan first fuûck before.
Just hold your money for hand no time for grammar �

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Lilsameey: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

And have her hate you forever.
Olodo girls just full everywhere them no need make you stress them.
Afterall them no se na fûck you wan first fuûck before.
Just hold your money for hand no time for grammar �
Hahaha, exactly.. grin grin grin . Things are not just the same anymore.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Lanretoye(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
That girl just wrote lyrics of plantation boiz on a shit if paper and sent to me...I take her do shakara,I wish I met the girl again make I tidy up.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by ukpahu(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
i am a marrige man but my love for Rabi will never die,good are does days wen u think of your love one and u will fill hungry again.But today all nigeria girl are useless
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Burgerlomo: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingscare1:

Babee, lemme write you one.

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Jaytecq(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good old days, after writing all these I will add some Tony Montana powder for sweet fragrance.

7 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by akeeng: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hope you are good, if so, splendid/doxology (opening)

At this junction, I will like to drop my pen in your basket of love (closing)

That was how I wrote my first love letter to Twoclans
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Olam09(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

grin Facebook and WhatsApp don take over.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Shyboyk(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

Las las the girls go spontaneously break your heart

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Whoknowsme: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
These days,most boys can't write and most girls can't comprehend when written too. All thanks to our sorry state of education.
I tell you. All thanks to technology gadgets that has exposed them to nonsense and impeded on their thinking and learning faculties
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by OGwales(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Na wa ooo

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by thatsleepboy1: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by opera1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Smile..... I remember when I wrote a letter to my 1st girlfriend and send it through someone but my girlfriend's brother hijacked the letter....... Felt ashamed then.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Etimemy: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
These days there's total change,girls don't have such time for you.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Etimemy: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
thatsleepboy1:
That was how I wrote love letter to loveth in jss2 with typewriter and gave it to S.O.B her classmate to give to her. Foolish girl went to report me with the letter and I ran away from my class for good 2 weeks.

Seriously �
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by bewla(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
airminem:
smiley
let me first check on you and see from the eyes of the god if you are still available

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by IslamIncest: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingscare1:

Babee, lemme write you one.
You want to write your mother a letter?

Can't you see late 90's there?

If to Say airminem get belle for one of her school bobos that time, her piking for old pass you.

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Mikelake(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Where's the writer now, he's probably operating POS shop.. what a life undecided
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by BnQoyyim(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
This is the likes of my humble self.
I could vividly remember!
The writer was a young Science Student.
The girl very girl didn't have option other than fall for the very guy.
Secondary (school) life is especially sweet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.