Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. (36730 Views)

How School Boys Wrote Letter To Girls In The 80s And 90s / Moyo Lawal. How The 80s And 90s Born Negatively Misled And Influence Gen Z / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by bizhop01: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
The love i have for you can open a tin of milk without using an opener

You're the sugar in my tea

I love you pass my mama

When ever i see you my heart beat faster
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Akharmony: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
I can imagine the kind of laughing and joy in the mind of those Bbe this piece were wrtten too. Although nothing has changed just that materialism has been exaulted above . . To those women who still apprrciate may your days of fortune b long.

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Thazard(m): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Offpoint1:
I remember my El-bro used to use me as the delivery boy, I usually open the letter on the way and take out the 5 naira he used to put inside.

Mumu me wey no sabi read dey remove money wey dey lettter, my cup full one day I no no sey baba don write about money wey dey later and when to send remaining balance.
Mama read later, offered me food and wrote a reply grin grin mumu me still carry reply we talk sey no money inside letter go give my brother grin grin
I no go forget the beating I receive till today

Lol
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Lilsameey: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
ablejesus26:

Asweargad �
I get jealous of umu set awon boys ,their own just easy die.
Before you go see girl pant before ehn you will work and labor hard,but nowadays ordinary gala and Pepsi she go spread leg full everywhere �
Umu set awon boys unu dey enjoy no be small ooo ��
I swear,..To do bad things nah im easy pass dis days, Nah with struggle person go use achieve good things. Make God dey add more grease to our elbows.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Dshocker(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
BigSarah:
Dry

It is dry to you all because you could not comprehend,am sorry!!!

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.
nowadays letter be like chart, hey babe, let's fvk, baby respond like when. Tomorrow. Okay bye. Trust me the fvk will happen just like that.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by alphaRego01(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
I was accused of writing a love letter to becka in primary 2 abi 3 cant really remember. Sarah, i know say u know the origin of that letter.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Emdebby2: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
This reminds me of those days.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by ss1930(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2022
When Boys were stupid
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by LegitPlug: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
I remember dropping my love letter to Nike with the gateman only for the abiko to give it to her in the presence of her friend and siblings. I wished I could disappear the moment the aboki pointed at me after delivering my letter.

I will never forget the fear and how I ran away from home for hours thinking her parents would visit mine to report me.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by delpee(f): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Those days! grin grin grin

If unfortunately it lands on the table of your class teacher..... undecided

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
It was really fun then when life has meaning and when life so was sweet, everywhere and everything don scatter now, anyway our children are still enjoying this their time shall

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by adefitim(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Can you remove this picture or you want to alert Igbos?

Buhahahahah

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Enny2013(f): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
I do not know about d 80s n 90s but 2000s.
I received letters ehn!!! I stl hv most of dem in my Granny's old shelf.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by VirileNelly2420: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
airminem:
Lol...tho i remember a boy use to write(using typewriter machine) me back in late 90s with some of these weird composition of dictionary words. I had to always run for my dictionary when i received his letter. Later at school will laugh at boys when we girls gather to read it in class.
smiley
Its was fun to read letters back then
Honestly it was fun writing love letters.

Den mistakenly ur letter got stolen, ...Class go just divide into two grin grin grin

Students were more intelligent den...

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Bbbw: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Really
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by akeeng: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
Twoclans:

And twoclans fell hopelessly in love.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Solkem: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
My own because we were shy of other class members we will publicly borrow each other's note book so that others may think we want to copy but the essence is to put the letter in the book and return it

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by sanny1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
Fantastic cacalala bambudia cardo in the mist of awitewot garo bro if u don't know the meaning abeg consult dic
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,
Hope you are fine,if so doxology. Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by basty: 2:30am On Mar 30, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
These days,most boys can't write and most girls can't comprehend when written too. All thanks to our sorry state of education.

Plus including you.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by RPG2020(m): 5:34am On Mar 30, 2022
The letter not complete if you don't add dropping my pen in the basket of love

3 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by airminem(f): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2022
lasisi69:
na to blast your left leg with our old KALA remain... Why you go dey receive love letters ?? shocked

Boogy man dey stand by oooo with him Kala cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by airminem(f): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2022
kingscare1:

Babee, lemme write you one.

this is how we do laugh after reading letters....

Go on.... Mr Writer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by donhils: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2022
I don't think secondary school boys of those days (and now) could write this even though most of it made no sense
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by penplus: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2022
Wesmichael:

Amoye Grammar School
P.O. BOX 35
Ikere - Ekiti
Ondo State
12th May 1985

Dear Honey,

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in Love
Class Captain
Form 5B.

If so doxology grin
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by cardoctor(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Oh dear
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by MrBroke(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2022
All this for what ? For pussy? Lol grin
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. by Lazenby007(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Lilsameey:
Tf!
Write a letter like that to a babe today. grin
Social media go hear am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / Internet Hails Houston Lady Who Dumped Cheating Boyfriend In Epic Way / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.