Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50346 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Mrkumareze(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!

Reason why marriage is beyond the two lovers, its good to study the entire family before venturing Into any marital affair .

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by begge: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Wisdom or macaulay you call your self, why not try legbuke and see if life easy. Big fool

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by OdenKelechi(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2022
I don't know what's going on but this guy sounds really entitled. If she wasn't famous, wealthy or married to a celebrity, would you still be demanding all these things from her??

5 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Romanoff(f): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Berankis:

Sista na talk you wan talk or you wan abuse grin cheesy
This one made my morning sha! grin grin

Na talk I talk o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Zetty177x: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:
Three things I observed:

1. The brother is the biggest fool in the world. He so entitled, sounds so lazy and wants to eat his cake and have it. Make he go work! He has to learn to be independent!

2. The Nigerian Police are pawns for the elite class. Just imagine Annie sending the police to tow a vehicle for her. Isn't that the work of agbero!

3. Annie, for a truth, wants to be God and Man over everyone, and nobody should grow above her. If I were in her shoes, no matter the quarrel me and my sibling may have, I must create opportunities for them. I don't mean the incessant sending them money. I mean giving them contacts so they can grow too. Unfortunately, not because she has a social media presence should we forget to underscore the fact that she what she is!

That means, u don't know human beings. Some siblings will just want to live off u till eternity. They can't stand on their own. To work, they can't..I'm experiencing it. They want you to fend for them forever. Don't blame Annie

5 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Originalsly: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Cashio:

You are quite observant. Immediately I played that video, the first thing I saw was a drug damaged young man.
Give that young man millions and he will waste it in a few days.

Thought was only me! .... first look... drug addict... the eyes ... crackhead. He had to go somewhere for two weeks! .... not to his family.... somewhere! Family airing out their dirty laundry.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by eaglez(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
When you change wisdom to wizy what do you expect
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s

Annie Idibia and her husband Tuface Idibia have left messages for Wisdom Macauley, Annie's elder brother.

Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury.

Annie has now responded. She listed the things she has done for Wisdom's family and asked why he would want to drag
her down.

[b]"Oh Wizy... why big bro why.... Wisdom ... why all these lies against your ONLY sister ... ur younger sister, all I ever did was protect you n ur kids.... Since we grew up, bro , have u ever paid for house rent in your entire life? You live in a 3bedroom flat fully furnished with everything u need for u n kids ... wisdom u have 3 kids, have u ever paid for their school fees since they were born .? Your oldest 9. For 9 years ... since ur wife start making babies ... have u ever paid for hospital bills for any of your kids? Have u ever paid sch fees? Oh wizy how many cars hav I bought for you ... since God started blessing me ! You say u work for me ... how Where After dad died... the car I had bought for him, told u to service d jeep. You sold d car without telling me ... all I have was love u n your kids! Every Xmas I make sure they all get something new... I even make sure ur wife isn't aware ! How many time have I given u millions wizy, how many times .. but u are way too irresponsible, because I don't have the heart to watch ur kids go hungry! Keep blackmailing me that u will kill ur self! I have receipts on my online banking. N proof ! Why do you wanna deroy this lil career I have worked so hard to make ... this is where I make 80percent of my money ! Same money I used to send ur kids to school. Pay ur rent! All ur hospital bills! Why would want to destroy ur own lil sister.

Just yesterday ur wife called crying they sent your kids home .. for sch bus.. money I already gave u since ! I paid straight to the school. Why wizy ! U want to be manager ... I said "I am sorry I don't think its something I can do... till u get the help you need.... How many cars have I bought for you bro ? How many ? You duped my friend n had to pay ! You took 2 different loans from banks ... I had to pay for you .. just so it doesn't get out in this space ! Wizzy what more can a sister do ! What? I have my family too ... I by all these lies why ! I am at the peak of my career! Pls bro .. why this lies!!!! JUST BECAUSE I SAID U CANT BE MY MANAGER! I have so many voice notes from ur wife ! I won't disgrace u n put it out here ! I am tired ! Do as u like ! The universe Will protect me, my hard work , my kids, my family. Let the world believe anything ! My name is Annie! I am not the lies you are saying! I work damn hard .. not lazy ! Entitlement! Wow bro. I wish u well."[/b]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/annie-idibia-and-tuface-pen-message-to-annies-brother-wisdom-macauley-after-his-call-out.html

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians and entitlement...

Annie should have ignored the dolt!

How does a grown ass man come online to post such disgraceful stuff... SMH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Oturatetuala(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Hello, I have on the bolded. Well you can believe Annie's story. Someone that is both hated by her family and husband's family. Hope you have a close person in your life like her. And know this, if you don't show love to your siblings, don't expect your children to show love to each other. They will be learning well from their wonderful parent.

Do you know her more than the husband that is supporting her? Even the accuser said it himself that Tubaba sent him money few days ago! He also confirmed he has been given a car before and another that was retrieved.

If you can do better than Annie and Tuface, please adopt him as your brother!!

18 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by just2endowed: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!

He good be a heavy gambler. Sport betting kills

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by timefarm(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2022
2ho should we now believe?
See the way he is talking passionately as if all is true.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ShenTeh(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2022
This guy is so daft.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Adesina18111(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
You are a lazy and jobless man...I don't care who is lying here but the fact that you are a grown up man with family...you should know how to cater for your family...what if Annie was not part of your family?...can't you go and work with your hands and your brain?...didnt you go to school?...just get out... mtchewwww embarassed embarassed embarassed

ExAngel007:
Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie
of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury

Watch video here

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Maximeo(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Are they Igbos?

Prokaryote:
Very irresponsible boy not worth to be called a Man.... Shame no catch you, first you kept some1 daughter in your house for 9 years without paying her dowry when you know how strong dowry payment is in igbo land.
2, you expect your little sister to continue tolorating your irresponsible character,you can't manage your family, you want to manage your sis, na person like you portable go dey take shine online
---2face must have tolerated annie family so much all for love...I hail you 2Baba
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2022
See mumu, de bring family issue cone social media, no go work, de there de beg ur sister for money. E be like crack addict sef, I HV no love for Annie idebia, but u hate it when ppl drag their family members on SM.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by TheWolfen(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Dimmatic:
I have an uncle exactly like this, my uncle wouldn't let my late mum rest for 1 minute. His first child is 30yrs old and they all prefer to lazy about. We did everything for this man, but once the money finish, he will deny every thing. Money for business, Sponsoring his kids eduction, even when he told my parents that he want to venture into transport business, oga received money from my dad and disappear for weeks. The worst came when his first child joined cultism and his life was threatened, he ran to my village and my dad told him that he retired from work to rest and no shade a cultist, his father called my dad and said to him, whenever ur wife died, I will make sure that you and your kids will spend everything you have. To cut the story short, my mum died of kidney disease last year, my uncle made sure that we spent a lot of money before getting approval from my maternal home people. Am from imo state. One goat was suppose to be given to them but he insist on five big goats, he took 500k from us the children, reason we the children didn't go to my maternal home to cry and 200k was given to settle amala people (villagers).Ater the whole drama by him and his sons, he told my mum younger sister that she is next in line, that my mum was properly married both in church and traditional way and he acted that way, so she should start saving money now, to make it easier for her children

Naaahh
Your uncle is not only wicked but evil.
Why the death threat? What assurance did he have that he would wake up the next day?

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by dettolgel: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:
Three things I observed:

1. The brother is the biggest fool in the world. He so entitled, sounds so lazy and wants to eat his cake and have it. Make he go work! He has to learn to be independent!

2. The Nigerian Police are pawns for the elite class. Just imagine Annie sending the police to tow a vehicle for her. Isn't that the work of agbero!

3. Annie, for a truth, wants to be God and Man over everyone, and nobody should grow above her. If I were in her shoes, no matter the quarrel me and my sibling may have, I must create opportunities for them. I don't mean the incessant sending them money. I mean giving them contacts so they can grow too. Unfortunately, not because she has a social media presence should we forget to underscore the fact that she is what she is!

But on a second thought, siblings these days want to live their full life ripping you off and don't want to work! Just tell them about working and you'll see the distaste.

We dey suffer for this life sha

Why do you blame him alone also blame the society that are raising people with entitled mentality.

Society will vilify you if you refuse to give your hard money to relatives rather than encouraging them to go out there and work for theirs.

For every hard worker out there there are 9 people like wisdom waiting on others to come save them. Because that is what society has taught them.

Every Sunday our pastor keep telling them how God will send someone their way rather than encouraging them to go out and seize the day. What do you expect from people that have received such brainwashing all their lives?

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Emaprince: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2022
Romanoff:
When I say blood is not always thicker than water, some clowns with empty heads that echoes when knocked on will come for me.

Some siblings are very entitled and they are the type that won't hesitate to throw their brother's wife and kids on the street when the man dies just to grub on his properties.

See all she has done for this ungrateful and irresponsible brother who should never had married or had kids.

What is the point of his existence if he doesn't even pay any bills for his children and he has the nerve to drag his sister who supports him and his family.

Someone who hasn't managed his household wan manage person career.

Orishi rishi.
He wasn't going after his brothers wife na..rather it was his own sister...wetin concern how a man's siblings relates with his wife here now?

He is clearly entitled and lazy. But this is not about how people treat their brothers wife...so stick to the topic.

You people must find a way to speak evil of your inlaws...thats why you go into marriage and more focused on making your inlaws your enemy.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
and he has the audacity to say she turned him to an errand boy foolish somebody if you are in their house 24/7 and they cloth and feed your family the least you can do is be useful to them the money you are eyeing and want to collect they also worked for someone to earn that money ungrateful human being
Mooh247:
shameless man

your younger sister for christ sake... even if she gives you stuff you should respectfully decline it as a man except its a gift with no sentiments attached

how will my younger sister and her husband cloth and feed me, and even pay for my childrens school fees

i'll rather stay in a room that i can afford and take my kids to a public school than leave off another man.. especially an in law

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Imagine how a grown man is crying upadan like a child. Even my first daughter that is just 5yrs old is already taking responsibility for certain things. I grew up to become who I am with only God as my support. No rich family member to lean on. No rich parents to call upon. And that's why God made me who I am today. The boy is just disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ppogba: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2022
With all what Annie claimed to have done for her brother, it is safe to say she has "used his glory' and only compensating him.

From hospital bill to school fees, to cars to feeding allowance. She is just being kind by not including money for " boxers' on the list.

Brother, take heart. When next you come........
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by tunize(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
I nor understand shebi the guy hand cut ni? If Annie actually did the things she stated Omon she really try. Thank God I don't have any lazy sibling trying to claim Mr.entitlment or blackmailing me with suicide e for die 99times because e hand nor cut.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Emaprince: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
This guy no get single shame. How can you even be dependent on your sister? Younger sister for that matter?

He even have the audacity to post himself on the Internet. Jeez!! A married man for that matter. His wife should have never allowed this to happen.

Big shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by zelnababa(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
abeg make una go sitdown, i too get my own problem
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by derecho(m): 10:20am On Mar 31, 2022
I was trying to understand you until I got to the bolded.
I don't know what the wizy guy said but Annie is also disgracing herself.She might think she's defending herself but some of these would come back and hunt her.
So because you helped your brother NOT an outsider o, you've now done what no one has done before.

People waste and lose monies on frivolous things yet you won't hear pim...
It's even more annoying reading "oh brother" somebody you obviously disdain.

I'm sure 2face has done far more than these for the wizy guy yet you saw how he mused his feelings.

What would have happened if she invited him over,since she's the boss, and settle things?

A brother is born for adversity and a friend sticks at all times.

Remember, she'd have more to lose from the way she described her "nonentity" brother...she's the one at the "peak" of her career.

Summary,
When one's lunatic family member is dancing shamelessly at the market square, it's the sane family members that bears the shame.
Romanoff:
When I say blood is not always thicker than water, some clowns with empty heads that echoes when knocked on will come for me.

Some siblings are very entitled and they are the type that won't hesitate to throw their brother's wife and kids on the street when the man dies just to grub on his properties.

See all she has done for this ungrateful and irresponsible brother who should never had married or had kids.

What is the point of his existence if he doesn't even pay any bills for his children and he has the nerve to drag his sister who supports him and his family.

Someone who hasn't managed his household wan manage person career.

Orishi rishi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Mooh247: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Swaelyf:
and he has the audacity to say she turned him to an errand boy foolish somebody if you are in their house 24/7 and they cloth and feed your family the least you can do is be useful to them the money you are eyeing and want to collect they also worked for someone to earn that money ungrateful human being

i really blame Annie for this... she keeps forming Nice woman and perfect woman while her relatives keeps capitalizing on that to milk her.... the sooner she drops the forming nice and saint and stick to her nuclear family the better for her

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2022
seems like you have not met addicts before he sold their fathers jeep where is the money could he not have used it to start his dream uber for and addict you have to be willing to accept that you need help else no rehab in this world can help you any money you give to him he would squander it and lets even forget him the wife also has hands and feet why doesnt she want to work but depend on another lady like her to feed and cloth her family shameless people
kingthreat:

Yeah the guy seems unalright. Annie can afford rehabilitation for this man. But she rather flaunt her outfits on the gram

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Romanoff(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2022
Emaprince:
He wasn't going after his brothers wife na..rather it was his own sister...wetin concern how a man's siblings relates with his wife here now?

He is clearly entitled and lazy. But this is not about how people treat their brothers wife...so stick to the topic.

You people must find a way to speak evil of your inlaws...thats why you go into marriage and more focused on making your inlaws your enemy.

I actually didn't mean it about inlaws but siblings who feel entitled to their siblings wealth.

How you made it about enmity for inlaws is beyond me.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MartinsD12(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:

Annie Idibia and her husband Tuface Idibia have left messages for Wisdom Macauley, Annie's elder brother.

Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury.

Annie has now responded. She listed the things she has done for Wisdom's family and asked why he would want to drag
her down.

[b]"Oh Wizy... why big bro why.... Wisdom ... why all these lies against your ONLY sister ... ur younger sister, all I ever did was protect you n ur kids.... Since we grew up, bro , have u ever paid for house rent in your entire life? You live in a 3bedroom flat fully furnished with everything u need for u n kids ... wisdom u have 3 kids, have u ever paid for their school fees since they were born .? Your oldest 9. For 9 years ... since ur wife start making babies ... have u ever paid for hospital bills for any of your kids? Have u ever paid sch fees? Oh wizy how many cars hav I bought for you ... since God started blessing me ! You say u work for me ... how Where After dad died... the car I had bought for him, told u to service d jeep. You sold d car without telling me ... all I have was love u n your kids! Every Xmas I make sure they all get something new... I even make sure ur wife isn't aware ! How many time have I given u millions wizy, how many times .. but u are way too irresponsible, because I don't have the heart to watch ur kids go hungry! Keep blackmailing me that u will kill ur self! I have receipts on my online banking. N proof ! Why do you wanna deroy this lil career I have worked so hard to make ... this is where I make 80percent of my money ! Same money I used to send ur kids to school. Pay ur rent! All ur hospital bills! Why would want to destroy ur own lil sister.

Just yesterday ur wife called crying they sent your kids home .. for sch bus.. money I already gave u since ! I paid straight to the school. Why wizy ! U want to be manager ... I said "I am sorry I don't think its something I can do... till u get the help you need.... How many cars have I bought for you bro ? How many ? You duped my friend n had to pay ! You took 2 different loans from banks ... I had to pay for you .. just so it doesn't get out in this space ! Wizzy what more can a sister do ! What? I have my family too ... I by all these lies why ! I am at the peak of my career! Pls bro .. why this lies!!!! JUST BECAUSE I SAID U CANT BE MY MANAGER! I have so many voice notes from ur wife ! I won't disgrace u n put it out here ! I am tired ! Do as u like ! The universe Will protect me, my hard work , my kids, my family. Let the world believe anything ! My name is Annie! I am not the lies you are saying! I work damn hard .. not lazy ! Entitlement! Wow bro. I wish u well."[/b]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/annie-idibia-and-tuface-pen-message-to-annies-brother-wisdom-macauley-after-his-call-out.html
Let's not take all the things Annie said here to be true look at this guy he needs help , I don't think this guy is properly taken care of as Annie has just said , the brother here needs help he is really depressed forget all these things Annie might have said on social media she takes care of these or that , in life all fingers must not be equal am not supporting these guys laziness but in the video I heard him saying he asked Annie for a car to be doing Uber , from what I can see Annie should go and take care of her brother, this brother of her's needs even a proper rehabilitation both Annie self matter tie person is Annie really the right woman for 2 baba always issues all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

There is nothing bad in showing love to a loved one. Businesses fail sometimes. If he is an addict, any crime rehabilitating the young man especially if you can afford it? This same Annie flaunted 50 Million to given to her by her hubby. What is wrong in helping your blood. The man said he was used as an errand boy by her. That is not fair.
Good people raise their families up when wealth comes. Take a look at Linda Ikeji, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Davido, Run Town, Burna Boy and a lots more of others. But greedy people use their breakthroughs to spite their family. Well life is full of lessons.
Sometimes you human will teach people to do what you cannot even do.... All these people you mentioned are men, they are the owners of thier money, and even all thier family members are not depending on them, thier families are not putting thier entitlement mentality on them... How rich is Annie? Or is Annie supposed to collect 2baba's shows and concerts money and give to wisdom her brother? 2baba that is going out and not sitting idle making the money, is he not a man like wisdom? If you like, don't get your ass up and grind, stay idle and be waiting for your younger sister to marry a rich man, so you can cast all your burden on him... See wisdom, saying 2baba gave him small money, as if he has ever worked for any before.... Mscheew.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute' / Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.