Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50353 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Skepticus: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Hello, I have on the bolded. Well you can believe Annie's story. Someone that is both hated by her family and husband's family. Hope you have a close person in your life like her. And know this, if you don't show love to your siblings, don't expect your children to show love to each other. They will be learning well from their wonderful parent.

But guy, how do you survive it daily being this is senseless?

If you are not the Wisdom Macaulay, you must be one of those self-entitled ungrateful lazy men leeching off their siblings or spouses.

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Lapilolo: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2022
This guy no get shame oo... I wonder What he will have done if Annie was Older undecided. entitlement mentality.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by TheWolfen(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

There is nothing bad in showing love to a loved one. Businesses fail sometimes. If he is an addict, any crime rehabilitating the young man especially if you can afford it? This same Annie flaunted 50 Million to given to her by her hubby. What is wrong in helping your blood. The man said he was used as an errand boy by her. That is not fair.
Good people raise their families up when wealth comes. Take a look at Linda Ikeji, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Davido, Run Town, Burna Boy and a lots more of others. But greedy people use their breakthroughs to spite their family. Well life is full of lessons.

Keep talking. U never jam undecided
That is why.

They will literally frustrate you and also make it look like your fault. I know wisdom type of person very well. They are too lazy to work and gives unending excuses. Too entitled. Too self centered people with huge ego and take no responsibility for their mistakes.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Rubyventures: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerians and their self entitlement syndrome mentality sad embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by derecho(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2022
I know 2face must have dissuaded her BUT she MUST rubbish her brother.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Skepticus:

But guy, how do you survive it daily being this is senseless?

If you are not the Wisdom Macaulay, you must be one of those self-entitled ungrateful lazy men leeching off their siblings or spouses.

Look at this scum. Probably wicked to all his family members including his parents and coming here to justify it online.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kokomilala(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2022
In one breath,Wisdom, is irresponsible. In another breath, I think - to use an expression I've unleashed on women on social media- he's an irresponsible entitled liability. What more does he want from her? Some siblings don't even do 1/8th of what she's done if her claims are true.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

Let's not take all the things Annie said here to be true look at this guy he needs help , I don't think this guy is properly taken care of as Annie has just said , the brother here needs help he is really depressed forget all these things Annie might have said on social media she takes care of these or that , in life all fingers must not be equal am not supporting these guys laziness but in the video I heard him saying he asked Annie for a car to be doing Uber , from what I can see Annie should go and take care of her brother, this brother of her's needs even a proper rehabilitation both Annie self matter tie person is Annie really the right woman for 2 baba always issues all the time
Why don't you just ask Annie to tell 2baba to include her brother in his will too... How rich is Annie? Abi because her husband is rich, so the man should use all his money to feed Annie's brother all his life? Can't he get something doing? Now you ask us not to believe Annie, because its a female involved? But this is the same guy, 2baba's sister said was practically living with Annie in 2face house, If Annie was all these and more to him, he will not be sleeping over in her house, not to talk of even refusing to go home to his wife... He did not need help to father 3 children, but he needs Annie help to feed them.... Nawa oooo....

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Chidi2022:
Sometimes you human will teach people to do what you cannot even do.... All these people you mentioned are men, they are the owners of thier money, and even all thier family members are not depending on them, thier families are not putting thier entitlement mentality on them... How rich is Annie? Or is Annie supposed to collect 2baba's shows and concerts money and give to wisdom her brother? 2baba that is going out and not sitting idle making the money, is he not a man like wisdom? If you like, don't get your ass up and grind, stay idle and be waiting for your younger sister to marry a rich man, so you can cast all your burden on him... See wisdom, saying 2baba gave him small money, as if he has ever worked for any before.... Mscheew.

Hey I am a hardworker. The blessings God gives me makes many smile. I am not ashamed of being a good person, doesn't mean I tolerate laziness or entitledness. You can stock up your wealth and watch your loved ones in misery for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
derecho:
I know 2face must have dissuaded her BUT she MUST rubbish her brother.
Continue
Story.... 2face even put up a post against him...

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by NOwazobia: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
F©ck! This is embarrassing to men in general. An elder brother for that matter, that supposed to be looking out for his little sister. I am ashamed.

I rather die in quiet penury than put the embarrassment of my life on someone else, worse still, a younger blood.

God forbid! Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by bonnyhope: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!

You have said it all

He is behaving like a woman

So much entitlement like a Nigerian girl

The guy is not normal

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Femeto: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Marriage na two things the woman and the family.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Kilometres: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2022
First I noticed Annie didn't use God's name in her post instead she used 'universe'

Then 2face used Allah

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Hey I am a hardworker. The blessings God gives me makes many smile. I am not ashamed of being a good person, doesn't mean I tolerate laziness or entitledness. You can stock up your wealth and watch your loved ones in misery for all I care.
Lmao..... Another man dead body looks like a log of wood to another.... You are not in her shoes, so you can't understand....Did Annie teach him how to sleep with his wife to father 3children, without even paying her dowry? But he claimed she taught him how to do drugs..... Who paid your wife's dowry for you?

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by bonnyhope: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Cashio:
You are quite observant. Immediately I played that video, the first thing I saw was a drug damaged young man.
Give that young man millions and he will waste it in a few days.

Gbam!!!

He sounded so irresponsible
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by lookingfly: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s

Annie Idibia and her husband Tuface Idibia have left messages for Wisdom Macauley, Annie's elder brother.

Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury.

Annie has now responded. She listed the things she has done for Wisdom's family and asked why he would want to drag
her down.

[b]"Oh Wizy... why big bro why.... Wisdom ... why all these lies against your ONLY sister ... ur younger sister, all I ever did was protect you n ur kids.... Since we grew up, bro , have u ever paid for house rent in your entire life? You live in a 3bedroom flat fully furnished with everything u need for u n kids ... wisdom u have 3 kids, have u ever paid for their school fees since they were born .? Your oldest 9. For 9 years ... since ur wife start making babies ... have u ever paid for hospital bills for any of your kids? Have u ever paid sch fees? Oh wizy how many cars hav I bought for you ... since God started blessing me ! You say u work for me ... how Where After dad died... the car I had bought for him, told u to service d jeep. You sold d car without telling me ... all I have was love u n your kids! Every Xmas I make sure they all get something new... I even make sure ur wife isn't aware ! How many time have I given u millions wizy, how many times .. but u are way too irresponsible, because I don't have the heart to watch ur kids go hungry! Keep blackmailing me that u will kill ur self! I have receipts on my online banking. N proof ! Why do you wanna deroy this lil career I have worked so hard to make ... this is where I make 80percent of my money ! Same money I used to send ur kids to school. Pay ur rent! All ur hospital bills! Why would want to destroy ur own lil sister.

Just yesterday ur wife called crying they sent your kids home .. for sch bus.. money I already gave u since ! I paid straight to the school. Why wizy ! U want to be manager ... I said "I am sorry I don't think its something I can do... till u get the help you need.... How many cars have I bought for you bro ? How many ? You duped my friend n had to pay ! You took 2 different loans from banks ... I had to pay for you .. just so it doesn't get out in this space ! Wizzy what more can a sister do ! What? I have my family too ... I by all these lies why ! I am at the peak of my career! Pls bro .. why this lies!!!! JUST BECAUSE I SAID U CANT BE MY MANAGER! I have so many voice notes from ur wife ! I won't disgrace u n put it out here ! I am tired ! Do as u like ! The universe Will protect me, my hard work , my kids, my family. Let the world believe anything ! My name is Annie! I am not the lies you are saying! I work damn hard .. not lazy ! Entitlement! Wow bro. I wish u well."[/b]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/annie-idibia-and-tuface-pen-message-to-annies-brother-wisdom-macauley-after-his-call-out.html
family problem, they should take care of their issues!
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by derecho(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2022
Really? Or is it those short replies posted here? If na that one,he was being diplomatic.
Chidi2022:
Story.... 2face even put up a post against him...

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by ChronicGp(m): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2022
This dude is Scared of makin money...
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Then teach wisdom how to work hard too..... Abi do you share your salary to people who sit at home all day with out even looking for something to do with thier time, all because you are kind? There is a difference between kindness and stupidity... So also there is a difference between I AM JOBLESS BUT NEED SOMETHING TO DO and I AM STRONG BUT WON'T WORK BECAUSE MY SISTER MARRIED A CELEBRITY....

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:41am On Mar 31, 2022
and that made you hustle but imagine this fool coming out to destroy the image of someone who carries your family and you even stole her car instead of deciding to work hard for himself he comes to cry on social media destroying her brand where she makes money from no one owes anyone anything in this world if they decide to help you be grateful but if they dont the see it as part of life and hustle for yourself without annie he would survive all i see is him trying to emotionally blackmail his sister she worked for her money if he cant run errands for her to get that money he should run errands elsewhere and get money its that simple
Quim2:

I was very poor once and my youngest brother rode me like a bicycle.

He was the manager of a company importing musical instruments and I was jobless

It went on for years until I made my own dollars. Now he can hardly be live I'm richer.

It's a terrible thing. When you don't obey, they cut off your allowance and make you beg for everything.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Chidi2022:
Lmao..... Another man dead body looks like a log of wood to another.... You are not in her shoes, so you can't understand....Did Annie teach him how to sleep with his wife to father 3children, without even paying her dowry? But he claimed she taught him how to do drugs..... Who paid your wife's dowry for you?

The guy here is obviously a drug addict. Also he is entitled and irresponsible, that is an obvious. My problem here is not pampering entitlement. Annie herself is not a good person from a lot coming out of her relationships with people and her married life. Thing is this man needs help, let her show some little love and help abit since she is capable even if it is rehabilitation. You and I know for one thing, if this man commits suicide or departs, Annie would love to post him on social media on how she loved him. If we can help, let us try the little we can. That is my point.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by pyro62(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Do what you can for his kids, but no give am 1naira again

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2022
Chidi2022:
Then teach wisdom how to work hard too..... Abi do you share your salary to people who sit at home all day with out even looking for something to do with thier time, all because you are kind? There is a difference between kindness and stupidity... So also there is a difference between I AM JOBLESS BUT NEED SOMETHING TO DO and I AM STRONG BUT WON'T WORK BECAUSE MY SISTER MARRIED A CELEBRITY....

I responded to your last mention. I get your point clearly. Have a good day
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by dfrost: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:

I refuse to take sides but her brother is the worst fool I have ever seen in my life!

Baba even get mind tontell people say e never pay for bride price cheesy shocked

Kai! SM be destroying lives everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by adecz: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Iko5000:
Like what , she does not have the problem , The Brother is the one with the problem .

Have you forgotten that a few months
back, she came to social media to
complain about her husband❓

Are you also aware that she doesn't have
a good relationship with her in-laws.

So, if her own blood brother ( who looks
like he also has his own issues) comes
to make such damaging allegations
against her, then there must be
something wrong with her character.

Why always Annie❓☹️

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
derecho:
Really? Or is it those short replies posted here? If na that one,he was being diplomatic.
Guy, nothing like diplomatic... This wisdom was the same guy 2face sisters said Annie harboured in thier brothers house and was taking care of, part of which they fought her for..... See him saying 2face gave him small money, 2face his fellow man. He no even appreciate wetin 2baba do for am... If 2baba has been seating idle and waiting for one of his sister to marry a rich man and feed him, he for no see any thing collect from 2baba....

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2022
like she doesnt have bills to pay too
OdenKelechi:
I don't know what's going on but this guy sounds really entitled. If she wasn't famous, wealthy or married to a celebrity, would you still be demanding all these things from her??
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2022
Dimmatic:
I have an uncle exactly like this, my uncle wouldn't let my late mum rest for 1 minute. His first child is 30yrs old and they all prefer to lazy about. We did everything for this man, but once the money finish, he will deny every thing. Money for business, Sponsoring his kids eduction, even when he told my parents that he want to venture into transport business, oga received money from my dad and disappear for weeks. The worst came when his first child joined cultism and his life was threatened, he ran to my village and my dad told him that he retired from work to rest and no shade a cultist, his father called my dad and said to him, whenever ur wife died, I will make sure that you and your kids will spend everything you have. To cut the story short, my mum died of kidney disease last year, my uncle made sure that we spent a lot of money before getting approval from my maternal home people. Am from imo state. One goat was suppose to be given to them but he insist on five big goats, he took 500k from us the children, reason we the children didn't go to my maternal home to cry and 200k was given to settle amala people (villagers).Ater the whole drama by him and his sons, he told my mum younger sister that she is next in line, that my mum was properly married both in church and traditional way and he acted that way, so she should start saving money now, to make it easier for her children
u need boogyman557 to escort u go greet ya uncle!
jez thank me in advance!

Wtf mann!
cool

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by CrestMan: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2022
"Successful people are grateful people" ....... Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Chidi2022: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

I responded to your last mention. I get your point clearly. Have a good day
Have a lovely day too sir...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Elon Musk, Kim Kardashian Endorse Kanye West's Presidential Ambition / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo) / Regina Daniels Shares No Makeup Picture, Hits 1 Million Instagram Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.