Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially (30572 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2022
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by EmzyT: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
If you have so much at your disposal like you claim to, How many People do you help daily? Hope your neighbours and male counterparts aren't suffering? undecided Well, help her, I really don't see any big deal there though.

But hope you ain't helping her with other motives? undecided Because this one you're trying to bring your Ex closer is like keeping Chicken as a pet, we all know that one day you'll eat it.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2022
You already promised her,so fulfill your promise and you shall be rewarded for it.Please help her in every way you can

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by aylive02(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2022
cheesy
EmzyT:

. If you go do, no attach any string o

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by ValCon888: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
I have nothing to say to this. Do what your heart wishes.
But let us not hear that your ex is pregnant for you because you started to fúck her in the house you rented.
For all your Father Christmas intentions, we both know you want to continue fûcking her.

323 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Shabi, una don breakup na.
You no get any business with her again na.

If na u dey her shoes, she no go even reason to help you. If your wife find out say you rent house for another woman, e go cause wahala.
You know how women dey very emotional na.

You better use the money package yourself and your beautiful wife.
Wahala e no dey finish oh oh, make you try dey enjoy oh

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:
I ended the relationship with My ex due to her bad characters. And then I later got married.
While we were dating I wanted to get my ex a place for her to stay due to d fact Dat she doesn't have anywhere to go when she graduates.
Both of her parents are divorced and remarried with kids. She can't go back to her father's house because he harrases her sexually and his wife his not welcoming. She can't go to her mother's house cus her stepfather won't agree. During d time we were dating she was staying with me for this reason but as soon as she got into school her character changed so I ended it all.
Now think of her predicament I'm thinking of getting her d house I promised so as for her not to go back to her dad's house. I have the money to do it that's not a problem.

I'm still having second thoughts though. Abi Make I just use my money package myself
please use the money and continue to package your family!

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by HopeNeverDies: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Damnnn!!!!! Bro; Truth be told here... Do as you've promised. Forget about anything Redpill or some shit here.

If you know you got the money and the money won't shake u, Yesss!! Get her the apartment and just mind your own business afterwards. No help is lost Brother...

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2022
aylive02:
cheesy. If you go do, no attach any string o

No strings whatsoever. I just want to do it

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by pyyxxaro: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2022
If we check well now , one or two of your family members never pay NEPA bill for 3months

Some nor even get crate of egg for kitchen and you de here de think of how you won take rent house for one gal

YOU THIS MAN , YOU ARE A ROYAL MUMU MAN

You must be one of those cartoon characters in the SIMPsons grin

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by DrRasheed: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2022
Just admit it man, you want extra hole.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2022
pyyxxaro:
If we check we’ll now , one or two of your family members never pay NEPA bill for 3months

Some not even get crate of egg for kitchen and you de here de think of how you won take help one gal

YOU THIS MAN , YOU ARE A ROYAL MUMU MAN

You must be one of those cartoon characters in the SIMPsons grin

As u don help ur whole family finish e good for u na.
Mugu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by internationalman(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnn!!!!! Bro; Truth be told here... Do as you've promised. Forget about anything Redpill or some shit here.

If you know you got the money and the money won't shake u, Yesss!! Get her the apartment and just mind your own business afterwards. No help is lost Brother...

There's no way he can get her an apartment and mind his own business afterward..

Where an average Nigerian male spends his money on is where his dîck is..

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2022
DrRasheed:
Just admit it man, you want extra hole.

So as a married man If I want to Bleep it's my ex go hungry me. Wen kitten full outside like pure water

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Oturatetuala(m): 9:25am On Mar 31, 2022
If you want to help her please do and no need coming here to inform us please.

Thank you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
If you want to help her please do and no need coming here to inform us please.

Thank you

I'm asking because I'm having second thoughts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

So as a married man If I want to Bleep it's my ex go hungry me. Wen kitten full outside like pure water
Oga you're a big simp.
Accept it.
Disgusting weak man.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Yohans(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2022
This one wan turn to father Christmas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2022
Kellzzyy:

Oga you're a big simp.
Accept it.
Disgusting weak man.

Alpha and omega weh done. Stupid boy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by aylive02(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

No strings whatsoever. I just want to do it
. You are good to go OP. The bond go strong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2022
aylive02:
. You are good to go OP. The bond go strong.

I don't understand why people think that a man can't do something for a woman with asking for sex. Na wa o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Oturatetuala(m): 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

You don't need to have a second or third thought, helping someone helpless is a blessing. May God be with you and make sure you don't have sex with her again o, that's the only way God can bless you with ur good heart.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Sirqt5(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
before u kno it u two go nack lipsrsealed

ask ur wife . don't carry it out witout first telling ur wife

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by nzeobi(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
Acc no: 2121877749
Bank: UBA
acc name: Hammed Ayobami

This guy is a scammer, a nairalander and his number is +234 703 992 9581

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by zexy2030(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Yes get her an apartment and a job but don't cheat on ur wife, other wise you root trouble for your home, and your children may have almost same destiny as hers.

So help her and advice her to get serious with her life, get settled down. Don't go there and fvck her o. If you do, u will continue to pay bills. Sex is always a gate way for billing. Pls don't be stupid to be carnal after being divine to assist her nearly damaged life because of her family problems.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

And you would do well to pay heed to those "second thoughts" undecided...

This is how men creates problems when none seem to exist...

Have you thought of what will happen if your wife finds out you rented a house for your ex? You think your wife will "understand" that you're only fulfilling the "promise" you made, uhhhh?

Put yourself in your wife's shoes, would you feel awk, if she went about fulfilling "promises" she made to her ex?

And just in case, you feel you "owe" her....
Understand this...
You promised your "girlfriend" that you'll rent her a place... That girl, is no more your girlfriend and as such, you're not indebted to keeping that promise....

Face your front and take care of your family oga!

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by funkmrflexx(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Favfables1:

And you would do well to pay heed to those "second thoughts" undecided...

This is how men creates problems when none seem to exist...

Have you thought of what will happen if your wife finds out you rented a house for your ex? You think your wife will "understand" that you're only fulfilling the "promise" you made, uhhhh?

Put yourself in your wife's shoes, would you feel awk, if she went about fulfilling "promises" she made to her ex?

And just in case, you feel you "owe" her....
Understand this...
You promised your "girlfriend" that you'll rent her a place... That girl, is no more your girlfriend and as such, you're not indebted to keeping that promise....

Face your front and take care of your family oga!

What if I discuss it with my wife?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

Hmmm....
I can see you really really want to help this exgirlfriend of yours, and that isn't a bad thing...

But truth is, don't allow past relationships ruin present marriage, it's just not worth it!

"Helping" your ex will inevitably reestablish a bond between you two and that bond, if not regulated could spell disaster...

You may be doing this without an ulterior motive, but how're bout your ex? Can you be sure of her motives? What if she using this as a means to want to keep the ball rolling between you two? Don't you think it could spell trouble in your home?

And besides after you've paid her bills, what next? And if she can't get her shit together before the rent expires, who do you think she'll call?

Put yourself in your wife's shoes and be frank, if your wife tells you she wants to help her ex, would you not raise eyebrows the next time you see her ex's miss call on her phone?

Either ways sha...
If you must help your ex girlfriend, involve your wife every step of the way, but also be ready face the aftermath of whatever this act of your will yield undecided...

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by advanceDNA: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

She’s using you,..
You do realize you have to keep paying
Don’t be stupíd
U no get mama and sisters wey need extra money....??

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by advanceDNA: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2022
funkmrflexx:

World war 4

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Blunttruth: 10:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You already promised her,so fulfill your promise and you shall be rewarded for it.Please her in every way you can
Very stupid advice. He is a married man. From getting her the place ,he will start coming to sleep with her, from there pregnancy will come in. How long will he keep paying rent for her.

funkmrflexx:

Oga ,tell your wife and sees if she agrees. Also would you like your wife to do same for an ex? ABI you are looking for opportunity to eat your cake and have it. You want to keep humping her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially by Nicho118(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2022
You never move on

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.