Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister (30570 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Emeraldcute(f): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
lovely couple,lovely photos i wish them happy married life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by abdeiz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
sooo cute

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Emeraldcute(f): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
u all are invited
and pls help me invite e-money to attend the wedding to thank you smiley

19 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
cute

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Purpletee(f): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
nice
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by ammyluv2002(f): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lovely
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by xtervaganza(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Were they fxcking or about to fxck in the 4th picture?

12 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Emeraldcute(f): 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
cc lalasticlala what do u think abt the photos
mynd44 weldone owink
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by agoadiv(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lovely
wen are u n lalasticlala gonna do una own

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by agoadiv(m): 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Emeraldcute:
u all are invited

and pls help me invite e-money to attend the wedding to
thank you smiley
this photos makes me feel like getting married ,pls will u husband me

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by dubemnaija: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Fine people. I wish them well in their marriage.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Happy married life to them, I love the wife's skin colour though kiss

Meanwhile, I am officially plus one today cheesy nairalanders do what you know how to do best wink

45 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by MrsChima(f): 3:28am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:

grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by MrsChima(f): 3:31am On Sep 15, 2016
I am still trying to figure out....what's the fvck are they wearing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by petkoffDrake(m): 3:59am On Sep 15, 2016
What is d benefit of pre wedding pix?

Check my signature...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Omotayor123(f): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin lipsrsealed
Happy married life ooo!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by teamobanabo(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Cute couple.....
Waiting patiently for my own turn tongue
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Cute couple.... Time to say Yes to any suitor now o... No time to waste time. I'll definitely catch any ring thrown by any guy ryt now... angry I go dive am like Enyeama

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Emeraldcute(f): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2016
agoadiv:
this photos makes me feel like getting married ,pls will u husband me
lols,crazy guy
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Emeraldcute(f): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Cute couple.... Time to say Yes to any suitor now o... No time to waste time. I'll definitely catch any ring thrown by any guy ryt now... angry I go dive am like Enyeama

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
My sister me dive like kepper rufai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Emeraldcute:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
My sister me dive like kepper rufai
grin grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by onyekachee(f): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2016
light skinned men will never leave dark skinned women alone,choI
@op your people are beautiful
lovely photos

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by T5OM: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
Have you ever thought of getting your head examined? No? You really should.

onyekachee:
light skinned men will never leave dark skinned women alone,

You complain we discriminate against dark-skinned women and blame our preferences as the reason why countless women are increasingly bleaching their skins yet you're complaining now that one of us chose a dark-skinned woman.

What do you women really want?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Rapmoney(m): 8:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Nice...nma24, where have u been?
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Rapmoney:
Nice...nma24, where have u been?
Just aroundcthe corner
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Rapmoney(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Just aroundcthe corner
I have something to whisper to u in secret; ah no want anybody to hear! grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by mhisbliss(f): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2016
nice, hml to them
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by holluphemydavid(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Congrats to dem
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2016
When the picture was loading I was like what the lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Proffdada: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Congrats but the guy looks kinda oldundecided

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by slaymama: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders / Things To Discuss With Him Before Marriage / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.