Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years (32911 Views)

"See What My Husband Turned Me Into": Lady Shares Heartbreaking Story / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Playloaded: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2022
According to the heartbroken man, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

A heartbroken man has narrated how his girlfriend of five years called it quits after he spent millions of naira in getting a shop for her in Lagos.

According to the heartbroken man who shared his story with relationship coach, Joro Olomofin, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

He Wrote,
“I’ve been dating this girl for five years now. We started dating from school and I gave her everything, even to my last card when I had no money, just to make her happy.

I did a lot for her that I can’t even say. We were ready to settle down but she said she needs to finish her school and have a shop on her own.
She convinced me to come to Lagos, and when I came I met her demand. Now she has a shop.

Apart from that I spent millions to put things in place for us since I just relocated to Lagos State. I was supposed to travel out but instead I decided to come for her since I don’t want to disappoint her. But recently she told me that we are not compatible.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-shares-heartbreaking-experience-with-girlfriend-of-5-years/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by thorpido(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2022
Na only your money dey compatible.

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by TONY042(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2022
Water others, but also water yourself.

Peace!

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Rastaramsey(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2022
That man is a bloody fool grin grin
You invested 5m or more into everyone's property grin grin grin grin grin

That serves you right.....

Red-pillers dey come bash you once your topic reach fp grin grin

Those morons feminist won't come out now ooo.
Make I leave them like that

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by ValCon888: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2022
To slap this guy dey hungry me.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022
No big deal,move on after all men do same to women

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by goshikid: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022
I go bianca your face

70years old man

Gimme 2 by 2 plank if I no go land am for your back undecided

Who born this mumu

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Nice of her. They keep learning the hard way.
His own family may prolly be struggling,even his pals too

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by fijiuba: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2022
this level of simping is very appalling. The moment you understand that the more you try to make a woman happy the more you fool yourself cos the center of that happiness may be shifted by her some day . I've always learnt that I should put my self first in everything. You lost it the moment you became an emotional slave and and looked so desperate to keep her . That alone made her feel you don't deserve her ie. She's higher standard than you.

156 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by dollynnn(f): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2022
fijiuba:
this level of simping is very appalling. The moment you understand that the more you try to make a woman happy the more you fool yourself cos the center of that happiness may be shifted by her some day . I've always learnt that I should put my self first in everything. You lost it the moment you became an emotional slave and and looked so desperate to keep her . That alone made her feel you don't deserve her ie. She's higher standard than you.
VERY appalling!

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Ahmed0336(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
What a SIMPle man.

I no dey chuk mouth for toto matter.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Exkandayee(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nice couple
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Juliusmomoh2: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
How can you setup a girls life, are you her father ? ..... some guys ehn ...

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved.
Anything you experience while dating a Nigerian girl is your
cup of tea. You can't be wiser than God that created Nigerian
girls for leisure.

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by kingemaker(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2022

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Savedday: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Crafteck1: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
She did nothing wrong, u were stupid, get over it, she got better offer, to other idiots who dont realise that what you do for a woman over 5 years, another man can giver her the money at once, in dollars, with his business card.... Enjoy d sex and know what you are doing

Note.. You can sue her to court for deception and leading you on but i doubt if you are man enough. You guys had no formal agreement but the informal agreement plus the fact that she kept collecting will be used against her...
For the imbecilesss that would say she gave her body, did she donate kidney? As per sex, it was dual engagement, not a transfer of anything.
As for the money and valuables, they moved from one party to another

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by OGraffix(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
X
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by MedicH: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
lol i de laugh una. if u see where me and my women de fight over 500# eeh u go think say i de possessed or something.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Anaerobi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by thrillionaire(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
What?!
But who is that fellow cancelling out or censoring those words..? You clowns wouldn't allow us read the words properly and it's not as if they're offensive words. Mtcheeew!

Well, the guy did it for love but was foolish. Why didn't he marry the woman first before investing hugely on her?

Even Jesus didn't give himself into any man's hand.. for he knew all men and what's in them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Ishiewo: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nice one
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by NotBeenPaid: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022

Ehya! Story of his life.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Olam09(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Playloaded:
According to the heartbroken man, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

A heartbroken man has narrated how his girlfriend of five years called it quits after he spent millions of naira in getting a shop for her in Lagos.

According to the heartbroken man who shared his story with relationship coach, Joro Olomofin, his girlfriend said she can no longer continue the relationship because they are not compatible.

He Wrote,
Eyah

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-shares-heartbreaking-experience-with-girlfriend-of-5-years/
Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by davien(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
We need to educate more men about women's nature(not all but most).

We keep on insulting men after silly things happen but what if from Adam he was taught to care for himself first?

Men, do not ever in your life be more invested in a woman than she is in you.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by Nicepoker(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Here goes another simp story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by advanceDNA: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
He ignored all the red flags...
There’s no how someone will be using you for five years and you will not see signs you are just a client....

Pple,
don’t let good sex cloud your judgement
Someone can spread legs for you and still not give a sh!t about you....

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years by xynerise: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
The female version of this story will be " After giving him my body" grin

Sorry bro. Shiit happens

30 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating / Scents Of Lust / 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.