Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World (36327 Views)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by Richarlison640(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
Always make sure you are not alone even at night if you must be alone then make sure your phone is not with you
Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by RADDY1(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2022
I can help you with a clue, open an anonymous email and mail me

Kipling:

How do I stop?
Even after I vow not to just by seeing a lady I'll be aroused
Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by GUNITGuy: 8:24am On May 10, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

@kipling

2) I'll help you understand reasons why you should Quit Masturbating.

These are reasons you need to stop masturbating:

- it kills your spirituality and ability to triumph in life.

- it reduces your self esteem and self confidence in achieving your desired results in life.

- it is a barrier between you and God because it is a Sin before God.

- it prevents you from advancing towards rightly finding your WIFE for marriage.

- it prevents you from receiving favor from God.

If you want to Prosper in Your Relationship with God, Your Wife and Finance; It is something you need to Quit.

So now; How can You Rightly Quit The Addiction of Masturbation?

3[b]) I'll help you replace your ADDICTION with the Right TREASURE[/b].

The only way to Kill This Addiction is to Completely Replace it with The RIGHT TREASURE.

And The Right Treasure is Jesus Christ.

You have got to accept Jesus Christ as Your Personal Lord and Saviour. Once You Accept Jesus Christ as Your Personal Lord and Saviour, you'll need to ask Him for The HOLY SPIRIT.

The HOLY SPIRIT is capable of replacing The Spirit of Masturbation in Your Life.

And you'll be able to achieve this when you commit yourself to beginning your day with God by reading the scriptures and speaking in tongues.

So, anytime the Spirit of Masturbation strikes your thoughts, you'll cultivate the habit of Speaking in Tongues (in The Holy Ghost) to Quickly Chase it Off.

4) I'll give you real life stories and personal convictions about Masturbation.

I was a Victim This Addiction; and By The Grace of Accepting Jesus Christ as My Personal Lord and Saviour; I was able to Replace The Spirit of Masturbation with The Holy Spirit.

Word of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI) which is a Bible Institute being ran by The Living Faith Church is a Ministerial Program that runs for 14 days (2 Weeks) from 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM.

This really Helped Me Stay Committed and Busy with Studying The Word of God and Seeing Positive Changes in My Life as I Avoid Going Back To Masturbation.

So, You can enrol yourself to a Biblical program that will Thoroughly Address you away from Masturbation.

Once The Thought of it comes to your Mind; You Fire Against it.

Most Importantly; You should Find Yourself A WIFE.

Please help me quit this habit can you be my friend for life ......I can't pray, have a relationship with this guilt ...Have tried many times and failed
Here's my number 07033543544
Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by AfroAgroPower: 11:27pm On May 12, 2022
GUNITGuy:

Please help me quit this habit can you be my friend for life ......I can't pray, have a relationship with this guilt ...Have tried many times and failed
Here's my number 07033543544

Contact me via the phone number on the display picture below.

Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by OMOJOHN001: 12:43am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Kipling post=111531320]Pm good people of naira land. I really need help.

The only surest way to stop masturbation in your life is this.

1)Are you a Christian' or Muslim or Traditional believer,

2)After answering the first question, Now Choose either Your Bible, Quran or Ogun lakaye,Sango,Amadioha.

3) Wake up 1am Midnight, Raise your Bible or Qur'an up and Mention your Father,Mother and your Name.

4) Now lay a very big and Gigantic Course on yourself, by using the bible or Qur'an as back up to your utterances.

example of Courses, YOU CAN SAY YOU THE SON OF DASH AND DASH, Any day you dare masturbate again, Make your life spoil,make things scatter,make your leg break,make you no see money again, Make your life just dey stagnant. etc.

5)We you want those courses to come to pass in your life after backing it up with your Bible or Qur'an?? The answer is Hell No.

that will always remind you that if you dare masturbate, A consequence await you. .

It's Trusted and Tested, Only for those who are ready to be disciplined.
Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by IAmHim1: 12:51am On Jan 23
https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

if you wana be free of your addiction like i am after yearssss of trial and error, use the steps i outline in the link

ive been an addict too. I KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER IN YOUR LIFE.

im free now. my yearsssssss of addiction. i ended it in just 45 days.

its a new world for me. such clarity now has never been spoken or heard of
Re: Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World by jessville: 2:34pm On Apr 04
Send me hi on WhatsApp I can be of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / 96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.