Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) (8133 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chineke!!! shocked

Is the future of Nigeria

This young man was blocked by a woman because he wanted to initiate sex chat with her. He got her number on her Facebook profile and decided to attack her on WhatsApp.

At this young age see the vitriol against women. When he grows up now, he would come to nairaland and start forming redpill. That's if he isn't here already.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Look at the little boy.. cheesy
This is what most wannabe redpillers kids do on here...they go about stalking and sending Ladies vulgar messages..when you refuse to comply they start venting and hating on their momm@(not Ladies)

These set of boys who can't respect women decision should be avoided at all cost.. undecided wink
What's wrong with this youngsters tho.. if they ain't requesting for n*des they are trying to sext you..they don't understand that women ain't object.. undecided
Very uncultured kid..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
He even has a sister!!

What is wrong with Nigerian boys?

If it's not Yahoo, it's shaming women online. He even put Jesus in his profile. That's why I don't trust these religious people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
The sister is cute

10 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by richeeyo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
From the shape of his head you can tell its empty

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by shilenji(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Uprightness100(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
So anyone that writes JESUS or calls JESUS is with JESUS?
The young man needs JESUS Christ
You also need JESUS Christ.

9 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Frank25: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's inapropriate to upload one's profile in a social forum like this knowing fully well that nairalanders could comment blunders without going through the content

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by posty56: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
I read everything and I no see where the mention redpill , this redpill they pepper una for body despite the fact that the amount of males who are aware of it is very few, keep crying

13 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Frank25:
It's inapropriate to upload one's profile in a social forum like this knowing fully well that nairaland could comment blunders without going through the content
Ooh but it's proper to upload a lady's picture and chats when she request money from a guy right? shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
He even has a sister!!

What is wrong with Nigerian boys?

If it's not Yahoo, it's shaming women online. He even put Jesus in his profile. That's why I don't trust these religious people.

how do you know he did her any wrong? from what I read the person he was addressing accused him of using a picture to create a fake account and he responded rightly on that basis. I salute his oratory, his sister is a damsel...pure beauty.

belief in Jesus does not mean u should not hold your own in the face of developments like false accusations.....I feel you and the primary accuser are just accusing a correct young blood falsely and obviously
he is ur match.

11 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
The sister is cute
Comrade you sabi better thing jor wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
Uprightness100:

You too. You need Jesus angry

1 Like

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

how do you know he did her any wrong? from what I read the person he was addressing accused him of using a picture to create a fake account and he responded rightly on that basis. I salute his oratory

The lady posted it on her profile.
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mumu headline
"See what Nigerian BOYS are doing online"
You use one of your family relative to stereotype the whole Nigeria boys.

12 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by rickpat(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
SMH
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is what most wannabe redpillers kids do on here...they go about stalking and sending Ladies vulgar messages..when you refuse to comply they start venting and hating on their momm@(not Ladies)

These set of boys who can't respect women decision should be avoided at all cost.. undecided wink
What's wrong with this youngsters tho.. if they ain't requesting for n*des they are trying to sext you..they don't understand that women ain't object.. undecided
Very uncultured kid..

Like that competence5050 that will not leave me alone.
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Uprightness100(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

You too. You need Jesus angry
Of Course I do.
I can't do without JESUS Christ .
I am Useless without JESUS Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cardealer2021:
Mumu headline
"See what Nigerian BOYS are doing online"
You use one of your family relative to stereotype the whole Nigeria boys.

Why don't you accept the truth that many Nigerian boys are spoilt and entitled

1 Like

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Tmberwolf1: 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
Chineke!!! shocked

Is the future of Nigeria

This young man was blocked by a woman because he wanted to initiate sex chat with her. He got her number on her Facebook profile and decided to attack her on WhatsApp.

At this young age see the vitriol against women. When he grows up now, he would come to nairaland and start forming redpill. That's if he isn't here already.

This isn't redpill, this is just a deflated ego lashing out with rage and hate. THIS ISN'T THE REDPILL.
Oh, and using one boy to create a stereotype or false narrative is really stupid. If the tables were turned, you would be the first one to start screeching at the top of your lungs.

1 Like

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

The lady posted it on her profile.

she" posted it on her profile" makes the accusations against him TRUE? the only clear info to ganner from this exchange is that the young one was accused of using her picture to create a fake Facebook account any other possible reason for the exchange is not capture in the WhatsApp screen.... grabs and then u escalate and carry the matter on your feminist skull.......SHAME

6 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by flames007(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Uprightness100:
flesh and blood did not reveal this unto you. All these redpill vs feminist war on nairaland is getting nauseous.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very uncultured kid..

Look at u....A full blown adult that engages in mindless mob action......did u not read that he was accused of identity theft?
the kid is smarter than u from all logical and rational consideration. I will remove his pictures for this one sided evil thread

4 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

she" posted it on her profile" makesntge accusations against him TRUE? the only bclear info to tanner from this exchange is that the young one was accused of using her picture to create a fake Facebook account any other possible reason for the exchange is not capture in the WhatsApp screen.... grabs and then u escalate and carry the matter on your feminist skull.......SHAME

So all the insults and bashing he gave to the woman is okay just because she called him out for using her pictures

He said she's been bleeped and dumped and other vile things I can't even mention.

I know her. She wouldn't lie about something like that, besides see how the foolish boy is attacking her like she turned him down.
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
shocked

This small boy

1 Like

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Jeon(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
lolz.. reason I block on FB to avoid see-finish

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

This isn't redpill, this is just a deflated ego lashing out with rage and hate. THIS ISN'T THE REDPILL.
Oh, and using one boy to create a stereotype or false narrative is really stupid. If the tables were turned, you would be the first one to start screeching at the top of your lungs.

But it's okay for one idiot to shout NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM and all of you will clap and egg him on like coons.

You'll never defend Nigerian girls like this when those bitter redpillers are insulting all of them as if Nigerian girls is one person. So please STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

Look at u....A full blown adult that engages in mindless mob action......did u not read that he was accused of identity theft?
the kid is smarter than u from all logical and rational consideration. I will remove his pictures for this one sided evil thread
Show me where he was accused of identity theft... undecided
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

How and why will you remove it

His privacy has not been violated in any way.

Are you the guy
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

Besides if you read that chat well, identity theft is not the reason he started insulting her. He brought it later at the end to emphasize a disability or something like that.

I ask again.

ARE YOU THE GUY ARE YOU CHETA??
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

So all the insults and bashing he gave to the woman is okay just because she called him out for using her pictures

He said she's been bleeped and dumped and other vile things I can't even mention.

I know her. She wouldn't lie about something like that, besides see how the foolish boy is attacking her like she turned him down.

dnt twist and lash.........where is evidence that this man in question used her pics........bear in mind he said she is ugly by his standards..... just look at his sis as a case iin point....and so he will not think of running a job with her shots......the kid reads like he was wounded by the accusations and had to respond in kind.......bear in mind that criminal accusations can destroy a reputation, a life and people.... but insult on hurt those who think word are sticks and stones, there his efforts at getting back at her is rather conservative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very uncultured kid..

an old man that cannot reason with clarity is shameful and even moreso as a mindless mob number.

where did the kid ask for nudes?
where did he ask for sex?
how do you know what color of pills he pops?
you have accused this young man of ALOT of thing in a very short space of words......U MUST B A ❤️ less old man.

From the evidence provided the only accusation against him is identity theft and he clearly responded that the identity in question was below his basic requirement.....yet u blindly bay for blood...Oga dnt be old for nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Could Kill Her With Fvck If Given The Opportunity!(photo) / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.