Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) (8169 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos) / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Suspect1: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:
lolz..
reason I block on FB to avoid see-finish
you wanna try me? Drop your fb user name i would massage you...then block me.

And i would massage you with the acct u blk. I'm sure u would see it.

Anyways no noise
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

an old man that cannot reason with clarity is shameful and even moreso as a mindless mob number.

where did the kid ask for nudes?
where did he ask for sex?
how do you know what color of pills he pops?
you have accused this young man of ALOT of thing in a very short space of words......U MUST B A ❤️ less old man.

From the evidence provided the only accusation against him is identity theft and he clearly responded that the identity in question was below his basic requirement.....yet u blindly bay for blood...Oga dnt be old for nothing.
Little kid show me where he was accused of identity theft.. grin
Or are you having problems with thinking?
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Walkee: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kid
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by siofra(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

dnt twist and lash.........where is evidence that this man in question used her pics........bear in mind he said she is ugly by his standards..... just look at his sis as a case iin point....and so he will not think of running a job with her shots......the kid reads like he was wounded by the accusations and had to respond in kind.......bear in mind that criminal accusations can destroy a reputation, a life and people.... but insult on hurt those who think word are sticks and stones, there his efforts at getting back at her is rather conservative.

Let's end this. His number is in my signature. Call or ask him on WhatsApp.
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Jeon(f): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Suspect1:
you wanna try me? Drop your fb user name i would massage you...then block me.

And i would massage you with the acct u blk. I'm sure u would see it.

Anyways no noise

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Tmberwolf1: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Why don't you accept the truth that many Nigerian boys are spoilt and entitled
Were are your statistics and empirical data to back your claim?? As far as we are concerned, you are only making your judgement based on emotions and prejudice, zero facts.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little kid show me where he was accused of identity theft.. grin
Or are you having problems with thinking?

I think my first son ought to be older than u but I an sure he comprehends better
go back and read the screen grabs carefully......I hope you will find where he said she insinuates that he set up bait account with her pictures and that he would do better with that of his good-looking ancestors

4 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Suspect1: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:

your junior brother?? Wow he is so cutecheesygrinangry no noise!
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

Let's end this. His number is in my signature. Call or ask him on WhatsApp.

what are saying? areu so mean? u accuse and crucify a person in the market and want us to get evidence in the bedroom? my friend I am not interested in ur signature or pictures.......my interest is that u do not destroy an innocent person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Suspect1:
your junior brother?? Wow he is so cutecheesygrinangry no noise!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Suspect1: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:

ignored.
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

I think my first son ought to be older than u but I an sure he comprehends better
go back and read the screen grabs carefully......I hope you will find where he said she insinuates that he set up bait account with her pictures and that he would do better with that of his good-looking ancestors
Little thing if you can't just keep sssh and slide off..
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little thing if you can't just keep sssh and slide off..

does my reasoning come across as immature? child u have it twisted........go to the screen grabs that triggeredd ur mob
instinct and read the last 8 lines only.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Tmberwolf1: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:

But it's okay for one idiot to shout NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS ALL OF THEM and all of you will clap and egg him on like coons.

You'll never defend Nigerian girls like this when those bitter redpillers are insulting all of them as if Nigerian girls is one person. So please STFU!!!
Like you said ONE idiot. Your problem is generalization. You generalize all redpillers as mysoginists, when that's not the truth. I don't defend Nigerian girls, because it's not my fight... I'm not the Jesus of nairaland. Do you defend boys when someone bad mouths all of us? NO YOU DON'T! So stop the hypocrisy.
I don't defend, neither do I generalize.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

does my reasoning come across as immature? child u have it twisted........go to the screen grabs the triggeredd ur mob
instinct and read the last 8 lines only.
Nothing like that boy.. screenshot where he was accused of identity theft and point it out now.. kiss
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing like that boy.. screenshot where he was accused of identity theft and point it out now.. kiss

let me help u understand.... using a person's picture and posing to be the person in picture is IDENTITY THEFT a CRIMINAL offence .... Planning to use stolen identity to decieve and obtain by pretext is ... FRAUDULENT and CRIMINAL.....all prison bound endeavours..... u see these accusations r heavy..... I hope u understand it for what it is.

read the last seven conversation in the screenshot that provoked this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by AgentGoat: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
This is one sided story. Let see where it all started.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

let me help u understand.... using a person's picture and posing to be the person in picture is IDENTITY THEFT a CRIMINAL offence .... Planning to use stolen identity to decieve and obtain by pretext is ... FRAUDULENT and CRIMINAL.....all prison bound endeavours..... u see these accusations r heavy..... I hope u understand it for what it is.

read the last seven conversation in the screenshot that provoked this thread.
Still doesn't answer my question..show me where the guy was accused of identity theft or keep mute..
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by my3name(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
Chineke!!! shocked

Is the future of Nigeria

This young man was blocked by a woman because he wanted to initiate sex chat with her. He got her number on her Facebook profile and decided to attack her on WhatsApp.

At this young age see the vitriol against women. When he grows up now, he would come to nairaland and start forming redpill. That's if he isn't here already.

From what I am reading,the boy is abusing the girl for false accusation
I no dey see Bleep any where oo
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still doesn't answer my question..show me where the guy was accused of identity theft or keep mute..

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AND READ THE LINES OF THE CONVERSATION BTWN THEM......BY THE TIME U GET TO WHERE HE TELLS ABOUT HIS ANCESTORS YOU WILL GET THE GIST......AND AFTER READING U DNT GET IT, JUST FORGET ABOUTRIT....... CONTINUE WITH UR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD AND READ THE LINES OF THE CONVERSATION BTWN THEM......BY TGE TIME U GET TO WHERE HE TELL ABOUT HIS ANCESTORS YOU WILL GET THE GIST......AND AFTER READING U DNT GET IT JUST FORGET ABOUTRIT....... CONTINUE WITH UR LIFE.
Little boy still doesn't prove that he was accused of identity theft.. cheesy
You should take some English class tho...you have a big issue with comprehension..
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin
That is too much

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by zeuss: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little boy still doesn't prove that he was accused of identity theft.. cheesy
You should take some English class tho...you have a big issue with comprehension..
my parting gift to u is ::: Dnt lend a word, voice or hand to the negative perception or action against another without hard evidence.....cos I feel u are just naive.....search and read about BERGER TO AJAH and you will also find a scenerio where an innocent man was almost destroyed but for the record of conversation between him and the lady vindication found him....... people can be disproportionately wicked for some perceived wrong.... u too can be a victim.......it is better for 1000 wicked men to roam free than one innocent be punished.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeuss:

my parting gift to u is ::: Dnt lend a word, voice or hand to the negative perception or action against another without hard evidence.....cos I feel u are just naive.....search and read about BERGER TO AJAH and you will also find a scenerio where an innocent man was almost destroyed but for the record of conversation between him and the lady vindication found him....... people can be disproportionately wicked for some perceived wrong.... u too can be a victim.......it is better for 1000 wicked men to roam free than one innocent be punished.
shocked
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by techWriter3: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
From the fit of his director you can know its empty
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
He even has a sister!!

What is wrong with Nigerian boys?

If it's not Yahoo, it's shaming women online. He even put Jesus in his profile. That's why I don't trust these religious people.
Picture of the sister looks photoshopped.
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Which kind forum be this sef?? I came in here few weeks ago and right now am even tired. I wonder if everyone here should see themselves physical if this fight of redpillers and feminist will be this strong. Una go come online con bugga but for life una humble. Hmmm na wa oooo
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
Chineke!!! shocked

Is the future of Nigeria

This young man was blocked by a woman because he wanted to initiate sex chat with her. He got her number on her Facebook profile and decided to attack her on WhatsApp.

At this young age see the vitriol against women. When he grows up now, he would come to nairaland and start forming redpill. That's if he isn't here already.

How do I believe you?.
Too many Liars now abound in Nigeria.
And this is character assassination.
You are first culpable b4 him...
Do you know that?
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by silibaba: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Man gat follow up him sister ooo grin
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Kinsmenn(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
siofra:
He even has a sister!!

What is wrong with Nigerian boys?

If it's not Yahoo, it's shaming women online. He even put Jesus in his profile. That's why I don't trust these religious people.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this one truly got me
Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Alaefulu(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Female ganging up against male post and male against female post...we wey dey neural just dey look una

1 Like

Re: Jesus! See What Young Nigerian Boys Are Doing Online (photos) by Guderian(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh but it's proper to upload a lady's picture and chats when she request money from a guy right? shocked cheesy

Are u a lady or what.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / A Guys Brain / How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.