Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107450 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ranameer:
but, we saw photo of marry with something that looks like hijab

Looks like hijab not hijab.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by biafranrealson: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
with this type of face ?
cant move me an inch
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Radiant01:
But Jesus' mother cover her self Nah resemblance of we muslim hijab

You are getting it twisted please.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
tamdun:

Yea tell me the diff

Abeg carry your mischief go. They are not the same.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shadysen:
you are talking about prostitution, do you how many Muslim girls I dealt with here in pH?
Iam in Abuja not PH.
HOW MANY ARE THEY?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
joetem:

Nothing is wrong with it, all those characters u see it the bible all wore the hijab, its the middle east mode of dressing, just like we have iro and buba here

You are just deliberately bias.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
thinkmoney:

Nothing my dear. Come in. Na dress. And it satisfy everything a dress is supposed to be in the bible-it covers the unclothedness and shows your gender clearly

So why critisize those who choose to wear what they like then.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
[quote author=Oricha62 post=111610506][/quote]

Abeg carry your fakeness go.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Oricha62:

Just quote me a single verse from the Bible

It's not bible it's a fact.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
TheWolfen:

What is wrong with it according to Christian doctrine?

Wrong with what?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details

I tire o! grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Note that the hijab isn't worn by Muslims alone..Christian women wear it also, as it's meant for covering.

That's not true.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by newoffer: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Which kain back wey person never see.
safesurfer:
Where is the backside?
Let me see if I will backslide
From the heavenly race if I see it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Ma! Is your back side the largest in the whole world?

Help me ask her o!

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy

Mumuric

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
mu2sa2:
No Controversy: Even if falsehood had been travelling for 1000 years, truth will catch up with it one day. Every depiction of Mary mother of Jesus by Christians shows her covering her hair, the same as "wearing hijab". Hallelujah, Allahu Akbar: God is One.

Continue to fool yourself
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mhykel217:
Even orobo wan de claim sexy

I swear
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by chaloskyx: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
madam you have missed heaven with this your statement must you sexualize your bodies wetin concern us with your backside now? bunch of sinners claiming sister na ppl like dis dey Bleep the entire church end time sister
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by jaxxy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
dryakson:

U are right. And that why the Qur'an is meant for the whole of humanity and has not been changed for centuries.
Jesus was sent to the Israel alone, not to save humanity.
1- Matthew
15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3- The diciples obeyed the commad of Jesus in Matthew 10:6 as confirmed in Acts:
11:19 Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only.
BECAUSE OF THIS JESUS SAID, :
John 16:12-14
King James Version
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

This prophecy befit no one but the last and final message, prophet Muhammad peace and blessing of Almighty God be upon him.
Only prophet Muhammad glorifies Jesus.

Don't know where all this came from. U diverted into smtnelse and brought ur own interpretation. Where was Mohammed ever mentioned in the bible?

Pls let's not digress into another long argument. I don't know it all bt I'm not sure Mohammed has anything to do with that scripture.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Bbbw: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Really
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by 2016easy2017: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
She's a liar. Us a it to disguise and deceive.

Now that's 2 days in rhomadhon fasting, don't be surprised you'll see some guys who you never thought they even eat atall, going about eating on the street so as to spite or shame the fasting Muslims. Well wether some gangs pay them to.
As for us, even if our LORD TELLS us to fast for a whole year, we would fast because we are Muslims. Not pretence encouraging religion who don't follow their scriptures
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by yinkeys(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!
It’s just clothing
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Note that the hijab isn't worn by Muslims alone..Christian women wear it also, as it's meant for covering.
Thanks you. most christians their followers are confused
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by dryakson(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Don't know where all this came from. U diverted into smtnelse and brought ur own interpretation. Where was Mohammed ever mentioned in the bible?

Pls let's not digress into another long argument. I don't know it all bt I'm not sure Mohammed has anything to do with that scripture.
You don't even know where I brought those quotes from? Christians don't read their scripture?
Check your Bible.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GABRIEL6036: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details
grin You are a bad blother grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by jaxxy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
dryakson:

You don't even know where I brought those quotes from? Christians don't read their scripture?
Check your Bible.

I know the scripture perfectly well and read it several times I'm just saying it didn't mention Mohammed. That's ur own interpretation from elsewhere.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2022
newoffer:
Which kain back wey person never see.
Azzin! The woman dey use style market herself.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by dryakson(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
jaxxy:

I know the scripture perfectly well and read it several times I'm just saying it didn't mention Mohammed. That's ur own interpretation from elsewhere.
Some prophecies don't directly put names.
I'll give you one in Song of Solomon where Muhammad SAW was mentioned by name in the original Hebrew text, but the translators change to "All together loverly'
Song of Solomon 5:16 — King James Version (KJV 1900)
16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Make some research and see. The altogether loverly was change from Muhammad (You have no right to translate names of people)

Watch this for more in depth information that will shock u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3y7GDhPd8w
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Yinmu
Truth is bitter

grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Topzee109:

So it's only nun that use it

Yes. Because they are the initiator.

Christian churches have some things in common not all things.
That's why Celestial church wears garment and walk barefooted while Winners don't.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by kingot(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
dryakson:

Some prophecies don't directly put names.
I'll give you one in Song of Solomon where Muhammad SAW was mentioned by name in the original Hebrew text, but the translators change to "All together loverly'
Song of Solomon 5:16 — King James Version (KJV 1900)
16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

Make some research and see. The altogether loverly was change from Muhammad (You have no right to translate names of people)

Watch this for more in depth information that will shock u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3y7GDhPd8w
bros no vex oh
i wan ask u sometin
"u don chop"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.