Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107448 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by thinkmoney(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Are you saying you meet all the requirements in the bible? Be honest bro
I don't seem to get your question?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by joetem(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

So Nigeria is now part of middle east ba? Balance view my ass.

children shouldnt be allowed to be using internet
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by God2man2again(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
God bless you ma.
Somebody is speaking the truth.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
joetem:

children shouldnt be allowed to be using internet

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by topsyboy: 12:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Please help a friend grow her channel subscribe and like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42bPgaXNr7g&t=57s
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by MARYIAN(f): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2022
Is your back side the largest? cool
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by cotzywitzy(m): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!

Do you even know the meaning of Hijab? Check your Quran. Also Muslim termed it hijab but that mode of dressing have been in existence amongst the Jewish women.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by poik(m): 4:35am On Apr 04, 2022
peterdavidagbo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GC-hTcBSA

“My backside can make men miss heaven that’s why I wear the hijab” – Popular evangelist, Sister Kate reveals [Video]

Popular Nigerian evangelist, Sister Catherine a.k.a Sister Kate, has addressed some questions from her followers bordering on her appearance.

The evangelist, renowned for her ‘rapture’ sermons, first made it clear that she is not a Muslim.

She noted that she only wears the hijab to cover her backside which is a threat to men who desire to make heaven.

Speaking in a video posted on Youtube, Sister Kate said: “Ever since I started wearing this Hijab, many people say that I am a Muslim. First of all, I am a born again Christian. In the Book of Mathew 5:28, if you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed against God.

“Each time I wear my normal dress to preach the Gospel, some men will be looking at my backside, my hip and the rest. They will not focus on the message anymore. Many men have told me that my shape is killing.

“Sometimes, some just want to use their eyes to rape me. Some will even follow me and agree to become my disciple just to be looking at what God gave me. It is not a sin to have such a shape but it is a sin when you use it to take some people away from God.

“Even God has given me revelations in my dreams that I should stop seducing men. And to me, I never knew it has gotten to this level. Then I opted for the Hijab. This is because it covers my shape perfectly well. I don’t want to be the reason why some people will miss Heaven.

“I see some ladies wear clothes that will expose their sensitive parts like their hips. Please stop it, you are taking many away from God. I am not saying you should wear Hijab, just wear things that will cover your body especially if you are like me.”

No Scripture authorizes a woman to preach to men. Thats where the avoidance should start from.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Topzee109: 5:24am On Apr 04, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You don't understand.

We serve different God's .

Ours sees us as daughters and sons. So He treats us likewise. He gave us the liberty to choose as sons and daughters how to live independently while being modest and reasonable under His law.

Your God sees you as slaves and treats you so. Therefore, he leaves no room for liberty to reason and make choices as humans but He puts you under strict laws that has nothing to do with the salvation of your souls.

Food , cloth or shoes and headwear don't determine the salvation of souls but faith in Christ Jesus. Although eating, and dressing must be done in moderation.

wow, laugh in your ignorance, you're confidently saying what you know nothing about

Human as slave to God is the best relation we can use, because he(God) specifically said he doesn't beget neither was he begotten

There's only one specific aim he created humans, for worship only, nothing else
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 5:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Shadysen:
plenty, currently dealing with one, if you doubt me, send me your whatsaap number let me show you her picture, thou she's not into prostitution but I just want to tell u that your women ain't saint, they do screw.

Thanks, please don't send her .
HOW DO YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE IS DEALING WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS (LIKE MOTHER, SISTER, DAUGHTER) JUST LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THOSE GIRLS BEING MUSLIMS OR NOT ?
PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED WHILE YOU ARE ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.
MAY GOD FORGIVE AND GUIDES US TO THE RIGHT PATH
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 5:29am On Apr 04, 2022
Kdon2:

It's not bible it's a fact.
Where do you get your FACTS from?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2022
She's right.

Some men actually prefer mature women with heavy backside.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 6:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Oricha62:

Thanks, please don't send her .
HOW DO YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE IS DEALING WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS (LIKE MOTHER, SISTER, DAUGHTER) JUST LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THOSE GIRLS BEING MUSLIMS OR NOT ?
PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED WHILE YOU ARE ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.
MAY GOD FORGIVE AND GUIDES US TO THE RIGHT PATH you talk so soft unlike Muslims with violence , is it because of the ramada ?

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Shadysen: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=Shadysen post=111628796][/quote]and sounds as a female, are u?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Caseless: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2022
dryakson:
Good to her.
1 Corinthian 11:5-6 says

"but any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled disgraces her head—it is one and the same thing as having her head shaved. For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or to be shaved, she should wear a veil".

If Christians read their Bible carefully and understand their Bible, all of them will be wearing hijab
They don't read to understand or read and pick where it favors them.

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Oricha62:

Where do you get your FACTS from?

Look around you Mr man!
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2022
cotzywitzy:

Do you even know the meaning of Hijab? Check your Quran. Also Muslim termed it hijab but that mode of dressing have been in existence amongst the Jewish women.

You mean your Quran. Christians don't wear it. That's simple.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Caseless: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2022
" Ever since I gave my life to christ" from here, I felt maybe she wasn't born a Christian.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by kingot(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2022
poik:

No Scripture authorizes a woman to preach to men. Thats where the avoidance should start from.
bros why nah
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by UltimateCSH(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2022
complete foolish competition, who cares about who copy from who? Okay now who's God is real and who's God is fake. You don't know that both of you are inferior to the European and Arabs that gave you their religion and took your humanity... besides which backside you get seff Wey person never see before? Na goal?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Uniquedan: 8:05am On Apr 04, 2022
If your nyash will make men miss heaven cut it away, it is better for you to enter heaven nyashless than to enter hell with your full nyash���
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by adeshna: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2022
First the Catholics dress to cover their body, that's the foundation of Christianity.

Christians don't follow the bible like the Muslims. Muslims follow the bible more.

Bible tells women to cover but christians don't, except the Catholic priests. When a Muslim does that, they see it as wrong. What's the difference?

The woman did what the bible says. She covered which is in line with bible. But those that don't read the bible say another thing.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by adeshna: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Christian or Muslim, the lineage of prophethood is the same. They arrived at different locations and time. The difference, Christian see Jesus as God, Muslims see as messenger. Muslims still believe in Jesus, not as God.

That's why the teachings of Moses, Jesus, prophet Muhammad (pbuh) all similar. They all the same source
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Gospel2Day: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
nextstep:

What's the fundamental difference between hijab and nun's habit (or should we call it habij?), which are almost anagrams of each other?

Hijab is different from Nun's habit.
The issue is about identity.
A sense of dignity would make you want to creatively fashion your own identity as regards your appearance.
There is nothing dignifying in copying the well-known physical identity of other religion.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by poik(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
kingot:

bros why nah
Because Bible
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by nextstep(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Hijab is different from Nun's habit.
The issue is about identity.
A sense of dignity would make you want to creatively fashion your own identity as regards your appearance.
There is nothing dignifying in copying the well-known physical identity of other religion.

From my point of view, they are the same thing: they are all foreign (non- West African) fashions, from the middle East, based on Abrahamic faiths. They are different takes on imposing modesty on women. The identity is already external, so why be picky about which external identity?

My take is that somehow people don't want a Christian lady identifying (by dress) as a Muslim lady, and my complaint is: either way, these are both foreign identities/fashions, so why should we be up in arms over either one? She could dress up in a kimono for all I care, or wear akwa-ocha or a large iro and buba.

Either we say she should not dress up as a middle-Eastern lady (whether from Israel or from Saudi Arabia), or we allow her to identify however she wishes. And BTW: the freedom to creatively fashion your own identity includes copying. That's what freedom is.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by ChoCho54(f): 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Chocho54 is doing this already.

But when will you stop taking alcohol as a woman angry
How does been an adult woman alienate my right to drink alcohol if I so desire, provided I will not be a liability to the society after drinking alcohol?

I know say na you and your oga aregbesola dey clamor for Sharia in SW.
Fanatics cheesy
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:58am On Apr 05, 2022
We are Africans, we're ethical People.
If it's ideal for men to drink, it's not for women.

Aside the fact that even alcohol is frowned at in religion context.

So stopeet undecided

Shariah law? Not that alone, we're planning to also islamize the whole East tongue
ChoCho54:
How does been an adult woman alienate my right to drink alcohol if I so desire, provided I will not be a liability to the society after drinking alcohol?

I know say na you and your oga aregbesola dey clamor for Sharia in SW.
Fanatics cheesy
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by ChoCho54(f): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
We are Africans, we're ethical People.
If it's ideal for men to drink, it's not for women.

Aside the fact that even alcohol is frowned at in religion context.

So stopeet undecided

Shariah law? Not that alone, we're planning to also islamize the whole East tongue
Religion my arse. Africans my arse.

You have already islamized me and that's enough grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Emboldened! We're happy grin

Next is the entire East
ChoCho54:
Religion my arse. Africans my arse.

You have already islamized me and that's enough grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Emboldened! We're happy grin

Next is the entire East
[/b]
mynd44 seun lalasticlala

Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.