Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi (32129 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Mekus2882:
You are 100% wrong, without an igdo man their will be no Nigeria. Give them chance and see the changes

So who now?

Is it Ikpeazu, Obi, or who?

The only person I see over there is Umahi bcoz of what I saw when I went to Ebonyi on official assignment last December.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yes and that's after you've strangled atiku to death but if atiku is still breathing, 2000 of you can't get the ticket.

A people that prefer to be slaves to Atikulooooter

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bigchristo:
I pray for him to scale through the primaries and have the tickets to run for Presidency, I will support Obi with my full chest, not because I do love to participate in politics, we should keep our tribal/religion and political differences aside and vote for someone who is educated and have the ability to pilot the country affairs to next level, I am not an Igbo man but I want Obi as the next president of Nigeria so far he is the only young and vibrant person who has declared his intention to run for president the rest na old men wey don reach retirement age

Obi cannot win the primary election of PDP. May be you don't know. He only came out for president to fulfill all righteousness. His target is to be running mate to Atikulooooter.

Have you seen Obi going round the country? We told you he's a great liar. He knew why he came out. The next thing he would say he doesn't have money to go round the country.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
MartinsD12:

Wrong very wrong 1 3 7

Put all of them 1-7 on a live television debate.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by MartinsD12(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

Put all of them 1-7 on a live television debate.
Nothing comes out of debate most of them are nonsense
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
West1side:
And who told you I care if you are from the deepest part of hell or hellfire.
Craze world people.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by MrSly(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

You don't deserve my response.

What do you think your Peter Obi would have been able to do as Vice President if Atikulooooter had won in 2019?

You cannot compare your fake statistical data Peter Obi with Osinbajo. They're miles apart. You watched them debated 3 yrs ago now and the difference was clear. Your Peter Obi was just rolling out data that could not be founded like that on the number of vehicles in Nigeria.

I beg Obi is a liar.

Another ethnic bigot spotted. Sorry I thought the poster had brain. You can let me know when you are ready to talk with facts and not this gibberish.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by EkyyyKelson(m): 2:49am On Apr 04, 2022
I don't blame you too much. It's those that like this fat lie of losing polling unit I pity. I don't know how you people tell lies in public confidently.
PressMyButton:

You can't demystify what does not exist. When you say Peter Obi has political relevance, it's like saying a stone is full of water. Has that fraud ever had any relevance since leaving office. Is there any decisions in PDP he has ever influenced. He is so irrelevant that he couldn't defeat Obiano's candidate even in his polling ward. Obi is a waste of choice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Sues INEC, APC, LP, Seeks Tinubu, Obi’s Disqualification / Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group / Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.