Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi (32132 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-i-may-emerge-consensus-pdp-presidential-candidate-peter-obi/
I pray for him to scale through the primaries and have the tickets to run for Presidency, I will support Obi with my full chest, not because I do love to participate in politics, we should keep our tribal/religion and political differences aside and vote for someone who is educated and have the ability to pilot the country affairs to next level, I am not an Igbo man but I want Obi as the next president of Nigeria so far he is the only young and vibrant person who has declared his intention to run for president the rest na old men wey don reach retirement age

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by GeneralDae: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yes and that's after you've strangled atiku to death but if atiku is still breathing, 2000 of you can't get the ticket.
I don't fancy Peter Obi, but Atiku to me is not it at all.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by MartinsD12(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
kingscare1:
My top 7 presidential choice for 2023 and their choice significance in order:

1) Osibanjo (Best Choice)
2) Peter Obi (Good Choice)
3) Amaechi (Fair Choice)
4) Wike (Audacious Choice)
5) Tinubu (Best From The Worst)
6) Atiku (Northern Cabal Choice)
7) Tambuwal & Saraki (Worst Choices)
Wrong very wrong 1 3 7

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by GeneralDae: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
MartinsD12:

Wrong very wrong 1 3 7
Why is 7 wrong?
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nyanmiridunce: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't fancy Peter Obi, but Atiku to me is not it at all.
Yes nobody wants atiku but we have to look at people's stomach infrastructure first. Atiku dollars can't be toyed with oo, even obi will gladly collect and trash his ambition. That atiku has looted the money his 20th generation will spend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yes and that's after you've strangled atiku to death but if atiku is still breathing, 2000 of you can't get the ticket.
I don't wish Atiku death but one thing many Nigerians are praying for is that he does not emerge the Presidential candidate of the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Freebills12: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
LeoDeKing:
This sense of entitlement seems to be inborn.

Emeka doesn't want to contest, rather he went about insulting everybody that he must be "elected" to be president by same everybody in a democracy-based leadership because is "his turn".

Obi now said he is contesting but already contemplating that real heavyweight politicians will shed their ambition so he flies the flag without contesting for the flag. angry

I repeat, this sense of entitlement seems to be in the blood. cheesy

Tinibu that met all govt sectors including house of reps and senate to make him president .... His is what?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by onuman: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Emeka doesn't want to contest, rather he went about insulting everybody that he must be "elected" to be president by same everybody in a democracy-based leadership because is "his turn".

Obi now said he is contesting but already contemplating that real heavyweight politicians will shed their ambition so he flies the flag without contesting for the flag. angry

It's not a sense of entitlement of Peter Obi, it's a sense of equity and fair play in a country like Nigeria with a rigged and lopsided political structure which necessitated zoning of the office of the president between the north and the south of Nigeria.

If you hate Nigeria with equity and fairness, be ready to rule your own country out of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Terrier99: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Look at you hailing this mediocre, are you in Asaba. I want to have a one on one meeting with you. In fact I'm inviting you to Winners Chapel tommorow Sunday, come and encounter a change of destiny.

Go and invite the never do wells in your family to Winners chapel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yes nobody wants atiku but we have to look at people's stomach infrastructure first. Atiku dollars can't be toyed with oo, even obi will gladly collect and trash his ambition. That atiku has looted the money his 20th generation will spend.
Nigerians are wiser now. With the number of scams, yahoo boys, and inflation we are experiencing, sane Nigerians are behind Peter Obi's Goliath-David struggle against the money bag in PDP. God willing Brother Wike will lend in his support at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by CoronaVirusPro: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
Dreamer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by ttobizz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
GTkester:

Shut up!

Who negotiated the existence of the fake unity called Nigeria. Who and who were in attendance when the British wanted to gift independence to Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe is his Name! It' was due to the political sagacity of Zik, cum his intellectual acuity, that made it possible for Nigeria to gain independence from Britain without fighting like the Americans did.

There's a reason Zik is referred to as Zik of Africa! The world knows the Gargantua contribution of this man in building a United Africa, an organisation that still runs today as African Union.

Yeah, Igbos were originally the grand chessboard of Nigeria, but unfortunately we lost everything when we lost the war. And as usual, we had to go through the humiliation that comes with losing a war. It's a normal thing that happens when people lose a war - They are treated very unfairly!

But the good news is that instead of the Igbos to sit on their palm, we picked up ourselves and tried to secure our backs through business, because money is everything, and slowly we are finding our selves back to politics.

And there's nothing 10000s of you can do about it.

Peter Obi to the world!!!

Hey! Comrade be calming down. You are on same side, he is only being sarcastic

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nyanmiridunce: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Nigerians are wiser now. With the number of scans, yahoo boys, and inflation we are experiencing, sane Nigerians are behind Peter Obi's Goliath-David struggle against the money bag in PDP. God willing Brother Wike will lend in his support at the right time.
ok
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by ttobizz(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
onuman:

It's not a sense of entitlement of Peter Obi, it's a sense of equity and fair play in a country like Nigeria with a rigged and lopsided political structure which necessitated zoning of the office of the president between the north and the south of Nigeria.

If you hate Nigeria with equity and fairness, be ready to rule your own country out of Nigeria.

How I wish everyone will ignore this guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
Terrier99:

Go and invite the never do wells in your family to Winners chapel.
I'm an indigene of Asaba and your statement is not a true reality of what's on ground.
My church Address is : Winners Chapel along Okpanam-Asaba Road, opposite Chyz filling station, Delta State.
Come and grow in God's kingdom and never you insult my family or my hometown again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

and has any of those you ever supported and have ruled this country done anything good. You keep facing one direction

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Igbofam: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
How many times will they tell you that this country is not for Igbos? All that Ekweme laboured in PDP, somebody from the prison took all that he laboured for in 1999.

Nwanne ibu onye Igbo spell the name well. It is EKWUEME and not Ekweme.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by bluefilm: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
You will emerge the Next PRESIDENT.

It has been written and so shall it be.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Preciousgift120(f): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

It's like you love this Emeka of a name so much, that it has become your signature, it's in all your comments.
I pray that Emeka somebody will remain permanent in your life.
This life is too short for one to be this bittered, instead of appreciating life and the things around it.
Ride on bro, it's in you like peak

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
I pray for him to scale through the primaries and have the tickets to run for Presidency, I will support Obi with my full chest, not because I do love to participate in politics, we should keep our tribal/religion and political differences aside and vote for someone who is educated and have the ability to pilot the country affairs to next level, I am not an Igbo man but I want Obi as the next president of Nigeria so far he is the only young and vibrant person who has declared his intention to run for president the rest na old men wey don reach retirement age
Please hope you have your permanent voters card. We need more people on ground. Tinubu/Atiku supporters are just too myopic.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
Please hope you have your permanent voters card. We need more people on ground. Tinubu/ Atiku supporters are just too myopic.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Oracleforce: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
I doubt if any Aboki will.test any Igbo person with power...1966 military coup against aboki people in government is still fresh in their heart...
Buhari and Fulani conglomerate will not try it...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:
Whenever I needed some jokes, I listen to the tiny voice of Peter Obi.
Dear people, Medical doctors went on 13 months strike under Obi the son of a liar. This liar couldn't pay doctors their salaries. Anambra generated the lowest revenue ever under this fraud while he looted the state's treasury in shell companies abroad.
We earnestly hope that PDP will be doing APC a huge favour of recording the earliest victory of any party in Africa if they handed this fraud their party's ticket.
this one is still in 1923... Lol we are already in 2022. Update your brain

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by CoronaVirusPro: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Nigerians are wiser now. With the number of scams, yahoo boys, and inflation we are experiencing, sane Nigerians are behind Peter Obi's Goliath-David struggle against the money bag in PDP. God willing Brother Wike will lend in his support at the right time.

Face reality please

Obi might be good and have the experience it takes, but he is not sellable.

It will be a walkover for APC if Obi emerges

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
quagmoi:
ok
The price for this, is this just for the sim or the mifi? I don't understand, please explain.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Visocrate:
Ok in a time like this we actually need someone with high intellectual , sociopolitical ,philosophical and techo-Scientific capabilities to handle the affairs of this great nation not people that will reduce their ages to be elected so that they can come and loot the treasury. Peter Obi without any sentiment is such man , with proven record of transparent governance But because Nigerian politics is not about competency he will never surface they will say he is an Igbo man, but Nigeria is this BAD because we have denied the competent the opportunity to correct the mess of our ancestors that are still ruling us.

The north may not vote for him and the south west and South South may not also. Even some parts of the East may not.

I hope my analysis are wrong here.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by chiokeman(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
God is with you. It has happened beforeand so shall it repeat again.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Face reality please

Obi might be good and have the experience it takes, but he is not sellable.

It will be a walkover for APC if Obi emerges
Obi won't be a walkover against a wrong APC candidate. I can confidently say only Osibanjo can really beat Peter Obi in a National election.
Unless the Northern voters decide to play with another 4 years of their destiny in more tears.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by InoGetJoy: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Please do us a favour and go to hell. We all know you're in love with your chains, and foolishness will never let you know when you have a good choice because you view life through the tiny prism of tribalism and religious bigotry. I used to pity your types but I don't anymore, you deserve your suffering

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Temi2468: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodosis:

Thank you, are you happy now?

Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did Lagos Cope Before The Construction Of Third Mainland Bridge / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG / Ugwuanyi To Immortalize Azikiwe, See What He's Doing At Former Residence Of Zik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.