Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi (32130 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by badoh(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2022
Visocrate:
Ok in a time like this we actually need someone with high intellectual , sociopolitical ,philosophical and techo-Scientific capabilities to handle the affairs of this great nation not people that will reduce their ages to be elected so that they can come and loot the treasury. Peter Obi without any sentiment is such man , with proven record of transparent governance But because Nigerian politics is not about competency he will never surface they will say he is an Igbo man, but Nigeria is this BAD because we have denied the competent the opportunity to correct the mess of our ancestors that are still ruling us.
Why is he afraid of participating in primaries? Politics is all about aligning with people of different cultures and selling your candidacy to them. Power is fought for not to be given. Can he bodly say during his eight years tenure as governor of Anambra state, he never stole a dime. No politician in Nigeria is a saint. Never overhype anybody cos they are from your region. All of them are birds of the same feathers, what should concern you is how you'll do well in the face of economic challenges facing this country.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2022
West1side:
Yes Buhari like Peter Pandora option according one Igbo dead brain
I'm a Deltan. Mind your choice of words.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Zeeku: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2022
Peter obi is like a moving train, you either Join the train or get out of the way or you will be crushed.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Heavensent01(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
How many times will they tell you that this country is not for Igbos? All that Ekweme laboured in PDP, somebody from the prison took all that he laboured for in 1999.

politics is consultation not the one ipob just sit in one place and declare all states in south south to be their ancestral land

imagine Peter obi that is yet to meet co-aspirant and PDP stakeholders beating his chest that he will be the consensus candidate?

politics generally is not for Igbo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by geezville86: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Kamikaze candidate...I understand he is very likely going to drop his bid later on and ask his supporters to line up behind Atiku.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Alex80s(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2022
PressMyButton:

You can't demystify what does not exist. When you say Peter Obi has political relevance, it's like saying a stone is full of water. Has that fraud ever had any relevance since leaving office. Is there any decisions in PDP he has ever influenced. He is so irrelevant that he couldn't defeat Obiano's candidate even in his polling ward. Obi is a waste of choice.

You want Obi to be Father of agberos and control stupid people like most Nigerian electorates...

Are you not aware that agberos and worthless people have more influence in Nigerian politics?. That's why you wouldn't want a man like Peter Obi to be your President. That's why someone like Prof Kingsley Moghalu would contest against Atiku and Buhari and failed woefully.

Obi will win PDP ticket and EASILY win the presidential elections... Whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by juman(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2022
I prefer obiano as president over peter obi.
Obiano believes in development while peter obi believes in keeping money in bank account.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by VPN11(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Pakute:

Mr Chestbeater, calm down and learn history. Because you may end up puncturing holes in your chest in this your quest.
https://www.nairaland.com/4101046/nigerians-signed-amalgamation-documents-1914

There is not one Okoro that is relevant in the scheme of things as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Do you have a degree in Nigeria history?
Obviously you dont.
Spitting gibberish ;trying to distort history.

Nnamdi Benjamin Azikiwe, PC, usually referred to as "Zik", was a Nigerian statesman and political leader who served as the first President of Nigeria from 1963 to 1966. Considered a driving force behind the nation's independence, he came to be known as the "father of Nigerian Nationalism".

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by wizseller: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2022
Your list is on point

kingscare1:
My top 7 presidential choice for 2023 and their choice significance in order:

1) Osibanjo (Best Choice)
2) Peter Obi (Good Choice)
3) Amaechi (Fair Choice)
4) Wike (Audacious Choice)
5) Tinubu (Best From The Worst)
6) Atiku (Northern Cabal Choice)
7) Tambuwal & Saraki (Worst Choices)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2022
Visocrate:
Ok in a time like this we actually need someone with high intellectual , sociopolitical ,philosophical and techo-Scientific capabilities to handle the affairs of this great nation not people that will reduce their ages to be elected so that they can come and loot the treasury. Peter Obi without any sentiment is such man , with proven record of transparent governance But because Nigerian politics is not about competency he will never surface they will say he is an Igbo man, but Nigeria is this BAD because we have denied the competent the opportunity to correct the mess of our ancestors that are still ruling us.

You call Peter Obi an intellectual? You obviously do not know the meaning of the word.

I am from Anambra state, and I make bold to say that Peter Obi does not have what it takes to be president of Nigeria.

Go to Anambra and check out roads constructed under his administration. Most of them have now been taken over by potholes, in less than a decade.

As governor, for eight years, he handpicked LGA executives and couldn't conduct an election. Which serious minded leader plays down governance at that lowest level? Did he account for LGA funds?

Also, he has proven not to be a trustworthy leader by saving most of Anambra funds in a bank in which he holds the most stake? What do you call that?

Oga, you don't know Peter Obi one bit. Forget what you see on TV. We sabi am reach him town, Agulu.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by West1side: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2022
And who told you I care if you are from the deepest part of hell or hellfire.
WhizdomXX:

I'm a Deltan. Mind your choice of words.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by West1side: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2022
brownsoldier:

Doesn't change the fact that you're still an ethnic bigot. My father or not, I hope you do better. FYI I'm not Igbo undecided
Same msg every Igbo claim n yes I know you are not Igbo you are from hellfire.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by EduBrazil1991(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2022
This is pure education.
School good joor�

Shut up!

Who negotiated the existence of the fake unity called Nigeria. Who and who were in attendance when the British wanted to gift independence to Nigeria?

Nnamdi Azikiwe is his Name! It' was due to the political sagacity of Zik, cum his intellectual acuity, that made it possible for Nigeria to gain independence from Britain without fighting like the Americans did.

There's a reason Zik was referred to as the Zik of Africa! The world knows the Gargantuan contribution of this man in building a United Africa, an organisation that still runs today as African Union.

Yeah, Igbos were originally the grand chessboard of Nigeria, but unfortunately we lost everything when we lost the war. And as usual, we had to go through the humiliation that comes with losing a war. It's a normal thing that happens when people lose a war - They are treated very unfairly!

But the good news is that instead of the Igbos to sit on their palm, we picked up ourselves and tried to secure our backs through business, because money is everything, and slowly we are finding our selves back to politics.

And there's nothing 10000s of you can do about it.

Peter Obi to the world!!![/quote]
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by od501: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-i-may-emerge-consensus-pdp-presidential-candidate-peter-obi/

I pray it doesn't happen. Nigeria doesn't deserve Obi, he is too good for a failed state.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Ejanla69: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You call Peter Obi an intellectual? You obviously do not know the meaning of the word.

I am from Anambra state, and I make bold to say that Peter Obi does not have what it takes to be president of Nigeria.

Go to Anambra and check out roads constructed under his administration. Most of them have now been taken over by potholes, in less than a decade.

As governor, for eight years, he handpicked LGA executives and couldn't conduct an election. Which serious minded leader plays down governance at that lowest level? Did he account for LGA funds?

Also, he has proven not to be a trustworthy leader by saving most of Anambra funds in a bank in which he holds the most stake? What do you call that?

Oga, you don't know Peter Obi one bit. Forget what you see on TV. We sabi am reach him town, Agulu.

senseless post. when someone who dont have sense post. you will know

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by brownsoldier(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
West1side:

Same msg every Igbo claim n yes I know you are not Igbo you are from hellfire.

You're not a very smart fellow, few minutes into a conversation and you have to insult parents, thinking that would rile me up? undecided You're just another ethnic bigot, plain and simple. It's not an insult but the truth

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by MrSly(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingscare1:

3) Amaechi (Fair Choice)

What criterion did you use to place Osinbajo above Obi? When did being an ineffectual VP become an achievement? Anyway na you own rating.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by adefitim(m): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
On Peter Obi mandate I stand
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
How many times will they tell you that this country is not for Igbos? All that Ekweme laboured in PDP, somebody from the prison took all that he laboured for in 1999.
You are 100% wrong, without an igdo man their will be no Nigeria. Give them chance and see the changes
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by StylelushMag: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lie lie
PressMyButton:
Whenever I needed some jokes, I listen to the tiny voice of Peter Obi.
Dear people, Medical doctors went on 13 months strike under Obi the son of a liar. This liar couldn't pay doctors their salaries. Anambra generated the lowest revenue ever under this fraud while he looted the state's treasury in shell companies abroad.
We earnestly hope that PDP will be doing APC a huge favour of recording the earliest victory of any party in Africa if they handed this fraud their party's ticket.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
funshint:

Star lager you mean grin. Time to demystify this guy's political relevance. By the time the election is over this guy would have been roasted!

We are discussing fixing Nigeria and you are talking about political relevance. Where has candidates' political relevance taken Nigeria?
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Amumaigwe: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
PressMyButton:
Whenever I needed some jokes, I listen to the tiny voice of Peter Obi.
Dear people, Medical doctors went on 13 months strike under Obi the son of a liar. This liar couldn't pay doctors their salaries. Anambra generated the lowest revenue ever under this fraud while he looted the state's treasury in shell companies abroad.
We earnestly hope that PDP will be doing APC a huge favour of recording the earliest victory of any party in Africa if they handed this fraud their party's ticket.

Doctors went on thirteen months strike under Peter (untrue though), only that disqualifies him? Why are you still supporting Buhari under whose tenure all trade unions have gone on strike several times?
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by TheExclusive: 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingscare1:

3) Amaechi (Fair Choice)

How is Osibanjo best choice when SW has done eight years of presidency and eight years of vice presidency. I have not even included an assessment of their performance.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ejanla69:

senseless post. when someone who dont have sense post. you will know

You obviously come from a lineage of foolish, illiterate individuals.

What do I even say to someone who begins a sentence in lower case? Mtchewww.

I have been everywhere around Nigeria. I don't do tribe or emotions. Peter Obi isn't suitable for Nigeria's presidency. He does not have the track record, charisma and sincerity to be president.

He was my governor. I have met him in person. I had a little chat with him while he was Vice Presidential Candidate of the PDP, at an interactive section hosted in honour of President Emmanuel Macron of France, somewhere in Lagos.

This was the same emotions people showed over Jonathan, and he ended becoming one of Nigeria's worst presidents with nothing to show, after 6 years in office.

Have you wondered why Anambra people keep humiliating his choice candidates (i.e Henry Oseloka Obaze, Val Ozigbo) at governorship elections?

I know people within his close circles and what they say about him. I was expecting you to comment on issues that I raised; viz shabbily constructed roads across the state; non conduct of LGA elections etc.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by CITIBEN(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2022
If obi come out I will vote him
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by funshint(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2022
Amumaigwe:

We are discussing fixing Nigeria and you are talking about political relevance. Where has candidates' political relevance taken Nigeria?
So how do you want someone who isn't politically relevant nation-wide be the President of a country...talkless you of being the President?!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by johntolu: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
bluecircle470:

Wailing in disguise. At least you know deep down that he can’t collect it. He will soon step down for Atiku to make him delusional VP grin

Wike decides who gets PDP VP slot if PDP ticket goes North and I do not see the guy dashing the ticket to anyone but self.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by owenwin: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Peter Obi Looks like it
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Can someone come out with the profile of Peter Obi? I learnt that he didn't study Economics in the university which I disagreed with the person.

Having said that, why does Peter Obi want to be a concensus candidate? Is he afraid of primary election?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
CITIBEN:
If obi come out I will vote him

The greatest chinese political liar is your choice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Zukky123(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Some people here will come and spit nonsense. Truth be told, Peter Obi is the most qualified amongst those who has indicated their interest for 2023, but sentiment and bigotry will cloud some people's judgment. I normally love people enjoying the fruits of their bad choices, but I'm pained I'll be enjoying the same consequences with them just like the mistake that happened to us in 2015. People shouting Tinubu, well done... Una children go wail. Make person no just ask me for financial aid when everybody dey collect breakfast. Na ogun go kill that person
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-i-may-emerge-consensus-pdp-presidential-candidate-peter-obi/
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
MrSly:

What criterion did you use to place Osinbajo above Obi? When did being an ineffectual VP become an achievement? Anyway na you own rating.

You don't deserve my response.

What do you think your Peter Obi would have been able to do as Vice President if Atikulooooter had won in 2019?

You cannot compare your fake statistical data Peter Obi with Osinbajo. They're miles apart. You watched them debated 3 yrs ago now and the difference was clear. Your Peter Obi was just rolling out data that could not be founded like that on the number of vehicles in Nigeria.

I beg Obi is a liar.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: "Most Northern Youths Are Uneducated Or School Dropouts" / Kaduna 2018 LG Election Results Breakdown (Photo) / Insecurity: Where Is The $1 Billion You Withdrew To Purchase Arms – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.