Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi (32124 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nyanmiridunce: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yes and that's after you've strangled atiku to death but if atiku is still breathing, 2000 of you can't get the ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Best
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Glory to Jesus.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
I wish you well sir

Tinubu useless urchins can cry all they want but who God has blessed , you know the rest ..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tingotoe: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
This man isn't such a bad option from the political elite it's just that anyone who operates within the present structure is bound to fail like Buhari too
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by JudasNaKarrot: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
How many times will they tell you that this country is not for Igbos?
Crase dey worry you?

Who dey give una all this things wey una dey smoke sef.

Na wao!
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
comedian!!! he will be lucky to come 4th

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Tummicc: 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
I laff

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Globad(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
shadeze:
It's written in the stars, no one can change it. Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria

See boasting

Hehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Terrier99: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
They are fooling you and you are fooling yourself.

Tinubu will defeat Peter Obi in nearby Asaba.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by sweetjohn(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
The country is for Afonja abi... Aturu!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
GTkester:

Shut up!

Who negotiated the existence of the fake unity called Nigeria. Who and who were in attendance when the British wanted to gift independence to Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe is his Name! It' was due to the political sagacity of Zik, cum his intellectual acuity, that made it possible for Nigeria to gain independence from Britain without fighting like the Americans did.

There's a reason Zik is referred to as Zik of Africa! The world knows the Gargantua contribution of this man in building a United Africa, an organisation that still runs today as African Union.

Yeah, Igbos were originally the grand chessboard of Nigeria, but unfortunately we lost everything when we lost the war. And as usual, we had to go through the humiliation that comes with losing a war. It's a normal thing that happens when people lose a war - They are treated very unfairly!

But the good news is that instead of the Igbos to sit on their palm, we picked up ourselves and tried to secure our backs through business, because money is everything, and slowly we are finding our selves back to politics.

And there's nothing 10000s of you can do about it.

Peter Obi to the world!!!
Bros no vex o na only Zik fought for Nigerian independence?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
kingscare1:
My top 7 presidential choice for 2023 and their choice significance in order:

1) Osibanjo (Best Choice)
2) Peter Obi (Good Choice)
3) Amaechi (Fair Choice)
4) Wike (Audacious Choice)
5) Tinubu (Best From The Worst)
6) Atiku (Northern Cabal Choice)
7) Tambuwal & Saraki (Worst Choices)

Whoever among the top 4 emerges their Party candidate against Atiku or Tinubu i will surely cast my vote and organize support enmasse for that person. If Osibanjo runs against any other candidate he will surely win. But I'm not sure Buhari likes that option. So I'm rooting for Peter Obi 2023. A true Nigerian deserves it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Consensus candidate wia Atiku dey? The man who has confidently promised himself PDP ticket. Laughing
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
sweetjohn:
The country is for Afonja abi... Aturu!
Stop tribalist comments
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by KakiP(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
I wish you nothing but success in your endeavors
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
I am a Yoruba man but you yeye not be small o.... stupid talk.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Golan007: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
blackboy:
And APC will present Amaechi the minister and ex governor whosw reputation is not clean as their consensus. Stilll APC followers and Nigerians will vote for him. We need to stop voting based on party or ethnic lines but for the best among the rest. If country good we all enjoy it. If country bad we all suffer one way or the other. No collect money vote or sell your votes

The best is whoever you vote for.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by sweetjohn(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Stop tribalist comments
Tell that to the fool that started it

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by ignis: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
I doubt.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Terrier99:
They are fooling you and you are fooling yourself.

Tinubu will defeat Peter Obi in nearby Asaba.

Look at you hailing this mediocre, are you in Asaba. I want to have a one on one meeting with you. In fact I'm inviting you to Winners Chapel tommorow Sunday, come and encounter a change of destiny.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by GeneralDae: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
kingscare1:
My top 7 presidential choice for 2023 and their choice significance in order:

1) Osibanjo (Best Choice)
2) Peter Obi (Good Choice)
3) Amaechi (Fair Choice)
4) Wike (Audacious Choice)
5) Tinubu (Best From The Worst)
6) Atiku (Northern Cabal Choice)
7) Tambuwal & Saraki (Worst Choices)
Spot on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Stop tribalist comments
Na so dem full Nairaland but blame those incompetent moderators. I hate them with passion!
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
sweetjohn:
Tell that to the fool that started it
Leave them to their folly. Be the better person.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by wwwihy: 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Obi said he should be considered on the consensus option, because, since the return of democracy in Nigeria, only late Dr. Alex Ekwueme, from the Igbo extraction has contested the party presidential primaries with Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999 and lost

Argument closed...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by cardoctor(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Go ahead my man
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
goslowgoslow:

I am a Yoruba man but you yeye not be small o.... stupid talk.

God bless you.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by brownsoldier(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This sense of entitlement seems to be inborn.

Emeka doesn't want to contest, rather he went about insulting everybody that he must be "elected" to be president by same everybody in a democracy-based leadership because is "his turn".

Obi now said he is contesting but already contemplating that real heavyweight politicians will shed their ambition so he flies the flag without contesting for the flag. angry

I repeat, this sense of entitlement seems to be in the blood. cheesy

Another bigot spotted �

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League / $460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT / Port-Harcourt Road, A Major Road In ABA Has Turned To "River Niger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.