Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118836 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
mariofemi:

yes form is just N1000,but dont forget that applicant will pay back 1.49million instalmentally.mind you accomodation which include utilities and flight ticket has been paid for also.

Why is the orientation in Dubai and not in Manitoba?  It's not like they're on the same continent.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by oshanka: 3:22am On Aug 18, 2011
It all smells scam, after all d get rich quick schemes(wealth solution,penny wise,nonspecto) were quashed by anti graft agencies, travel scams has been widely embraced by this same set of crooks, it behoves on the authorities to get involved in this as potential applicants all seem to be hoodwinked into believing these crap, If u feel a need to go to canada on an immigrant basis simply consult a licensed canadian immigration lawyer, there are lots of them in nigeria that offer their services at relatively affordable prices. They know the ropes better, Crystal is a blunt joke, can't stop wondering how they got dis much people on their wagony got dis much people on their wagon
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Rimltd: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2011
N101:

Why is the orientation in Dubai and not in Manitoba?  It's not like they're on the same continent.

YOU NEED TO BE ORIENTED BEFORE YOU ENTER A FOREIGN COUNTRY,
SECONDLY, ALL APPLICANT ARE PAYING THE SUM OF =N=1.49M INSTALLMENTALLY FOR A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS WHICH I THINK IS ALSO EQUIVALENT TO SOME PERCENTAGE ON WHAT THEY EARN ONCE THEY START WORKING, IT'S SIMPLE,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2011
Rimltd:

YOU NEED TO BE ORIENTED BEFORE YOU ENTER A FOREIGN COUNTRY,
SECONDLY, ALL APPLICANT ARE PAYING THE SUM OF =N=1.49M INSTALLMENTALLY FOR A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS WHICH I THINK IS ALSO EQUIVALENT TO SOME PERCENTAGE ON WHAT THEY EARN ONCE THEY START WORKING, IT'S SIMPLE,

Who told you that nonsense!! I mean. . .pls use your brain for once, are those applicants kids?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2011
reading this blog site will shed more light on what the programme is all about or try and make research on it. http://acstraveltrends..com/2011/06/how-to-travel-to-canada-and-start.html. you can accept this or find it hard to accept,but its better you try and make research
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
mariofemi:

reading this blog site will shed more light on what the programme is all about or try and make research on it. http://acstraveltrends..com/2011/06/how-to-travel-to-canada-and-start.html. you can accept this or find it hard to accept,but its better you try and make research

I knew about that blog, i have read it over and over b4, its all scam. The same dubious system listed in that block have been copied and used here many times to scam pple.

This is nothing new, that blog has been given different names by many crooks in the past but the content still remain the same.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
clap for your sef good student,your next assignment is supply us with the research made and your findings in order to convince us.if there is none,then plss keep quiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
mariofemi:

clap for your sef good student,your next assignment is supply us with the research made and your findings in order to convince us.if there is none,then plss keep quiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

A married old man like you acting like a baby, are u not ashamed of this petty silly scam? The more you post the more u displays ur naivety.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2011

A married old man like you acting like a baby, are u not ashamed of this petty silly scam? The more you post the more u displays your naivety.

its better that you can view my profile, it shows am no ghost or ashamed of myself like you. we cant even view your id on any social site,and boys like you will just put a foreigner pix as your profile pix. i told people that you and the others are just bunch of jobless kids,and from your posts and profile pix (a goat in native attire) shows who is naive between us. Dont think if i post on this site its for you or anybody,its simply because i want to make a meaningful contribution. you have been known to be controversial and a pessimist and thats not good for your image. i asked you to show us prove of your findings,you couldnt,and you still have time to divert your attention to my person.my boy,u can see that am self made and inspired by God. try and make something out of your life. i wont insult you,but all am asking for from you is just prove of your findings to help us out. incase there is none,pls for God sake keep quiteeeeeeeee lipsrsealed
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 12:58am On Aug 19, 2011
mariofemi:

its better that you can view my profile, it shows am no ghost or ashamed of myself like you. we cant even view your id on any social site,and boys like you will just put a foreigner pix as your profile pix. i told people that you and the others are just bunch of jobless kids,and from your posts and profile pix (a goat in native attire) shows who is naive between us. Dont think if i post on this site its for you or anybody,its simply because i want to make a meaningful contribution. you have been known to be controversial and a pessimist and thats not good for your image. i asked you to show us prove of your findings,you couldnt,and you still have time to divert your attention to my person.my boy,u can see that am self made and inspired by God. try and make something out of your life. i wont insult you,but all am asking for from you is just prove of your findings to help us out. incase there is none,pls for God sake keep quiteeeeeeeee lipsrsealed

You don't behave like somebody who is self-made and inspired by God, you are so vulnerable and can't see it.
One of the dubious ideas by Crystal service is to encourage some of you to claim asylum or marry a Canadian so as to stay in Canada and many of you actually believed that? Crystal Service will not even take any of you to Canada let alone marrying or claiming asylum.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:19am On Aug 19, 2011

You don't behave like somebody who is self-made and inspired by God, you are so vulnerable and can't see it.
One of the dubious ideas by Crystal service is to encourage some of you to claim asylum or marry a Canadian so as to stay in Canada and many of you actually believed that? Crystal Service will not even take any of you to Canada let alone marrying or claiming asylum.

THIS IS THE WORST,MEANINGLESS AND BASELESS POST YOU HAVE EVER MADE SO FAR. i cant deduce anything from it,neither did you tackle my quoted post. you are losing it,cant you see it for Heaven sake.Cant you see that am married and self employed,or dont you know the meaning of being SELF MADE (i have worked to attain my status in life.am not a dependant,people depend on me),but it seems you are a cybercafe attendant or a yahoo boy.i dont like talkin about my person(myself) here so do you mind, My boy,you are losing it and its obvious.crystal services is not asking anybody to do what you mentioned,they were just various examples sited by the creator of that blog site.pls i beg you to rest a while and keep quiteeeeee plsssssssssssssssssssssss lipsrsealed
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 19, 2011
Justwise.

I thought by now you should have known that mariofemi works for Crystal services, he is not an applicant. undecided
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2011
jennykadry:

Justwise.

I thought by now you should have known that mariofemi works for Crystal services, he is not an applicant. undecided
Sure he does, there are many of them brainwashed/recruited by the same agent to sell the scam and defend it.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2011
mariofemi:

THIS IS THE WORST,MEANINGLESS AND BASELESS POST YOU HAVE EVER MADE SO FAR. i cant deduce anything from it,neither did you tackle my quoted post. you are losing it,cant you see it for Heaven sake.Cant you see that am married and self employed,or dont you know the meaning of being SELF MADE (i have worked to attain my status in life.am not a dependant,people depend on me),but it seems you are a cybercafe attendant or a yahoo boy.i dont like talkin about my person(myself) here so do you mind, My boy,you are losing it and its obvious.crystal services is not asking anybody to do what you mentioned,they were just various examples sited by the creator of that blog site.pls i beg you to rest a while and keep quiteeeeee plsssssssssssssssssssssss lipsrsealed

There is nothing u can tell me about urself that worth reading, i know u are married. . . that makes it even worst cos you are supposed to responsible but going by what u have been up to here. . .i think you are a disgrace.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Rimltd: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
mariofemi:

ALL THOSE BLOG SITES ARE FULL OF SHITS,
HOW IS CANADA GOING TO ISSUE 2 YEAR VISA FROM 26/11/2010 TO 26/11/2012

IF A 2 YEAR VISA IS ISSUED 26/11/2010, [fode][font=LuWSans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] IT HAS TO EXPIRE 25/11/2012 AND NOT 26/11/2012.[/font][/font][/font][/font]. THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S DONE, FOOLS, SO I BELIEVE THOSE IMAGES WERE EDITED SHITZ, grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
Rimltd:

YOU NEED TO BE ORIENTED BEFORE YOU ENTER A FOREIGN COUNTRY
SECONDLY,  ALL APPLICANT ARE PAYING THE SUM OF  =N=1.49M INSTALLMENTALLY  FOR A PERIOD OF 2 YEARS WHICH I THINK IS ALSO EQUIVALENT TO SOME PERCENTAGE ON WHAT THEY EARN ONCE THEY START WORKING,  IT'S SIMPLE,

It's not simple.  Orientation is not new to me, but you have not fully addressed my query:

Dubai and Manitoba are on two different continents in opposite directions; why orientation in Dubai and not in Manitoba, or Nigeria even?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2011

Justwise.

I thought by now you should have known that mariofemi works for Crystal services, he is not an applicant.

WHAT YOU DON KNOW,YOU DONT KNOW. if you see me as a staff,well that the way you see it,and if you are also seeing me as an applicant, well what you dont know,you dont know

Sure he does, there are many of them brainwashed/recruited by the same agent to sell the scam and defend it.

if you see it that way,no problem,but stop making niose if you don have your proof that its a scam

There is nothing u can tell me about urself that worth reading, i know u are married. . . that makes it even worst cos you are supposed to responsible but going by what u have been up to here. . .i think you are a disgrace.

antecedent will prove that my boy,and posterity will judge that.just keep quite if you dont have something to show us to enlighten us that its a scam

ALL THOSE BLOG SITES ARE FULL OF SHITS, 
HOW IS CANADA GOING TO ISSUE 2 YEAR VISA FROM 26/11/2010 TO 26/11/2012

IF A 2 YEAR VISA IS ISSUED 26/11/2010, [fode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] IT HAS TO EXPIRE 25/11/2012 AND  NOT 26/11/2012.[/font][/font][/font]. THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S DONE,   FOOLS,  SO I BELIEVE THOSE IMAGES WERE EDITED SHITZ,   

you too can equally help out by showing us prove on this forum. if we can still show a little to say it worth trying,just show us a bit too to claim its a scam

It's not simple.  Orientation is not new to me, but you have not fully addressed my query:

Dubai and Manitoba are on two different continents in opposite directions; why orientation in Dubai and not in Manitoba, or Nigeria even?

well you asked a good question, and i love it,becos it worth learning from,but my answer for that is,if you read the text message that carry that statement you quoted,there you will see that in manitoba there will be registration,seminar,assimilation,training,and orientation to be carried out. the orientation in dubai is just being organised by a partner agency there since we will be having  stopover and its just to make the short stay there worthwhile. thanks for askin what others can learn from
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by kolajoo(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2011
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact Kola for more inquiry/booking.
kolaomomummy@yahoo.com

you no even get time for wetin dey go on here.you just come market your own thing.carry go
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2011
pls, let us all reason together. Can saint nicholas compromised their standard for non appearance medical check up for crystal service applicants ? If d answer is yes, then crystal is genuine !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2011
let us all reason together. Can saint nicholas comprimised their standard for non appearance medical cheak up for crystal service applicants ? If the answer is yes, then crystal service is genuine !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2011
ogundokun:

let us all reason together. Can saint nicholas comprimised their standard for non appearance medical cheak up for crystal service applicants ? If the answer is yes, then crystal service is genuine !

The same Canadian travel scam indirectly promoted by you here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=697305.msg8574949#msg8574949

Some pple need to stop fooling around.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2011
@justwise, for your information am one of the people that first see crystal program of a thing as purely scam. Even up till now, i still stand my ground. But i dont want to lean on what i know. In philosophy we believe in logical reason. That is why i asked can saint nicholas partner with crystal in the scam ?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2011
ogundokun:

@justwise, for your information am one of the people that first see crystal program of a thing as purely scam. Even up till now, i still stand my ground. But i dont want to lean on what i know. In philosophy we believe in logical reason. That is why i asked can saint nicholas partner with crystal in the scam ?

Read post number 283 by mcommcerce
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2011
Mario,my question is wen wil d 2yrs starts countin, those that applied since JANUARY,wot wil hapun to there visas if truly the visas av been issue cos is 2yrs workpermit and those that applied in january av wasted mnths already 4rm d 2yrs and same applies to those that applied in april to july, is really confusin.wil d workpermit b issued in canada or how wil dis 2yrs of a tin work, 2ndly,if truly saint nicholas denied them, which hospital did crystal use?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2011
The whole thing is confusin, 2yrs workpermit,how will dis work if applicants are to paybak in 2yrs when some pple applied since 8mnths ago & if truly visas av been issued,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2011
hmmm, mm, m september 11/13 is just by the corner. But has anybody find out if truely gtb is given them such an amount of loan on what is not visible. My friend has been having sleepless night all these while, bp on increase, feed less and hardly be himself. Che ! Canada
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jonescosmo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2011
I think we Nigerians should at least wait for the Dee date before we criticize ourselves, I believe time has it all to tell, more so, who ever intends to scam people for stuffs like these will not remain under the ground forever, life will search him or her out one day. So please my brothers and sisters, let us have patient because September is almost here. Good luck to our en devours !!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2011
Well Just like someone have said , lets all wait for the Dee Day , and see if Crystal is real or scam , kudos to those who have participated cos its worth trying ,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
I believe so well that Justwise is only trying to protect his people from being scam by our wicked Naija people. But, what i do not accept in his protest is the insults and abuses rain but, all the same he is still doing well for his people to be save and to avoid the incident that is about to be unfold.
My brother Jusewise, you can say any thing but, do not insult them yet.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
The question i really would like Mario to answer is " WHICH COMPANY IN MANITOBA IS HIRING"? Cos there are skills,semi-skills and unskills people as applicants.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2011
Somebody who I consider one of my best friends tried desperately to sell the idea to me and asked me to get pay N100,000. Really, I will not mind going abroad without the hassles of applying for a visa. Of course, it didn't make sense to after I thought about it and of course , We were supposed to leave on the 19th. What a shame.

I know someone that was involved in a similar scam with transAfrica World Airlines - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229527.0.html

Please people do not be decieved. Nobody's going to take N1000 to take you abroad when Nigerians will do anything just to go abroad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Memoirs From Chile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.