Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118727 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2011
I wonder why people fail to understand that getting an affidavit is a due process in our quest to get our pp back. Those that collected today should let us know if they pay the money to naptip or high court purse.

There is no form of due processing in this procedure Mr man. Why affidavit? why not other means of identification? You claim to be helping others in getting their PP, now i can understand something is wrong somewhere. I can assure everybody here that the 350 naira [/b]in question for the affidavit or no affidavit is a pure plan organised by Naptip in conjunction with court officials or even [b]mariofemi himself to get something into their pocket. Do you think the affidavit cost will be remitted to the Govt purse? Many affidavit fees cannot be accounted for, in most case from experience, it's usually being shared. Take it or leave, this is Nigeria.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2011
I wont reply anybody in particular,but i will strongly advise us to get our  info right. For those of you staying in abroad, try and get someone to make findings for you. If you claim that i am working for NAPTIP today and not CS well you are free to your opinion,that doesnt change who i am.but i believe we should get it right and not be obsessed with this issue. Why do we need an affidavit to get a missing driver license. Ask yourself this question: Did NAPTIP collect this pp from us,NO. They got it from a raid oon CS premises,so you believe they wont ask us to get an affidavit to collect it.We if Naptip and the high court are now doing that together,who has proof. See let those that are supplying the info get us proof, some people have collected their pp and they didnt pay any money. Those that paid why didnt they ask what the money is meant for. Well if is another scam,time will tell,but for us to believe affidavit is not necessary in getting our pp back then we have miss something here.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2011
Just one question - do those people paying N350 get issued an official receipt?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
Just one question - do those people paying N350 get issued an official receipt?

The affidavit is to be done on your own,not even at Naptip premises or surroundings,its only the format that they pasted on their premises wall for pple to use. Some did theirs from federal high court at the island and some did it right there at GRA in ikeja (there is an high court there, but far from naptip office). Receipt were issued to those that did it. See let ask the bearer of this info here to get us evidence and facts. Nobody paid to any Naptip staff and if anybody pay,let him or her identify who he or she paid to. Those that are spreading this wrong info will still end up to go there and collect their own, let see if they will show us then that they pay any amount
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2011
justwise:

This is really not fair, double punishment, Risk2get pay and get your pp, count it as one of those things. Its really sad to be honest.

As for that animal called CANIMSERV, never take him seriously.

justwise:

Yes they went ahead and was scammed and at the end i was right, so who lost out here? Me? Definitely not.

You are basically exposing how narrow minded you have being throughout this issue. I keep saying it. . you are clueless and you gave some pple the impression that you are monitoring Mr Fred but its clear now that u are just dumb as i thought before.

Dear members,
Just to follow the humor, CI and I may the animal, lions maybe, but on this CS matter we will eat up all fraudulent rats and rabbits who should have honorably SHUT UP, but I guess anyone is welcome to interpret and misinterpret our posts, after all you were not scammed and you have made that point abundantly clear, only looking for additional recognition wherever interests you. Especially your interests in knowing more about what the friends did in Nigeria-hoping to gather more information for the fraudster is a childish ploy.

Those who are providing workable solutions seems to be the same persons who have lost money, emotional peace and other valuable resources. The more this people find it hard to complain together to an attorney of any sort -and free service exists with the Lagos State Govt.- the more the exploitation progresses as said by imperiouxx! Why, A public notary can also give a free attestation! But it is very difficult to convince the applicants for a united action without unnecessarily compromising your own safety!

Once again, there is no need for you to use multiple identities (justwise=risktoget=risk2get="several" Immigration officials=etc)
You may not be MR. Fred himself, but how much info have you passed to him?!
How much email- addresses have you gathered?
How nice it would be for the main man to be brought to book where he names those contributors to Nairaland who have been working with him - fellow travel agents!

As it stands, I want to appeal to all applicants in CS to go ahead and collect their passports now, as this is a better option than running after government officials should they decide to make processes more unreasonable!

Good Luck.
CII
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
justwise:

He succeeded cos pple like you helped him buy time, you gave applicants false hope, pretending to be tracking him while in real sense you are just useless.
If your hands is clean at equity, why reply to this answer. Your name was not mentioned. 'Am amused too, please quote the posts that said any of CanImServ is tracking Mr. Fred.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
i will just advice everyone to shrug off insult. One thing i just observe is that some of us has vitually gone to all citadel of learning but we still interpret like an illiterate. I was at naptip today and i didnt see them collecting any money. mr justwise,you might have been right on some points, but it sadden my heart to see you follow some set of people to assume what is not. I purposely went to naptip to see things myself. Let accept that you are not in the country as you claimed, let risk2get and imperioxx go there and get their facts right rather than sitting at home and be assuming on rumour. Abi na abroad risk2get and imperiouxx too dey.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
CanImServ:

Dear members,

I have been working in Canada along with some other immigrants since August 2001. We are in touch with some anti fraud agencies in Nigeria as well the some key officers and men in the Nigeria’s immigration service on account of Crystal Services.

We made inquiries at the office of the Minister for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, in Canada. The contact cannot confirm or deny anything about Crystal Services but it said it was summarily committed to cracking down on crooked immigration consultants.

Crystal Services is in Nigeria not Canada and so it can not be responsible for what goes on in Bariga. We are trying to see how we can engender transparency and alert Nigerians (in case a fraud is going to happen) without disrupting legitimate business, using information from the Ministers office.

At this point we will advice those applicants to inform an attorney in the next two weeks or contact investigative journalists such as those on Star FM, Lagos, Nigeria - or some of its regular contributors such as barrister Ubani.

We have one of the supposed officers of Crystal Services under watch and we have registered one of our “watchers” on the program so that discovery and litigation will be easier to commence.

Please note that it is counterproductive to jump to conclusions about any operations of CS or whatever I have said on this network. We just have scanty information and this does not criminalize crystal services as of today. We agree there are many reasons to doubt - such as the non availability of antecedents - but it is better to be ultimately sure of how to get around this matter.

Good Luck

That was ur 1st post here on August 16, 2011, 07:49 PM

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
chivic123:

i will just advice everyone to shrug off insult. One thing i just observe is that some of us has vitually gone to all citadel of learning but we still interpret like an illiterate. I was at naptip today and i didnt see them collecting any money. mr justwise,you might have been right on some points, but it sadden my heart to see you follow some set of people to assume what is not. I purposely went to naptip to see things myself. Let accept that you are not in the country as you claimed, let risk2get and imperioxx go there and get their facts right rather than sitting at home and be assuming on rumour. Abi na abroad risk2get and imperiouxx too dey.

I have told you b4 and i'm let me repeat it again. . . Do Not Preach To Me. Its too late.

You claimed to have carried out ur investigation and found out that CS is real and genuine. I'm not interested in 'peace' makers like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by bunmnico(f): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2011
Pls wot is happening to those of us who's names are not on the namelist at Naptip office.
How do we retrieve our PPs
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
Obviously someone is misinterpreting here. Am i making peace with you or who?. Am just preaching common sense to you and your stooges. Can you please quote me wherever i might have made such assumption that CS is real and even if there is any(which i know there is none),dont i have some right here.Mr justwise,dont you know the difference between a FACT and TRUTH,i only shared what i got from people around fred at that time here. Is Live and work in canada programme not REAL.Why do we have immigration lawyers?.I never said CS is real but such programme is.Dont you have the time to think about the fact that your popularity is not based on ur contibutions but your reproaching and insultive reponse on NAIRALAND.I wonder the image you are potraying as a FRUSTRATED MODERATOR(i can see that you are one). Honestly i hate insulting personality but you find peace in that. I am here just to contribute to whats going on onground rather than claiming to be overseas(na today) like you and other.Most of you cant come home and spend the way an average nigerian will.Please try and get an interpreter to explain my posts to you. I am not making peace with you and i will never. You are nothing to me but a common NAIRALANDER.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2011
chivic123:

Obviously someone is misinterpreting here. Am i making peace with you or who?. Am just preaching common sense to you and your stooges. Can you please quote me wherever i might have made such assumption that CS is real and even if there is any(which i know there is none),dont i have some right here.Mr justwise,dont you know the difference between a FACT and TRUTH,i only shared what i got from people around fred at that time here. Is Live and work in canada programme not REAL.Why do we have immigration lawyers?.I never said  CS is real but such programme is.Dont you have the time to think about the fact that your popularity is not based on your contibutions but your reproaching and insultive reponse on NAIRALAND.I wonder the image you are potraying as a FRUSTRATED MODERATOR(i can see that you are one). Honestly i hate insulting personality but you find peace in that. I am here just to contribute to whats going on onground rather than claiming to be overseas(na today) like you and other.Most of you cant come home and spend the way an average nigerian will.[/b]Please try and get an interpreter to explain my posts to you. I am not making peace with you and i will never. You are nothing to me but a common NAIRALANDER.
Hear that from every silly cow who got nothing to say other than starting [b]Home Vs Abroad war of words.

You just can't stop ranting absolutely nonsense each time you post here,

If you really have that common sense you would have stopped making fool of urself long ago.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2011
dont really have your time. It seems the bolded part really have a meaning to you,well not to me. I will still tell you to be focused and tackle issues on ground about naptip not collecting money,getting the info right and be a hero in foreignland that you so much crave for,and you seeing a doctor to check your bp because you seems hot tempered.A word of advice for MR JUSTWISE
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
chivic123:

dont really have your time. It seems the bolded part really have a meaning to you,well not to me. I will still tell you to be focused and tackle issues on ground about naptip not collecting money,getting the info right and be a hero in foreignland that you so much crave for,and you seeing a doctor to check your bp because you seems hot tempered.A word of advice for MR JUSTWISE

You can stick ur useless advice, you need it more than anybody else.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
@all

If the 350 naira is not actually part of collection process then it's all well and good. I as a person, personally, i don't trust 95% of Nigerians even my blood brother because i know what we are capable of at any level not to talk of Government officials. On the other hand, i personally mention Mariofemi's name because no matter his efforts now, he cannot right the wrong and damage done to many so far. I was not there to confirm the 350 naira issue, i only quote the comment of Risk2get and that is all. At the same time, I don't want to mention names but I sincerely appeal to everybody to let go of every personal grudges we have in mind and let's go ahead. I believe so much in forgiveness and newness of life as long as many can let go of their past and turn a new leaf. Don't be surprise seeing me closer to my worst enemy and saying goodbye to my best friend if found dirty. Such is life! the beauty of life is never how happy you are but how happy others can be because you are always there for them no matter what.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nt4christ: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2011
Pls mr mariofemi, where exactly is NAPTIP office.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
grin see as people dey shout imperiouxx, imperiouxx here and there. Well, I got to sign off now but wait chivic, yes I'm still in lagos and I got nothing doing with NAPTIP so why should I go to confirm? Am I the one that first said anything like N350? Please, I only quote after someone ooo or is it because I said the crumb NAPTIP ate is delicious grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
@all
If the 350 naira is not actually part
of collection process then it's all
well and good. I as a person,
personally, i don't trust 95% of
Nigerians even my blood
brother because i know what we
are capable of at any level not to
talk of Government officials. On
the other hand, i personally
mention Mariofemi's name
because no matter his efforts
now, he cannot right the wrong
and damage done to many so far.
I was not there to confirm the 350
naira issue, i only quote the
comment of Risk2get and that is
all. At the same time, I don't want
to mention names but I sincerely
appeal to everybody to let go of
every personal grudges we have
in mind and let's go ahead. I
believe so much in forgiveness
and newness of life as long as
many can let go of their past and
turn a new leaf. Don't be surprise
seeing me closer to my worst
enemy and saying goodbye to my
best friend if found dirty. Such is
life! the beauty of life is never
how happy you are but how happy
others can be because you are
always there for them no matter
Thanks for makin my day with your post. I hope this post wont make you look an enemy to some set of people. Thank you for preachin peace, that someone dont want but war. Stay blessed bro
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2011
Pls mr mariofemi, where exactly
is NAPTIP office.
Let us ask mr risk2get the addresse of the naptip where they are collecting money, or justwise. They should know better.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
Grin see as people dey shout
imperiouxx, imperiouxx here and
there. Well, I got to sign off now
but wait chivic, yes I'm still in
lagos and I got nothing doing with
NAPTIP so why should I go to
confirm? Am I the one that first
said anything like N350? Please, I
only quote after someone ooo or
is it because I said the crumb
NAPTIP ate is delicious Grin Grin
Bro no hard feeling, i just want us to get the info right and critisize objectively if the need be. Since some are seeing the posts of mariofemi and the rest here as wrong, i just believe we too should just be mindful of what we support or critisize. No hard feeling. Stay blessed
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 3:53am On Oct 08, 2011
@Chivic123 , you are a Monkey! NAPTIP Officers are collecting N350 and that is not a lie. I have being there and i witness it or do you think they will preach it to you. Mumu like you! Go there now they have brought in Typist to type affidavit then you will take it to the high court sign and stamp. Look let me tell chivic or is it Chichi that is your name? I know you all as scammers cos you are never regreting nor have repentance in your plans. Everything i said is the truth and nothing but the truth! NAPTIP are collecting N350 at the point of collection. That any sincere applicant who have collected his or her own will confirm. This is the same argument you were arguing in surpport of CS until more 8600 Nigerians like you were scammed. Animal, you are asking him to ask me where NAPTIP office is. Why don't you tell him to go and ask your Father! Thieves.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ojdollars(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2011
collinsfbi:

@all

If the 350 naira is not actually part of collection process then it's all well and good. I as a person, personally, i don't trust 95% of Nigerians even my blood brother because i know what we are capable of at any level not to talk of Government officials. On the other hand, i personally mention Mariofemi's name because no matter his efforts now, he cannot right the wrong and damage done to many so far. I was not there to confirm the 350 naira issue, i only quote the comment of Risk2get and that is all. At the same time, I don't want to mention names but I sincerely appeal to everybody to let go of every personal grudges we have in mind and let's go ahead. I believe so much in forgiveness and newness of life as long as many can let go of their past and turn a new leaf. Don't be surprise seeing me closer to my worst enemy and saying goodbye to my best friend if found dirty. Such is life! the beauty of life is never how happy you are but how happy others can be because you are always there for them no matter what.

Gbammmmmmmm over and out

@Collinsfbi, You remain my favorite character on NL. Bros, if you would drop me your contact here, like email or phone number, it would gladen my heart. Thank you for your maturity and not trying to be an hero in a faceless forum like this. I love you from Day 1 I started reading your post. You too sabi - carry am go - accd to waffi smiley
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2011
Risk2get:

@Chivic123 , you are a Monkey! NAPTIP Officers are collecting N350 and that is not a lie. I have being there and i witness it or do you think they will preach it to you. Mumu like you! Go there now they have brought in Typist to type affidavit then you will take it to the high court sign and stamp. Look let me tell chivic or is it Chichi that is your name? I know you all as scammers cos you are never regreting nor have repentance in your plans. Everything i said is the truth and nothing but the truth! NAPTIP are collecting N350 at the point of collection. That any sincere applicant who have collected his or her own will confirm. This is the same argument you were arguing in surpport of CS until more 8600 Nigerians like you were scammed. Animal, you are asking him to ask me where NAPTIP office is. Why don't you tell him to go and ask your Father! Thieves.

I rather take ur words than those lying fools who have being deceiving themselves from day one here. How can anybody trust NAPTIP? The same NATIP that worked with CS to make the scam look genuine.

Like i said to you b4, pay the 350 and get ur passport back, count ur lost and move on, you made the mistake already.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2011
@Chivic123 , you are a Monkey!
NAPTIP Officers are collecting
N350 and that is not a lie. I have
being there and i witness it or do
you think they will preach it to
you. Mumu like you! Go there now
they have brought in Typist to
type affidavit then you will take it
to the high court sign and stamp.
Look let me tell chivic or is it
Chichi that is your name? I know
you all as scammers cos you are
never regreting nor have
repentance in your plans.
Everything i said is the truth and
nothing but the truth! NAPTIP are
collecting N350 at the point of
collection. That any sincere
applicant who have collected his
or her own will confirm. This is
the same argument you were
arguing in surpport of CS until
more 8600 Nigerians like you
were scammed. Animal, you are
asking him to ask me where
NAPTIP office is. Why don't you
tell him to go and ask your Fathe
First thing is that insulting father shows the kind of lesson you learnt from justwise(its evident you are trying to be like him.mr wanabee),or what you learnt from home.i wont insult you or your father, i am more exposed than that. Its obvious nairaland is the biggest stage or platform some of you have been and will ever be. mr Angry risk2get, if naptip are the one typing,is it at the point of typing they are collecting the money or at the high court point?. See when they started some people came back typing the wrong thing,that was when the idea of bringing in a typist came up.People that i know have collected and they didnt pay a dime to naptip. My advice for you is to tell people that you know to get a copy of the affidavit and do it themselve outside and see if naptip will reject it. Well maybe where they are not collecting money the pp are fake and the one where they are collecting money is where the pp are real. Those that want to believe you can,it there choice. Let me ask you,do you have a father,if yes then its obvious you hate him.if no, i pity your condition
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2011
chivic123:

First thing is that insulting father shows the kind of lesson you learnt from justwise(its evident you are trying to be like him.mr wanabee),or what you learnt from home.i wont insult you or your father, i am more exposed than that. Its obvious nairaland is the biggest stage  or platform some of you have been and will ever be. mr Angry risk2get, if naptip are the one typing,is it at the point of typing they are collecting the money or at the high court point?. See when they started some people came back typing the wrong thing,that was when the idea of bringing in a typist came up.People that i know have collected and they didnt pay a dime to naptip. My advice for you is to tell people that you know to get a copy of the affidavit and do it themselve outside and see if naptip will reject it. Well maybe where they are not collecting money the pp are fake and the one where they are collecting money is where the pp are real. Those that want to believe you can,it there choice. Let me ask you,do you have a father,if yes then its obvious you hate him.if no, i pity your condition

Did you not read where he said that NAPTIP collects money at the point of collecting the pp AFTER doing the affidavit? How would you know if they ask for money at the point of collection since your pp is not there?

All your investigations from your 1st post here are full of garbage, did you not say that the number is not up to 8000? Now its clear that the number is even more than 8600. You claimed to have  taken your time to monitor the photographer.

You claimed that visas were brought to their office for applicants to see but from the PPs found in CS office there are no visa on them.

People can read your first post here and see all sorts of rubbish coming out of your mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=760540;sa=showPosts.

You told all these lies even[b] after[/b] the scam was confirmed. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
Mr,i can see that you are one dimensioner.Is risk2get pp too there.i thot he is claiming he didnt apply,how did he too know.ol boy your followers they read your reasoning too o,either you are right or wrong,try and think logically.naptip or no naptip is affidavit free. Tell them to produce the receipt issued.When i mentioned the number of applicants through photography,were you not informed that not all applicant were able to take the picture.Mr justwise get a dictionary and confirm the meanin of FACT and TRUTH.Fact might either be negative or positive and it doesnt mean its the truth. Its a fact that he brought some pp with visa,but the truth was that they were sticker visa(you can see the difference between fact and truth now).See i dont understand why you and risk2get want to make something out of nothing. Do you think Naptip were ready to bring the pp out of CS in the first place.About 7 applicants (mariofemi,mr kalu,mr oshodi e.t.c) took it upon themselve to go to naptip and they were asked to write petition which they used to get a court order to get the place open.Without that miscreant would have destroy the place and the pp their.You are free to follow risk2get and risk2get can follow you too for all i care,but let see proof that they are collecting 350. I dont think you know that this issue is at the national level and its beyond us and nairaland here. Whatever anybody want to believe let them believe. The truth will be out soon.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogbuduyeke: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
Goodday everyone,just want to thank you all for your contribution towards the crystal immigration servoces.atleast the truth is out and i am really greatful.Thank u all
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ogbuduyeke,

Your thread has grown up to 45 pages whereas you yourself only contributed to NL three times. Ok, you're welcome.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by llbhuds: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
imperiouxx:

@ogbuduyeke,

Your thread has grown up to 45 pages whereas you yourself only contributed to NL three times. Ok, you're welcome.
i think he listens more and speaks less
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
llbhuds:

i think he listens more and speaks less

Yeah, that means he listened and didn't fall a victim.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2011
I rather take your words than those lying fools who have being deceiving themselves from day one here. How can anybody trust NAPTIP? The same NATIP that worked with CS to make the scam look genuine.

Like i said to you b4, pay the 350 and get your passport back, count your lost and move on, you made the mistake already.

I think you are right, 350naira is notin though is real money when generated in situation like this but nevertheless, i appeal to every applicants to just go ahead and move on with your lives. I want you all to always remember that everything works in naija even many pastor nowadays are scammers so what do you all expect from ordinary Naptip. Abegi, go and collect your PP or leave it. Good luck!

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
collinsfbi:

I think you are right, 350naira is notin though is real money when generated in situation like this but nevertheless, i appeal to every applicants to just go ahead and move on with your lives. I want you all to always remember that everything works in naija even many pastor nowadays are scammers so what do you all expect from ordinary Naptip. Abegi, go and collect your PP or leave it. Good luck!

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out

NAPTIP can't believe their luck, they have calculated 8600 x 350 and if the applicants can pay almost N250k to those criminals then N350 is not much to ask for

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / Memoirs From Chile / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.