Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (118881 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by olajebu(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
@imperiouxx,lolz,Maybe I should call it Illiteracy,cos even Canadian embassy confirmed it as scam,
@justwise,thanks,already sent u an email.(Yinka)
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
justwise:

People who did not attend any visa interview at Canadian embassy, they did not apply for any job in Canada and no medical report and yet they are expecting to be issued a 2yrs work visa by holy ghost. What a dream.
Dear members,
I feel compelled!
If you attended any visa interview at the Canadian embassy, if you did apply for any job in Canada and have a medical report you can still be scammed as long as you are in the habit of using a third party OR unapproved immigration consultants.
The same person who is shouting SCAM SCAM SCAM has several ways of monopolising you to himself to deceive you. Private mails, secret directions, "HOLY travelling books", embassy officials without portfolios and worst of all TRUSTED colleagues, relations etc are those you must be wary of.
Ask for directions from the canadian office in Lagos or Abuja about how to locate an approved consultant that will help you with all the issues in packaging yourself to qualify for VISA and work permit-IF YOU WISH TO USE A THIRD PARTY. They will tell you what to do to qualify as well as how you can succeed in your application.
Believe it or not, you can actually work in Canada after 1year with the right efforts!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
CanImServ:

Dear members,
I feel compelled!
If you attended any visa interview at the Canadian embassy, if you did apply for any job in Canada and have a medical report you can still be scammed as long as you are in the habit of using a third party OR unapproved immigration consultants.
The same person who is shouting SCAM SCAM SCAM has several ways of monopolising you to himself to deceive you. Private mails, secret directions, "HOLY travelling books", embassy officials without portfolios and worst of all TRUSTED colleagues, relations etc are those you must be wary of.
Ask for directions from the canadian office in Lagos or Abuja about how to locate an approved consultant that will help you with all the issues in packaging yourself to qualify for VISA and work permit-IF YOU WISH TO USE A THIRD PARTY. They will tell you what to do to qualify as well as how you can succeed in your application.
Believe it or not, you can actually work in Canada after 1year with the right efforts!
My opinion about you hasn't changed, i still see you as a waste of space, i'm not any agent, i haven't collected a penny from pple i helped, both here and off-nairaland. If i have collected a penny from anybody for the past 2yrs let the person expose me here.

I thought u claimed to be an immigration agent from Canada tracking Mr Fred since August ? Useless.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by chivic123: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
@All,let me state it again that it has been confirmed that their is no visa on any passport. the truth is that a more advanced fake visa was what was used on few pp (sticker visa). all the visas had been removed by fred before dumping them at the office.sources from naptip confirmed this, the few ones that were brought to syposioum at unilag has no visa on them again. My reason for telling some people to stop insulting is this,imagine upon your insult and facts on ground,people's mind are hard to change.Let me ask you people that believe visa is on some pp this:How will fred locate you (when he is already at large) to collect what he spent on getting the visa?.Dont you think your pp should be with fred instead of being with the rest in the cartons.stop dreaming even those that thought this programme was real before have already changed their mind,why you a common applicant,that has not even seen fred one on one still believe in it.STOP DREAMING.Like canimserv said,its true that you can still do all that and still fall the wrong way.for those that believe its a must and a MUST to apply only in person,what can you tell us about NON APPEARANCE.
On the change of title by the moderator,well why wait this long,this thread has lost its initial objective,and i can see why the change. well some people might be angry again at my post but are only happy on posts supporting them,well its left to you how you feel about it after reading.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2011
chivic123:

@All,let me state it again that it has been confirmed that their is no visa on any passport. the truth is that a more advanced fake visa was what was used on few pp (sticker visa). all the visas had been removed by fred before dumping them at the office.sources from naptip confirmed this, the few ones that were brought to syposioum at unilag has no visa on them again. My reason for telling some people to stop insulting is this,imagine upon your insult and facts on ground,people's mind are hard to change.Let me ask you people that believe visa is on some pp this:How will fred locate you (when he is already at large) to collect what he spent on getting the visa?.Dont you think your pp should be with fred instead of being with the rest in the cartons.stop dreaming even those that thought this programme was real before have already changed their mind,why you a common applicant,that has not even seen fred one on one still believe in it.STOP DREAMING.Like canimserv said,its true that you can still do all that and still fall the wrong way.for those that believe its a must and a MUST to apply only in person,what can you tell us about NON APPEARANCE.
On the change of title by the moderator,well why wait this long,this thread has lost its initial objective,and i can see why the change. well some people might be angry again at my post but are only happy on posts supporting them,well its left to you how you feel about it after reading.
Does Canadian embassy operate non-appearance visa system for work permit?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by WORLDPEOPLE: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
justwise y angry ask were d adress of naptip u curse me i can't balme person but my self ok.tanks emperior please up date me with d internet site were d sheet is pls Godbless.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^ can't comprehend anything from what you posted up there.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
imperiouxx:

^^^ can't comprehend anything from what you posted up there.

Neither do i
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
chivic123:

justwise:

Does Canadian embassy operate non-appearance visa system for work permit?

CamImServ, Chivic123, please could you respond to the question in bold and explain to  us how this is done.  Thanks.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
I cant believe some fools still have Hope in CS. CS IS NOTHING BUT SCAM . My Agent one Mr Raymond Ademola John , collected 300,000 for this programe now the case is at the office of Commissioner of Police HQ. alot has happened after the truth about CS came out on here . If any one of you is a Victim of MR Ademola JOhn or you submitted you PP at the Census office Embassy Annex at Surulere(Mr Tunji Office) , Please report to the office of Commisisoner of Police In IKeja . The only thing you can do to get your money back and PPs should be your priority now , AND TAKE A LEGAL STEP

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
TO ALL APPLICANT AND NL VIEWERS

FORGET ANY HOPE ON CS , LETS JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO DEAL WITH THE AGENTS, THEY HAVE DAMAGE LOTS OF PEOPLES LIFE . LET STAND UP AGAINST THIS EVIL PEOPLE AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE HANDED OVER TO THE AUTHORITIES . NOW PLEASE IF NAPTIP IS LOOKING FOR FRED ,THEY SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THE PARTNERS AS WELL LIKE ALL AGENTS INVOLVED . LET US DEAL WITH THIS EVIL DOERS. SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME ON HERE .

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2011
justwise:

My opinion about you hasn't changed, i still see you as a waste of space, i'm not any agent, i haven't collected a penny from pple i helped, both here and off-nairaland. If i have collected a penny from anybody for the past 2yrs let the person expose me here.

I thought u claimed to be an immigration agent from Canada tracking Mr Fred since August ? Useless.
Dear Wise,
I don't know how much you have collected from people either directly or indirectly, but I don't think you should be concerned if your hands are clean! Just focus! Don't loose your focus. The only way to prevent mass scaming is to be in the side of the rule of law and due process. Notice your last comment in which just now I have become an immigration agent from Canada!! You're out of focus on that one! As you will observe your suggestions are becoming hollow because you were only interested in your ego.
While someone was busy hiding himself from the law all Nairalanders heard from you was SCAM SCAM SCAM while those who were brought into the scheme on trust were fooled point-blank ignoring your comments!
Finally, I've heared this very line before "i'm not any agent, i haven't collected a penny from pple i helped, both here and off-nairaland"

Now I am very suspicious of you because these are the exact words of a scam and con artist that was arrested at the Murtala M. Int. Airport in 2004. What the people did not know was that he was busy sending mails to the same persons he was scamming, telling that them, that the employment/admission was a racket. In this way he collects useful info from them, which made him always to be ahead of the pack!! I want to believe this is not happening here.

Good luck still, only don't join the scam.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by CanImServ: 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2011
N101:

CamImServ, Chivic123, please could you respond to the question in bold and explain to  us how this is done.  Thanks.

Dear N101,
Best answer for this forum, is that applicants should verify this at the embassy and you can also use the website. A word is enough ---. Also if you know someone who has been to Canada lately on the same scheme, and he is not a scammer, you can ask him. As for Fred he succeeded because he employed "third party tactics and trust relationships". Suspect anyone trying to build such on this forum. I hope you know who am referring to!

Good luck.
C II
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2011
CanImServ:

Dear Wise,
I don't know how much you have collected from people either directly or indirectly, but I don't think you should be concerned if your hands are clean! Just focus! Don't loose your focus. The only way to prevent mass scaming is to be in the side of the rule of law and due process. Notice your last comment in which just now I have become an immigration agent from Canada!! You're out of focus on that one! As you will observe your suggestions are becoming hollow because you were only interested in your ego.
While someone was busy hiding himself from the law all Nairalanders heard from you was SCAM SCAM SCAM while those who were brought into the scheme on trust were fooled point-blank ignoring your comments!
Finally, I've heared this very line before "i'm not any agent, i haven't collected a penny from pple i helped, both here and off-nairaland"

Now I am very suspicious of you because these are the exact words of a scam and con artist that was arrested at the Murtala M. Int. Airport in 2004. What the people did not know was that he was busy sending mails to the same persons he was scamming, telling that them, that the employment/admission was a racket. In this way he collects useful info from them, which made him always to be ahead of the pack!! I want to believe this is not happening here.

Good luck still, only don't join the scam.

Yes they went ahead and was scammed and at the end i was right, so who lost out here? Me? Definitely not.

You are basically exposing how narrow minded you have being throughout this issue. I keep saying it. . you are clueless and you gave some pple the impression that you are monitoring Mr Fred but its clear now that u are just dumb as i thought before.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
CanImServ:

Dear N101,
Best answer for this forum, is that applicants should verify this at the embassy and you can also use the website. A word is enough ---. Also if you know someone who has been to Canada lately on the same scheme, and he is not a scammer, you can ask him. As for Fred he succeeded because he employed "third party tactics and trust relationships". Suspect anyone trying to build such on this forum. I hope you know who am referring to!

Good luck.
C II

He succeeded cos pple like you helped him buy time, you gave applicants false hope, pretending to be tracking him while in real sense you are just useless.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2011
this is just a case of common sense,when something looks too good to be true ,it is definitely too good to be true, really feel for those who resigned from their jobs for this scam.this fred guy has really wrecked some peoples life.some families left their jobs for this scam.now both father and mother will be jobless.!!!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Hinlaw: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
Please, can someone update me about today? I've been anticipating the list would be pasted today? As it been pasted? and How many name were?
Please someone please respond.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ALL that was scammed.

The list is finally out as I was told by my informants. You can all visit NAPTIP office to check the dates you are allotted to pick up your passports. A passport photograph, a national ID or driver's licence and the data page of your International passport is required. From now on, everyone should become a wise guy. I rest my case. Good luck in your future endeavors. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
As earlier said, the issuance started today and the first 500 applicants according to naptip list collected today. All applicants need to go there and know the date that their name falls on. Mind you the processes will be on till november 4 and we will get an affidavit of N400 in order to get the pp back. The affidavit is one of the requirement NAPTIP need to return the pp. Mind you,some names are missing on the list, but yet to know why. It advisable to get there and check the list first
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
More than 8600 names were pasted and my friends could not find their names. Now applicants are asked to pay #350 to collect their passports. and b4 that,all applicants are asked to bring along them an affidavit, a form of identification,a passport photograp and the above mention money which was not stated in their memo. If you could remember, NAPTIP earlier said, no money will be asked to collect passport. I believe this is the resurrection of CS. NAPTIP asking for #350 from frustrated applicants to collect their PP. Maybe CANIMSERV is the immigration officer that attended the seminar at UNILAG? @Justwise,maybe you should ask him. Because, i no longer understand him! All assurance was given by this same CANIMSERV that if it turns to be scam that all applicants PP and the money spent will be recovered that him along with his colleagues are working seriously toward it. Some nairalanders were even thanking him and he have the bone to stand on Nairaland and say other rubbish. The only person i can praise here, be he scammer or not is JUSTWISE. he has being fight to stop some applicant right from the beginning of this topic on this forum. To me, Mariofemi is an IDIOT! a shameless GOAT calling himself a Father! Mariofemi is a member of this scam! He have his reasons for not running away like the others.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
Risk2get:

More than 8600 names were pasted and my friends could not find their names. Now applicants are asked to pay #350 to collect their passports. [/b]and b4 that,all applicants are asked to bring along them an affidavit, a form of identification,a passport photograp and the above mention money which was not stated in their memo. If you could remember, NAPTIP earlier said, no money will be asked to collect passport. I believe this is the resurrection of CS. NAPTIP asking for #350 from frustrated applicants to collect their PP. Maybe CANIMSERV is the immigration officer that attended the seminar at UNILAG? @Justwise,maybe you should ask him. Because, i no longer understand him! All assurance was given by this same [b]CANIMSERV that if it turns to be scam that all applicants PP and the money spent will be recovered that him along with his colleagues are working seriously toward it. Some nairalanders were even thanking him and he have the bone to stand on Nairaland and say other rubbish. The only person i can praise here, be he scammer or not is JUSTWISE. he has being fight to stop some applicant right from the beginning of this topic on this forum. To me, Mariofemi is an ! a shameless GOAT calling himself a Father! Mariofemi is a member of this scam! He have his reasons for not running away like the others.

This is really not fair, double punishment, Risk2get pay and get ur pp, count it as one of those things. Its really sad to be honest.

As for that animal called CANIMSERV, never take him seriously.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2011
I wonder why some people will sit at home and just conclude on issues. Will affidavit not be necessary to collect a pp back?(technically our pp is missing,so far they were retrieved by an agency for us). If you approach any law enforcement agency wont they ask for affidavit. Is affidavit free at the high court?

All nairalanders, please dont be misled.naptip are not the one collecting N400 OR N350.Its just a fee to be paid to get affidavit from the court.
No matter how you try to clean a pig,a pig will always remain one
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by nellaluv(f): 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
This thread is a potential nollywood script. Too rich to be ignored. I wish i was a movie director/producer, i for don hamma.
I won't blame anyone, neither will i pity anyone. All deserve what he/she got. warrahell .
Anyways sha i wish you guys a safe pp collection.

3 Likes

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
See another processes for these poor people. Sorry ooo na so you guys choose yours this year. For NAPTIP, this is God's favor for your organisation. Your prayers have accepted because it was jeje you sit that those gullible people drag themselves to you. N350 X 8600 = N3,010,000. Coooool cash! God, let me hit it in a rightful way like this too ooo.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2011
I wonder why people fail to understand that getting an affidavit is a due process in our quest to get our pp back. Those that collected today should let us know if they pay the money to naptip or high court purse.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
imperiouxx:

See another processes for these poor people. Sorry ooo na so you guys choose yours this year. For NAPTIP, this is God's favor for your organisation. Your prayers have accepted because it was jeje you sit that those gullible people drag themselves to you. N350 X 8600 = N3,010,000. Coooool cash! God, let me hit it in a rightful way like this too ooo.

I was thinking the same.  I wonder if this was 100 people if they would have to pay N350 as well.  And if you don't have a photocopy of your passport info, you will still need an affidavit to confirm your identity.

@ Mariofemi - I would also like to know who the N350/N400 is being paid to, that's an awful lot of money for an organisation to be responsible for (and govt agencies are not renowned for being financially prudent).
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 5:46am On Oct 06, 2011
I am amazed that CS victims are complaning about the N350 fees impose by NAPTIP to get your PP back. You should consider yourselves lucky, cos without NAPTIP intervension, you would have cough out a minimum of N40,000 to go get a re-issued pp, excl fare to and fro Abuja where it will be issued. Dont you think NAPTIP would have incurred expenses in all this? Moreover, when you guys were warned here, you decided to turn a deaf ear, so guys consider it as part of the loses incured in your quest to get Canada 2yrs work visa from back door.

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2011
The problem now will be that some people at NAPTIP will be looking for every means to siphon parts, if not all the 3M. . . .omo naija! wink Well, na their time because if someone don't lose another person won't find. CS ate the whole cake NAPTIP ate the crumbs, even the crumb is delicious grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2011
@Mariofemi,i can see now that you are really sick and confused cos you dont know where to run to hide! The #350 is paid to NAPTIP at the point of collection and it is paid in their office. Affidavit money is a different fee which is a #1000 in the high court. All i know is that It is the resurrection of CS. No applicant is complaining about the affidavit but all applicants are complaning about the #350. What is it for? @Mariofemi, who is the pig? Your spirit is dirty so you should be refer to as the pig as you mentioned. Remember Mariofemi, it is what you give out that you will get in return.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2011
mariofemi:

I wonder why some people will sit at home and just conclude on issues. Will affidavit not be necessary to collect a pp back?(technically our pp is missing,so far they were retrieved by an agency for us). If you approach any law enforcement agency wont they ask for affidavit. Is affidavit free at the high court?

All nairalanders, please dont be misled.naptip are not the one collecting N400 OR N350.Its just a fee to be paid to get affidavit from the court.
No matter how you try to clean a pig,a pig will always remain one

Risk2get:

@Mariofemi,i can see now that you are really sick and confused cos you dont know where to run to hide! The #350 is paid to NAPTIP at the point of collection and it is paid in their office. Affidavit money is a different fee which is a #1000 in the high court. All i know is that It is the resurrection of CS. No applicant is complaining about the affidavit but all applicants are complaning about the #350. What is it for? @Mariofemi, who is the pig? Your spirit is dirty so you should be refer to as the pig as you mentioned. Remember Mariofemi, it is what you give out that you will get in return.

Mariofemi why do you have to lie about everything? Are you now working with NAPTIP to finish up your victims just as you did with CS?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
More than 8600 names were pasted and my friends could not find their names. Now applicants are asked to pay #350 to collect their passports. and b4 that,all applicants are asked to bring along them an affidavit, a form of identification,a passport photograp and the above mention money which was not stated in their memo. If you could remember, NAPTIP earlier said, no money will be asked to collect passport. I believe this is the resurrection of CS. NAPTIP asking for #350 from frustrated applicants to collect their PP. Maybe CANIMSERV is the immigration officer that attended the seminar at UNILAG? @Justwise,maybe you should ask him. Because, i no longer understand him! All assurance was given by this same CANIMSERV that if it turns to be scam that all applicants PP and the money spent will be recovered that him along with his colleagues are working seriously toward it. Some nairalanders were even thanking him  and he have the bone to stand on Nairaland and say other rubbish. The only person i can praise here, be he scammer or not is JUSTWISE. he has being fight to stop some applicant right from the beginning of this topic on this forum. To me, Mariofemi is an ! a shameless GOAT calling himself a Father! Mariofemi is a member of this scam! He have his reasons for not running away like the others.

Nigeria will always be Nigeria and Nigerians will always be Nigerians anywhere on this planet. Look at another means of extortion (350 x 8600 plus = 3million plus) Oh my God, this is just not fair. Naptip or no Naptip, 350 or not, corruption is second name of Nigeria because you can never get any assistance free from any Govt parastaters in Nigeria anywhere you find yourself. Don’t be surprise that pple who are try to help will also device a means of getting something into their pocket, that is Nigeria for you and that is why Nigeria will keep growing from smelling to decaying. Every day we point accusing fingers to the Govt, then who is the Govt? My advice to all applicants is to go ahead and collect their pp and move on with your lives. Funny enough, when i came here on 11th Sept 2011 with my findings of total number of applicants as 8000 plus, some useless maggots disagreed while some even insulted me, all the same I will always remain myself no matter what. Thank God the list is finally out and many applicants will definitely get their PP notwithstanding, some will never see their PP again, it’s not a curse but that is always the end result in situation like this to some fateful pple because no matter what I am sure some PPs will be misplaced.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out

1 Like

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by imperiouxx(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2011
@risk2get,

You said everybody is complaining about the N350? They don't send whoever complains. Do you think they have ever seen such opportunity before or you think they are expecting such next month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.