Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra (37010 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Jamiubond009:
Send me your phone number
ZERO-NINE-ZERO-SEVEN-NINE-THREE-FIVE-EIGHT-THREE-NINE-ZERO

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Defacto4truth: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
This issue of sit at home is a very delicate one. Me think Prof should approach it with caution and time. Let's not put the cart before the horse. Nnamdi got a cult like followers and miscalculation on the part of political leaders will spell doom on the innocent citizens. Umahi tried this approach but it never worked. Nnamdi should be returned to Kenya where he was adopted and things will fall into place.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pakute:
We shall revisit this by next week Monday

Have u revisited the rape saga that took place in your family? Idiot
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
SeriouslySense:
He is biting more than he can chew, he should have focused on his work. He is playing games, dishonesty will not do.

Using deception does not work.

no mind him he will collect wotowoto... all Nigeria politicians are same

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Soludo

SIT AT HOME CAN ONLY BE ENDED BY A FREE NNAMDI KANU.

SOLUDO CANNOT HELP YOU.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by aklion: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nawao some Eastern folks still wants sit at home to continue.. when people no go see wetin to chop or how to make a living for the family... Igbos una lack unity walahi. One major issues wey una get be that... So far una don kill and burn still KANU still de where em de why not think of another options. Abi una no de feel or get conscience for blood wey de waste everyday?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
heniford2:
Okey Monday no to far shia undecided
Same way ur life no too far again.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
SeriouslySense:
He is biting more than he can chew, he should have focused on his work. He is playing games, dishonesty will not do.

Who is more deceptive between the mongers of violence in the East, and a governor concerned about the economy and peace of his state?!!

Dishonesty and empty pride are the very reasons your agitations have continued to fail.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by wwwihy: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
This man go do well so ...

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by 2special(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.
your previous post, you said you have a bike and a car, you're looking for 15k to repair the vehicle, please sell the bike and repair the vehicle, start your driving business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

SIT AT HOME CAN ONLY BE ENDED BY A FREE NNAMDI KANU.

SOLUDO CANNOT HELP YOU.
Keep fooling yourself online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.

Oga will you just shut up there. You have no shame you that marketed a disaster on this forum as president. You insulted people and tagged them wailers, your state is being ransacked by Bandits you have never boldly for one day lamented about it or even organized a pressure group to help your state, but rather it is anything igbo land that is your problem.
What Soludo is doing is no different from what yar a' dua did to end militancy in the Niger delta. My guy just try and keep quiet because i will always remind you of your mess ups in this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
TODAY SOLUDO LOST.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE SOLUDO HAS BECOME, WAIT TILL WED FOR THE NEXT SIT AT HOME.

SOLUDO IS MOVING THE GOAL POST TO FULFIL HIS PROMISE TO BUHARI FOR NOT RIGGING HIM OUT, BUT GUESS WHAT, NOBODY CAN STOP SIT AT HOME.

ONLY NNAMDI KANU.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.
Mumu no go kill yourself oo
Reach out to me if you need help.
It is never over until it is over. If you give up, na you Bleep up!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Church service attended by his family member, he no go leave something wey no block his way focus on governance... is like he won collect undecided another Monday is just a stone throw we will know his popularity

Vote begging don finish, nah to dey act like fool be the the game now
Is ur father and mother that will collect on monday. Agent of darkness
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Makinaki: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
People dey fight for dem freedom from Fulani enslavement and oppression, instead make you key into them struggle,na church service you go dey organise to distract them. Confused, traitorous Governor.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by heniford2: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sistergal80:

Same way ur life no too far again.
really you dying tonight mark my word transgendered undecided
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by karmaolu1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] EAST AT HOME
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Chikeluba25(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
13% derivation: RMAFC Add Anambra to Oil producing states, shuts out Lagos,

By Nduka Chiejina, Abuja On Apr 4, 2022

The Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) has refused to list Lagos State among beneficiaries of the 13 per cent oil derivation fund, some six years after the state became oil-producing state.

A source at the RMAFC said Lagos State has not been added to the list of states benefiting from the 13 per cent derivation “due to some irreconcilable differences” with the state.

Two states- Anambra and Kogi, which are now oil-producing states, benefit from the 13 per cent derivation fund. They joined Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers, Edo, Ondo, Imo and Abia.

Lagos State became an oil-producing state when crude oil was found in commercial quantities in 2016. Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Company Limited, an indigenous firm and operator of OML 113 offshore Lagos in 2016 announced the commencement of production of crude oil from the field. Other partners are New Age Exploration Nigeria Limited, EER (Colobus) Nigeria Limited, Pan Petroleum (Panoro Energy) Aje Limited and PR Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited.

But Lagos State cannot join states receiving 13 per cent derivation without clearance from RMAFC.

A source at RMAFC said the state has not started benefiting from 13 per cent derivation fund because the government was playing a “hide and seek game”.

RMAFC is disputing information provided by the government in respect of the state’s position on oil production as an oil producing state.

Responsive Vertical
“They are making profit as oil-producing state but don’t want to come clean. Their case is being investigated by the oil and gas committee of the commission, and we are waiting for the outcome of the committee’s investigation,” the source said.

Besides the statutory monthly allocation that goes to each state as share of revenue allocation from the federation account, oil producing states get an extra 13 per cent derivation fund. The extra fund enshrined in the constitution is meant to take care of effects of degradation suffered by oil-producing communities.

Figures from StatiSense showed that in 2021, the 13 per cent derivation proceeds was shared as follows: Delta State, N141.9 billion; Akwa Ibom State, N91.2 billion; Bayelsa State N87.2 billion; Rivers State N83.1 billion; Edo State N17.1 billion; Ondo State N11.5 billion; Imo State N9.98 billion and Abia State N4.78 billion.

An RMAFC source told The Nation that the “legal unit of RMAFC has confirmed that Kogi and Anambra states are now receive 13 per cent oil derivation”.

Obiano had earlier written to RMAFC to request the state’s “due share of revenue accruing to the nation from oil and gas production activities in Anambra State”.

RMAFC, in granting the approval highlighted that Anambra and Kogi states would start benefiting from the 13 per cent derivation fund “once the proceeds from the oil wells are contributing to the Federation Account”.

The approval letter addressed to Obiano and signed by the RMAFC’ Secretary Mr M.B. Shehu, conveyed the Commission’s “attribution of 11 oil wells wholly to Anambra state”.

The commission also “approved the attribution of Anambra River One, Two, and Three oil wells, to be shared equally (50-50 per cent basis) between Anambra and Kogi states, pending the final delineation of boundaries of the two states”.

The 11 oil wells wholly attributed to Anambra State included Ameshi One, Two, Three and Four oil wells, and Enyie One, Two, Three, and Four oil wells. Others are Nzam-One oil well, Alo- One oil well, and Ogbu- One oil well.

However, RMAFC added a caveat, saying “for the states to benefit from the 13 per cent derivation fund, the proceeds from the operations of the oil wells should be contributed to the Federation Account”.

May God bless Gov. Willie Obiano where ever he is
Long live Anambra
May Soludo succeed

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
wwwihy:
This man go do well so ...

Your first child go do well so? Ediot
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
SHINJA:
So happy for the east...

It cannot be like Abeokuta and Oyo where Bandits have free reign in the forests

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by VEHINTOLAR: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Those cannibals won't rest not until they mess up Soludo's government completely for him !
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111646656:

Keep fooling yourself online

I WILL SEE U IN OUR USUAL JOINT, BOTH U AND SOLUDO ARE JOB MAN AND LOSERS.

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:
SOLUDO IS A MAD MAN.

HE WILL BE THE WORST GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA HISTORY, WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AT THE END OF HIS FIRST TERM.

HE HAS STARTED ON A POOR LEG.

GUESS APC DID NOT RIG HIM OUT ON PROMISE HE WILL END SIT AT HOME.

IF NNAMDI KANU IS NOT RELEASED TO END THE SIT AT HOME HIMSELF, BY NEXT MONDAY SOLUDO WILL BE LOOKING LIKE A FOOL ONCE AGAIN.
This bloody terrorist.
DSS will soon arrest you bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Ignatio(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truth is after this plea if the terrorists continue they are sure to jam hell.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
heniford2:
really you dying tonight mark my word transgendered undecided
Same way u died last night and ur soul keeps hovering round nairaland. Useless fool
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by deflover(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:

what's the issue
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
SeriouslySense:

TERRORIST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kellzzyy:

This bloody terrorist.
DSS will soon arrest you bastard.

LIKE THEY ARREST NNAMDI KANU FOR SIMON EKPA TO TAKE OVER ABI?

I'M IN MY HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
perambulator:
this Soludo is coming across as a comedian apparently not just in his choice of outfits.

Hatred is not allowing you see road

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Pakute: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol.. Ishilove come & read comments. Ipob sympathizers from Alaigbo plenty d i e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested / Why Aso Villa Cabal Wants Osinbajo’s Aides Out – The Guardian / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.