Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra (37013 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Gee64: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oh boy mellow down. Hard times are everywhere but look at the beggars on the streets, they still have hope for tomorrow. But you want to commit suicide?
No, my boy. It is the devil's distraction for you not to achieve that success that God has destined you for.
I've been there. Hope kept me alive. People of these days are evil. No one wants to help a depressed man. They only shower money on kpekus and celebrities. Please go and work in a POS shop and gather yourself together. I've just helped a young lady to get such job when I saw her desperately hungry and using her kpekus recklessly to feed herself.
Keep your hope alive dear. No matter how tight a rope is, it will give way one day!
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111647216:

Dumbo since you need more evidence wait next week Monday morning.

NO, WE HAVE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN THIS WEEK.

GO AND SNAP PICTURE AND COME. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

NO, WE HAVE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN THIS WEEK.

GO AND SNAP PICTURE AND COME. grin grin
Pyscho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
wink wink wink I wish them the best.

hammer567:
EVEN THIS EVENING, MANY OF THE SHOPS ARE STILL CLOSE, SO DURING THE DAY AND MORNING, IT WAS FULL COMPLIANCE.

SEE THE EVIDENCE TONIGHT FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111647284:

Pyscho

THE LOCKDOWN IS DURING THE MORNING AND DAY.

U SHOULD BE HIDING UNDER YOUR BED BY THEN.

IN THE EVENING, OFCOURSE YOU CAN COME OUT, NO BE PRISON.

THE PICTURES YOU POSTED CONFIRMED THEIR WAS A LOCKDOWN TODAY, AS SHOPS ARE STILL CLOSED.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by od501: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Built2last:
This man is a technocrat indeed.

See his approach is sound.

by this, anyone found as harassing citizens should be treated as a criminal

You think so? In case you don't know, he has officially made the biggest mistake of his political career. He just gave the UGM a licence to kill. Judy wstch the news from now on.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Who cares what you think, its not relevant after all and wasteful itself, since you do not add but subtract, then go on your way.

fvxk off
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Is the presidency the property of your fada that you tell them they can't be president till 2039? Are you a normal fellow ? If they start attacking you due to your stupidity you will start crying
Throwing feeble emotional tantrums wouldn't change that fact. Know this, know peace, that is if ipob terrorists allow you some peace.

Bye.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
What value do you add, nothing. smiley smiley.

I am impressed by the resilience of the south east people, and they deserve their dream.

I will pray for them, that they become free, as they wish.

Cutehector:
fvxk off

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by KingOfTheDamned: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Throwing feeble emotional tantrums wouldn't change that fact. Know this, know peace, that is if ipob terrorists allow you some peace.

Bye.

I am not from the southeast Dumbo was just cling.out your obvious stupidity

Know this and know peace

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by GardenOfGod(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Oga Anambra people have spoken, tell the federal government to free Nnamudi kcownu from DSS and sit at home will stop cool tongue sad angry.
You refused to read what the prof said concerning the matter. Some of you IPOB supporters are as dumb as bokoharam illiterates guys.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SHINJA: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

It cannot be like Abeokuta and Oyo where Bandits have free reign in the forests

Stop tribalism..

Say no to tribalism.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:
SOLUDO IS A MAD MAN.

HE WILL BE THE WORST GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA HISTORY, WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AT THE END OF HIS FIRST TERM.

HE HAS STARTED ON A POOR LEG.

GUESS APC DID NOT RIG HIM OUT ON PROMISE HE WILL END SIT AT HOME.

IF NNAMDI KANU IS NOT RELEASED TO END THE SIT AT HOME HIMSELF, BY NEXT MONDAY SOLUDO WILL BE LOOKING LIKE A FOOL ONCE AGAIN.
AchalugoNwa, see your brothers. cheesy
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.
Igbo presidency is a pipe-dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
I wonder why southern people always act petty by making comparison, this has been used against them. They become distracted and weaker.

obynzo:

It cannot be like Abeokuta and Oyo where Bandits have free reign in the forests
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Landmack: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

THE LOCKDOWN IS DURING THE MORNING AND DAY.

U SHOULD BE HIDING UNDER YOUR BED BY THEN.

IN THE EVENING, OFCOURSE YOU CAN COME OUT, NO BE PRISON.

THE PICTURES YOU POSTED CONFIRMED THEIR WAS A LOCKDOWN TODAY, AS SHOPS ARE STILL CLOSED.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique Seun
This moniker keeps flouting rule 11,why are u pple allowing this moniker type in capslock and distorting our view ?
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Let there be peace.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Goldsplash(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.
The darkest hour comes before dawn. Think twice and never give up.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
sometimes we cannot delude ourselves into peace.

Holluwhakemmy:
Let there be peace.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
deflover:

what's the issue
ZERO-NINE-ZERO-SEVEN-NINE-THREE-FIVE-EIGHT-THREE-NINE-ZERO
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Landmack: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
od501:

You think so? In case you don't know, he has officially made the biggest mistake of his political career. He just gave the UGM a licence to kill. Judy wstch the news from now on.

We will watch as u get hit first.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Oga Anambra people have spoken, tell the federal government to free Nnamudi kcownu from DSS and sit at home will stop cool tongue sad angry.

How can they free somebody who is already on trial.

What Soludo can do is to demand a speedy trial and for the FG to stop all the unnecessary adjournments.

Or,If the FG is not able to .ake their case stand against MNK, he should be set free.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Free a terrorist?
Pls stop smoking crack or meth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by tfelicityk(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
The Governor really want peace, harmony, better economy and standard of living for the people of Anambra state and her neighbouring states.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Whatever you are going through, i can pray for you, that you get better, and its even for good.

Lets hope that God will come to your aid. It will fine. wink wink wink

Nicholaspepe:

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by emperor863(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.

That Fahdiga (A.K.A PrinceOfLagos) is one of the most fo olish persons on this forum. For him to be glorifying the activities of these mad men shows that he must be one of the minors here..

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by stawarts(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
dasparrow:
He is wasting his time. Soludo needs to understand that autopilot is in effect and the people decide what they want. Soludo can say what he wants but if the people are saying that they want Mazi Nnamdi Kanu out of detention and they want a referendum, then sit at home will continue until their demands are met. Its just that simple.
Who are the " people"? Is it those who are force to sit at home or the ones their wares were destroy or kill because they dare come out?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by 07kjb: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo should be careful
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by 2elliot: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Such a dull statement... So incoherent!

If the people wish to stay at home, then why go about with guns compelling them to do so?!!

Sit at home has been outlawed, both by Ipob and the state leaders! Let those who think they own the state come out an enforce what no longer exists... Anything they see, they will collect!

If you want a referendum, go to the relevant authorities to demand it! Enough of this empty and silly show of violence within the Southeast!

Mumu
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
if soludo like he should carry entire anambra to federal govt he is wasting time nnamdi Kanu Case is subjudicice let the courts decide his matter if Igbos want to burn their state their wahala...but govt should use state machinery to crush those idiotic Ipob fools and criminals

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by optimistD(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
Bros relax. Na so e be everywhere. Things will get better, trust me. Just give it a lil time. I can buy you o e bottle if you live around

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
dettolgel:

This is possible because of the ineptitude of the past and present government.

How can a section of the country be controlled by forces outside the control of the state and federal government. The intimidation of the people by IPOB is a clear reflection of the failures of the security apparatus of the government. Likewise the incessant attacks on innocent and law abiding citizens going about their normal businesses as experienced across the country is also an indication of the inefficiency of the government.

Soludo might be the chief security officer of Anambra state but the duty of securing the lives and property of every citizens of this country irrespective of their geographical locations within the borders of this country lies mostly on the laps of the FG. Nevertheless, the states, local government and communities need to work hand in hand with the federal government to protect the people.

When it comes to security every state could only do as much as the current existing security structure permits.

same soludo that's not truthful in the fight against the fools called Ipob... When south east gorvenors serious they know what to do... For now let them continue romancing terrorists like some idiots up north did with boko Haram... If it's federal govt sole responsibility then no need for a gorvenor in anambra...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections / Ike Ekweremadu joins List Of infamous Nigerians Locked In Foreign Countries / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.