Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra (37006 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
dododawa1:
We AFONJA will wait and see,if is true or false.

It took only one bedwetting old grumpy man to put yall lives and destinys in a bullion van. Aint u worried?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by micflo28(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please they should arm road safety to defend their innocent personnels. You cannot take the life of a personnel who works hard to ensure you move without traffic gridlock and you kill him. It is evil and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:
SOLUDO IS A MAD MAN.

HE WILL BE THE WORST GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA HISTORY, WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AT THE END OF HIS FIRST TERM.

HE HAS STARTED ON A POOR LEG.

GUESS APC DID NOT RIG HIM OUT ON PROMISE HE WILL END SIT AT HOME.

IF NNAMDI KANU IS NOT RELEASED TO END THE SIT AT HOME HIMSELF, BY NEXT MONDAY SOLUDO WILL BE LOOKING LIKE A FOOL ONCE AGAIN.

Where he would fail is where he is unable to properly secure lives and properties from idle imbeciles who claim to be fighting for freedom.

You see, other than the threat of violence from Ipob, over 80% of Igbo people will never sit at home every Monday.

If you doubt me, let Ipob and their criminals keep their guns and allow citizens decide for themselves on sitting at home or going out... Let's see the outcome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Sistergal80(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
perambulator:
this Soludo is coming across as a comedian apparently not just in his choice of outfits.
Same way ur grandfather came across as a comedian and was given the slap of his life in the market square
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

I WILL SEE U IN OUR USUAL JOINT, BOTH U AND SOLUDO ARE JOB MAN AND LOSERS.
Focus on your state

5 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by LilleG(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good development!

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Chikeluba25(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

I WILL SEE U IN OUR USUAL JOINT, BOTH U AND SOLUDO ARE JOB MAN AND LOSERS.
please where in Awka is this??

Simion Ekpe,This is not Awka

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
I TOLD THESE FOOLS SIMON EKPA IS OLD TESTAMENT.

HE HAS NOT EVEN STARTED YET.

NOTHING HE HAS DONE, U WAIT AND SEE.

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by nextstep(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is a step in the right direction... hopefully this is sustainable.

Give us your guns, and trust us to help you forge a meaningful living.
So that Buhari and his brothers can slaughter them like goats, abi?
Gov't should address the real concerns of IPOB and not coax members with false promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sistergal80:
Omenkalives or whatever u call yourself,youre a two faced bufoon. Are u not part of those demons opening thread upon thread to counter Anambra pple and Soludo in disguise using different monikers. Dont come here to preach like a saint meanwhile youre the real definition of a black marauding demon.

Look at your fellow demons up there also saying they cant wait to see what happens next week. Why are u pple praying so much for chaos in the east? U use one mouth to speak against ipob and u use same mouth to praise them subtly. Whatever u wish for Anambra state is what befall you and your households
You probably imagine I'm your father's namesake. Newsflash, I'm not wink

Na your brothers dey kill una. You should turn your fangs in their direction.

Bye.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Winsolution: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
If Soludo and other south east governors want sit at home to stop, they should stop deceiving themselves, if they really want to end sit at home they should seek for NMK release that is the only only solution for sit at home. The day dss releases him there will be authomatic stop to sit at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by PressMyButton: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111646656:

Keep fooling yourself online
Six O'clock movement.. Lol

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by heniford2: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sistergal80:

Same way u died last night and ur soul keeps hovering round nairaland. Useless fool
get a life zombie ass licker like u,ur going to die tonight if I where u,I start confessing my sin idiot yeye transgender idiot undecided
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Cantonese: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.

“I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures”.

But they have not derailed his government. Do not forget that Soludo’s government is approximately three weeks old. It is a fact that without peace and security no state can accomplish grow. I believe that the issues will be sorted out and Soludu can face his job.

There are too many wrongs to make right in the country as a whole. Hopefully great professionals in politics like Soludo can be given the opportunity by professional politicians to make things work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
PressMyButton:

Six O'clock movement.. Lol
Major markets in Awka has been opened since morning, all the streets are busy since morning, I will still update you guys next week Monday morning

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by naija1stnigar(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.
You call this a waste of time by the governor? What is his duty if he can not guaranty the security of lives and property of his people, why don't you reason before you type for Christ sake he has four years to spend and he has not even spent a month guy, that man is a good leader it is you who needs brain reassessment.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Iceberg3: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Those cannibals won't rest not until they mess up oga Rambo, deeply concerned self appointed afonja minister of Igbo affairs,Hausa okada riders yaff been dealing with your fifo at ipaja,what are you waiting for,take action nah!!! Ain't you the one threatening the Igbos earlier today wrongly over the Sunday abduction and killing of two? grin Soludo's government completely for him !
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111646844:

Focus on your state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Idiko1: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

The above crap is a product of stream of thought which can only be owned a fool. Only maggot will challenge the intoxication of nationalism and self-determination. I challenge Soludo to walk the streets of Anambra State without armed agents while spewing craps about the efforts of IPOB to achieve self-determination. The kids who search for homeland today where not even born when the generation ahead of them fought attritional war of independence of Biafra. If Nigeria is not a basket of fools, there should be killing and bombing of anything for the Biafrans to actualize their dream of homeland. It would have dialogued over a dining table. USSR disintegrated without anybody firing as shot in anger. Africans are so dumb to kill fellow Africans because of self-determination. If the colonialists had the frame of mind readily seen among Africans, Nigeria and many African countries would not have achieved independence.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Atpias: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Next Monday will determine. I don't no how he will force someone who doesn't want to open shop to do so. Let him leave this sit at home and face other issues of governance. Sit at home, no be him mandate to end because no be him start am. No be him manifesto be dat

Without PEACE no government can perform. No PERFORMANCE, No ADVANCEMENT

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Oluchiugo: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.
Hello Everyone, no one is taking note of this message here. Pls let's calm this guy down.

My Brother, no matter what u r going through it will pass someday. Pls be strong

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
TERRORIST
Kellzzyy:

TERRORIST.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is how i see sit at home

I am injuring myself and also wanting the govt to give me freedom. Boy die!
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by PressMyButton: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111646979:

Major markets in Awka has been opened since morning, all the streets are busy since morning, I will still update you guys next week Monday morning
Why didn't you give morning update?. We had a better update while you were still hiding.
https://www.nairaland.com/7061502/sit-at-home-ghosts-take-over-deserted
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by KingOfTheDamned: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Oga Anambra people have spoken, tell the federal government to free Nnamudi kcownu from DSS and sit at home will stop cool tongue sad angry.

Is this one a drug addict ?
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pakute:
Lol.. Ishilove come & read comments. Ipob sympathizers from Alaigbo plenty d i e.

They are idle and jobless urchins with nothing to lose... Their type is so easy to spot!

The fact that their lives are already miserable is enough for them not wish others to have peace.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
EVEN THIS EVENING, MANY OF THE SHOPS ARE STILL CLOSE, SO DURING THE DAY AND MORNING, IT WAS FULL COMPLIANCE.

SEE THE EVIDENCE TONIGHT FOR YOURSELF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:

You can continue the sit at home in your state not Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by KingOfTheDamned: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

Is the presidency the property of your fada that you tell them they can't be president till 2039? Are you a normal fellow ? If they start attacking you due to your stupidity you will start crying

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by SeriouslySense(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Who cares what you think, its not relevant after all and wasteful itself, since you do not add but subtract, then go on your way.

Cutehector:
This is how i see sit at home

I am injuring myself and also wanting the govt to give me freedom. Boy die!
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by hammer567: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
post=111647172:

You can continue the sit at home in your state not Anambra state.

ANAMBRA WAS ON LOCKDOWN AND THE EVIDENCE YOU POSTED SHOWS THE SHOPS ARE STILL LOCK EVEN THIS EVENING.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammer567:
EVEN THIS EVENING, MANY OF THE SHOPS ARE STILL CLOSE, SO DURING THE DAY AND MORNING, IT WAS FULL COMPLIANCE.

SEE THE EVIDENCE TONIGHT FOR YOURSELF.
Dumbo since you need more evidence wait next week Monday morning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State / Pastor Rejects GEJ Trekker In Kwali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.