Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra (37009 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Sit-At-Home: Governor Soludo Attends Monday Prayer / Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by od501: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Landmack:

We will watch as u get hit first.

Yes, alongside your mother.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lies! Asampetenwaanyi and brothers would still suck blood next Monday.

Terrorist will always be Terrorist. ONLY death can cure the madness

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Timblogga: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
Defacto4truth:
This issue of sit at home is a very delicate one. Me think Prof should approach it with caution and time. Let's not put the cart before the horse. Nnamdi got a cult like followers and miscalculation on the part of political leaders will spell doom on the innocent citizens. Umahi tried this approach but it never worked. Nnamdi should be returned to Kenya where he was adopted and things will fall into place.
This is not Nnamdi’s rule. IPOB as a group has ended it, Even Kanu brother supports it. It’s just Simon Ekpa and his boys that are making everything complicated.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
We know.
Terrorist will never cease to be a Terrorist. ONLY death can cure the madness of a Terrorist like you and your brothers..

hammer567:
SOLUDO IS A MAD MAN.

HE WILL BE THE WORST GOVERNOR IN ANAMBRA HISTORY, WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AT THE END OF HIS FIRST TERM.

HE HAS STARTED ON A POOR LEG.

GUESS APC DID NOT RIG HIM OUT ON PROMISE HE WILL END SIT AT HOME.

IF NNAMDI KANU IS NOT RELEASED TO END THE SIT AT HOME HIMSELF, BY NEXT MONDAY SOLUDO WILL BE LOOKING LIKE A FOOL ONCE AGAIN.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.
Once the incompetent president goes, the problem in the east will go. The East was peaceful until he sabotaged it. Using DSS to instigate an uprising because of what obtains in the north.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by dettolgel: 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
go and tell it to a baby not me...

What exactly should I tell to a baby? grin
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
dasparrow:
He is wasting his time. Soludo needs to understand that autopilot is in effect and the people decide what they want. Soludo can say what he wants but if the people are saying that they want Mazi Nnamdi Kanu out of detention and they want a referendum, then sit at home will continue until their demands are met. Its just that simple.
A few criminals cannot decide for the people, we are with Soludo
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by derecho(m): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
As much as you have a point, try to be objective. The issue I feel is two-pronged. Personally, I don't like Kanu's approach but if you look at it well, is there not a cause?
The cause isn't about Anambra but the Igbo race.
Soludo rode on the fact that APGA is an Igbo party and when they saw that the indefinite Sit-at-home was going to affect his election, they conceded. He won against the Andy Uba who would have rigged himself to office.
Then, Soludo was humble and his predecessor wasn't charging at IPOB but now he wants to flex muscle.
If not for the pride of who's in-charge why act as though it's new and targeted against your authority?

I believe if Soludo is going to whittle down the influence of IPOB,he must stoop to conquer. He needs wisdom, otherwise he'd complicate the trouble on ground. What if his opponents capitalize on this tug of war and sponsor thugs? Andy Uba can do that.If the security challenge becomes overwhelming, the FG will threaten him with state of emergency. In a bid to curry favor, he might defect like Umahi.
Angelfrost:

Who is more deceptive between the mongers of violence in the East, and a governor concerned about the economy and peace of his state?!!

Dishonesty and empty pride are the very reasons your agitations have continued to fail.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fahdiga(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Is the presidency the property of your fada that you tell them they can't be president till 2039? Are you a normal fellow ? If they start attacking you due to your stupidity you will start crying
Just because I asked for my people to be given the chance to lead Nigeria and this one has been calling me a terrorist since then
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Wisfem: 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
A region where nearly everyone is considered vibrant but live like the most stupid Organism on earth, who told them that sit at home is the solution to Northern and hausa Fulani oppression of the eastern region, Soludo must effect this proposal let people go for their business
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:
Did Soludo actually end the sit-at-home on Mondays or not? You decided. But judging by today's sit -at-home, it looks like he's bitten more than he could chew. The sit-at-home continues!
I thought Ipob has ended sit at home since?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Diligence:
We hope MNK is released Unconditionally and with adequate compensation, then MNK will personally announce end of MondaySit@Home.

IPOB cancelled the observance over and over but it didn't work because NDI-IGBO have decided to sacrifice business, et Al, on Mondays until kidnapped/abducted MNK, Freedom Fighter, Onye-nduu, is released.

Story, MNK is not in control again,simon ekpa , would look for something else to hold people to ransom, they are benefiting from the sit at home

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fahdiga(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.
Can you imagine? What's harmful in me asking that Igbos should be given the chance to lead Nigeria? That guy has been on overdrive since calling me a terrorist. He has never for once condemned the atrocious activities of the Fulanis against his Benue kinsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
A special congregation delivery disciplined hosted earlier tomorrow to record the beginning of the Monday seating at residence demonstration
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fahdiga(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
AdaNri1:
Once the incompetent president goes, the problem in the east will go. The East was peaceful until he sabotaged it. Using DSS to instigate an uprising because of what obtains in the north.
Bro just because I asked for the Igbos to be given the chance to lead Nigeria and he has been calling me all sorts of unprintable names. Can you imagine that he has never for once condemned the atrocious activities of the Fulanis against his own Benue kinsmen
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fahdiga(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
obynzo:

Oga will you just shut up there. You have no shame you that marketed a disaster on this forum as president. You insulted people and tagged them wailers, your state is being ransacked by Bandits you have never boldly for one day lamented about it or even organized a pressure group to help your state, but rather it is anything igbo land that is your problem.
What Soludo is doing is no different from what yar a' dua did to end militancy in the Niger delta. My guy just try and keep quiet because i will always remind you of your mess ups in this forum.
Just because I asked for the Igbos to be given the chance to lead Nigeria and he has been calling me terrorist since then but he hasn't for once condemned the Fulanis that are killing his Benue kinsmen
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by 2braithe: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.

So why are you telling us?
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by UnabashedIPOB: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I thought Ipob has ended sit at home since?

Which IPOB? Do you mean the so called members of DOS that Biafran people no longer listen to? IPOB is in AUTOPILOT for a while now and the autopiloted IPOB is driving the sit-at-home.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
dasparrow:
He is wasting his time. Soludo needs to understand that autopilot is in effect and the people decide what they want. Soludo can say what he wants but if the people are saying that they want Mazi Nnamdi Kanu out of detention and they want a referendum, then sit at home will continue until their demands are met. Its just that simple.
and that demand will never be met rather, the east will turned northeast.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Uwa880:

Oga u don eat?
Is well
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Which IPOB? Do you mean the so called members of DOS that Biafran people no longer listen to? IPOB is in AUTOPILOT for a while now and the autopiloted IPOB is driving the sit-at-home.
So Ipob now have factions, they are not serious, we don't even know the real ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
same soludo that's not truthful in the fight against the fools called Ipob... When south east gorvenors serious they know what to do... For now let them continue romancing terrorists like some idiots up north did with boko Haram... If it's federal govt sole responsibility then no need for a gorvenor in anambra...
The thing tire me.

Soludo is still speaking grammar. He has not taken any action yet! He is trying to be political correct and please everybody.

Just look out Sundays and last week attack, Yet no action from the governor. He is praying.

I pity him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
stanluiz:
The thing tire me.

Soludo is still speaking grammar. He has not taken any action yet! He is trying to be political correct and please everybody.

Just look out Sundays and last week attack, Yet no action from the governor. He is praying.

I pity him.
those praising him before he won elections can see gorvenance nobi moi moi... Im say make Dem release Kanu... Matter in court... Let them sit at home everyday self if Dem want... They should not shift that Ipob madness to south South sha
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by nffizey: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
[quojte author=Totilopussylick post=111645852]Oga Anambra people have spoken, tell the federal government to free Nnamudi kcownu from DSS and sit at home will stop cool tongue sad angry.[/quote][color=#990000][/color]you are the type that talks and can't do anything
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Drastick(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I Never wanted to end it this way, but i am already submerged and overwhelmed with depression. Nobody to speak out to, nobody wants to help, no love from relatives. Times are hard. I had hoped for better days, but better days dnt come. Cant continue this way, am sorry.

I dnt know why people are ignoring this comment. Bro be strong. Life isn't easy and suicide isn't an escape route.
I beg all nairalanders to pls show some love, no matter how small, it would help in some way. Pls.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Karlosorji(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
It is appalling seeing that illiterates, scoundrels, deadbeats, and fugitives of Eastern correctional facilities are now calling the shots in the East.

I said it from the very beginning, these terrorists will derail Soludo's administration even before it takes off and that's exactly what is happening today. Imagine the amount of time he's expending on issues bordering on their activities. Imagine how much more could be achieved if these efforts were chanelled to productive ventures.

If ipob terrorists could let Soludo be, the sky would definitely be his admin's limits. But when you have his kinsmen such as Fahdiga saying until an Igbo man is made the president of the country, the campaign of terror from him and his ipob colleagues will never cease, then you'd realise the East is in for a very very long Night. Because an Igbo man can only become the president of Nigeria from 2039.
very foolish comment. How do you think a Fulani president will tackle his brothers for banditry or terrorism. Only an Igbo presidency can save the North.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fahdiga(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Karlosorji:
very foolish comment. How do you think a Fulani president will tackle his brothers for banditry or terrorism. Only an Igbo presidency can save the North.
Exactly what I said but he turned it upside down just to tarnish my good reputation
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by NorthernersSuck: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

This is where you get to see this mumu blowing grammar, Igbo and IPOB news, just sneak out of him tiny hole in Ogbomosho
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Fahdiga(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

This is where you get to see this mumu blowing grammar, Igbo and IPOB news, just sneak out of him tiny hole in Ogbomosho
He is from Benue state but have never for once condemned the atrocious activities of Fulanis against his Benue kinsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by UnabashedIPOB: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Ipob now have factions, they are not serious, we don't even know the real ipob

The power lies in the people and when they summon up courage to take back that power, sh*t begins to happen.
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Youngqueen(f): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo is solution! End the crappy sit at home that has no basis...
Re: Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra by Trymeagain: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
dasparrow:

You are wasting your time too. Enemies of progress...

Trying to sabotage your own people businesses is selfish and wicked.

The only explanation for your comment is that agitation might be a way you earn your living... which is sad �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hon. Oluwole Ogunmolasuyi Chased From His Home Town For Poor Performance / Picture Of Service Chiefs Sleeping On Duty / Taraba Kidnap Kingpin, Wadume, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.