Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... (35801 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Kuriosmynd: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

Wen will redpilers would start marry one another? At least ur doctrine is super trusted and work like magic.

Wen will you comment about wife that give peace for husband and supported husband to achieve in life.

Oga, u re not doing justice to the society, if you use ur own parental experience during ur upbringing to generalize all women and marriages.
Parental experience ?
Don't be Naive.....our parents were the best

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by highness25(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:

https://www.nairaland.com/6379248/how-man-ended-jail-after
You dare not keep quiet if your wife is sleeping around in my place, especially when you're aware. Na to dig your grave yourself
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by sammirano: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:
If you want peace of mind, don't marry from East.

I don warn una.

grin grin
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by 24brains(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:

save yourself the stress, only simps does that for a woman. Niggas like us move to another woman the second you messed up. Plenty fish dey river.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Graysons: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2022
If your wife is sleeping around then file for divorce asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by ogunniyi2: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2022
The truth
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Skillsnigeria: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Padipadi(m): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Blake755: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Only a fool will see that gender as personal property I don't even know what I said cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by joyandfaith: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:

Yes, don't kill yourself and others if your spouse is fornicatiing. Divorce.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Pascopele: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2022
"Women are not built to sleep around. They sustain serious emotional and sometimes physical damage from this behavior. It inhibits their ability to pair bond to form healthy, lifelong relationships.

It is not an achievement when a woman has had many sexual partners. It's not hard for a woman to get sex. It simply means she's easy.

Protect yourself from being used and stop sleeping around."

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by xynerise: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2022
No one can make me commit suicide. I would rather kill the person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by EgunMogaji2: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2022
chatinent:
Not even about a woman, trust no Nigerian.

Infidelity occurs in all cultures all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Blake755: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2022
Only a fool will see that gender as personal property shocked
I don't even know what I said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Hubeznigeria(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2022
He married a promiscuous woman, simple!

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by ignis: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2022
I feel like crying reading this piece.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by masui(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2022
The story enter bone.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Cutehector(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Since we all agree that people can never change,

So, if you see red flags in your relationship, you are only wasting your time having a discussion thinking they will take correction.

Just end it there. Continue to end it until you find the right person who understands what is expected of them in marriage.

Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Teewhyluv(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2022
What a touching story worthy to read
May God help us all to choose

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Angel55555(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2022
10 years for voluntary manslaughter seems a little bit much it's usually 6 years or less

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by onatisi(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2022
only a foolish man will kill another man he catches with his wife , and it is even a far more stupid foolish dumb man that will kill himself all because his wife is banging outside .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by tollyboy5(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage
grin that one suppose be fvck mate lol.

Even God is amazed

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by stamapro(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:

Nice one op, the part I completely disagree with my learned colleague is, the phrase "what will be will be". But nice advise

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by seyz91(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
You said it all
Kuriosmynd:
Shebi TRP says look at women as whhore.e, or
like person who can change at anytime, even your wife canot be trusted, no guarantee
Some SIMP be looking for that special woman to trust , at the end they get burned, some commit murder cos of woman and get jailed like this man....10 year jail, 5 years trial..choi.
Una eyes go clear by force. U kill cos of woman, Dem jail u, no be express licence u give that same woman to fvck up and down? Who u go kill this time when u come back and see ur wiffe don born two pikin for your neighbor..lol...I have no sympathy for stupiid men who think women are there to complete their life. Women is just side attraction, treat them as such....even ur wife. Don't trust!!!!!
It's never worth it to trust any woman.

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by shadrach77: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
For everyone saying don't trust women the truth is even if you don't trust a woman you will still be hurt by her actions if she chooses to cheat on you. The key to having peace of mind is learning not to see any woman as your property.

No matter how close you are, always see her as your companion/partner and not your property. You don't OWN her. Once you think that way, it will be easier for you to detach yourself from her emotionally and you won't be hurt by her actions.

Look at the above story - the so called wife who the man saw as his "property" went ahead to continue opening her legs for other men not minding the fact that she was the cause of his misfortune. He learnt a bitter lesson which is the fact that he never owned the woman in the first place. Rather she owned herself which is why she was always taking independent decisions regardless of how her husband felt

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Angel55555:
10 years for voluntary manslaughter seems a little bit much it's usually 6 years or less
Manslaughter,agravated assault,damages on the woman
Add the two plus damages to third party
The 10 years was plus or minus 2 years the prison time!
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by seyz91(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy thank God you know your girl has Big gods cheesy
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by mekonglobal(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Well said bro. No hoe is worth dying for!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Tattooes Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) / Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.