Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... (35805 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fourwinds: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Fairmedia:
The court upheld provocation, on what grounds

Did the man physically attack him?

for all I know adultery is not a crime in our laws...that will be sentiments or impropriety, being displayed by the judge

This your story grin

You for quote the guy directly na
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by angelfallz(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Gbam!!!
God bless you
Cutehector:
Since we all agree that people can never change,

So, if you see red flags in your relationship, you are only wasting your time having a discussion thinking they will take correction.

Just end it there. Continue to end it until you find the right person who understands what is expected of them in marriage.

Peace.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by HoseaNzoge: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2022
GOOD LEASON! THE BEST DECISION IS TO DEVORCE HER IF YOU CAN'T FORGIVE HER.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by okuta007: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:

https://www.nairaland.com/6379248/how-man-ended-jail-after

I am proud to be the 200th person to like this article. You are so right, NEVER KILL YOURSELF OVER A WOMAN

I remember I almost caused a frat war in school those days when an Aye guy sold fake jewelry to my babe and when she discovered it was fake, she begged me to ask the guy to give her back her money - it became messy and although the guy payed back it almost became a frat war as the mode i collected that money was very unconventional - hmmmmm TODAY - that chic is a wife to another man

Imagine if I got killed because of her then grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Navalsadiq(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:
If you want peace of mind, don't marry from East.

I don warn una.
I can't stop laffing

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Cutehector(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2022
okuta007:

I am proud to be the 200th person to like this article. You are so right, NEVER KILL YOURSELF OVER A WOMAN

I remember I almost caused a frat war in school those days when an Aye guy sold fake jewelry for my babe and when she discovered it was fake, she begged me to ask the guy to give her back her money - it became messy and although the guy payed back it almost became a frat war as the mode i collected that money was very unconventional - hmmmmm TODAY - that chic is a wife to another man

Imagine if I got killed because of her then grin
as in, the thought of the husband banging her steady would make you laugh at yourself for trying so hard to be the hero back then..

4 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by okrikaboi: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2022
These hoes are not for the street they are for the earth grin
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Wizywiz(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage
Bros no allow any woman deprive u of sleep ooo....

3 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fame1309(f): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I could still remember vividly that year when I nearlly committed suicide because I caught my girlfriend cheating on me back then, mehnnn I was so traumatized and felt sick instantly, i was hospitalized and nearly 3 drips of water was connected to my body, I nearly died sad sad. They doctor said I had malaria but deep down in my heart I know that it was no malaria disturbing me but the cheating incident, since then I have learnt a lesson never to trust any lady even if you are the daughter of the bishop. and I have had peace of mind with that decisiongrin grin grin
You were traumatized in that experience, simply because you have her 100% love.if u want to have peace in relationship don't give ur all.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by virginchaser(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:

https://www.nairaland.com/6379248/how-man-ended-jail-after

Despite many insults and tantrums we received from loosed kids here we never stop learning on Nairaland.. Stay blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by okuta007: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Cutehector:
as in, the thought of the husband banging her steady would make you laugh at yourself for trying so hard to be the hero back then..

yes oooo - its just so funny when we look back sometimes and see how silly we acted when we were younger - THE LESSON HERE IS - everything in life that looks tough, give it time - patience, whatever goes around comes around - if you love something set it free if its yours it will come back to you, if not yours, you will meet better ones along the journey of life, never force anyone to love you and if anyone gives you attitude, let them bounce abeg, life is not that hard, better days ahead, biko - grin thats my 2 kobo cool

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by HandsomeGuyman(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2022
You are so wrong
Almaigaa:
If you want peace of mind, don't marry from East.

I don warn una.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by virginchaser(m): 10:44am On Apr 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Gbam!!!
God bless you

Forget it. No right person please.

Sorry for wrong quote. Meant for this.

Cutehector

Since we all agree that people can never change,

So, if you see red flags in your relationship, you are only wasting your time having a discussion thinking they will take correction.

Just end it there. Continue to end it until you find the right person who understands what is expected of them in marriage.

Peace.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2022
okuta007:

yes oooo - its just so funny when we look back sometimes and see how silly we acted when we were younger - THE LESSON HERE IS - everything in life that looks tough, give it time - patience, whatever goes around comes around - if you love something set it free if its yours it will come back to you, if not yours, you will meet better ones along the journey of life, never force anyone to love you and if anyone gives you attitude, let them bounce abeg, life is not that hard, better days ahead, biko - grin thats my 2 kobo cool
word bro
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by casspersteve: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2022
zexy2030:
The solution is from the first principle. Any woman who argues against your control, she already chatting with devil. Women need control. A woman fully controlled by the man, will appreciate his home.

Omo I reason this talk sha, very true
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by nedekid: 10:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Shebi TRP says look at women as whhore.e, or
like person who can change at anytime, even your wife canot be trusted, no guarantee
Some SIMP be looking for that special woman to trust , at the end they get burned, some commit murder cos of woman and get jailed like this man....10 year jail, 5 years trial..choi.
Una eyes go clear by force. U kill cos of woman, Dem jail u, no be express licence u give that same woman to fvck up and down? Who u go kill this time when u come back and see ur wiffe don born two pikin for your neighbor..lol...I have no sympathy for stupiid men who think women are there to complete their life. Women is just side attraction, treat them as such....even ur wife. Don't trust!!!!!
It's never worth it to trust any woman.

Wise..
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Cutehector(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2022
casspersteve:

Omo I reason this talk sha, very true
the talk too make sense. Normally anything wey go against the way God make am to be, na from devil my brother. And as the guy talk, for marriage, God know why he put man in charge.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Cutehector(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Wizywiz:
Bros no allow any woman deprive u of sleep ooo....
swears, never worth it.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by virginchaser(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
You are so wrong

You are very wrong. I dated so many pleasant ladies from the east and i nurtured them to become whom they are today by special grace. I got a friend (West coast of Nigeria) that lives in France but married from Umuoji, Anambra state. We were shocked to find out she didn't know road to her town when we decided to force her down to give a surprise visit to her mum and dad whom could not hide their tears of joy. My friend, her husband said his conscience could no longer bear it anymore since he comes to Lagos regularly to see his own mum but his wife cut off communication with hers.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by angelfallz(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2022
I don't understand your comment.
virginchaser:

Forget it. No right person please.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by alphaNomega: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Same as your mischievous parents
I don tell you sha
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by blue01(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2022
One girl I was dating back then asked me y I don't go down there and I simply told her am not a fan of that, she then told me that if I don't do it another person will do it, I laughed and asked her what did she just say?, She then said she was only joking but as street wey me I be I quickly decode what that statement meant....Omo since then this girl still thinks we are dating o but in my mind she's just a sexx object and since then anytime she comes visiting if I don't have condoms I no dey do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by wasi9ice: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I could still remember vividly that year when I nearlly committed suicide because I caught my girlfriend cheating on me back then, mehnnn I was so traumatized and felt sick instantly, i was hospitalized and nearly 3 drips of water was connected to my body, I nearly died sad sad. They doctor said I had malaria but deep down in my heart I know that it was no malaria disturbing me but the cheating incident, since then I have learnt a lesson never to trust any lady even if you are the daughter of the bishop. and I have had peace of mind with that decisiongrin grin grin
bros you deserve one bottle of malt
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by MedicH: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

Wen will redpilers would start marry one another? At least ur doctrine is super trusted and work like magic.

Wen will you comment about wife that give peace for husband and supported husband to achieve in life.

Oga, u re not doing justice to the society, if you use ur own parental experience during ur upbringing to generalize all women and marriages.

will and jada comes to mind

just be careful of women, they can destroy you

as e be now, jada has destroyed will smith and something tells me will smith will commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

I work in Owerri. I know the entire East like the back of my hand.
Lol! This one foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal thinks he is smart,not knowing he is displaying his stupidity.
So how does working in Owerri make you know the entire SE? Have you lived in every community of the entire SE?
Mental illness is probably the worst affliction.

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by sorosoke101: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2022
LastProphet:

Men bleep up too, a neighbor just impregnated a 15yr old house help and is a common story. The pastors that rape church ladies or sleep with them on the altar are what? always have sense
idiot we are talking about women for now, did I ask for ur opinion bastard last prophet of BAAL

1 Like

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fiscus105(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Don't let the society fool you: people change.
Your character today was not the same when you were 5 years old. If that's not change, what is?

Agents of socialization taught us everything we know today and everything you know is subject to change because it is constant.

However, it is wrong to get into marriage believing that your partner would change along the line or you can influence them to change because that may not eventually happen.

But do people change? Yes, they do.

Oga, " fundamentally" people hardly change.

Before you argue, pls make sure you understand the entire statement and not just words.

At my age, I think known people who would grow up together, right from childhood, some in primary school, who ,latter went same or different secondary schools, ditto universities, who latter working or jobless, and latter married or single, some in naija , while some outside etc.

The basic character that every one of us was displaying since we new one another ranging from 25-40 years now), such trait/character/behavior still manifesting till today.

Ur genes can never ever change, at time, present situation/predicament/status may slow it down but can never ever change it.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by ledaman: 11:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Always live with this principle: When hoping for the best, prepare for the worst.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fiscus105(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2022
MedicH:

will and jada comes to mind

just be careful of women, they can destroy you

as e be now, jada has destroyed will smith and something tells me will smith will commit suicide

This same way man can destroy woman, infact man destroy woman far more than woman do

All these yahoo boys using ladies, which definition you want to give it.

Guys impregnating ladies and run/abandon, leaving them to stop education and suffer alone, what will u call that?

Let try to balance judgement pls.
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by noobody(m): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2022
I once heard from a police man that if you catch your spouse(wife/husband) cheating on you,and you kill the the the person you caught cheating with your spouse on the spot,it is not an offence,as long as you did not leave the spot you caught them cheating,but if you leave and come back and kill it is an offence.

How true is that?? @Gloccz
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by MedicH: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

This same way man can destroy woman, infact man destroy woman far more than woman do

All these yahoo boys using ladies, which definition you want to give it.

Guys impregnating ladies and run/abandon, leaving them to stop education and suffer alone, what will u call that?

Let try to balance judgement pls.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2022
noobody:
I once heard from a police man that if you catch your spouse(wife/husband) cheating on you,and you kill the the the person you caught cheating with your spouse on the spot,it is not an offence,as long as you did not leave the spot you caught them cheating,but if you leave and come back and kill it is an offence.

How true is that?? @Gloccz
You sef reason am? How is that justifiable? So you go kill the man and stay there as Jack Bauer Lol. Nor go try am oOo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.