Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form (14336 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by philfrey08: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
No wonder you are destroying all the roads without any plans in the name of construction.
Its indeed painful.
Security is 0%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by uchaymart(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omi tuntun............you gat my vote anytime anyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Zeeku: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Carry go
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by SmartPolician: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Has Wike ok'd it?

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/-z2-h2.gif[/img]

You know you don't have to comment on every thread.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by adeoba2008(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tesi waiting for him.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
One good term deserves another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by bennytrips27(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Better life for the people of OGUN should be priority,OGUN people should be free from ritualist .
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by ekukeku(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
U will win because ur opponents , APC don scatter with different faction, aggrieved or whatsoever

For my accessment, u r still better Dan yeye Bello
because of dat challenge roundabout
[Salary payment in tym & 13th month join tgd

But sir I don't like dose PMS guys
Improve in security as a whole
U r good to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by GloriousGbola: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
and this is why he brought tokyo and co out of cold storage
lets see if lightning can strike twice in oyo.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by ityP(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
jeff1607:
Seems this governor is loved by his people

He is a good man. Many of my friends in Ibadan dey hail the guy well, even some who dey APC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by sirgalahad26(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
uchaymart:

say what part of transportation that he did not fix...............state government staff working in the secretariat enter free transport to and fro work.

what else do you want?
he built bus terminal to make NURTW organized.

what else?
You should have ignored the naysayer jare

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by safariman(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
GSM should list his accomplishments in order to be voted in for a second term. The man has done a horrible job in terms of security, good roads, okada riders (mostly Fulanis and the ones thrown out of Lagos) full Ibadan. No job creation plan, no adequate electricity (Secretariat and Ibadan City as a whole were plundered into darkness for days because of his rift with BEDCO/PHC or whatever they call themselves). Go to Secretariat and see office buildings decaying. Go to Sabo or Ring Road area, you'll think you are in 4th world country. He is a land grabber.
He did refurbished Adamasingba Lekan Salami Stadium and paid salaries and pensions so that qualifies him for a second term.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Prince001(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
onatisi:
a good first term deserves another one . welldone seyi

What's wrong with u people? Make una stop this suffering and smiling attitude for crying out loud. Who they enjoy anything from these heartless politicians?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by slimanyd: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
uchaymart:

say what part of transportation that he did not fix...............state government staff working in the secretariat enter free transport to and fro work.

what else do you want?
he built bus terminal to make NURTW organized.

what else?

Lol. So you expect those mtfckers to see anything good in gsm. Nah that day there salary go cease from dropping

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by feedthenation(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
---already confirmed for 2nd term---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by yesloaded: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Padipadi:
To Oyo people does he deserve it?

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by tjcare4u2005(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
He will get it isha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by MT: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
philfrey08:
No wonder you are destroying all the roads without any plans in the name of construction.
Its indeed painful.
Security is 0%

There is absolutely the dearth of leadership in Nigeria. Makinde and Adelabu should never near the seat of government. It is a shame. Gone are the time of Bola Ige. Quite a shame

1 Like

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Ola14(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
adioolayi:
This one na straight win...he has warm the hearts of the workers..who happens to be the larger percentage of the voters.

If you want to win OYO elections..just win over the next workers..na straight win
so with less than 20k workers you can win election in Oyo State.... Ok oooo
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by ufuosman(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
All the best
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Ola14(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
safariman:
GSM should list his accomplishments in order to be voted in for a second term. The man has done a horrible job in terms of security, good roads, okada riders (mostly Fulanis and the ones thrown out of Lagos) full Ibadan. No job creation plan, no adequate electricity (Secretariat and Ibadan City as a whole were plundered into darkness for days because of his rift with BEDCO/PHC or whatever they call themselves). Go to Secretariat and see office buildings decaying. Go to Sabo or Ring Road area, you'll think you are in 4th world country. He is a land grabber.
He did refurbished Adamasingba Lekan Salami Stadium and paid salaries and pensions so that qualifies him for a second term.
The only area that I can really commend the governor, is the completion of most of the projects not completed by his predecessor, he really tried but he is overrated by those not living in the state.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by OVB123: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
donpapa:
Hopefully your people would support you. Also, I hope you won’t stop working for the betterment of your state if you’re given another term. We know some second term governor that performed woefully after they’ve been given the mandate. I won’t mention former governor Aregbesola of Osun state. undecided
All the governors that got re-elected for second term since 1999 to date, performed poorly, i don't think gov. Makinde will do differently.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by onatisi(m): 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
i visited ibadan during the time of ajimobi and i saw how hopeless and frustrated people were although there was some infrastructural developments going on then but fats forward to the present and i have visited ibadan once or twice and i must tell you that seyi is trying
the first thing i am even very happy about is the transformation of challenge roundabout , and it seems people have gotten their groove back , he maybe a thief but it seems he knows how to make the masses happy by paying their salaries regularly and it seems as if he has settled the backlog of pensioner's debt he met on ground , so i was told . maybe those living in ibadan will have a better knowledge of this .
Prince001:

What's wrong with u people? Make una stop this suffering and smiling attitude for crying out loud. Who they enjoy anything from these heartless politicians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Emir411: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Seyi leekan si, Omo kan bi 200, if you ain’t happy about this, wait till after election then hug transformer. Orun re o ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by OVB123: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
safariman:
I have once asked this question b4 and i was shouted down by his supporters, saying "the man has performed very well." let wait and see whether the people of oyo state will give him second term.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
uchaymart:

what else do you want?
[b][/b]he built bus terminal to make NURTW organized.

what else?

Be fooling yourself
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
OVB123:
I have once asked this question b4 and i was shouted down by his supporters, saying "the man has performed very well." let wait and see whether the people of oyo state will give him second term.
We will not

1 Like

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Honourable1901(m): 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
This Seyi makinde case ,na two dimension I tried his best but not good enough.. I just felt he capitalized more on ajumobi's weakness that's all
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by techWriter3: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Governor ... Hmm, check my profi.le if you need help with your thesis, assignment, or dissertation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regulatory Commission Dares Buhari, Rejects Sale Of Exxonmobil’s Assets / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Andrew Otutu Obaseki Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.