Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form (14370 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by SAMTOBIJU(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
We follow dey your back....GSM 2nd term is a goal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by batb: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2022
uchaymart:

say what part of transportation that he did not fix...............state government staff working in the secretariat enter free transport to and fro work.

what else do you want?
he built bus terminal to make NURTW organized.

what else?
Are you mad? Are state worker the only resident who live, work and pay tax in Oyo state? Audio Governor indeed! Come and win second term and let us see!
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by adioolayi(m): 2:03am On Apr 08, 2022
Ola14:
so with less than 20k workers you can win election in Oyo State.... Ok oooo

OYO State government workers are well over one hundred thousands .
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by TheRealKing(m): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

You know you don't have to comment on every thread.
Don’t mind the drunken fool angry angry angry
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by orisa37: 3:57am On Apr 08, 2022
SURE BANKER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by tolaade1960: 4:01am On Apr 08, 2022
Haba. So u could not see his developments ?

Muyiwaipere:
Ordinary transportation, this man no fix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by IamReallyboy(m): 4:37am On Apr 08, 2022
simpleseyi:
Okay nah. No achievement for over about three years
Maybe you're inside your room for that years because GSM has achieved more than that gaptoothed man.
Ọlọtẹ, Aláìmoore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by jimakeabi: 5:23am On Apr 08, 2022
GSM carry go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Rapture4real(m): 6:14am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
Second term is sure for GSM.

Adedidu abi na Adelabu junior should save his money

GSM has proved himself as a worthy political. Your second term is non-negotiable. Even the blind know that. APC will just waster their resources in Oyo state come 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Skodiswayze(m): 6:22am On Apr 08, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
Ordinary transportation, this man no fix

So na 3 years dem dey take fix all sector inside Government?

You wei you write o level 6 times. smiley

Sit down and think well okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Skodiswayze(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2022
simpleseyi:

Paid Urchin
Ur mumu never do? grin

Or can I say you’re blind and/or deaf?
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Odetokun3(m): 6:33am On Apr 08, 2022
uchaymart:

say what part of transportation that he did not fix...............state government staff working in the secretariat enter free transport to and fro work.

what else do you want?
he built bus terminal to make NURTW organized.

what else?

Free transport for those that have jobs? No free transport for the jobless Tell me transport allowance is not a component of their salary !
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by LincolnLynn(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2022
simpleseyi:
Pls shut up.
Pathetic pained liar..

1 Like

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by OVB123: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Iseoluwani:
We will not
Why?
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Gainman: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2022
jeff1607:
Seems this governor is loved by his people
Do u know what I observed when I enter Ibadan some few months ago. B4 coming to ibadan,I believed Oyo people loved this governor. This is d same way people who live outside Oyo too reason. But is not d truth. People inside Oyo State hate d governor. Me too I realised many things are not right in d state. Thugs are controlling d state. Everyone in Oyo have turned to street and area boys. The governor needs to do something urgent in d state or else he might loose d election.hardly u see an indigen of d state talked good about d governor. I remember I used to say GSM is a good gov and will win d second term in Oyo State until I got to Oyo State. Majority don't want him again.this is what I observed.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by ALARAPE22(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2022
Mr. observant well done......Even no be everybody love Jesus talkless of ordinary human being......If you want to know how relevant or people love you, go for election within your family, you will know who you are....Nobody is perfect. Is Only God that perfect.

Gainman:
Do u know what I observed when I enter Ibadan some few months ago. B4 coming to ibadan,I believed Oyo people loved this governor. This is d same way people who live outside Oyo too reason. But is not d truth. People inside Oyo State hate d governor. Me too I realised many things are not right in d state. Thugs are controlling d state. Everyone in Oyo have turned to street and area boys. The governor needs to do something urgent in d state or else he might loose d election.hardly u see an indigen of d state talked good about d governor. I remember I used to say GSM is a good gov and will win d second term in Oyo State until I got to Oyo State. Majority don't want him again.this is what I observed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2022
OVB123:
Why?

He squanders money for white elephant project..
E.g light up IBADAN. Using diseal generators to power light when there is solar, which means they will buy diseal weekly, for like two weeks the light up project is unstable because they could not afford diseal

He empowered thugs NURTW. IF you see the way this guys operate ehn u go fear. Ajimobi never gave them power atall

And so many more
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Gainman:

The useless gov have given NURTW power run sotey they can frustrate anybody
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by uchaymart(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Odetokun3:

Free transport for those that have jobs? No free transport for the jobless Tell me transport allowance is not a component of their salary !

where are the jobless people going to that he needs to provide free transportation for them all?

Transport allowance is not a component of their salary..............In fact, no ID card form is required before one gains access to the bus in the secretariat............this is where he solves the problem of transportation for the "jobless."..............just wait at the Bus park before 5pm and your destination Bus will pick you up........

about 10 different locations in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by uchaymart(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
batb:

Are you mad? Are state worker the only resident who live, work and pay tax in Oyo state? Audio Governor indeed! Come and win second term and let us see!

I am not mad. but to further clear this issue, any one who wishes to be conveyed to his destination should wait at the designated places of the bus as no form of ID is required for access into the bus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by uchaymart(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2022
slimanyd:

Lol. So you expect those mtfckers to see anything good in gsm. Nah that day there salary go cease from dropping

it just baffles me how people are quick to say bad about GSM..........Thanks Baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by uchaymart(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Gainman:

can you say you hate GSM in any public transport? Or go to Sabo, where majority are hausas........lets start from there when next you visit the state.........

una go just dey lie anyhow............

Ibadan to Iseyin Road used to be 2hours plus drive due to completely bad road but go find out now for yourself......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by OVB123: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Iseoluwani:

He squanders money for white elephant project..
E.g light up IBADAN. Using diseal generators to power light when there is solar, which means they will buy diseal weekly, for like two weeks the light up project is unstable because they could not afford diseal

He empowered thugs NURTW. IF you see the way this guys operate ehn u go fear. Ajimobi never gave them power atall

And so many more
Iseoluwani, don't you think u are saying this because u are his critic? I am saying this because when i discussed with some indigene of the state, they will tell me that he has done alot, and that he deserves second term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Prince001(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2022
onatisi:
i visited ibadan during the time of ajimobi and i saw how hopeless and frustrated people were although there was some infrastructural developments going on then but fats forward to the present and i have visited ibadan once or twice and i must tell you that seyi is trying
the first thing i am even very happy about is the transformation of challenge roundabout , and it seems people have gotten their groove back , he maybe a thief but it seems he knows how to make the masses happy by paying their salaries regularly and it seems as if he has settled the backlog of pensioner's debt he met on ground , so i was told . maybe those living in ibadan will have a better knowledge of this .

I understand but u don't need to praise anyone for doing the job they supposed to do in d 1st place, like they were voted and promise to do that! All what u mention is social amenities nuttin biggy. U can praise them if theres less crime rate, good health facilities and so on!!!! Social amenities na normal thing. No politician deserves to be praised for that!

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2022
OVB123:
Iseoluwani, don't you think u are saying this because u are his critic? I am saying this because when i discussed with some indigene of the state, they will tell me that he has done alot, and that he deserves second term.

Maybe or maybe not. M not his fan sha. He is been over hyped. He tried to to gain influence in Ekiti, Osun and Akure at the expense of the people who voted for him. Always traveling unnecessarily.

I was part of the oyo state youth empowerment project. Tomato farming in particular. We were subjected with rigourous work, imagine, a partnership project. We worked on farm, wetting, cutting bambu etc, using our money for tfare all the way from IBADAN to Farm inside oyo town. Brotherly alot I can't say.

The tomato farm wasted because the tomato we planted expired, I was the first complain but I was hushed.

Security is a problem in oyo state....
Teachers despite been paid promptly, don't work to the task

So many reasons jare.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Prince001:

I understand but u don't need to praise anyone for doing the job they supposed to do in d 1st place, like they were voted and promise to do that! All what u mention is social amenities nuttin biggy. U can praise them if theres less crime rate, good health facilities and so on!!!! Social amenities na normal thing. No politician deserves to be praised for that!

U make sense
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Kingisibor: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
the light up Oyo state alone is enough reason I will vote GSM again .... he's a hard working governor and I love him ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by OVB123: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Maybe or maybe not. M not his fan sha. He is been over hyped. He tried to to gain influence in Ekiti, Osun and Akure at the expense of the people who voted for him. Always traveling unnecessarily.

I was part of the oyo state youth empowerment project. Tomato farming in particular. We were subjected with rigourous work, imagine, a partnership project. We worked on farm, wetting, cutting bambu etc, using our money for tfare all the way from IBADAN to Farm inside oyo town. Brotherly alot I can't say.

The tomato farm wasted because the tomato we planted expired, I was the first complain but I was hushed.

Security is a problem in oyo state....
Teachers despite been paid promptly, don't work to the task

So many reasons jare.
Now, i can c why u are angry with the governor but in all sectors of the economy of the state, how do u rate his performances so far?
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Gainman: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
uchaymart:

can you say you hate GSM in any public transport? Or go to Sabo, where majority are hausas........lets start from there when next you visit the state.........

una go just dey lie anyhow............

Ibadan to Iseyin Road used to be 2hours plus drive due to completely bad road but go find out now for yourself......
I don't understand what u are saying. Am not from Oyo State buy I posted my comments based on d public opinion from Oyo State people. I did not ask any one of them questions about GSM. I only over heard people always saying negative comments about d gov. I also observe these people are now missing Ajimobi. Nah this same Ajimobi was happy when he died I could remember

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives USA (Pictures) / Eze Ilomuanya, Ooni Of Ife, Nneoma Rochas, Others Grace Nigeria Most Influential / Coup: FG To Handle Turkish Government's Request, Diplomatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.