Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form (14371 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Obtains PDP Governorship Form / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by uchaymart(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Gainman:
I don't understand what u are saying. Am not from Oyo State buy I posted my comments based on d public opinion from Oyo State people. I did not ask any one of them questions about GSM. I only over heard people always saying negative comments about d gov. I also observe these people are now missing Ajimobi. Nah this same Ajimobi was happy when he died I could remember

Neither am i from Oyo state.................nobody is missing Ajimobi in Oyo State..............Teachers and state government staff, pensioners were owed more than than 6months salary before he left the seat....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by yemi1504: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
jeff1607:
Seems this governor is loved by his people

Because he is working. That's why.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by yemi1504: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Padipadi:
To Oyo people does he deserve it?

He does!
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by yemi1504: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
uchaymart:
Omi tuntun............you gat my vote anytime anyday

Me too!
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by yemi1504: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
ityP:

He is a good man. Many of my friends in Ibadan dey hail the guy well, even some who dey APC

Like they should and I do too!

1 Like

Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by yemi1504: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingisibor:
the light up Oyo state alone is enough reason I will vote GSM again .... he's a hard working governor and I love him ....

Me too. He is real breath of fresh air from that gap toothed emperor before him!
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
OVB123:
Now, i can c why u are angry with the governor but in all sectors of the economy of the state, how do u rate his performances so far?

I'm all fairness just average

Why

Because he focused on civil servants alone

Every other departments are irrelevant to him
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by OVB123: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iseoluwani:

I'm all fairness just average

Why

Because he focused on civil servants alone

Every other departments are irrelevant to him
Has it not actually not done something on infrastructures (roads) in the state?
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kingisibor:
the light up Oyo state alone is enough reason I will vote GSM again .... he's a hard working governor and I love him ....

Light up that they can't not use solar to power but expensive diseal.. all ways na scam
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
OVB123:
Has it not actually not done something on infrastructures (roads) in the state?

Iseyin road is better now, challenge road is good

He is trying to do some infrastructures but more like white elephant projects
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by OVB123: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Iseyin road is better now, challenge road is good

He is trying to do some infrastructures but more like white elephant projects
Why did you called it white elevant projects? Is it that the pace of work is slow or what?
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Gainman: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
uchaymart:

Neither am i from Oyo state.................nobody is missing Ajimobi in Oyo State..............Teachers and state government staff, pensioners were owed more than than 6months salary before he left the seat....................
sit down there and be saying no one is missing Ajimobi. If I had not come to Oyo State, I will be saying what u said. Am telling u what I have been hearing from people generally and u are here saying what is not. I am even surprised hearing this from people in Ibadan. From my experience in Ibadan, I can see thugs have dominated everywhere. They move around freely and nobody can control them. They even go around in convoy. Disobeying traffic laws. They kill and maim without anyone questioning them. What is happening presently in Oyo State us even worst than what is happening in Lagos. A state where the political thug leader is called d deputy governor. Throughout my stay in oyo state and till now,I don't know d name of the deputy governor.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Iseoluwani: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
OVB123:
Why did you called it white elevant projects? Is it that the pace of work is slow or what?

Doing a 12km road for billions of naira
N5.580B remodeling of Lekan Salami Stadium
Governor Seyi Makinde assumed office on May 29, 2019. Between then and now, he has borrowed a total of over One hundred and forty billion naira (140,000,000,000), including the recently approved 100billion naira bond! Oyo state government led by our Governor stated that the 100 billion naira bond is meant to execute pending projects such as Ibadan Circular road, upgrading of Alakia Airport, Ibadan Dry Port, a FG project, and few others.

late Senator Abiola Ajimobi awarded the contract of Ibadan Circular road to ENL Consortium on Build-Operate-Transfer model of Public-Private-Partnership. But when Governor Seyi Makinde assumed office as the governor, one of former Governor Ajimobi’s legacies he tried to uproot is the Ibadan Circular road project as he revoked the contract from ENL, citing slow pace of work. Seyi Makinde took the rash action without going through the project file, the reason he didn’t know that the project was on PPP. He went on to wrongly allege that the money received by ENL from the administration of Senator Ajimobi did not commensurate with the level of work already done on the project. It took a threat from ENL Consortium that it would sue the state government before Governor Seyi Makinde could regain his sense

Honestly bro m just a critic, because I am no fan to any of the political parties, pdp, apc or what have u. I only want good governance
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by uchaymart(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Gainman:
sit down there and be saying no one is missing Ajimobi. If I had not come to Oyo State, I will be saying what u said. Am telling u what I have been hearing from people generally and u are here saying what is not. I am even surprised hearing this from people in Ibadan. From my experience in Ibadan, I can see thugs have dominated everywhere. They move around freely and nobody can control them. They even go around in convoy. Disobeying traffic laws. They kill and maim without anyone questioning them. What is happening presently in Oyo State us even worst than what is happening in Lagos. A state where the political thug leader is called d deputy governor. Throughout my stay in oyo state and till now,I don't know d name of the deputy governor.

I am not from Oyo state. I have lived here for years....I am no supporter of any party but good governance..........That being said, you are wrong in all what you stated above.
Re: Makinde Announces Intention To Run For Second Term, Obtains PDP Nomination Form by Gainman: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
uchaymart:

I am not from Oyo state. I have lived here for years....I am no supporter of any party but good governance..........That being said, you are wrong in all what you stated above.
who said I am from Oyo State. I don't belong to any political party. Open your ears and u will hear what I have been hearing from people in Oyo State. Whatever d civil servants in Oyo are saying is is what is happening. Only thugs will love what is happening in Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Man Of Destiny, Inspires Generation Of Exceptional Nigerians – Charly Boy / Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy / Pic Prove That Wike Is A Norseman (cultist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.