Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Was Raped When I Was In My Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Raped When I Was In My Period (3450 Views)

I'm On My Period And I Release Sperm Uncontrollably, Man Says (pics) / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) / Hilda Dokubo Rescued Me When My Period Showed Up In Public - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
When I was in Secondary School, a teacher raped me and terrible thing , I was seeing my blood. I hear this teacher is now a judge, how do I seek compensation for what he did to me when I was just a teenager?
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by FalseProphet1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
If you have the picture of the teacher, bring it to my church and I will assess your story, if it's true, with his picture, we can make him run mad.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by GooodHardDick: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
BIGVAJINA:
When I was in Secondary School, a teacher raped me and terrible thing , I was seeing my blood. I hear this teacher is now a judge, how do I seek compensation for what he did to me when I was just a teenager?

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If you have the picture of the teacher, bring it to my church and I will assess your story, if it's true, with his picture, we can make him run mad.

This I have seen.

Can't you be serious for once?

You need brain surgery

This I saw

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by MrSensor(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
BIGVAJINA:

Jealous is an incurable disease.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Cubalabloo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
U are so pathetic. What do u ladies gain in destroying a successful man? Why do your gender hate on success?

7 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by GooodHardDick: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
BIGVAJINA:

You need brain surgery

This I saw
[/s]
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by LoveNbeloved(f): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
why wait till now?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Abfinest007(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
BIGVAJINA:

You need brain surgery
Lol

This I saw
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
So sad, it can be painful n traumatizing cry

But if you have solid evidence such as witnesses you can use it against him!

Just approach him and tell him about it firstly,if he is not sorry or remorseful abt it, then go ahead with the case
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Truvelisback(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
BIGVAJINA:

U don lie finish?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by almacr2(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
BIGVAJINA:

because he's now a judge u want to revenge right? why didn't you do same immediately after the incident? mtcheeeeeeew!!!

7 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Preciousgirl(f): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:
So sad, it can be painful n traumatizing cry

But if you have solid evidence such as witnesses you can use it against him!

Just approach him and tell him about it firstly,if he is not sorry or remorseful abt it, then go ahead with the case

grin
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Agricmoney(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Kingstunna: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin I was the teacher, and bak den your pussy smelt lyk catfish cool

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Rexymania(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Na C&S you dey go?

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by greymiles: 3:35am On Apr 10, 2022
You all criticize bobrisky in public but in a faceless thread like this, full grown men with hairy balls all claim to be women
What sort of hypocrisy is that

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by yuping(m): 9:06am On Apr 10, 2022
BIGVAJINA:

compensation? Let him legally rot in jail.
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by immortalmortal: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2022
BIGVAJINA:

Would you seek compensation if he was still a teacher? I thought you would be asking for him to face the wrath of the law instead. Move on dear. I could compensate you on his behalf though. If it's compensation you want

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Sureplug123(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2022
BIGVAJINA:

"forgive and forget, just move on."
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Meteng: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
And you have a big VJ, was it from the “rape” or it’s natural?
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by shantti(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why r u bent in compensation when u should be bent on seeing him go to jail. Una matter tire me, that's why I hardly believe any word that comes from the lips of the gender that cut Samson's hair, the gender that tried to rape our innocent Joseph embarassed and the gender that demanded John the Baptist's head on a dish
Re: I Was Raped When I Was In My Period by Izprince(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
This Op na male rat

(1) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of A Hobosexual? / Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like / She Wants To Tsate Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.