Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me (4381 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

how is clown, TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT and ask again an insult?

SMH
How does clown and talesbytouchlight fits in here in my post if not intended to be provocative?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
How does clown and talesbytouchlight fits in here in my post if not intended to be provocative?

ur birthday month first..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=eldervine post=111956674][/quote]You dey find trouble abi?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

ur birthday month first..
May. What happen?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
May. What happen?
may what...

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

may what...
29th. so why all these questions?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by HillaryNelo(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
I didn't ask for transport.I was expecting her to give me.
shhhhh ur disgracing us bro
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
29th. so why all these questions?

may God have mercy on you...
I said it the first time you are just whinging urself...

DON'T TAKE GEMINI ♊ SERIOUSLY..
TWO FACED BEINGS..

BYE �

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2022
HillaryNelo:
shhhhh ur disgracing us bro
How?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

may God have mercy on you...
I said it the first time you are just whinging urself...

DON'T TAKE GEMINI ♊ SERIOUSLY..
TWO FACED BEINGS..

BYE �
You see your life? You judge everything with signs of zodiac.I wasn't born in may 29th.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2022
Seriously i feel pity for ur mother
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]]quote author=VictorUSA post=111956886]You see your life? You judge everything with signs of zodiac.I wasn't born in may 29th.[/quote][/s]

lolz

nothing change anything...
u are displaying the traits...

one number which is talkative,childish, cant keep secrets... now tell me why did you open this topic?

3 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by HillaryNelo(m): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
How?
expecting a gal to give u T-fare after givin u food nah ur go visit ur mama
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2022
HillaryNelo:
expecting a gal to give u T-fare after givin u food nah ur go visit ur mama
It's this mentality that make ladies like jeon become entitled to men.Woman give a man money isn't a crime.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon you choose to attack me using the negative sign of such zodiac sign.Expressive instead of talkative and playful instead of childishness.You left out the part that says Gemini born are intelligent.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2022
eldervine:
Seriously i feel pity for ur mother
Be careful? Be warned!

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by HillaryNelo(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
It's this mentality that make ladies like jeon become entitled to men.Woman give a man money isn't a crime.
yeah call it whatever u want but there are certain tins u should not expect from gal as man, unless u misplaced ur money dat a different scenerio.

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 12:56am On Apr 15, 2022
ur fellow clout chasers are on twitter and instagram but here you are on NL posting pictures of ur disgusting cousin with oversize wig abi na she be the girl sef. MUMU MAN
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Victor could be more reasonable.You never can tell who's who in a faceless forum.
really?? But his some of his post are not. Especially this one he posted
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I see how you are handling victor while I and prettygirl200.So how was ur day?
ewoooo u and who??
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 5:06am On Apr 15, 2022
HillaryNelo:
yeah call it whatever u want but there are certain tins u should not expect from gal as man, unless u misplaced ur money dat a different scenerio.
So basically, what are you saying?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 5:11am On Apr 15, 2022
eldervine:
ur fellow clout chasers are on twitter and instagram but here you are on NL posting pictures of ur disgusting cousin with oversize wig abi na she be the girl sef. MUMU MAN
MUMU na your papa name o.What made you tapped into my thread? I've never read any of your posts, and never will I.So fuck_outta my thread asap!
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 5:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
really?? But his some of his post are not. Especially this one he posted
Heee! Creating a thread about a girl that love him makes him unreasonable?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thank you sir. Seems like we can be good friends offline.
We good pals on or offline. How are you feeling knowing you now have another person's daughter thinking and praying for you?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Benwallt:
We good pals on or offline. How are you feeling knowing you now have another person's daughter thinking and praying for you?
I feel good!
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thank you sir.I give it to you.You stood with me all the way.
That's the Bro-code. The is that it was a success. You Vini vidi vici
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 7:31am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:
[s]]quote author=VictorUSA post=111956886]You see your life? You judge everything with signs of zodiac.I wasn't born in may 29th.[/s]

lolz

nothing change anything...
u are displaying the traits...

one number which is talkative,childish, cant keep secrets... now tell me why did you open this topic?
please, allow VictorUSA to enjoy himself. You can see that his mind and soul his pure.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Benwallt:
That's the Bro-code. The is that it was a success. You Vini vidi vici
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
I feel good!
lol, I can see. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! The ovation
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Benwallt:
lol, I can see. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! The ovation
I understand.No qualms.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
No problem at all. Same here
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by HillaryNelo(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
So basically, what are you saying?
don't expect such favours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About Single Mothers... / What is wrong with iPhone users? (pictures) / Pls Advice Me How Can I Chop This Girl In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.