Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me (4382 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by HillaryNelo(m): 8:48am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
So basically, what are you saying?
don't expect such nonsense favours
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Benwallt:
No problem at all. Same here
We fee?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2022
HillaryNelo:
don't expect such nonsense favours
what nonsense favours?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
We fee meet offline?
yes na. Give me your number let me add you on whatsapp
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2022
Benwallt:
yes na. Give me your number let me add you on whatsapp
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Benwallt(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
I understand.No qualms.
oya take it down. I sent you mssg on whatsapp
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
It's this mentality that make ladies like jeon become entitled to men.Woman give a man money isn't a crime.

go meet them to give them to get ur money..
gold digger..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Jeon you choose to attack me using the negative sign of such zodiac sign.Expressive instead of talkative and playful instead of childishness.You left out the part that says Gemini born are intelligent.

because that's how to identify them [gossipers ]
you said you ain't twins.. now why are crying...
from today I wouldn't believe you..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

go meet them to give them to get ur money..
gold digger..
I'm a confirm male gold digger.in fact i will, for the first time, create an alternate: MaleGoldDigger.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
MUMU na your papa name o.What made you tapped into my thread? I've never read any of your posts, and never will I.So fuck_outta my thread asap!
Seems you recently inherited ur fathers phone. That explains why you are trying so hard to remain relevant on a faceless forum as if its ur father property.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2022
eldervine:
Seems you recently inherited ur fathers phone. That explains why you are trying so hard to remain relevant on a faceless forum as if its ur father property.
I hate trolling.if u want to troll, meet obamamessi.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'm a confirm male gold digger.in fact i will, for the first time, create an alternate: MaleGoldDigger.

happy gold digging..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:41am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

because that's how to identify them [gossipers ]
you said you ain't twins.. now why are crying...
from today I wouldn't believe you..
In fact you don't need to believe me.Check out my comment on your thread: traditional wedding
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

happy gold digging..
Same to you!
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
I hate trolling.if u want to troll, meet.
Nice decision you made there. Well i think am cool with you now.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2022
eldervine:
Nice decision you made there. Well i think am cool with you now.
So what made you hot in the 1st place?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Benwallt:
oya take it down. I sent you mssg on whatsapp
Alright!
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
So what made you hot in the 1st place?
The fact dat you were expecting TF from a lady. Its not a manly thing to do.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Same to you!
happy gold digging...

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

happy gold digging...
Come and enjoy with me.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Savagr(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

we all know.. you gonna dive in..

no be today en dy happen..

same thing occur in my area @ a park "two yellow ladies with tattoos and heavy makeups" got down from bike, and men were holling them, they [girls ]thought it was something else, not knowing their atm card fell down... after the ladies left one was making mouth" wetin I want take this one do, blah blah blah blah. they were dissing the ladies and I said excuse me but if they spread their legs you all gonna dive in.. AND THE MEN BECAME MUTE JUST LOOKING AT ME LIKE A LOST HEGOATS..

Stories that never existed
Nightmares
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2022
eldervine:
The fact dat you were expecting TF from a lady. Its not a manly thing to do.
First, are you male or female?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Savagr:
Stories that never existed Nightmares
Guy you cracked me up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Savagr(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Guy you cracked me up.
she's fond of telling imaginary stories
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2022
Savagr:
she's fond of telling imaginary stories
Jeon is a story writer (fiction).She's so bad at it.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Jeon is a story writer (fiction).She's so bad at it.

Savagr:

Stories that never existed
Nightmares

it happens..
is my story different from what the NL males are doing everyday...?

they insult you yet go back to ur Gmail with alternative moniker to get to ur vagina..

WHO UNAH DY DECEIVE?

3 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
First, are you male or female?
am male. Am strongly against the TF tradition. Seeing a fellow gee do it breaks my heart
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

it happens..
is my story different from what the NL males are doing everyday...?

they insult you yet go back to ur Gmail with alternative moniker to get to ur vagina..
Jesus! If you don't give them, how will they have it? Are u sure u are a virgin?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2022
eldervine:
am male. Am strongly against the TF tradition. Seeing a fellow gee do it breaks my heart
Thaa! I enjoy it when women shower it on me.If she truly loves you, she'll do it without 2nd thought.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Jesus! If you don't give them, how will they have it? Are u sure u are a virgin?

they should move on to another moniker... she can give them...

least I remember.. I was not the one that claimed to be a virgin, but went back to said "presently I'm draining a new wedded bride" but when confronted I changed the topic to financial terms..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Masturbation ke.Y the thing com pain you like this?

pain kiaaa.

I only feel for you, you are so lonely.. no wonder YOU went after my previous posts to draw my attention..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:42am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

pain kiaaa.

I only feel for you, you are so lonely.. no wonder YOU went after my previous posts to draw my attention..
Honestly, I hate to hurt someone's emotion both on and offline.And I hate engaging in a fight. If commenting on your previous post would lead to the comment I just quoted, then sincere apologies from my heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! / When Ur Bf/gf Asks U This Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.