Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? (24268 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
sircatherine45:
For me, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

O k den hv a nyx lyf.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Sterope(f): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Is it one that gave birth to a daughter that should commit suicide? undecided

Vinnie2000:
Na so! Dats y dey call u the Selfish and wicked gender! A mother that has brought her son since infancy should be left alone with animals, rite?

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Rayjnr: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ask Yoruba guys, na their work, family house things
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Obere4u: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am just being sincere here I can't marry like that, I need privacy with my husband he can come and be visiting maybe twice a week or so. If he doesn't have that time I will do the visiting with the kids but staying with her is what I don't like.
So when you reach to become a mother-in-law, your sons wife will give you condition that you will only be visiting your son twice a week?
What is even wrong in living in the family house with enough room for privacy? So your own mother can't live with you? She won't come babysit after your pregnancy?
Let's stop all these "woke" mentality

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by aimmoney9: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Omicron123:
How is that possible when it's obvious he is still eating "Mummy thank ma".
You are not yet 50 years and unmarried....... grin grin
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Invictus2214: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Why are you so hearted about that? Are you a feminines advocate?
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Obere4u:

So when you reach to become a mother-in-law, your sons wife will give you condition that you will only be visiting your son twice a week?
What is even wrong in living in the family house with enough room for privacy? So your own mother can't live with you? She won't come babysit after your pregnancy?
Let's stop all these "woke" mentality
Hellooooo young man am entitled to my opinions, u can't force me to agree with yours have said what I want to say. Anyman that is an only child to his mother and decides that I must marry into the family house should better marry himself or go marry his mother. I will not live my marriage life like that. If u have a problem with that den go Lick your wound!!!

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Obere4u: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hellooooo young man am entitled to my opinions, u can't force me to agree with yours have said what I want to say. Anyman that is an only child to his mother and decides that I must marry into the family house should better marry himself or go marry his mother. I will not live my marriage life like that. If u have a problem with that den go Lick your wound!!!

Na with insult you want to use live your marriage? Enjoy yourself, whatever that rocks your boat
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Obere4u:

Na with insult you want to use live your marriage? Enjoy yourself, whatever that rocks your boat
Sorry for the insult, but that's just my opinion.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Iamnorth: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
One funny FACT about ladies is that,the older they get the more their options reduces...no do marry person when ready to marry be there!
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Cousin9999: 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's normal to leave your parents home only when you get married.

It's also normal for newlyweds to live with parents so they can help them with their first child, and allow them to save money for a good home.

And eventually, those parents will move in with you, so you can care for them.

Families are teams, not something to escape.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Edyice: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
No female will give in to this 100%

As time goes on your wife will want you to chose side , mostly when children begin to spring forth...
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by moyosore32: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
As a guy I don’t think it’s possible, my lil sister is right here in my room as I type and she’s talking about ds exact topic with one of her frnd on phone from convo I eavesdropd, dey were gisting about one certain guy well to do buh still lives with his mom and always bringing his mom into their talks each time, she be like no no bro fkin grow up nigga
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by damoceile: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If your wife is an only child or only daughter and she's forced too to live with her mother, will you agree to packing to stay with them?

Say this nonsense you wrote out loud and see if it makes sense to you

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by 1868it: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Same Compound is ok, same roof Not cool, same building different apartment and flats is cool, same apartment is not

Generally what works for A might not work for B, but overall we are Africans and close knitted family works better than European style seperate living

[/s]
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by juman(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2022
There are many cases like that.
If the mother in law is good person.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by juman(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Cousin9999:
It's normal to leave your parents home only when you get married.

It's also normal for newlyweds to live with parents so they can help them with their first child, and allow them to save money for a good home.

And eventually, those parents will move in with you, so you can care for them.

Families are teams, not something to escape.

Good comment.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Simplythebest: 12:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Well it depends on the arrangement the family maybe leaving with the man in the sense that if the man is the one taking care of the house rent and still stay in the house it means the family is leaving with the man. Like leta say a man leave in a 3 bedroom flat apartment that cost him more than 600k a year and he is 33 years old, he have a sister that stays in the house and his other sisters are also in school and the other one working which they only comes home once a while and his mom also stays there permanently cus she do business which she normally lives the house every morning and come back in the night. So my question is will this kind of man rent a new house when he want to get married or will he get married in the same house. Pls as a woman will u advice someone like that to get a new house or u will go ahead to marry in the house and as a man will u still have to spend extra money in paying house rent for a new house or u will stay in the house and get married.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by SURElee(f): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2022
A man shall leave his father and mother and cleave with his wife not live with his wife in the family house.

That man is a mama's boy that wants to put his wife under his mother's roof so that the mother will begin to find fault in his wife over silly things
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Omicron123:
How is that possible when it's obvious he is still eating "Mummy thank ma".
what if he's the one paying the dues and providing for whatever and whatnots
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by IslamIncest: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Hell NO

I'd rather stay single

I mean who would be cooking for him
We would not be able to knack well in peace grin

I know say when penis enter in-between your legs you no the fit close mouth grin grin grin

na una type we the cover una mouth choke neck join while we pound the kpekus without mercy grin grin grin

Damn! grin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by dasparrow: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Kelvin3476:

U made no sense Mr.
Soo many take their mom along due to one or two reasons.
Am my mom's only son , and I will be happy to take her along to anywhere I am if possible because her husband left already. No one can take care of my mom better than I .
My mom staying with me or I staying with my mom doesn't mean I am eating Mama thank you

Then its best you marry your mother. The bible says that "therefore shall a man leave his parents and cleave to his wife and they shall become one flesh" (Gen 2:24) . Many of you are boys in men's bodies and you are emotionally stunted, lacking maturity. You have no business getting married. So many mother-in-laws are a thorn in their daughter-in-law's flesh because they see their sons as their husband. This is not only demonic but weird. You can never replace your father because your mother is not your wife. Stay single please or go marry your mom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by emmaodet: 1:59am On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin I am an 'I-too-know'. Yes, I accept. Doesn't change the fact that you could not answer a thing of my questions.

What you cannot do for your wife, don't expect her to do it for you.

The person you quoted mentioned being an only heir to a estate and family holdings. That was NOT your point. You never said so. The only condition you gave was opened. Being an only son of a parents or of a single parent.

But if you can move into the estate of your wife's parents, as she's the only one there to run and keep a hold over things, just say yes, you can or will, and I'll drop this.

I don’t understand this front and backs.
Is it the man marrying the woman? Or the woman marrying the man?
If a man sees a woman, approaches her and she agrees and is okay with moving to his family house, is there a problem there? If she is not satisfied with it, she can get the f.chuck off instead of all these “why can’t the man move to his wife’s family house”
Is a man not the main provider again? Is the not the one using his leg to search for a liability/responsibility to but in his house and raise?
OR the woman wants to marry a man, house him, feed him, cloth him, put him on salary and get him a car? If yes, then he can move in with her if it is okay by him.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Maghan37: 2:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

If your wife is an only child or only daughter and she's forced too to live with her mother, will you agree to packing to stay with them?
It actually happens a lot without issues.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by dasparrow: 2:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Iamnorth:
One funny FACT about ladies is that,the older they get the more their options reduces...no do marry person when ready to marry be there!

Stop acting as if marriage is some ticket to heaven. There are many women and men that are married and yet they are miserable as hell. Osinachi Nwachukwu was married. How did it end for her? Yetunde, the lady from Illorin who was poisoned by her mother-in-law and died leaving behind two very young daughters was married. How did it end for her?

Chinyere, the lady from Scotland and mother of four children who was set on fire by her husband alongside her brother, with both siblings loosing their lives was married. How did it end for her? Oprah Winfrey is not married yet she is in her 60s, alive and still living life to the fullest.

With all the marrying you people are doing in Nigeria, has Nigeria become a safe, progressive first world country? Are you people not all looking to "japa" out of that backward hell hole filled with darkness where you people enjoy half current if NEPA manage to bring light?

With all the marrying you people are doing yet Nigerians have a bad reputation as a people for being dishonest and online scammers. Una dey marry yet you people have children that grow up tomorrow to become a nuisance to the world at large.

You are not doing anyone a favor by marrying them. Rest abeg!

5 Likes

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
See them commenting as if they are important.Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Please regale us with tales of your mother, the first woman you set your eyes on. Is she really that useless or did she make the mistake of not aborting you?
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
All diz una 'Oversabi' will hurt u ladies one day! My female neighbour with 4 kids married into her husband's family house! But later, the elderly couple packed to the village. So they are alone now. Maybe u re still a young babe. Marriage is compromise o!
Compromise comes after the marriage has been solemnized. A person choosing a life partner must choose what they can live with and endure.

If your sisters are the type that can live with a man and his mother, other women aren’t because we know exactly what mother in laws are.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Iamnorth:
Mehn. Rest bro
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 18, 2022
emmaodet:

I don’t understand this front and backs.
Is it the man marrying the woman? Or the woman marrying the man?
If a man sees a woman, approaches her and she agrees and is okay with moving to his family house, is there a problem there? If she is not satisfied with it, she can get the f.chuck off instead of all these “why can’t the man move to his wife’s family house”
Is a man not the main provider again? Is the not the one using his leg to search for a liability/responsibility to but in his house and raise?
OR the woman wants to marry a man, house him, feed him, cloth him, put him on salary and get him a car? If yes, then he can move in with her if it is okay by him.
And when we decide to split the bills equally?
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by emmaodet: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Bobmarie:
And when we decide to split the bills equally?

It still boils down to who is marrying who?
Is it not the man again marrying a woman?
But if it is the woman marrying a man, then it is up to the man to decide if he accepts whatever rules or bullshits she wants. It is that simple.
We shouldn’t make simple issues complicated abeg.
Re: LADIES: Can You Marry A Guy Who Still Lives With His Mother? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2022
GUNITGuy:
But 99% if women commenting would sleep in dangotes son or itedolas son house ......
Don't get relationship advice from women they only reason based on the kind on people they meet broke, struggling middle class.....
Once they manage to break thru they forget all this principle they kerp
Here none of you can sleep with your wife’s parents in the same house either but Mr Eazi is sleeping in Otedola’s daughter house while the rest of your gender are calling him lucky on Twitter.

Rich people are different. Stop acting like men don’t change their principles for money exactly like women do, the fact that y’all try to act like saints when the whole world is laughing at you for being so money hungry is funny. We all worship money in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Birthday Gifts For Your Girlfriend? / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.