Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,098 members, 7,859,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (36118 Views)

See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by bonnyhope: 9:31pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

Pls I want to marry you

Me wee Don de look for virgin since
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
Fcmb2022:

First of all don't address me as ma'am ,
i am a young lady, and not all girls are what you think they are.
Ma'am is a word used to show respect to a young beautiful lady like you.Once again, ma'am.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by samzyjay(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2022
[no matter what u still need a man.....it might not be for relationship but ..it makes look responsible..,quote author=MadamVanessa post=112000137]shocked

My Love Machine does the magic more and I am financially independent. So to me now, relationship is meaningless.[/quote]
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you suffering from tympanic membrane perforation undecided na who make you no hear word!!

Iwill keep my kitten till imeet the right one Vinnie

TeamVirgins
shut your damn mouth and just say his eardrum is full of holes instead of being surreal
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue
who I believe is also tear rubbers?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 9:50pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
thank u.wishing the best aswell
Thanks
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 9:54pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
Thanks
badfinga plz help me check if my pic is showing i just uploaded it
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by obinna58(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2022
Love is meant for the weak
I can not reduce myself to falling in love with a mere woman therefore no relationship.

I chose the old style of relationship, I see a woman and I like her I'll marry her at once and she shows me maximum respect. I won't fail to send her where she belongs if she mess up.

The only people I can show love is my children

5 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2022
almarthins:

She fit hold body? She just dey play super girl.
Na guy oo
almarthins:

Swear affidavit to remain single. Those Ur love machine go fail over time. Anything wey be unnatural no fit be like.
No be girl get that account oo
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 10:00pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Veebliz(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2022
Lack of sufficient funds cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by drightguy(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2022
Recently relationship has become a one sided thing. Not ready to be making all the efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Beautygoddesss post=112619128][/quote]
Hey
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by bepositive11: 10:20pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because women are all useless regardless of their origin.

Only useless men attract useless women
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
Opeyemi04:

Tell us why ur cream and soap dey quick finish boss body no be firewood konji go catch you
Person wey dey baf Well, cream and soap go finish na.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 10:21pm On May 07, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Hey
what's up uhm honchoslim can u do me a favour
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 10:24pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
badfinga plz help me check if my pic is showing i just uploaded it
not showing
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
what's up uhm honchoslim can u do me a favour
You just dey quote me up and down grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by bepositive11: 10:30pm On May 07, 2022
PalmsInTheSky:
Cos Love is weakness...Love drains too. The moment you initiate love, you've initiated Debits.

It's toxic relationships that do that
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by bepositive11: 10:31pm On May 07, 2022
Jayzx:

You have belittled yourself to the extent of riding ordinary plastic and battery. Tueee

Lol. Why shame her? At least, she doesn't have to worry about pregnancy or stds

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 10:34pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ma'am is a word used to show respect to a young beautiful lady like you.Once again, ma'am.
You are not serious victor ,
really , i prefer u use young lady .
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 10:36pm On May 07, 2022
Honchoslim16:
You just dey quote me up and down grin
ok i no quote again grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2022
Fcmb2022:

You are not serious victor ,
really , i prefer u use young lady .
Ok, young beautiful lady, I'm serious.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 10:36pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
not showing
are u sure
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by slinkygomez(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah I am am very soft just that nairaland males wants me to develop a stone heart or have hatred for men and am fighting hard not. I can't turn into a feminist even though have been hurt ones. Na dem make me get mouth like this.

Naso dem Dey talk
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by slinkygomez(m): 10:39pm On May 07, 2022
Mehn gals=money so beta chase the bag and leave dem gals
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 10:40pm On May 07, 2022
bepositive11:

Only useless men attract useless women
Discipleship gone wrong.
also be positive with the way you think .there are no such things as useless men and women.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
are u sure
sure
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Bmaster(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Omo, me I sha know I'm not in a relationship but two babes are in relationship with me.
That's how complicated things are for me
why not tell them rather than wasting their time ? grin grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 10:45pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
sure
ok.i will try it again 2morrow thks
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 10:45pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Ok, young beautiful lady, I'm serious.
Hmmnnnn
now you are talking, but wait, what are u serious about?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
ok i no quote again grin
Wetin you do now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.