Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? (16322 Views)

Reactions As Dele Momodu Talks About Sowore Arriving Court In Handcuffs / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / 5 Things Nigerians Need To Know About Sowore Before The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2022
It appears we've not learnt anything from past mistakes that put us where we are presently.

Even the media isn't fair to all the aspirants, we keep hearing about certain people Everyday while ignoring other technocrats that have the expertise and requisite skills for the job.

We are all contributing to our problems and history will continue repeating itself in Nigeria.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Alamkir: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Are u not talking about him now....... Just continue.

Dnt believe i will be writing this but show some love for my first FTC ever

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Alamkir:
Are u not talking about him now
He's not getting adequate attention and media coverage like tinubu and others

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by inoki247: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Lol 90 percent knows dat dey are ballot warmers dem jus come occupy space on d ballot paper...

Na everywhere Ballot warmers dey even for Yankee you will see different candidates... buh na only 2 major party dey always carry d day.....

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by helinues: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Because Sowore won't be different from the past and present presidents.

Infact, he could go on revenge mission on his perceived enemies.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2022
inoki247:
Lol almost 90 percent of knows dat dey are ballot warmers dem jus come occupy space on d ballot paper...

Na everywhere Ballot warmers dey even for Yankee you will see different candidates... buh na only 2 major party dey always carry d day.....
they have the burning desire to liberate this country, they don't just have the wherewithal and support from nigerians

18 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by simpleseyi: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2022
The clownish candidates?

Someone who has not headed his secondary school old students association wants to head a country of 200 million mad men and women. He will run madder

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by cherishmichael: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2022
The bible said it bro , they will be blinded, they'll have eyes but cannot see, there's no how this country can move forward with this hands.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Because Sowore won't be different from the past and present presidents.

Infact, he could go on revenge mission on his perceived enemies.

you can't conclude that way bro, he will be a visionary, proactive and pragmatic leader

18 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2022
simpleseyi:
The clownish candidates?

Someone who has not headed his secondary school old students association wants to head a country of 200 mad men and women. He will run madder
how is he clown please?

12 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:40am On Apr 18, 2022
cherishmichael:
The bible said it bro , they will be blinded, they'll have eyes but cannot see, there's no how this country can move forward with this hands.
honestly, we're doomed with these knaves running for the highest office in Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by helinues: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
you can't conclude that way bro, he will be a visionary, proactive and pragmatic leader

Bro, talk about something else not Sowore.

No be same Sowore that claimed he was shot and uptill now, we never heard or read anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by TooMuchStuff: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Vote Peter Obi......the Wise Choice

8 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Bro, talk about something else not Sowore.

No be same Sowore that claimed he was shot and uptill now, we never heard or read anything about it.

you didn't hear anything about it because you've not been giving him much attention bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Vote Peter Obi......the Wise Choice
Obi is another vibrant aspirant

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
you didn't hear anything about it because you've not been giving him much attention bro

Please tell us about the shooting event. Was Sowore really shot?

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Please tell us about the shooting event. Was Sowore really shot?
why would he lie that he was shot?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
why would he lie that he was shot?

And I asked you to provide proofs that he was indeed shot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by yanabasee(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Sowore is a nuisance and not suitable for a sensitive position.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2022
They have nothing to offer.....same wine in a new bottle,!
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

And I asked you to provide proofs that he was indeed shot
I'm not sowore nor the police, but this government sees him as enemy and they will stop at nothing to deal with him

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2022
yanabasee:
Sowore is a nuisance and not suitable for a sensitive position.
Nuisance how?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
They have nothing to offer.....same wine in a new bottle,!
so we should continue recycling old men

15 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by ufuosman(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Anything apart for PDP and APC are just trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by slimfit1(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Because we don't want progress.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2022
slimfit1:
Because we don't want progress.
should I now say that our people are anti progress

9 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2022
ufuosman:
Anything apart for PDP and APC are just trying to be relevant
it shouldn't be so

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Donshegxy10(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2022
I used to believe in them before but i dont anymore, they are greedy and selfish just like the old guards.

Firstly for them to have a chance they must agree to put 1 person in the race and let the rest support him.
They tried doing it in 2019 but sowore and moghalu backed out because of personal and selfish interest.

You see atiku, tinubu, obi, amaechi, osinbajo etc meeting those that matters.
How many people have you seen those young people meeting, what they know how to do is to shout and speak big grammer on social media, how many people on social media has PVC or how many youth are ready to vote.

Nothing is given for free in politics, those big wigs are doing meaningful consultations thats why people are talking about them.
They should stop being a ghost, let them start working.

As for me, never again will i give my vote to a man who doesnt have 50 percent of winning election.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by God1000(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Donshegxy10:
I used to believe in them before but i dont anymore, they are greedy and selfish just like the old guards.

Firstly for them to have a chance they must agree to put 1 person in the race and let the rest support him.
They tried doing it in 2019 but sowore and moghalu backed out because of personal and selfish interest.

You see atiku, tinubu, obi, amaechi, osinbajo etc meeting those that matters.
How many people have you seen those young people meeting, what they know how to do is to shout and speak big grammer on social media, how many people on social media has PVC or how many youth are ready to vote.

Nothing is given for free in politics, those big wigs are doing meaningful consultations thats why people are talking about them.
They should stop being a ghost, let them start working.

As for me, never again will i give my vote to a man who doesnt have 50 percent of winning election.
we need to change the narrative by promoting them

9 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by omowolewa: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Why wasting efforts
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Donshegxy10(m): 10:52am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
we need to change the narrative by promoting them

consultations and lobbying is done all over the world, you can promote someone who is not promoting himself.

79 Likes

Re: Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
they have the burning desire to liberate this country, they don't just have the wherewithal and support from nigerians

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Promises To Complete New Abia Government House Before Leaving Office / PHOTOS- Okada Riders Protest In Lagos / Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.