Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today (26243 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2022
tungamaje:
What I don't understand is why this sit at home of a thing is paining non Igbos such as Yorubas more than Igbos themselves where the majority aren't complaining. Why not leave them alone? Is it your economy they are destroying? Your wish is that Igbos would move on and forget about Kanu and his Biafra agitation. Just stop meddling in Igbo affairs because you and them are different. You easily give up and don't know what you want unlike Igbos who have proven time without number they aren't interested in Nigeria any longer.You want them to protest on the streets for Kanu's release so that they would be shot. Please face your own challenges and leave Igbos alone
It should annoy anyone with commonsense because it is of great negative impact and the world is interconnected. The sit-at-home is a form of protest but a protest should have both a human face and commonsense.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Godwin25king: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2022
This man is just making things difficult for himself. As it stands, he can never set foot on Nigerian soil, talk more South east states else na better firing he go collect.

He keeps building more haters and enemies for himself.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by VEHINTOLAR: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
How come nobody cares what prompted Sit-at-home but are after it to come to an end? What marvels me most are the Igbos haters crying more than the Igbos for sitting at home, constantly reminding them of what they are losing.

It is because each time Igbo sit at home,the rest of the country won't be able to eat ! How about the "billions of dollars" that are usually lost to that sit at home protest ? How do you think Nigeria will survive with such a huge loss ? More importantly,it is other Nigerians like Hausa,Yoruba,Fulani,Ijaw etc that die in alaigbo each time the protest order is violated!

Above and many more are the reasons why it seems like "Igbo haters" cry more than even the bereaved ! I hope you understand now,okay ?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Timmi: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Of course sit at home continues....

If there's No Revolution, There will be No Solution

We move..

Please continue sitting at home dunceheads. Who is affected and suffering the consequences.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by DimIsaac10(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Some nairalanders lives in Lagos n Abuja and are currently at work but will come to social media and support Simon Ekpa or whatever he is called. It's bad.
Such should not be forced on all. That's why I fear for this biafra of a thing.

On behalf of Akwa Ibomites, count us out of Biafra.
Biafra is not happening yet una no allow our buses pass through una states again.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Timmi: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
How come nobody cares what prompted Sit-at-home but are after it to come to an end? What marvels me most are the Igbos haters crying more than the Igbos for sitting at home, constantly reminding them of what they are losing.

Please note that nobody outside of the southeast wants the sit at home to end. Please continue

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Adabestseason(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Because of frustration and dwindling businesses in sit-at-home,some person have relocated elsewhere waylaid others by tricking people to get waybills for spare parts that are at their disposals,some mobilized barbers elsewhere for cut hairs for money rituals.So go ahead with sit-at-home make it up to 3 days.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:50am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Yes I curse myself along. Are blacks not a shame across the world? How many black countries do you see doing good?

Is the idiotic thinking on nl not enough proof? Are the stinking poverty, religious brainwashing, silly adherence to european borders not enough proof?
So you rather hate yourself for that? Take it easy oo it's not so hard as u think
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Walter90: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518263200571142147

This sit at home is not mainly from his order but the United spirit and oneness in east make people to observe it, they don’t care what it takes or pain they go through.
It really showed Igbos love their selves.
No one should blame Simon ekpa.
Igbos decided it themselves

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2022
If you are in need of a content writer, Hala me @ atulegwugodswill071@gmail.com and WhatsApp +2349259726915.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

So you rather hate yourself for that? Take it easy oo it's not so hard as u think

I hate the position that the black man is in the world.
I hate the hunger. I hate the pains. I see so much poverty in the black world.
The wars and killings. The invasion and slavery. The oppression.

They killed Kanu's aides, up to 27 for no just cause.
They killed Igboho's aides. Guns didn't penetrate so they smashed his head and stabbed him with broken bottles.
The boko haram / herdsmen keep raping defenseless women and small ladies, and killing our men with cutlass slashes.

All these hurt me so much. So so much. embarassed

I just want freedom from nigeria, I've had enough.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by mrtheo33: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2022
This fool will be in abroad and be giving other. Let him come to Nigeria.
Useless IPOB, useless nnamdi kanu, useless ekpa and most useless SE governors who are condoning this idiots.
Give nnamdi kanu and his Idiotic friends Biafra tomorrow they will even be worst than the Nigerian government.
#PROUDLYIGBOMAN #PROUDLYNIGERIAN

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NacoAba: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Lol, funny Olodo. What's special in Nigeria. A scan and country of killers. Simon is CEO he is a billionaire in euro so what is he going to do in your Nigeria. He have destroyed your passport, he speaks almost 7 different language. All your politicians joy together can't match him in wisdom and education. So stop hating

Godwin25king:
This man is just making things difficult for himself. As it stands, he can never set foot on Nigerian soil, talk more South east states else na better firing he go collect.

He keeps building more haters and enemies for himself.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NacoAba: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Stop crying Biko. It's Igbo Land things. Stop crying.

Adabestseason:
Because of frustration and dwindling businesses in sit-at-home,some person have relocated elsewhere waylaid others by tricking people to get waybills for spare parts that are at their disposals,some mobilized barbers elsewhere for cut hairs for money rituals.So go ahead with sit-at-home make it up to 3 days.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by backbone503(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Then why are you always crying and putting up posts every weekend if it is not your business?

Why cant you and your propagandists desists from the hung-up nature on the Igbos of the south-east? Are they sitting at home on your parent's matrimonial bed?

Face your problem and leave people alone to face their own problem. Live and let live.

Its obvious you're one of the morons being ordered around by that idiot. Have you thought about the economic implication of these needless sit-at-homes? I'm equally sure you lack the mental capacity to see and understand that actualizing Biafra through IPOB/ESN will be one of the worst things to happen to the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by MonkeyMods(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Timmi:

Please continue sitting at home dunceheads. Who is affected and suffering the consequences.

Only dunceheads quote me
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2022
backbone503:

Its obvious you're one of the morons being ordered around by that idiot. Have you thought about the economic implication of these needless sit-at-homes? I'm equally sure you lack the mental capacity to see and understand that actualizing Biafra through IPOB/ESN will be one of the worst things to happen to the Igbos.

I don't care. If after suffering to achieve freedom, the Igbos begin to kill themselves in their new nation. That is none of my business.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by SoaringLife01: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Sit at home my yansh.
For the records, most of the Niger Delta states( if not all) won't be part of the so-called Biafra.
Dem never actualize Biafra Republic, the so-called Simon Ekpa is being despotic.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Quintopia: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

It's not Europe: it's exile.

True freedom fighters are either in exile, the grave, or dead. You don't know what freedom fighting is. That is why you are a typical black man.

What does his skin colour have to do with anything, you stupid village okoro donkey?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Quintopia:

[s]What does his skin colour have to do with anything, you stupid village okoro donkey?[/s]

Typical black man and black brain.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by RolexOfGeneva(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2022
backbone503:
And how does this affect a FG you claim and maybe know doesn't like you? It really baffles me how an idiot in far away Finland orders a sit-at-home on an entire region and many educated ones still supports this.

This FG is just laughing at you and allowing you self destruct
It affects the entire country too.
If a Yoruba or Hausa man cannot do business with over 30 million people, it'll affect his business
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Siramen2001(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2022
The truth is that many will like to go out on monday, but when enforcement is done with killing you think twice. But just imagine if there is Biafra country today and imagine this guys are in power all eastern will turn to slave ooo cos all their laws that is disobey will dealt with killing no court. They will rule with iron feat.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518263200571142147

The funniest thing is that they will all obey

Who Bewitched you guys?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by CoronaVirusPro: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2022
Good

No one should come out

You all have been warned
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:
So all the comments you could get from Ekpa's thread is the negative ones?

All these govt-sponsored shameless agents sef. grin

Are you happy with the sit at home order?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Ddworld:

Are you happy with the sit at home order?

Yep.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NoQualmz: 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Seun the owner of Nairaland is also complicit in the situation of southeast. You clearly stated Nairaland is against secession but u use your platform to keep propagating secessionist and violence. Why is Simon Ekpa terror threat always on FP every Monday?
Why are some of your Yoruba mods always happy to push Simon Ekpa the terrorist’s threat on FP all the time?

Seun I put it to you that you’re not in charge of your platform any longer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / President Buhari Receives Special Evoy Of The King Morocco (Photos) / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Jolted By Bode George’s Presidency Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.