Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today (26245 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:50am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Go and sit down.

Boring sponsored propagandist.

Leave Igbos alone who believe in self-determination and referendum. If you can't find ways to address that, why not focus on the life of your own family?

Why are you igbos this dull? You igbos always promote muric on this forum and nobody has ever challenged you.

You always want to have the monopoly of everything. You can demarket Yoruba presidential candidates but anyone who criticizes obi is a bigot.

Igbo president will be a problem because nobody will be able to criticize him without being labelled a bigot. Any igbo who criticizes him will be an efulefu. You should just forget about nigerian politics.

Everybody creates threads on nairaland but immediately you create igbo thread it becomes a problem. Check your heads. Naptu2 is a journalist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NoQualmz: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I don't know that but anything is possible. I've known him on Nairaland for long and it's not consistent with his character and that's why I'm a bit confused.

Na Tinubu boy na. He has numerous monikers he uses to carry out propaganda
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NoQualmz: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Why are you igbos this dull? You igbos always promote muric on this forum and nobody has ever challenged you.

You always want to have the monopoly of everything. You can demarket Yoruba presidential candidates but anyone who criticizes obi is a bigot.

Igbo president will be a problem because nobody will be able to criticize him without being labelled a bigot. Any igbo who criticizes him will be an efulefu. You should just forget about nigerian politics.

Everybody creates threads on nairaland but immediately you create igbo thread it becomes a problem. Check your heads. Naptu2 is a journalist.

Thunder faya u and his journalism dia.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
NoQualmz:

Na Tinubu boy na. He has numerous monikers he uses to carry out propaganda
But why if true?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
Sapiosexuality

Perfect. One of my targets has responded to you. JoeEeL is one of Ekpa's disciples that I have punished on this forum (many times). If indeed you are actually against Simon Ekpa and you are not trying to hide his crimes, then you can now turn your attention to him. He is one of the autopiloters.

One of my tasks here is to pit sensible people against DOS supporters and against Autopiloters. That kind of debate always ensures that the truth is revealed and deception is uncovered.

Don't mind them. They always blackmail people. Pinkpusy has always promote muric on this forum and nobody ever accused him of anything. Do not allow igbos to blackmail you. Keep doing your job. Let them go and die.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Picardor2: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
I stand with Simon 'Hitler' Ekpa of the Online Republic of Biafra cheesy
Nigeria will be losing $100B today alone and Buhari will feel the impact.
foul! As if he send. No go look for sth to do
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Who's Igbo? Ori eni to bi e o pe.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Who's Igbo? Ori eni to bi e o pe.

Ori e buru.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
NoQualmz:

Thunder faya u and his journalism dia.

Thunder fire your generation. You think you can blackmail everyone into submission

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NoQualmz: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
But why if true?

They love the chaos going on so that they can also use it as 2023 propaganda against any southeast presidential hopeful who they feel is a threat.

It’s all part of the game
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Yep.

Oh! That is great.
Honestly, you don't abuse a fool because he is already foolish but you abuse people who are getting fooled by a fool.

SE lack of being serious with education led them to all this. If not, why will a Buffon like Ekpa and his daft gangs speak for them.

SE needs to start valuing education. Everything is not about trading. SE need to wake up and make sure education is given a priority.

To you my brother, you are a lost fool and a useless mofo who has nothing good working for him. If not, why will you support a counter-productive motion that will not only jeopardize your economy but kill your kinsmen?

Honestly, I don't blame Kanu, this Buffon and all you his supporters. Keep enjoying now. A day is coming when the easterners will break free from your shackles and step on all your blood to freedom with a healthy economy.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ddworld:

[s]Oh! That is great.
Honestly, you don't abuse a fool because he is already foolish but you abuse people who are getting fooled by a fool.

SE lack of being serious with education led them to all this. If not, why will a Buffon like Ekpa and his daft gangs speak for them.

SE needs to start valuing education. Everything is not about trading. SE need to wake up and make sure education is given a priority.

To you my brother, you are a lost fool and a useless mofo who has nothing good working for him. If not, why will you support a counter-productive motion that will not only jeopardize your economy but kill your kinsmen?

Honestly, I don't blame Kanu, this Buffon and all you his supporters. Keep enjoying now. A day is coming when the easterners will break free from your shackles and step on all your blood to freedom with a healthy economy.[/s]

Thank you

Igbe wa lori eni to bi e.
Opolo eni to bi e ti yoro. cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Ori e buru.

A ni, igbe si wa n'idi eni to bi e se.

Ko je lo la ki o to gbe. cheesy
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

A ni, igbe si wa n'idi eni to bi e se.

Ko je lo la ki o to gbe. cheesy

Osu dunce. Keep denying your igbo heritage because you can speak Yoruba. You can only fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
NoQualmz:

They love the chaos going on so that they can also use it as 2023 propaganda against any southeast presidential hopeful who they feel is a threat.

It’s all part of the game
In a country filled with people who hate each other anything is possible. I mean, why tell us about sit-at-home every time and say you are trying to numb it? It's like trying to numb religious extremism by giving Prof Akintola of Muric more voice. That's too simplistic. Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
In a country filled with people who hate each other anything is possible. I mean, why tell us about sit-at-home every time and say you are trying to numb it? It's like trying to numb religious extremism by giving Prof Akintola of Muric more voice. That's too simplistic. Anything is possible.

But igbos have always publicize muric on this forum to divide Yoruba along ethnic lines. I never see your outcry.

I only know muric on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Osu dunce. Keep denying your igbo heritage because you can speak Yoruba. You can only fool yourself.

How come you did not suggest Google translate like your fellow failed nairaland zoo-brainwashed detectives?

O ta were l'ara!

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

But igbos have always publicize muric on this forum to divide Yoruba along ethnic lines. I never see your outcry.

I only know muric on nairaland.
I don't do tribal wars. I hate all forms of primitivism.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I don't do tribal wars. I hate all forms of primitivism.

I'm just asking you why you only care about this.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

I'm just asking you why you only care about this.
Care? Who says I only care about this?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

How come you did not suggest Google translate like your fellow failed nairaland detectives?

O ta were l'ara!

I don't care how you translate. All I know is no igbo man can blackmail me. I give you back your own dosage.

All muric posts on this forum were posted by one single igbo man. Nobody has ever accused him of dividing Yoruba along ethnic lines. And so far I didn't see your outcry I know you are just a foolish igboman ashamed of his heritage.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Care? Who says I only care about this?

Let me see your posts against muric.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

Let me see your posts against muric.
There's no sense in that. That's too crass for me. You can dig into my posts if you haven't done that already.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by naptu2: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
This reminds me of the Emperor's New Clothes by Hans Christian Anderson. They think that they are clothed and that it will prevent people from seeing exactly who they are, but they are actually naked, their pretence is not working and people can see exactly who they are.

Keep supporting terrorists. A day will come when they'll turn their guns on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Dybala11(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Soludo 4
Simon Ekpa 10

I stand with Simon Ekpa on this
It's of no use jor, he's in faraway Finland enjoying himself and moving around at will but instigating Nigerians, a lot of whom are earning below our miserable minimum wage to endure hunger strike. Whatever works for them sha.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

I don't care how you translate. All I know is no igbo man can blackmail me. I give you back your own dosage.

All muric posts on this forum were posted by one single igbo man. Nobody has ever accused him of dividing Yoruba along ethnic lines. And so far I didn't see your outcry I know you are just a foolish igboman ashamed of his heritage.

The problem with many of you is that you don't believe a Yoruba man can be a vehement supporter of Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu. You are not the first. One clueless John-sin yoruba guy used to query me this way too. I understand the frustration. Pele ti e.

You are just a typical product of the failed nigerian system, brainwashed like a zombie, failing to reason around ethnic lines.

I see many of you term biafrans as brainwashed and I laugh. You people are the classic case of "having a log in your eye, and trying to remove the speck off another man's"... cos many of you, instead, are the most heavily brainwashed.

I won't entertain quotes or mentions from you anymore cos your way of thinking is so good I'd prefer you keep it to yourself. Thank you.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

The problem with many of you is that you don't believe a Yoruba man can be a vehement supporter of Biafra or Nnamdi Kanu. You are not the first. One clueless John-sin yoruba guy used to query me this way too. I understand the frustration. Pele ti e.

You are just a typical product of the failed nigerian system, brainwashed like a zombie, failing to reason around ethnic lines.

I see many of you term biafrans as brainwashed and I laugh. You people are the classic case of "having a log in your eye, and trying to remove the speck off another man's"... cos many of you, instead, are the most heavily brainwashed.

I won't entertain quotes or mentions from you anymore cos your way of thinking is so good I'd prefer you keep it to yourself. Thank you.

If you had a brain you would know I'm not against biafra. Show me where I say anything against biafra. How stupid are you?

I'm only against your blackmailing a journalist for posting a news relating to biafra when biafrans can freely post anything against Yoruba. Do you get it now or mkpurummiri has blocked your brain?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by backbone503(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

It affects the entire country too.
If a Yoruba or Hausa man cannot do business with over 30 million people, it'll affect his business

And you think any serious investor/business person wouldn't have or be planning to move his/her business out of the SE? The region (not Nigeria) is affected and other regions (SS and SW) are benefitting from this

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Of course sit at home continues....

If there's No Revolution, There will be No Solution

We move..

Sit at home on a Monday morning?
Will you make it life like this?
Do you think this display of self inflicted lunacy will bring the revolution?
I swear you're your own problem

The werey wey dey declare sit at home is enjoying overseas working as I speak

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by ashawopikin(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Person dey order sit at home all the way from finland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted / You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.