Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today (26247 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Tinubuadvocate: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2022
If they born you well come out tomorrow.
Malory:
This Ekperima who is on the payroll of evil politicians outside the east will soon meet his Waterloo. No south easterner should listen to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Soludo 4
Simon Ekpa 10

I stand with Simon Ekpa on this

Stop waging war against 2 innocents. Ekpa is not against Soludo.

Your divide and rule mentality, pitting brothers against one another is failed and dead.

Focus on the life of your family and your tribe. Let those who want freedom choose so.

I am Yoruba and my people want freedom. Igbos want freedom. If your family and your tribe choose to remain in zoogeria, so be it. No one's holding you.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2022
backbone503:
And how does this affect a FG you claim and maybe know doesn't like you? It really baffles me how an idiot in far away Finland orders a sit-at-home on an entire region and many educated ones still supports this.

This FG is just laughing at you and allowing you self destruct

Then why are you always crying and putting up posts every weekend if it is not your business?

Why cant you and your propagandists desists from the hung-up nature on the Igbos of the south-east? Are they sitting at home on your parent's matrimonial bed?

Face your problem and leave people alone to face their own problem. Live and let live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Why do you keep advertising for him Naptu2? Don't you think you are adding voice to his stupidity and arming him? What's your goal, Naptu2?

No he's actually advertising against him but as nature has it, it is turning out to even be advertisement for him. That his how enemies taunted biafra and Kanu and see how it elevated the biafra struggle and other agitations in the zoo.

The same is happening to Ekpa today, and you and the fellow hating propagandist will keep wailing in shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

No he's actually advertising against him but as nature has it, it is turning out to even be advertisement for him. That his how enemies taunted biafra and Kanu and see how it elevated the biafra struggle and other agitations in the zoo.

The same is happening to Ekpa today, and you and the fellow hating propagandist will keep wailing in shame.
Sorry, I don't take anyone loyal to Kanu seriously. Kanu's supporters are like Tinubu's supporters, more loyalty, less sense. I have no problem with anyone's Biafran struggle either. I just hate all brands of mischief. I'm neither with you or Naptu2.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Dmacqh(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2022
After comprehending the post, I submit

Not Okay .

Please the mods here should stop posting news about IPOB ( especially that Ikpa faction ) , Muric, etc here . We are giving them undue publicity. If we shun them , they will know they are meaningless.
As I’ve site to survey today as my boss is in his village for Mothering Sunday yesterday, I’ll tell him I’ll sit at home because of one man in Finland ? He’s there enjoying peaceful , beautiful, environs , going about his biz , and is creating chaos in Igbo land ? How many Ndi Igbo has he empowered, set up , gave work , etc in his lifetime ? Who even made him a Leader ?
What have Sit-at-home achieved ? Let him come down to Nigeria and fight ? Who are the victims of Sit-at home ? Who are the casualties of sit-at-home .
Common sense isn’t common indeed .

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by naptu2: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality

Perfect. One of my targets has responded to you. JoeEeL is one of Ekpa's disciples that I have punished on this forum (many times). If indeed you are actually against Simon Ekpa and you are not trying to hide his crimes, then you can now turn your attention to him. He is one of the autopiloters.

One of my tasks here is to pit sensible people against DOS supporters and against Autopiloters. That kind of debate always ensures that the truth is revealed and deception is uncovered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2022
This guy will go down, it’s only a matter of time. Even in hacker’s creed, you don’t hack the government and the military, one day they’ll get you, they have the resources and the TIME

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Iliya1520: 7:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Igbo are the highest illiterate on the planet, but wait to see they come online very soon hail and blame Fulani for imposing them this sit home. that is why any business opportunity is going on programs in Biafra republic, u will see most of the people living in north and southwest, is hardly to see any person from from any where go to east to have business there.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by omenka(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
I stand with Simon 'Hitler' Ekpa of the Online Republic of Biafra cheesy
Nigeria will be losing $100B today alone and Buhari will feel the impact.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Ode ni e. Olofo oshi. yen yen yen.

Set awon nairalander ti o l'opolo nkan nkan.

Always forming failed detectives. Igbe wa lori eni to bi e.
Nice try with Google translator undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Difrent: 7:44am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Then why are you always crying and putting up posts every weekend if it is not your business?

Why cant you and your propagandists desists from the hung-up nature on the Igbos of the south-east? Are they sitting at home on your parent's matrimonial bed?

Face your problem and leave people alone to face their own problem. Live and let live.

You are so Shameless

Weeks ago you and your fellow deranged erats kept denying IPOB ESN has no hand in the killings in the east....that its DSS and fulani herdsmen that are doing the killings. Your lies were being swallowed by fellow imbecilles like you only for emma powerful and Ekpa to confirm that its actually IPOB ESN doing the killings.
You all lost any credibility after this. You should forever shut up
We told you then that IPOB is the only secessionist group in the whole world that kills its own people so its enemies can feel the pain.

Iboos will soon get sense and probably for their own civilian JTF......afterall theyve always wanted their region become like borno by their warped narrative of saying since bandits are killing northerners in the north and the government is not doing anything about it so ibos too should be killing themselves.

IPOB thinks secession agitation is childs play...... una never see anything.

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
[s]Sapiosexuality

Perfect. One of my targets has responded to you. JoeEeL is one of Ekpa's disciples that I have punished on this forum (many times). If indeed you are actually against Simon Ekpa and you are not trying to hide his crimes, then you can now turn your attention to him. He is one of the autopiloters.

One of my tasks here is to pit sensible people against DOS supporters and against Autopiloters. That kind of debate always ensures that the truth is revealed and deception is uncovered.
[/s]

Last week you posted that Simon Ekpa is to be arrested with Interpol this, and that? grin

Hope you have arrested him? Otherwise shame on u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
Sapiosexuality

How did this guy come to light? Who gave him and like someone compared up there, the Muric clown, a voice? The media. No publicity is bad publicity. Posting this, as far as I've seen, is more beneficial to the Simon clown. How you don't see this is beyond me and attracts suspicion. Sensible people are already against. I'm from the east, and live in the east and I and everyone I know are against it.

Who is benefiting from knowing that this guy is asking for a sit-at-home? Of what use is this post if you want to jail him, nail him or destroy his struggle? You can't nail or jail him with this post, no sensible court of law will do that, you can only put the situation in the consciousness of people who never cared about his opinion. And why would anyone do that?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by zombieTRACKER: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Liamm:
This guy is actually riding on the back of igbo people's gullibility. How can one man in far away Finland hold 5 states to ransom declaring public holidays with reckless abandon and sabotaging economic activities in igbo land. It's high time ndi igbo started wearing their thinking cap.

And who told your unthinking head that he's the initiator of sit around home?..
tell him to stop it... if he can
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 7:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Sorry, I don't take anyone loyal to Kanu seriously. Kanu's supporters are like Tinubu's supporters, more loyalty, less sense. I have no problem with anyone's Biafran struggle either. I just hate all brands of mischief. I'm neither with you or Naptu2.

And who was with you before? See dis man o. Clear road abeg.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

And who was with you before? See dis man o. Clear road abeg.
Only someone who is jobless or whose life lacks meaning will think shutting down a state for one day will give life to his struggle. Kanu has succeeded in making people who find it hard to think. The stupidity here is that nothing positive is been achieved with the sit-at-home. Everything achieved is negative. I believe one has to be poor in thought to think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Difrent:

You are so Shameless

Weeks ago you and your fellow deranged erats kept denying IPOB ESN has no hand in the killings in the east....that its DSS and fulani herdsmen that are doing the killings. Your lies were being swallowed by fellow imbecilles like you only for emma powerful and Ekpa to confirm that its actually IPOB ESN doing the killings.
You all lost any credibility after this. You should forever shut up
We told you then that IPOB is the only secessionist group in the whole world that kills its own people so its enemies can feel the pain.

Iboos will soon get sense and probably for their own civilian JTF......afterall theyve always wanted their region become like borno by their warped narrative of saying since bandits are killing northerners in the north and the government is not doing anything about it so ibos too should be killing themselves.

IPOB thinks secession agitation is childs play...... una never see anything.

Next time, locate your point.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Only someone who is jobless or whose life lacks meaning will think shutting down a state for one day will give life to his struggle. Kanu has succeeded in making people who find it hard to think. The stupidity here is that nothing positive is been achieved with the sit-at-home. Everything achieved is negative. I believe one has to be poor in thought to think otherwise.

Your brain is not 1/5th of Kanu's brain. You are just capping crap.

Are you aware of Finland's civil disobedience before they broke loose from Russia? Are you aware?

What does this one know about freedom fighting? Typical black man whose DNA has slavery encoded is also talking. E gba mi. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Pacesetter123(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Guyman02:

You are the ones promoting him and giving publicity to his gang threatening people's lives with unknown gunmen.

How come there's no sit at home in Umuahia Nnamdi Kanus community?
You mean all this while that the sit at home stuff has been going on in S/E that economic activities and social life has been going on in Umuhia every Monday uninterrupted?
I never heard of this before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Are you aware of Finland's civil disobedience before they broke loose from Russia? Are you aware?

What does this one know about freedom fighting? Typical black man whose DNA has slavery encoded is also talking. E gba mi. undecided
Who's the slave here, really? The one who accepts every single thing his brother does or the one who questions all of it? If kanu says the east should be on lockdown for a week you will support it. What then does it mean to be a slave? Be honest, don't you think you are a slave of Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by naptu2: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
How did this guy come to light? Who gave him and like someone compared up there, the Muric clown, a voice? The media. No publicity is bad publicity. Posting this, as far as I've seen, is more beneficial to the Simon clown. How you don't see this is beyond me and attracts suspicion. Sensible people are already against. I'm from the east, and live in the east and I and everyone I know are against it.

Who is benefiting from knowing that this guy is asking for a sit-at-home? Of what use is this post if you want to jail him, nail him or destroy his struggle? You can't nail or jail him with this post, no sensible court of law will do that, you can only put the situation in the consciousness of people who never cared about his opinion. And why would anyone do that?

1) How do you think I got to know about him? Through his tweets. He has been making threatening and hate filled tweets ages before I posted anything about him and his supporters have been hailing him.

2) His terrorists have been killing people, but his supporters have been blaming the DSS and Fulani and ordinary people did not know about him.

3) What changed since I began posting threads about him:

A) Governor Soludo has stated that Simon Ekpa is the cause of the violence in the East. https://www./2022/04/04/simon-ekpa-leading-violent-faction-of-ipob-soludo/

B) Igbos in the diaspora have started taking legal action against him. https://www.nairaland.com/7082722/criminal-charges-simon-ekpa-replies

When people know the cause of a problem, then they can take action to solve it. One of the duties of journalists is to shine a light on problems, so that the authorities know that they exist, know the causes and can take action against them.

One of the goals of problem makers is to prevent journalists from exposing problems, so that the problems can continue to fester. It's not going to work with me.

Nobody can stop me from exposing the terrorists. Any attempt to stop me is just a waste of time and effort.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Every time black man this and that. Same black man that you are. Indirectly cursing yourself. Smh

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Prettygirl200(f): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Chaiii!!! See the way this Simon ekpa abi wetyn be him name sef, e just dey use Igbo people dey sweep ground like broom. Igbos make una get sense naaaa how can a man from a far away land be ordering u guys up nd down As if una be children, u all should stand up nd make your decisions yourself stop allowing that idoult being make that decision for u guys please. Wetyn be this one God??
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Every time black man this and that. Same black man that you are. Indirectly cursing yourself. Smh

Yes I curse myself along. Are blacks not a shame across the world? How many black countries do you see doing good?

Is the idiotic thinking on nl not enough proof? Are the stinking poverty, religious brainwashing, silly adherence to european borders not enough proof?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by FuckOsuPigs: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Oduduwa the fallen demon must be proud!

Typical of Nyanmuri pigs. Someone else must be blamed for their erectile dysfunction.

Tueh
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Who's the slave here, really? The one who accepts every single thing his brother does or the one who questions all of it? If kanu says the east should be on lockdown for a week you will support it. What then does it mean to be a slave? Be honest, don't you think you are a slave of Kanu?

You don't know anything about freedom mr. man.

Go and sit down and continuously keep readjusting your ambition in that cage.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by gidgiddy: 8:06am On Apr 25, 2022
The one thing I never understood about sit at home is why the people it pains the most are those who are not even from the South East?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by KaptainAfrika: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2022
All the way from Finland, where he is currently at work on a Monday morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: Atiku Lied, Sent Lamido, Aliyu, Other Attack Dogs After Me / Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca / Peter Obi: I Won’t Condemn ESN Over Violent Attacks In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.