Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,127 members, 7,856,503 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today (26257 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Difrent: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Next time, locate your point.

You should forever shut up......your lies of DSS and fulanis being behind the killings in the east has been bursted by your so called leaders.
If you know what shame is....you wont be here opening your mouth waaa waaa like a rabid dog. Nkita

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:

1) How do you think I got to know about him? Through his tweets. He has been making threatening and hate filled tweets ages before I posted anything about him and his supporters have been hailing him.

2) His terrorists have been killing people, but his supporters have been blaming the DSS and Fulani and ordinary people did not know about him.

3) What changed since I began posting threads about him:

A) Governor Soludo has stated that Simon Ekpa is the cause of the violence in the East. https://www./2022/04/04/simon-ekpa-leading-violent-faction-of-ipob-soludo/

B) Igbos in the diaspora have started taking legal action against him. https://www.nairaland.com/7082722/criminal-charges-simon-ekpa-replies

When people know the cause of a problem, then they can take action to solve it. One of the duties of journalists is to shine a light on problems, so that the authorities know that they exist, know the causes and can take action against them.

One of the goals of problem makers is to prevent journalists from exposing problems, so that the problems can continue to fester. It's not going to work with me.

Nobody can stop me from exposing the terrorists. Any attempt to stop me is just a waste of time and effort.
You can't really say you are helping and most of the things you wrote cannot be rationalised by deductive reasoning or any competent court.

Knowing the cause of the problem doesn't often solve any issue, if it did, our problems in this country would be nonexistent.

In fact, secessionists groups thrive on the opposite. They want to be in the news. They want to strike fear. They want to have power.

The sit-at-home as far as I know ended around January or so but from nowhere, the media gave it credence again for reasons I can't tell and it seems like it worked.

You don't solve terrorism on social media, you don't kill a group by giving it what it considers life, you don't meet gasoline with fire.

The awareness would have been an awareness if you, instead of reporting on what the clown says, write genuine articles on its dangers.

The formula should be to minimise giving a platform to the guy, and even if that must be done, let it be done in a way that exposes him. This one only creates fear.

If you want to help, create threads about the dangers of what he is doing not his pronouncements. By doing so, you are not advertising his instructions.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by obontami: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
I stand with Simon 'Hitler' Ekpa of the Online Republic of Biafra cheesy
Nigeria will be losing $100B today alone and Buhari will feel the impact.

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by wilroy: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Of course sit at home continues....

If there's No Revolution, There will be No Solution

We move..

Monkey

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Benmob: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2022
This one don't dey do pass kanu, Mr man leave southeast alone, u are in Finland causing problem in Nigeria, I don't blame him but blame d pple who supported diz sit at home in d beginning when it started,now d demage have been done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Kenturkey048(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:
Ekpa is not declaring anything

He’s only taking advantage of igbos sitting at home to be relevant

Why is he only relevant on Monday

I double dare Ekpa to stop sit at home ..
Exactly my point.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by karmaolu1(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2022
I see people dying. Civilians fighting each other soldier killing civilians. This I have seen. ALL IN SOUTH EAST

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by naptu2: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality

Then you clearly don't understand what is happening. I have created many threads about the dangers of what he is doing, but you know what, his followers try to deceive people that it is Fulani, DSS, etc that are doing these things. There is a very simple reason why I also create threads about his pronouncements. It's very simple, Simon Ekpa will threaten a particular person or group in the morning, then in the evening his autopiloters will attack that person. Seeing the direct relation between his pronouncements and the actions of his autopiloters is the one thing that has convinced people that he is behind the attacks. As I often say,

naptu2:
They will say that they are going to do something. They will do what they say that they are going to do. They will boast and celebrate after successfully doing what they say they will do. Then, if there is a negative reaction, they will claim that it was done by Fulani herdsmen and DSS.

Not knowing the cause of a problem makes it impossible to solve the problem. Knowing the cause of a problem makes it much easier to solve the problem (rather than groping in the dark). This is common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

You don't know anything about freedom mr. man.

Go and sit down and continuously keep readjusting your ambition in that cage.
I doubt you do. The only true freedom is in the mind. Your body can be caged but if your mind is free, you are free but if your body is free and mind caged, you need freedom.

What's the use of your mind if you swallow every piece of shit that falls from Kanu's infected asshole? What's the point in suffering your people to save them?

Suffering is only useful if you are learning. But no one is learning anything here. The only experience on the menu is hunger, starvation, death, wickedness.

You are driving investors away from home and hailing your actions. Sacrifice? Whose sacrifice? A forced sacrifice? You are encouraging the dearth of your home and you call it sacrifice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I doubt you do. The only true freedom is in the mind. Your body can be caged but if your mind is free, you are free but if your body is free and mind caged, you need freedom.

What's the use of your mind if you swallow every piece of shit that falls from Kanu's infected asshole? What's the point in suffering your people to save them?

Suffering is only useful if you are learning. But no one is learning anything here. The only experience on the menu is hunger, starvation, death, wickedness.

You are driving investors away from home and hailing your actions. Sacrifice? Whose sacrifice? A forced sacrifice? You are encouraging the dearth of your home and you call it sacrifice.

Mr man, go and enjoy your useless freedom in the zoo, called Nigeria. Nobody is holding u.

Take your cursed preaching of freedom to Benue people where their free people are being slaughtered like rams or Plateau, Zamfara or Southern Kaduna where they are been roasted like goats by jihadists.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by heartbeat84: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2022
sit at home kill him there. the thing is that people staying at home are doing so at their own expense, and are loosing massive sales in their shops/markets, and u expect us to continue fooling ourselves in the name of sit-at-home. May God have mercy on us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2022
heartbeat84:
sit at home kill him there. the thing is that people staying at home are doing so at their own expense, and are loosing massive sales in their shops/markets, and u expect us to continue fooling ourselves in the name of sit-at-home. May God have mercy on us

You don't need to sit at home. Go to Benue, Kaduna, Zamfara and Platea and stand on the streets instead until your head is off your neck by jihadists.

Black bondage. undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Conrod: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2022
Liamm:
This guy is actually riding on the back of igbo people's gullibility. How can one man in far away Finland hold 5 states to ransom declaring public holidays with reckless abandon and sabotaging economic activities in igbo land. It's high time ndi igbo started wearing their thinking cap.
We hear you,...mr thinking cap.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
Sapiosexuality

Then you clearly don't understand what is happening. I have created many threads about the dangers of what he is doing, but you know what, his followers try to deceive people that it is Fulani, DSS, etc that are doing these things. There is a very simple reason why I also create threads about his pronouncements. It's very simple, Simon Ekpa will threaten a particular person or group in the morning, then in the evening his autopiloters will attack that person. Seeing the direct relation between his pronouncements and the actions of his autopiloters is the one thing that has convinced people that he is behind the attacks. As I often say,

Not knowing the cause of a problem makes it impossible to solve the problem. Knowing the cause of a problem makes it much easier to solve the problem (rather than groping in the dark). This is common sense.
For 10 years, this method has been used but didn't work, why should we still keep it? Why do you think this government, even though mischievously, demand that newspapers report less terrorist attacks? Who knows Prof Akintola of Muric before the media brought him in? What has knowing him solved?

The thing is, the things they say are hard to be jailed for or proven. Very hard. If they were, the platforms would have cut them off. Bringing this same things here will only create awareness and fear but how do you solve it after knowing?

If you don't bring his posts, he only has Facebook and Twitter, and if you bring his posts he has more and like Facebook and Twitter, you can't jail him or tie these crimes to him without any evidence. Utterances are not enough in court.

If you think it through, it's a pointless exercise that only benefits the group. Kanu is in court now, but what exactly are the charges? How many of the threats he made were in the charges? And I'm sure he made more threats than this his wannabe.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by ZombieSlaughter: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2022
But why are yoruba muslims so pained about the mass obedience of Monday sit at home?

Are they angry that Biafrans are no longer holding rallies and prayers where army and police can easily come and kill them?

I thought they said Ibos love their businesses and hate Biafra?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Afonjas think we're playing. Let's see how Nigeria will fund her budget, the sit-at-home is already shaking the country to its foundations, long live Mazi Simon Ekpa! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by naptu2: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
For 10 years, this method has been used but didn't work, why should we still keep it? Why do you think this government, even though mischievously, demand that newspapers report less terrorist attacks? Who knows Prof Akintola of Muric before the media brought him in? What has knowing him solved?

The thing is, the things they say are hard to be jailed for or proven. Very hard. If they were, the platforms would have cut them off. Bringing this same things here will only create awareness and fear but how do you solve it after knowing?

If you don't bring his posts, he only has Facebook and Twitter, and if you bring his posts he has more and like Facebook and Twitter, you can't jail him or tie these crimes to him without any evidence. Utterances are not enough in court.

If you think it through, it's a pointless exercise that only benefits the group. Kanu is in court now, but what exactly are the charges? How many of the threats he made were in the charges? And I'm sure he made more threats than this his wannabe.

I want you to know exactly what you are advocating.

You say that it is pointless to expose Simon Ekpa, therefore, the best thing to do is to do nothing.

That is exactly what you and others like you are advocating and that's why I firmly believe that you guys are working for Simon Ekpa. Journalists all over the world have brought down terrorists by exposing them and terrorists do not like that, that's why they constantly threaten journalists, for example, you keep saying that Simon Ekpa likes the publicity, but the fact is that he actually threatened Vanguard Newspapers for one of the stories that I published. But you say it's of no effect, do nothing, just sit and watch while Ekpa continues to kill people and destroy things.

Tell me seriously, does this really make sense to you?? Do you care about the people that are suffering because of Simon Ekpa's actions? Because real human beings are suffering here. Do you prefer that everybody just pretends like he doesn't exist while he goes on killing and destroying?

Please answer the questions and don't try to shift the goalpost.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Mr man, go and enjoy your useless freedom in the zoo, called Nigeria. Nobody is holding u.

Take your cursed preaching of freedom to Benue people where their free people are being slaughtered like rams or Plateau, Zamfara or Southern Kaduna where they are been roasted like goats by jihadists.
You see how you are missing the point? I'm not against secessionists. I don't even think Nigeria was created for the benefit of Nigerians and as a man of peace and logic, I believe if we can't create a homogeneous society by letting go of our hatred and prejudices for each other, then go back to how we've been living for over thousands of years before the reapers came to hunt in our backyard.

But you see, Kanu is mixing this up with a lot of innuendos and direct insults. He knows that the above is true but instead of working with a sound mind he choose chaos. Look at how Catalonia is doing it. Not there yet but that's the blueprint. They are not wrecking their homes, they are working on themselves, from the inside out. That's how it's done. Not by creating tension. Think and liberate yourself. Changing slave masters is not freedom.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by NoQualmz: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Why do you keep advertising for him Naptu2? Don't you think you are adding voice to his stupidity and arming him? What's your goal, Naptu2?

E clear u now? Naptu2 is one of the undercover terrorist sympathisers on Nairaland. Don’t be surprised he’s also a mod
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:
Ekpa is not declaring anything

He’s only taking advantage of igbos sitting at home to be relevant

Why is he only relevant on Monday

I double dare Ekpa to stop sit at home ..
true this. While I support a referendum to determine our future, I'm 100% not in support of this sit-at-home.
IPOB has cancelled this sit-at-home, dunno why this guy is still pushing it
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Guyman02: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2022
Pacesetter123:
You mean all this while that the sit at home stuff has been going on in S/E that economic activities and social life has been going on in Umuhia every Monday uninterrupted?
I never heard of this before.
Yes, you can ask anyone in Umuahia
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
You see how you are missing the point? I'm not against secessionists. I don't even think Nigeria was created for the benefit of Nigerians and as a man of peace and logic, I believe if we can't create a homogeneous society by letting go of our hatred and prejudices for each other, then go back to how we've been living for over thousands of years before the reapers came to hunt in our backyard.

But you see, Kanu is mixing this up with a lot of innuendos and direct insults. He knows that the above is true but instead of working with a sound mind he choose chaos. Look at how Catalonia is doing it. Not there yet but that's the blueprint. They are not wrecking their homes, they are working on themselves, from the inside out. That's how it's done. Not by creating tension. Think and liberate yourself. Changing slave masters is not freedom.

This is how you people set yourselves up. When did he choose chaos?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:

I want you to know exactly what you are advocating.

You say that it is pointless to expose Simon Ekpa, therefore, the best thing to do is to do nothing.

That is exactly what you and others like you are advocating and that's why I firmly believe that you guys are working for Simon Ekpa. Journalists all over the world have brought down terrorists by exposing them and terrorists do not like that, that's why they constantly threaten journalists, for example, you keep saying that Simon Ekpa likes the publicity, but the fact is that he actually threatened Vanguard Newspapers for one of the stories that I published. But you say it's of no effect, do nothing, just sit and watch while Ekpa continues to kill people and destroy things.

Tell me seriously, does this really make sense to you?? Do you care about the people that are suffering because of Simon Ekpa's actions? Because real human beings are suffering here. Do you prefer that everybody just pretends like he doesn't exist while he goes on killing and destroying?

Please answer the questions and don't try to shift the goalpost.
Killing and destroying? No one knows that for sure. It could be IPOB, could be criminals merely capitalising on his words, could be anyone.

I care about the people suffering from the sit-at-home, a situation I thought had ended until, the media, somehow, found a way to give a new clown a voice. I also care about what that creation could do.

By giving a platform, you are encouraging his base. You are creating more problems for the east. He has been on Twitter for years but all of sudden he is now everywhere on Nairaland and on the street.

What that does is give him more influence. With more influence, more trouble, more potential for choas in the region, more criminals attacking, more pain and more death. That's what I care about and I know giving him a more direct platform, will only give him an illusion of power that will not be good for all of us.

What he says are annoying, threatening but still not jail-able, so in what way will knowing about it help to stop him or the attacks? How exactly will it stop the attacks irrespective of whether he's directly responsible for them or not?

You think people will take up arms against armed men if they listen to him? What do you think is the likely reaction from someone who doesn't know about him? Fear, respect or defiance? The sit-at-home seem to have stopped when the media reports stopped. There has to be a connection.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2022
NoQualmz:

E clear u now? Naptu2 is one of the undercover terrorist sympathisers on Nairaland. Don’t be surprised he’s also a mod
I don't know that but anything is possible. I've known him on Nairaland for long and it's not consistent with his character and that's why I'm a bit confused.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

This is how you people set yourselves up. When did he choose chaos?
I give up.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by naptu2: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Killing and destroying? No one knows that for sure. It could be IPOB, could be criminals merely capitalising on his words, could be anyone.

I care about the people suffering from the sit-at-home, a situation I thought had ended until, the media, somehow, found a way to give a new clown a voice. I also care about what that creation could do.

By giving a platform, you are encouraging his base. You are creating more problems for the east. He has been on Twitter for years but all of sudden he is now everywhere on Nairaland and on the street.

What that does is give him more influence. With more influence, more trouble, more potential for choas in the region, more criminals attacking, more pain and more death. That's what I care about and I know giving him a more direct platform, will only give him an illusion of power that will not be good for all of us.

What he says are annoying, threatening but still not jail-able, so in what way will knowing about it help to stop him or the attacks? How exactly will it stop the attacks irrespective of whether he's directly responsible for them or not?

You think people will take up arms against armed men if they listen to him? What do you think is the likely reaction from someone who doesn't know about him? Fear, respect or defiance? The sit-at-home seem to have stopped when the media reports stopped. There has to be a connection.

Aha! Right. I have gotten what I wanted to know. I suspected that you were working for him and you confirmed it.

No one knows if he is responsible.

Just do nothing and pretend he doesn't exist.

It's OK for people to be killed and things destroyed as long as no one says anything about it.

Talking about it is worse than the killings and destruction on the ground.

Everything will be OK is no one talks about it.

I gotcha. Understood.

Have a nice day. I am not going to read your posts any more or respond to you.

Just so you know, I'm going to keep doing what I do until the problem is solved and nobody can stop me.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by olatuns2017: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518263200571142147

Why don't you do 14vdays sit at home

Mondays not effective
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
I give up.

He didn't choose chaos. He responded to chaos.

Black people never start story from d beginning; always from the middle.

That is why you've been yapping all these.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by tungamaje: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2022
What I don't understand is why this sit at home of a thing is paining non Igbos such as Yorubas more than Igbos themselves where the majority aren't complaining. Why not leave them alone? Is it your economy they are destroying? Your wish is that Igbos would move on and forget about Kanu and his Biafra agitation. Just stop meddling in Igbo affairs because you and them are different. You easily give up and don't know what you want unlike Igbos who have proven time without number they aren't interested in Nigeria any longer.You want them to protest on the streets for Kanu's release so that they would be shot. Please face your own challenges and leave Igbos alone

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Heavensent01(m): 9:08am On Apr 25, 2022
Biafra Governor General His Excellency Simon Ekpa, may your time reign well, iseeeee!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:

Aha! Right. I have gotten what I wanted to know. I suspected that you were working for him and you confirmed it.

No one knows if he is responsible.

Just do nothing and pretend he doesn't exist.

It's OK for people to be killed and things destroyed as long as no one says anything about it.

I gotcha. Understood.

Have a nice day. I am not going to read your posts any more or respond to you.
It's never okay to kill an innocent person but it's not okay to pin the death on a madman without concrete evidence. That's what commonsense suggests. I don't care what you think but that's the purest of logic you can get.

Just like Kanu, because his words are chaotic in nature doesn't mean I will simply accept that every killing done is his command. That is the bias you have that I don't. Shed it. And I know you read this.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Liebermantic: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2022
This foolish, idiotic killer of Igbo people and their businesses should be arrested by interpol and extradited to Nigeria.. Simon Ekpa is a criminal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics / NNPC: Nigerian Refineries Damaged Beyond Turnaround Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.