Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today (26244 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home Tomorrow. Warns Emmanuel Kanu. / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by tungamaje: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
DimIsaac10:
Some nairalanders lives in Lagos n Abuja and are currently at work but will come to social media and support Simon Ekpa or whatever he is called. It's bad.
Such should not be forced on all. That's why I fear for this biafra of a thing.

On behalf of Akwa Ibomites, count us out of Biafra.
Biafra is not happening yet una no allow our buses pass through una states again.

Mr man, Igbos aren't interested in Mmong people being part of Biafra. So relax, nobody needs you Okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by VPN11(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fairmedia:
Another rat making noise, if they put him in his place, which is a hole, stupid indoctrinated Biafra fools will start wailing.

Cowards everywhere.

Ahmadu Bello Quotes
We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by DicksonMax: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518263200571142147

I wished twitter will block his account
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by naptu2: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
naptu2:
They will say that they are going to do something. They will do what they say that they are going to do. They will boast and celebrate after successfully doing what they say they will do. Then, if there is a negative reaction, they will claim that it was done by Fulani herdsmen and DSS.

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video)
https://www.nairaland.com/7095933/massive-looting-breaks-out-unknown
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
JoeEeL:

Stop waging war against 2 innocents. Ekpa is not against Soludo.

Your divide and rule mentality, pitting brothers against one another is failed and dead.

Focus on the life of your family and your tribe. Let those who want freedom choose so.

I am Yoruba and my people want freedom. Igbos want freedom. If your family and your tribe choose to remain in zoogeria, so be it. No one's holding you.
weyrey dey disguise
IPOB pig claiming Yoruba

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by DimIsaac10(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
tungamaje:

Mr man, Igbos aren't interested in Mmong people being part of Biafra. So relax, nobody needs you Okay?
Dont come and make a noise sir, kindly relocate to Orlu.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by JoeEeL(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
weyrey dey disguise
IPOB pig claiming Yoruba

What kind of backwards people are on nairaland for f sake? undecided
So I must be Igbo before I venerate MNK?

How many comments will I count that show I'm in support of Biafra? Do you really think you are smart by digging up my posts showing Kanu or what? Before getting to that Kanu's picture, will you pretend that you did not come across even more comments that support Kanu and Biafra?

Many of you on Nairaland are disgustingly dumb. You think I am stupid and tribalistic like many of you? Gosh. undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by ScamHunter: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Liamm:
This guy is actually riding on the back of igbo people's gullibility. How can one man in far away Finland hold 5 states to ransom declaring public holidays with reckless abandon and sabotaging economic activities in igbo land. It's high time ndi igbo started wearing their thinking cap.
Are you Igbo? Why is it paining you?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Liamm(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
ScamHunter:

Are you Igbo? Why is it paining you?
oga, Abu m ezigbo nwafo. Inugo?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Eastern Nigeria Today by Genset: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
For 10 years, this method has been used but didn't work, why should we still keep it? Why do you think this government, even though mischievously, demand that newspapers report less terrorist attacks? Who knows Prof Akintola of Muric before the media brought him in? What has knowing him solved?

The thing is, the things they say are hard to be jailed for or proven. Very hard. If they were, the platforms would have cut them off. Bringing this same things here will only create awareness and fear but how do you solve it after knowing?

If you don't bring his posts, he only has Facebook and Twitter, and if you bring his posts he has more and like Facebook and Twitter, you can't jail him or tie these crimes to him without any evidence. Utterances are not enough in court.

If you think it through, it's a pointless exercise that only benefits the group. Kanu is in court now, but what exactly are the charges? How many of the threats he made were in the charges? And I'm sure he made more threats than this his wannabe.

Hi. Good evening. I'm a newbie in domaining .what do you think of this names.
Northtexasapartment
Mobilepaintbooths
American warehouse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Camp Jolted By Bode George’s Presidency Bid / Osun Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Campaign / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.