Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131561 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by femiasaolu2014: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2022
This was done by some unfortunates who have been deluded into thinking that sacrificing human beings will bring them wealth.

If they arent stupid, they should go ask how many humans Musk had to sacrifice to become as rich as he is today.

Illiteracy + failed government/country + religion + wrong cultural practices + a society that does not care what means you took to make wealth = Nigeria

May she rest in peace

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Adabestseason(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2022
A corps member murdered and the president@MBuhari is busy breaking political fast iftar (dinner) with politicians,is equivalent to a soldier being killed because she is not your daughter or a daughter to any of the high profile politicians by now IGP will be dishing out orders.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by OLULAW: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Some idiots would say Nigeria isn't failed state?

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by cococandy(f): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2022
zico530:
Wickedness of man. Girls should be careful for the quest for money. The Bible says love for money is the root of all evil.
I love how you still found a way to blame the dead girl

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Faithfulness88: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2022
Oh my God .Beautiful young lady.
May her soul rest in peace.
God almighty console her loved ones.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Wisedove(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2022
tonididdy:

Lad chill it pls.
In saner climes, most people are extremely nice. They can go as far as going against their will to make sure you are safe and comfortable.
But in Nigeria most people are wicked.
You said in a saner cline, Not Nigeria.

You wanna feel comfortable riding with a complete stranger? WTF. Guys don't do that and car owners don't pick guys too because guys will never stop cars randomly.

People should understand that this is Nigeria and they have to be security cautious.

Naija no be oyinbo land, people are desperate for money lately

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Wisedove(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=zumbigbo post=112333700][/quote]
When you are done reading my write up the second time you can edit this.
Not in for vawulence today, i for don put am for your body wotowoto
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by rafcrown(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2022
God will exppse the evil doers and whatever you use human parts for Will not work.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Originalsly: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Why on earth would a normal being post pictures of a slaughtered human being? Why would the moderators allow such on this forum? Is it now ok as long as there is a 'graphic ' warning? We have lost our humanity.... become sick as a society.... we are no different from the butchers of this innocent victim ... beasts are what we have now become.

Karma is a bitch.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Starzo: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Dorwadora:
I'm an Android phone user and iphone anti fan.... I don't use bone straight, never seen one before.... And I don't accept lift... Thanks for your advice

May God protect us all

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by favour32(m): 1:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigeria is long gone.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by grandstar(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2022
I won't doubt there's a surge in demand for body parts with elections looming next year. This is sad.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Muchmore024: 1:09am On Apr 28, 2022
ERORR404:
Oh Stephanie.. gone just like that.. csskd 07 set mourns!
Heard she lost her dad some months back

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Karlovych: 1:10am On Apr 28, 2022
This is very terrible
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by SarutobiEky(m): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2022
So nobody on this thread remembered to revisit the fact that NYSV has become a death trap and ought to be scrapped? Truly nigerians love suffering.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Makinaki: 1:33am On Apr 28, 2022
samista:

Tell your people to stop their evil culture of harvesting innocent people's skulls if you don't want me to talk about them.

To think that a bigoted, ignorant comment such as this here from a congenital simpleton received 30 likes makes me despair for Nigeria and her youth.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Brushstrokes20: 1:36am On Apr 28, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! NIG IS NOT SAFE! angry shocked

RIP young lady! Your killers must soon REST IN PIECES!

And the lifeless govt of self serving thieves is complicit in the current quagmire....
Security - zero
Education - zero
health -,zero
jobs creation - zero
Agriculture - zero
Economy - zero
ETC..... Nig never had it this bad undecided
The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER! undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND, RESPONSIBLE AND COMPETENT LEADER!!!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Akujuriobi: 1:43am On Apr 28, 2022
This is unacceptable and wickedness in the high places. Our government should rise up and protect us.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 28, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits.

What abiut the politicians that engage in Ritualism?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by sageb: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2022
What s world.
So sad
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by GeneralPula: 2:14am On Apr 28, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Of course it does.. Let me give you a live scenario of how it works amongst many.

I have once asked a native doctor who knows about it how it works, do you know what he told me? He said; my son, I will not advice you to do it because the sound of a bitter kola in the mouth is not a testament of how it tastes.

He said that as a young man in his late 20s, if I do money rituals this is what will happen to me.. He said I will be stupidly richer than I am at the moment but the repercussion (amongst many, repercussions depend on the deity involved) is that the spirits will travel to the future and push closer all the monies/wealth I was naturally destined by God to enjoy till old age, and bring them to me now that I'm young.

And that I should be aware the money been drawn to me from the future will also reduce the number of years I would live on earth because I have chosen to enjoy everything now and therefore there's nothing else to hope on about the future.

Just the way our cars use fuel/gas to function, the human blood remains the functioning mechanism on which the deities would feed on to advance this course on my behalf because even the money I seek is been controlled by other higher powers in the realm.

I thought about this, also thought of the future, and the pain I would cause my family and loved ones and realized it's not worth it. I concluded there's no reason why I should be desperate in life to make money. I currently work with a startup tech multinational firm with a lot of potentials for career growth, and if God has naturally blessed me to excel in life I see no reason why I should not be patient and wait for my time.

Most people who do rituals are desperate people who cannot withstand peer pressure. I hope I made sense?

Fable..

Nah movie the herbalist cast give you..

Ritual has nothing to do with how long one will live..

People die everyday. People die young / old... Ritual or no ritual..

So if you do ritual and it works for you, you’ll enjoy it till when you’re meant to die... Repercussion self get variance - some people do escape it..

See this life ehh, no let them kill you ni oo.. Nah person wey dem kill him own finish oo..

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Billygee2u: 2:17am On Apr 28, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by GeneralPula: 2:19am On Apr 28, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
This was done by some unfortunates who have been deluded into thinking that sacrificing human beings will bring them wealth.

If they arent stupid, they should go ask how many humans Musk had to sacrifice to become as rich as he is today.

Illiteracy + failed government/country + religion + wrong cultural practises + a society that does care what means you take to make wealth = Nigeria

May she rest in peace

How did you know Elon musk didn’t sacrifice human?

There’s no such thing as clean money. No billionaire is clean. They’re all into one occultism or another..

There’s always a price you’ll pay for whatever you want in life..

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by addictiv(m): 2:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Rest in peace young girl
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dozie32(m): 2:35am On Apr 28, 2022
Fashionista01:
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Your killer/killers will not go Scott free in this world and the world beyond. Your parents/ guidance spent alot to train you and your killer/ killers cut your life short because of blood money. As Almighty God lives their own life will be cut short. As your parent and siblings are shading tears because of what your killer/killers did to you tears and agony will not depart from their door post.

Amen!

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Kpengla(m): 2:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Suspend NYSC for now, Nigeria is too unstable at the moment

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Lightorder: 2:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What a cruel world we live in cry sad
Cruel Nigeria , please . All the primitive vices that Nigerians had forgotten is now back in higher levels. APC , una well done

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Teejay13(m): 2:55am On Apr 28, 2022
What an evil world we live in today.

May our eyes and that of our family never experience such kind of evil

RIP young girl
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Mazing: 2:58am On Apr 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House