Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131384 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by armyofone(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
Angelfrost:

Election has nothing to do with it...

Insecurity has been steadily increasing for at least 4 years now!

It's a failure of leadership which is observable in everything else in the nation!

Too much fake occult belief that private part and human head can make someone rich.

Nig people love their churches - pastors should be preaching against the scam of ritualizing another person.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Wisedove(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
It might not even be a case of runs gone wrong, but the rate at wish ladies and women stop random cars on highways for lift is just too alarming.
Like how could you stop random people on high way to give you a lift without knowing who they are.

I think this type of mentality (I deserve to be treated nice and have access to things for free) is what makes women vulnerable to things like this

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Prettygirl200(f): 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
My God!!!! Another bad news. It's like na so so bad news we wan dey hear for this country oooo
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Ejelah: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What happened to the Baby
The kidnappers dropped the baby somewhere and people there took the child to the police station so when the lady's family were looking for her and they were saying she had a baby with her, the police took them to see the baby and they were able to identify the baby as the one they were looking for. Unfortunately they only found the lady after she was killed.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Legendoo: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
They're arguing back and forth that money ritual is real.

This are well spoken people oh and you are surprised about the ritual killings.

Lol , jokers.
.very foolish low iq slowpoke's. No matter how educated they're always dumb.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by teepain: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is really painful. May God grant her loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss and may the killers suffer from this earth to the hereafter.

By the way, what is the latest about the BRT driver that was accused of killing that young girl? We need to always keep these things on the front burner until justice is done, lest we forget!

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Westtimeline: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gangster1ms:
[s][/s]
After you've replied him insulting igbo tribe now u are mentioning mod. No difference between you two.
Stinking hypocrite
I have reported him. He should wait for his ban. He is igbo, i checked his previous posts already, very easy to know. If you don't like the way i reported him. My friend, do the needful.

After all, you are one of the unfortunate beings who like his post.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Geeman2006: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tracka:
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess

Real mess unfortunately. sad
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Afonja on the beat

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tonididdy(m): 12:02am On Apr 28, 2022
Ladies, this is not a good time to find new boyfriend oh undecided
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Xscape1993:
Wickedness of men...

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Its so unfortunate what befel this beautiful damsel . her potential bright future has been destroyed so suddenly by ritualist. what a tragedy ! ladies make una try get sence and stop this risky habit of visiting strangers u met online in their homes. trust no one! be contented with what u have. evil men are on the prowl

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by therajah: 12:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why are humans this wicked?

During Easter before I was able to kill the chicken it took me time because I was having pity on the poor creature........
You still slaughtered it all the same.

Just kidding >smiley
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tonididdy(m): 12:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Wisedove:
It might not even be a case of runs gone wrong, but the rate at wish ladies and women stop random cars on highways for lift is just too alarming.
Like how could you stop random people on high way to give you a lift without knowing who they are.

I think this type of mentality (I deserve to be treated nice and have access to things for free) is what makes women vulnerable to things like this

Lad chill it pls.
In saner climes, most people are extremely nice. They can go as far as going against their will to make sure you are safe and comfortable.
But in Nigeria most people are wicked.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ImaIma1(f): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2022
ERORR404:
Oh Stephanie.. gone just like that.. csskd 07 set mourns!

Wow! Command Kaduna?

May her soul rest in peace. This is such disheartening news.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tonididdy(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2022
osazsky:
he has a point..I really think that the yoruba sec sch should introduce this as a subject in thier curriculum maybe ritual dont work RDW 101..from ss1 till 200l it should be a core course which kind nonsense be this na..the yoruba need enlighteenment..wat is all this na..I feel for the family of the berived..no parent deserve to go tru this pain..RIP is painful to type for this inocent girl..imagine the pains she passed tru.telling from the pics the murder was very gruesome I feel like crying..that's y anytime a travel to ogun or Osun I always put both hand on top of my head while walking and I walk very fast.stipid people shouting tinubu up and down with no sense..nonsense

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by zumbigbo(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Nigerians have a foul, septic heart.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Pakute: 12:09am On Apr 28, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
Let's stop this idiotic narrative of 'people are wicked', 'humans are bad',
FACE THE FACTS

Men are wicked, men are bad, evil and violent.

Because 90% of crimes like this are committed by them. If a woman was the one who committed a crime nobody will talk about how humanity is wicked or nonsense like that. Women alone will get insulted.
If the other 10% are committed by women, can they be said to be any better based on lower ratio?
How sure are you that at least a woman was not an accomplice to this crime?
Humanity above gender, use your brain.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tonididdy(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Revolution2022:
You don try am wey E no work before?
You wey try am, you rich pass dangote? undecided
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by zumbigbo(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=Wisedove post=112333500]It might not even be a case of runs gone wrong, but the rate at wish ladies and women stop random cars on highways for lift is just too alarming.

Hope you type this faecal matter when your sister is dismembered.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tonididdy(m): 12:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Truvelisback:
The severe hardship Buharia has brought on has increased the rate of crimes and wickedness. During GEJ, it wasn't as terrible as this.
Same point I always make in all ritual topics.
It has never being this bad, never!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by blackgold2018(m): 12:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Fashionista01:
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Your killer/killers will not go Scott free in this world and the world beyond. Your parents/ guidance spent alot to train you and your killer/ killers cut your life short because of blood money. As Almighty God lives their own life will be cut short. As your parent and siblings are shading tears because of what your killer/killers did to you tears and agony will not depart from their door post.
Amen

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Johnfrank445rt: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Vghg

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by LOVEGINO(m): 12:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....
eyaaaa! During d era of 2go, Nigeria is still better oo.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by okuta007: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What a cruel world we live in cry sad

Nigeria, not world
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by infogeneral: 12:18am On Apr 28, 2022
It's so sad that we have many wicked souls and gullible minds in this part of the world who still believe in a cruel hoax called 'money rituals'. Spirit doesn't print money, spirit doesn't produce money. It's all lies and deceit. Please stop wasting lives of your fellow human beings.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by tonididdy(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Ladies should arm themselves oh shocked

Esp those in the hot zones
-pepper spray
-table knife
-taser
..... Do the needful oh!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nyascobar1414: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!

na so ah follow see am...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House