Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131373 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Starzo: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Naturally I don't like to engage people in this forum but this your statement is becoming to rampart among men here on NL

So because some ladies are rolling with " Dem Big boys" automatically grant them death or what?

This is the almost the same attitude to rape... Why not condemn the crime and the criminally?... What's the need of justifying what even you know it's evil?

If you like,don't avoid all those useless Boyz you see driving big cars without any viable source of income . Continue running after them cuz of latest iPhone and bone straight hair even after reading such terrible news on a daily basis. I pray you don't become a victim of their wickedness. But in all,use your head.

If you see bad thing, avoid am, give am 50 yards.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Heavensent01(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

if she follow her yahoo bf who must have used her to your place and die there then u go no WhatsApp

better you suspend meeting for now or meet in public place

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ejelah:
Man's inhumanity to man, they saw that she was a youth corper and they decided to kidnap her and use her for rituals.
What happened to the Baby
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by ChiefSweetus: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!
You are a waste to your umunna. Please believe me.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
zubimete:
No no no what is happening? Abj? May your killers know no peace.
Abj is supposed to be the safest State in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
ERORR404:
Oh Stephanie.. gone just like that.. csskd 07 set mourns!

You knew her personally?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gainman:
sit down there and be saying there is no money ritual. Those people doing it when they hear what u say they will laugh. No money ritual and they keep doing it. And for your information. All human ritual are not only purposely to make direct money.those looking for spiritual power, political power or business success. What do u think they use. And stop saying people who do it do not have money like richest man. God should just wipe these evil people. That is d solution.
Do you mean it's real
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by zeyt: 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
The guy who assisted her to get posted to Abuja should be investigated. For NYSC won't post you to Abuja for nothing.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by EdwardRandy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
but we all know it all comes with serious conditions..
Of course it does.. Let me give you a live scenario of how it works amongst many.

I have once asked a native doctor who knows about it how it works, do you know what he told me? He said; my son, I will not advice you to do it because the sound of a bitter kola in the mouth is not a testament of how it tastes.

He said that as a young man in his late 20s, if I do money rituals this is what will happen to me.. He said I will be stupidly richer than I am at the moment but the repercussion (amongst many, repercussions depend on the deity involved) is that the spirits will travel to the future and push closer all the monies/wealth I was naturally destined by God to enjoy till old age, and bring them to me now that I'm young.

And that I should be aware the money been drawn to me from the future will also reduce the number of years I would live on earth because I have chosen to enjoy everything now and therefore there's nothing else to hope on about the future.

Just the way our cars use fuel/gas to function, the human blood remains the functioning mechanism on which the deities would feed on to advance this cause on my behalf because even the money I seek is been controlled by other higher powers in the realm.

I thought about this, also thought of the future, and the pain I would cause my family and loved ones and realized it's not worth it. I concluded there's no reason why I should be desperate in life to make money. I currently work with a startup tech multinational firm with a lot of potentials for career growth, and if God has naturally blessed me to excel in life I see no reason why I should not be patient and wait for my time.

Most people who do rituals are desperate people who cannot withstand peer pressure. I hope I made sense?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!

Mods should start running a mental check before allowing lunatics like you on this forum. Can’t believe you just spilled this out from your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
I find it difficult typing out words however we can't all pretend that all is well in Nigeria and again, the family structure which is the base for any society is at her lowest ebb and if not, tell me why would folks littered all over the internet be making such crude jokes about a talent gone to waste, a dream terminated and a soul left to ruin...

So much left to rot because humanity is totally wretched, there's no point typing out more but the may killers know no peace both in this life and the other one and may such unfortunate incident visit each and every family member of those trying to sympathize with killers.

Sleep on, woman until we all kiss the sky..

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by dominique(f): 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....

So she should risk her life to come and visit because your own life is more precious than hers?

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Westtimeline: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Afonja skull miners undecided
Seun,Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dorwadora(f): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Starzo:

If you like,don't avoid all those useless Boyz you see driving big cars without any viable source of income . Continue running after them cuz of latest iPhone and bone straight hair even after reading such terrible news on a daily basis. I pray you don't become a victim of their wickedness. But in all,use your head.

If you see bad thing, avoid am, give am 50 yards.

A word is enough for the wise.
I'm an Android phone user and iphone anti fan.... I don't use bone straight, never seen one before.... And I don't accept lift... Thanks for your advice

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Yankee101: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's election time.

Don't take funny lifts. No eating with unknown folks

Be alert! The devil and his folks seek for who to devour, don't be the victim. Scream. Shout. Kick. Bite. Nails!. Get paper spray etc

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by jimcaddy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
We are very wicked in this country. Worse than the Devil. Infact some Nigerians needs to be the one to replace the devil in Hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
What else can be more zooish that this?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Westtimeline: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You are sick upstairs with all sincerity.
You and everyone that liked your post.
If it had been your sister or mum that this happened to you would be mourning by now and not be displaying stupidity for likes and shares that won't get you anywhere.

It would have been better if it has happened to his sister. What is her usefulness before.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by CHoccolaTE: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Naturally I don't like to engage people in this forum but this your statement is becoming to rampart among men here on NL

So because some ladies are rolling with " Dem Big boys" automatically grant them death or what?

This is the almost the same attitude to rape... Why not condemn the crime and the criminal?... What's the need of justifying what even you know it's evil?

The person you are talking to is most likely a ritual killer and rapist himself, criminal men abound on Nairaland, that's why the site is a cesspit.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by JimohMomoh: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

Her surname sound like the surname of the vulture griller

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by royalmu: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tracka:
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by armyofone(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

Saddest thing is that her killers extracted body part will not make them rich. They will still be poor and add to mental problems.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by CHoccolaTE: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Let's stop this idiotic narrative of 'people are wicked', 'humans are bad',
FACE THE FACTS

Men are wicked, men are bad, evil and violent.

Because 90% of crimes like this are committed by them. If a woman was the one who committed a crime nobody will talk about how humanity is wicked or nonsense like that. Women alone will get insulted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.