Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131379 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Bruno531(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
A lady I met on Facebook asked me to come visit but with all news online lately, I told her to come visit me if she want to see me....
Why are you always looking for trouble? Dem suppose use ur head too
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Topmaike007(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
NoQualmz:

Abeg let’s hear word.

We know u will finally visit her.

For this raining season?!
didirin[left][/left]
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
OriOko88:

Getaat.. So incoherent. undecided

JUST MAKE SURE, U DONT WASTE ANYBODY LIFE, BECAUSE CLEARLY, U ARE VERY SICK UPSTAIRS.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE RITUAL MONEY, I REPEAT.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Temptee101(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Don't even risk such bro. Make person nor come die for ur house

Or make you no die for person house.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by IbileIfe: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tracka:
Humanity is gone, we're in a mess
NIgeria.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by SeeItSayIt: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
In the heart of FCT o. Buhari, you're working with your dumb minister of FCT
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by adecz: 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
☠️☠️☠️

Social media is a very easy hunting
ground for killers.

Just post pictures of yourself and
some nice looking cars and babes will
be sending you friend requests up
and down.

Be selecting them one by one and
invite them down, take them out and
they are yours for whatever you wish
to do.

A sad sign of the time .. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dorwadora(f): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
topboss1:

ALL NIGERIA NEED IS TO BAN ALL FORMS OF ORGAN SALE OR TRANSPLANT.

THE WORLD IS OVER POPULATED, IF YOUR ORGAN NO WORK, SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER AND MEET YOUR MAKER.

THIS WILL SOLVE ALOT OF HENIOUS CRIMES TAKING PLACE, OF WHICH EVEN THE GOVERNMENT ARE INVOLVED.
I don't know if I'm wrong but the sale of human organ is illegal in Nigeria...
But people are still doing it.... There's one moniker that was advertising his agency here on NL saying they buy kidney for 10 million.... Alot of people were already dropping their numbers....

It was a show of shame
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Funflipper: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
topboss1:
[s][/s]

BLOOD MONEY IS REAL, YES!

IF U HURT ANYBODY AND CAUSE DEATH TRYING TO MAKING MONEY.

HOWEVER, RITUAL MONEY IS NONEXISTENT.

THAT IS WHY, HER ORGANS WERE REMOVED TO BE SOLD IN US/UK.

Human organ sold in the US? Try China next time.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by OriOko88(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
topboss1:

JUST MAKE SURE, U DONT WASTE ANYBODY LIFE, BECAUSE CLEARLY, U ARE VERY SICK UPSTAIRS.

Go about town and be saying such OK. Mk boys use u run levels
And for d insults..its the elders who are above 40 in your family that re very sick upstairs. Tell them I said so. Oponu

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by IGBOSON1: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
gambojimeta:
Nigerians eh. Very wicked people. With all the multitudes of churches and mosques, evil abounds.

Nigeria is probably the most ‘religious’ country in the world, yet evil abounds within her much more than those countries they will point finger at and accuse of being Godless!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by PoliteActivist: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why are humans this wicked?

During Easter before I was able to kill the chicken it took me time because I was having pity on the poor creature........

And you still ended up killing it, and probably quite enjoyed the meat without remorse.
People are hypocritically heartless
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by riczy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
This ritual killing will never stop, mark it, it will never stop till a clamp down on all witch doctors. Yes they shud b treated like Terrorist! Rip beautiful lady
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Funflipper:

MAYBE CHINA IS THE BIG PROBLEM, BUT UK IS SURE INVOLVD.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dorwadora(f): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Funflipper:

Yeah

China is the biggest customer
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by emmnprince(m): 11:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Zolyjagorr:
I sure say this girl no Sabi talk to person... I'm sure she would be very insultive to men or unknown strangers when she was alive... See her end now!!

You just displayed your stupidity and senselessness!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dorwadora(f): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
topboss1:

MAYBE CHINA IS THE BIG PROBLEM, BUT UK IS SURE INVOLVD.
Not sure of UK participation but almost a quarter of Europe is guilty of this crime.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
OriOko88:

Go about town and be saying such OK. I wish u goodluck!!

I WILL COME TO YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD AND SAY IT TO YOUR FACE, IF U LIKE.

WHERE IS YOUR SKULL MINING STATE OF ORIGIN?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Feggie3: 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
KingMack:
As elections dey come Naso different harvesting of human parts will be occurring When we were young Naso our mama dey draw our ears...it's so sad that the people we HV in power are same bunch of recycled politicians APC to PDP or to any partysad did you think they did away with their shirine! No way!!! Now is the time to service it with enough blood angry

Now any ritual killings would be pointed to Yahoo Bois
Wretched yahoo boy don drop quote grin
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nostring:
drink a cup of water and go to sleep, you will be ok by morning... It's obvious that ur sickness don show again
it is the yoruba nation and peeing tinubu ur god sorry dog that is sick..give south south our country...give biafra thier country give yoruba slaves and north thier country and watch

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Starzo: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ejelah:

The level of widespread poverty and desperation increased massively under this Buhari administration. Many of this things we are seeing is as a result of that desperation. This government is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria, I have never seen so many people complaining about how bad things have become as I am seeing under this Buhari administration. Even people I thought were doing well are crying under this useless government.

So buhari is to be blamed for such acts of wickedness. Try to hold yourselves accountable for your own actions.

No amount of hardship can make a decent human being become this wicked as to murdering another human in Cold blood. Anybody that can go to such length is naturally a wicked soul.

Nor be buhari cause this one. Na wicked human beings with no conscience dey do wetin dey their deep evil hearts.

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by rollywise(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's getting worst in this country. Please I'll beg girls and ladies, please and please don't ever try to act smart or outsmart. I'm not saying she did any of these but despite what's going on in a daily, I still see many girls acting like all is well with this country. Don't take lifts, don't pay visits to those you don't know very well and well known by your family members, at least one. Don't even say I just want to chop his money and nothing more. Hustle yourself and try as much as possible to be on your lane and one day good fortune will smile on you. May her soul rest in perfect peace

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nostring: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
osazsky:
it is the yoruba nation and peeing tinubu ur god sorry dog that is sick..give south south our country...give biafra thier country give yoruba slaves and north thier country and watch
u no make sense... lipsrsealed get some sleep

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't know if I'm wrong but the sale of human organ is illegal in Nigeria...
But people are still doing it.... There's one moniker that was advertising his agency here on NL saying they buy kidney for 10 million.... Alot of people were already dropping their numbers....

It was a show of shame

THAT IS BECAUSE THE POLICE AND MILITARY ARE INVOLVED.

THIS WAS THE PRIMARY REASON BRITAIN CREATED SARS.

THEY KILL AND HARVEST ORGANS.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by OriOko88(m): 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
topboss1:

Na overdose of mkpurunmiri dey worry ur brain. So I'll pass
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
OriOko88:

Go about town and be saying such OK. Mk boys use u run levels
And for d insults..its the elders who are above 40 in your family that re very sick upstairs. Tell them I said so. Oponu

THIS ONE RIGHT HERE, IS EITHER A RITUAL KILLER OR ONE WAITING TO HAPPEN.

OriOko88:

Na overdose of mkpurunmiri dey worry ur brain. So I'll pass

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND, HOW ANY RIGHT THINKING HUMAN, WILL THINK MONEY CAN BE GENERATED FROM THE DEATH OF ANOTHER HUMAN, INVISIBLY.

NO BE CRAZE DEY WORRY U NI?

ARE U NOT MAD?

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Funflipper: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
All these multi millionaires (with no known profitable business) we celebrate everyday are the ones responsible for all these ritual killings.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is happening in our nation’s capital! Had it been in some remote village in Ogun state as usual I would have said okay... but in ABUJA?!! Nah Nigeria is a lost cause.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by bmdmix11: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Were dey giving her drip??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House