Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,192 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend (4644 Views)

Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are the protege of ur mama during her reign as the global harlot pig.

I WAS SO HAPPY BUT JEALOUS WHEN I SIGHT UR MOM, AS A PARTICIPANT.... AND THE CROWD TURNED THEIR BACKS ON ME AND MY MOM TO VOTE FOR UR HAGISH MOM WITH THE POLL INCREASING..

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

grin

GOOD MORNING.

Good morning sister hope your night was great... Hope this kid called Victor ain't stressing you out...

You know as a slave that he is, he just wanna mingle with royalties..

Ps iam loving your memes cheesy
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Why no say this in my mention? The fear of Victor USA is the begining of wisdom.Idiot! You and jeon don enter one chance in my hand.I bin dey ignore u, but u two are flagging your muscle.

WE ALREADY THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT. YOU CAN STOP TRYING TO PROVE IT.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

WE WOULD SURELY TAKE THE LEAD IF YOU INCLUDE GODIYA AND URSELF.. BECAUSE YOU ARE DECENT OF HUMAN/ANIMAL BREED.
Leading in oloshoism has been ur job for the 21 years of ur life.Who is godiya? your mama? Chai!
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Good morning sister hope your night was great... Hope this kid called Victor ain't stressing you out...

You know as a slave that he is, he just wanna mingle with royalties..

Ps iam loving your memes cheesy

wink

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Four weed taking guys need a pig to fuck_ You and candid.lady are the pigs I know here, so u are invited.

So you mean to tell me that you redpills could fvck anything.. Even pigs!!! undecided
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Leading in oloshoism has been ur job for the 21 years of ur life.Who is godiya? your mama? Chai!

YES... GODIYA UR COUSIN SISTER PUTTED ME INTO THE BUSINESS..

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

I WAS SO HAPPY BUT JEALOUS WHEN I SIGHT UR MOM, AS A PARTICIPANT.... AND THE CROWD TURNED THEIR BACKS ON ME AND MY MOM TO VOTE FOR Candidlady HAGISH MOM WITH THE POLL INCREASING..

Eyaa...I pity u in life.Meaning u are a failure in anything good.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Eyaa...I pity u in life.Meaning u are a failure in anything good.

BECAUSE EVEN OUR GREATEST BABYLON CAN'T COMPETE WITH UR MOM. so I rather keep calm and be a failure.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

YOU ALREADY THINK I'M AN IDIOT. I CAN STOP TRYING TO PROVE IT.
What do i expect from a pathological idiot? Idiocy is ur father's surname.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

wink

Victor is from what region? Don't wanna waste my time with someone from the brown side
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
What do i expect from a pathological idiot? Idiocy is ur father's surname.

ANY SIMILARITY BETWEEN YOU AND A HUMAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

So you mean to tell me that you redpills could fvck anything.. Even pigs!!! undecided
You are the one that fuck_ all u see.ur mama mentored u on how to fuck_ anything real good.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Victor is from what region? Don't wanna waste my time with someone from the brown side
IS LIKE HE IS FROM HAUSA ZONE.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

YES... GODIYA UR COUSIN SISTER PUTTED ME INTO THE BUSINESS..
I no send u o.My cousin sis doesnt give a flying fuck_ about you and candidlady.She cant stoop so low to know who u are.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 9:07am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are the one that fuck_ all u see.ur mama mentored u on how to fuck_ anything real good.

Four cardinal points please choose one.. Iwanna confirm something

North
East
South
West

°°°arranged according to their level of superiority°°°
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

BECAUSE EVEN OUR GREATEST BABYLON CAN'T COMPETE WITH UR MOM. so I rather keep calm and be a failure.
So u even agreed to the fact that u are a first-class wh0re? Thats good!
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

IS LIKE HE IS FROM HAUSA ZONE.

God forbid northerners are not this dumb and ugly cheesy
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

ANY SIMILARITY BETWEEN YOU AND A HUMAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.
That is because coindence itself will not make a mistake of creating similarity between u and human being.post ur pics so i know am not chatting with a worse than pig look alike.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Four cardinal points please choose one.. Iwanna confirm something

North
East
South
West

°°°arranged according to their level of superiority°°°
Confirm na your mama ashawo hotel name.Choose na her trademark.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Paulianfa(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2022
If no be to cure my congee I for no near woman
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Chuckles.You are describing ur papa.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by liftedud(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
@victor kindly coordinate yourself and stop this useless vawulence this morning.

See as you drag your mama enter rubbish, I wonder the kind person wey u be

No be by vawulence person take dey accept toasting, if these two ladies no gree for ur package, leave dem na, haba, no be by force.

See as u dey run mouth like wet in person no know with ladies.

Abeg leave them no be you get NL.
You just dey show ur SIMP nature
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2022
liftedud you are trying so hard to get on my nerves. Be warned coz I won't warn you again!

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

don't mind the dummy.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by HENRY648: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] grin isnt dat enough yet!!?
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by liftedud(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
liftedud you are trying so hard to get on my nerves. Be warned coz I won't warn you again!

Taa gbafuoo gi dere

Person dey tell you wetin good for you, you dey para, abeg park one side

I guess na hunger and konji dey worry you abi
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Supreme01:
These same thing happened in Bible days, and only the woman was condaim to death, thank God for the MESSIAH.
The same women you're condaiming on NL, the same you'll stark naked and kneeldown to begg for just one mouth.
The OP was too quick to condaim the woman alone and left his saint gender.
It's clare indication of immaturity.

This new guy I was talking to around December happened to be close friends or should I say best friends with my cousins , two of my male cousins and you know after a while I was hearing whispers whenever I was with the guy
Apparently he was a brolosho and he bleeped 70% of young girls in town and now it was my turn grin ( yay undecided)
My cousins were doing the exact same thing to other girls too and when they see him with girls they will keep quiet and mind their business

That's how my cousin reached out to me to stop talking to him , that they don't want to hear or see me get hurt ( me? Hurt ? Lol wink ) I didn't like him yet , I was still checking him but the man thought I'd fallen , my cousin who was his friend ended up exposing him , he had a girl that he loved , I don't know if she loves him back or if she no dey give am face , but I'll just assume she's not giving him face so that's why he decided to make himself a gigolo ( under the pretence of using girls ) imagine telling the girl you say you liked that you sleep by 10pm and that's why you don't pick calls when I literally saw you with a chick around 9:50pm from a distance

I was upset with my cousin and I haven't spoken to him in months , why would you keep quiet because the others are not your relatives ? And why would you have such a friend ? Its always funny untill they catch someone you care about and then they'll be like "women are cheap , use all of them "

Last night I reached another dead end when this man I had respect for opened his dirty filthy mouth to say that he wants to have sex with me , I just drop call and busy incoming calls , noone is talking about that , so many men do that and get away with it , they are so cheap when it comes to sex , I can prove it , it will always be the woman's fault , my dad knows why he provides the basic necessities for me so that I don't use the excuse of hunger to end up with useless men , they'll send like 2k and you'll be thinking it's love , because you were born poor
If you had food on your table and clothes to wear and a good education , you'd realize how unfortunate some men can be , they literally go hunting for broke and hungry girls to use them , they're in every girls dm
But noone is talking about that, noone is talking about how easy it would be to lure men and kill them if we really wanted to , we'd just use sex , if we want to poison you , we can still lure you from sex , some will be embarrassing their poor girlfriends , if I had a nickel for every male ashawo ( especially the ones in relationships that I'm aware of) in my dm , I for don buy island grin ,so disappointing undecided
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
How am I sure that you are not the amariya? Benwallt, jeon is crying already.She regret facing me.
I can see it already
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 11:34am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
I tell you like jeon was busy with a dog last nite.
Hahahahahah. Small small o
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

don't mind the dummy.
You and Candidlady are the dummy.Useless piece of rags.Your existence is a curse to mother earth.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Something happened in my distant neighbourhood today.There was some kinds of fight and people just trooping that direction.Guess what? A guy discovered his friend was his mother's boyfriend.

He stabbed the guy and seriously wounded him.We learned that the woman's husband is a police officer serving in Imo state.The mother's alledged boyfriend is in the hospital while the other guy is under police custody.
So, the mother's side-Bob happened to be his friend? undecided

In a country where men are hailed for having side-Chicks, why again is a woman having side-Bobs of her own a bad thing? undecided

Or is your beef the fact that the side-Bob happens to be a friend of her son, something that is also not unheard of. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Chaaaaaaaai! This Is Serious Ooooooo! I Don Dyeeee / Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.