Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,490 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend (4651 Views)

Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benwallt:
Hahahahahah. Small small o
Omo I dealt with those witches jeon and candidlady sute them cum run back to their mama.Candidlady is weak, na Jeon wey wan prove stubborn I want to humble.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, the mother's side-Bob happened to be his friend? undecided

In a country where men are hailed for having side-Chicks, why again is a woman having side-Bobs of her own a bad thing? undecided

Or is your beef the fact that the side-Bob happens to be a friend of her son, something that is also not unheard of. undecided
It is moral for a man to marry two wives and normal for them to have side cheecks.But it's immoral for women to have side boos.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
It is moral for a man to marry two wives and normal for them to have side cheecks.But it's immoral for women to have side boos.
By whose standards are these "morals" defined? undecided
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Emmanuel909090: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
The son did well.

Shameless woman, and her husband is still alive.

Spits
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Benwallt(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Omo I dealt with those witches jeon and candidlady sute them cum run back to their mama.Candidlady is weak, na Jeon wey wan prove stubborn I want to humble.
Don't let them press you for night o.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Benwallt:
Don't let them press you for night o.
You mean those two ugly things? I swear their mama never born them well.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Dollarremix(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Op abeg choose the one way like. Barnawa or Zaria?
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
By whose standards are these "morals" defined? undecided
Are there set standards that determines morality?
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Are there set standards that determines morality?
You are the one playing the "morality card" here so you tell me. undecided
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are the one playing the "morality card" here so you tell me. undecided
Here is the ground I base my argument: in Nigeria and most parts of the world, men can marry morethan one woman at a time but a woman can't marry morethan one man at a time, hence my morality logic.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Here is the ground I base my argument: in Nigeria and most parts of the world, men can marry morethan one woman at a time but a woman can't marry morethan one man at a time, hence my morality logic.
A marry can't marry more than one man at a time why? undecided

I mean legally she is allowed to, so how do you come up with this formulae a woman can't? undecided

Also, there is,there in Nigeria, a tribe where polyandry is not considered uncommon, so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A marry can't marry more than one man at a time why? undecided

I mean legally she is allowed to, so how do you come up with this formulae a woman can't? undecided
Lies.Women can't marry morethan a man at a time.Anyway, that was why I said 'morally' not 'legally', or are they thesame?
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Lies.Women can't marry morethan a man at a time.Anyway, that was why I said 'morally' not 'legally', or are they thesame?
undecided

Again....A woman can't marry more than one man at a time why? undecided

I mean legally she is allowed to, so how do you come up with this formulae a woman can't? The very same twists and turns of the laws that allow polygyny also allow for polyandry - I should put it this way instead undecided

Also, there is,there in Nigeria, a tribe where polyandry is not considered uncommon, so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
undecided

Again....A woman can't marry more than one man at a time why? undecided

I mean legally she is allowed to, so how do you come up with this formulae a woman can't? The very same twists and turns of the laws that allow polygyny also allow for polyandry - I should put it this way instead undecided

Which one is twist and turns of the law? Which legal document allows for women to marry morethan two men in Nigeria?
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Kobojunkie: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Which one is twist and turns of the law? Which legal document allows for women to marry morethan two men in Nigeria?
Well, from the much I gather, some Nigerians are able to marry the one wife via the court way while the rest are traditionally hitched, the law being blind to what takes place traditionally. undecided

Women who practice polyandry pretty much use the same legal twist to get around to marrying several husbands in the same country since na there all of una dey. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Fcmb2022(f): 8:00pm On May 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Exactly.Women are all whores.
Including ur beautiful beauty....
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:05pm On May 22, 2022
Fcmb2022:
Including ur beautiful beauty....
NO! My dear.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Fcmb2022(f): 8:09pm On May 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
NO! My dear.
Hmmmmmn so now u exclude her? I thought u said all women are whores..??!
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Hmmmmmn
so now u exclude her? I thought u said all women are whores..??!
I exclude her and u.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Truvelisback(m): 8:13pm On May 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Something happened in my distant neighbourhood today.There was some kinds of fight and people just trooping that direction.Guess what? A guy discovered his friend was his mother's boyfriend.

He stabbed the guy and seriously wounded him.We learned that the woman's husband is a police officer serving in Imo state.The mother's alledged boyfriend is in the hospital while the other guy is under police custody.

Thats why I say women are all useless regardless of their origin but Jeon and Candidlady keep crying in my mention, maybe they are products of cheating(sex outside marriage).

Benwallt I know Jeon and Candidlady will joyfully masturbate over this.
Not all women.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Fcmb2022(f): 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
I exclude her and u.
Stop all these critics u are doing stop crtising the ladies.
its not good
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2022
Fcmb2022:
Stop all these critics u are doing stop crtising the ladies.
its not good
gringringrin
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Emma2Seconds: 8:44pm On May 22, 2022
Upload the pictures of the incident or else you stop disturbing our peace �️�️�️.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Supreme01: 8:53am On May 27, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

This new guy I was talking to around December happened to be close friends or should I say best friends with my cousins , two of my male cousins and you know after a while I was hearing whispers whenever I was with the guy
Apparently he was a brolosho and he bleeped 70% of young girls in town and now it was my turn grin ( yay undecided)

My cousins were doing the exact same thing to other girls too and when they see him with girls they will keep quiet and mind their business

That's how my cousin reached out to me to stop talking to him , that they don't want to hear or see me get hurt ( me? Hurt ? Lol wink ) I didn't like him yet , I was still checking him but the man thought I'd fallen , my cousin who was his friend ended up exposing him , he had a girl that he loved , I don't know if she loves him back or if she no dey give am face , but I'll just assume she's not giving him face so that's why he decided to make himself a gigolo ( under the pretence of using girls ) imagine telling the girl you say you liked that you sleep by 10pm and that's why you don't pick calls when I literally saw you with a chick around 9:50pm from a distance

I was upset with my cousin and I haven't spoken to him in months , why would you keep quiet because the others are not your relatives ? And why would you have such a friend ? Its always funny untill they catch someone you care about and then they'll be like "women are cheap , use all of them "

Last night I reached another dead end when this man I had respect for opened his dirty filthy mouth to say that he wants to have sex with me , I just drop call and busy incoming calls , noone is talking about that , so many men do that and get away with it , they are so cheap when it comes to sex , I can prove it , it will always be the woman's fault , my dad knows why he provides the basic necessities for me so that I don't use the excuse of hunger to end up with useless men , they'll send like 2k and you'll be thinking it's love , because you were born poor
If you had food on your table and clothes to wear and a good education , you'd realize how unfortunate some men can be , they literally go hunting for broke and hungry girls to use them , they're in every girls dm
But noone is talking about that, noone is talking about how easy it would be to lure men and kill them if we really wanted to , we'd just use sex , if we want to poison you , we can still lure you from sex , some will be embarrassing their poor girlfriends , if I had a nickel for every male ashawo ( especially the ones in relationships that I'm aware of) in my dm , I for don buy island grin ,so disappointing undecided

My dear hold your integrity with high esteem boys are so irresponsible now a days. Though there are still responsible men that will accord the respect and value you deserve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Sexuality And Their Flags (LGBTQ community only)Q / Babes: What Do You Fall For In A Guy? / I Need A Wife From Usa Or Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.