Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend (4652 Views)

Joe Smith Discovers His Wife, Kisha Chavis, Is On Onlyfans / Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
I think u're best described as buhari cow.alamajari girl.

ask yourself whether you resemble human being.. with ur nose like grounding stone.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

thank God my mama cheat with human.. UNLIKE YOUR MOM THAT RAPED A GOAT, AS A RESULT SHE GOT PREGNANT AND PINNED IT DOWN ON A USELESS SIMP WITH NO CARDINAL POINTS.
Don't promote that useless piece of rag u call mum.She spread her dirty pussy for a swine to fuck_then she conceived and begot u.Check well, u have the DNA of pig.Your father is a pig, ask ur mum.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
How am I sure that you are not the amariya? Benwallt, jeon is crying already.She regret facing me.

almajiri..
en be like say you go do bara. This food is a testimony to that.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

ask yourself whether you resemble human being.. with ur nose like grounding stone.
That one is ur papa picture o.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Don't promote that useless piece of rag u call mum.She spread her dirty pussy for a swine to fuck_then she conceived and begot u.Check well, u have the DNA of pig.Your father is a pig, ask ur mum.

AS I SAY NAH UR MOM EVERYONE DY COPY..
SHE WAS THE FIRST IN HISTORY TO INVOLVE IN BEASTIALITY.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

AS I SAY NAH UR MOM EVERYONE DY COPY..
SHE WAS THE FIRST IN HISTORY TO INVOLVE IN BEASTIALITY.
And she mentored ur mama, now ur mama is the leader.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
That one is ur papa picture o.

see nose... WHITE'S SHOULD HAVE CAPTURED UR GENERATIONS EARLIER, SO THAT THE WORLD WILL BE LESS OF THIS APPEARANCE LIKE THAT OF ORANGUTAN WITH NONE EXISTING NOSE.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
And she mentored ur mama, now ur mama is the leader.

NO ONE CAN OVERTAKE UR MOM POSITIONS AS NO ONE CAN OVERTAKE QUEEN ELIZABETH.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

almajiri..
en be like say you go do bara. This food is a testimony to that.
The whole of ur generation none can cook as good as that.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
The whole of ur generation none can cook as good as that.
WHY SHOULD I AND MY GENERATION COOK A GOOD THAT WILL MAKE CHICKEN TO BE MAD AT WE...

PLS I DON'T WANT ANIMALS TO LAY CURSE ON ME.. BECAUSE THAT FOOD IS ONE OF THE FACTORS CAUSING ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

see nose... WHITE'S SHOULD HAVE CAPTURED UR GENERATIONS EARLIER, SO THAT THE WORLD WILL BE LESS OF THIS APPEARANCE LIKE THAT OF ORANGUTAN WITH NONE EXISTING NOSE.
Chuckles.Can't u see how handsome I look? With many fine cheeks beside me.Pesin wey look like gorilla dey yarn, na wa o.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:17am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Chuckles.Can't u see how handsome I look? With many fine cheeks beside me.Pesin wey look like gorilla dey yarn, na wa o.

YOU ARE SO HANDSOME.. THE REASON WHY I SAID WHITE SHOULD COME TAKE YOU TO THEIR LAND AND DISPLAY YOU @ ZOO TO INCREASE THEIR TOURIST INCOMES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

NO ONE CAN OVERTAKE UR MOM POSITIONS AS NO ONE CAN OVERTAKE QUEEN ELIZABETH.
Queen Elizabeth my ass.Abeg shift make I see chair sit down jare.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:22am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

WHY SHOULD I AND MY GENERATION COOK A GOOD THAT WILL MAKE CHICKEN TO BE MAD AT WE...

PLS I DON'T WANT ANIMALS TO LAY CURSE ON ME.. BECAUSE THAT FOOD IS ONE OF THE FACTORS CAUSING ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS.
If you can't cook as good as that, then you eat shit in your family.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Queen Elizabeth my ass.Abeg shift make I see chair sit down jare.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
If you can't cook as good as that, then you eat shit in your family.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

YOU ARE SO HANDSOME.. THE REASON WHY I SAID WHITE SHOULD COME TAKE YOU TO THEIR LAND AND DISPLAY YOU @ ZOO TO INCREASE THEIR TOURIST INCOMES.
Chuckles! Zoo na ur boyfriend left leg name.You are not worth going to a zoo coz even the animals will reject you, you too ugly.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

Talk naw? Useless bitch.Why insulting bitches by saying this sef? Candidlady ran 7miles away with her pants.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Talk naw? Useless bitch.Why insulting bitches by saying this sef? Candid.lady ran 7miles away with her pants.

Stay outta my mention please

Good morning
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:34am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

Swears the second picture looks like him... This girl you won't kill me cheesy

Victor the ape!!! Apes obey.. The broke slave victor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Talk naw? Useless bitch.Why insulting bitches by saying this sef? Candidlady ran 7miles away with her pants.

UR MOM IS A BITCHE.. AND THE GRAVE REJECTED HER BECAUSE SHE SO FULL OF CALAMITIES... AND ALSO HELL AND HEAVEN GATES WERE SHUT CLOSE.. INCLUDING THE SPIRITUAL REALM.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Stay outta my mention please
Good morning
My aim is to silence you here.I must end you!
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Candidlady: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
My aim is to silence you here.I must end you!

Okay agreed.. You have shut me up

1 Like

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Chuckles! Zoo na ur boyfriend left leg name.You are not worth going to a zoo coz even the animals will reject you, you too ugly.

ONE WHITE MAN JUST CALLED ME. HE SAID HE NEED AN AMAZING ANIMAL FOR DISPLAY.. TO INCREASE AND DEVELOP HIS TOURIST ZONE.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

grin
GOOD MORNING.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

MY MOM IS A BITCHE.. AND THE GRAVE REJECTED HER BECAUSE SHE SO FULL OF CALAMITIES... AND ALSO HELL AND HEAVEN GATES WERE SHUT CLOSE.. INCLUDING THE SPIRITUAL REALM.
E choke dis one.Like seriously? That's all u'v got to say? Hell rejected ur mum for a adultery? Good! Confess and be free.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
E choke dis one.Like seriously? That's all u'v got to say? Hell rejected ur mum for a adultery? Good! Confess and be free.

LIKE I SAID YOUR MOM WAS THE FIRST TO MAKE HISTORIES. THE REST JUST TOOK HER AS MENTOR INCLUDING THE GREAT BABYLON.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Okay agreed.. You have shut me up
That's good.So STFU in this forum.Don't ever bash any guy here again.If you feel like bashing, bash girls.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

ONE WHITE MAN JUST CALLED ME. HE SAID HE NEED AN AMAZING ANIMAL FOR DISPLAY.. TO INCREASE AND DEVELOP HIS TOURIST ZONE.
Four weed taking guys need a pig to fuck_ You and candidlady are the pigs I know here, so u are invited.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Jeon:

LIKE I SAID MY MOM WAS THE FIRST TO MAKE HISTORIES. THE REST JUST TOOK HER AS MENTOR INCLUDING THE GREAT BABYLON.
You are the protege of ur mama during her reign as the global harlot pig.
Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2022
VictorUSA:
Four weed taking guys need a pig to fuck_ You and candidlady are the pigs I know here, so u are invited.

WE WOULD SURELY TAKE THE LEAD IF YOU INCLUDE GODIYA AND URSELF.. BECAUSE YOU ARE DECENT OF HUMAN/ANIMAL BREED.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend by VictorUSA(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Why no say this in my mention? The fear of Victor USA is the begining of wisdom.Idiot! You and jeon don enter one chance in my hand.I bin dey ignore u, but u two are flagging your muscle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priest Caught P@nt Down In Compromising Position With Woman, Video Goes Viral (W / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / 6 Reasons Nice Guys Lose Out On The Hot Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.