Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

- Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53228 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by bashydemy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
Abi are the men died untimely death a cheater like us?
Re: by tpia5: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
Some of them have ended up dead after setting out to meet women.

However, if you feel it can never happen to you, then no need to develp goosebumps.
Re: by IfeLuvely: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
Like one of my ex good friend used to say, if Halle Berry, Cheryl Cole and Collen Rooney can be cheated on, the rest of the women of the world has no hope, Some men cheat some men don't, so if you are lucky enough to get a man that won't cheat on you GOOD!, if you are unlucky to get one that will cheat on you, when it happens cry me a river build a bridge and get over it! Its not the end of life! There are some men that you will believe that they will never cheat on their wife, but trust blud, these men are the worse, if some women wanna be naive, let them be, no one wether man or woman is immune to cheating i say no more!
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
tpia@:

This is how some men end up dead in strange places and nobody knows how or why they got there.

MAGUN', na im dey kill most,
Re: by ikooko(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
ronkebp:

MAGUN', na im dey kill most,

Yeepa!
Moogbe!

Magun don reach USA?
well, If you must know, anti-Magun exist.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
ikooko:

Yeepa!
Moogbe!

Magun don reach USA?
well, If you must know, anti-Magun exist.

cheesy

Bo ya lomoo, !!!! people don't play this days,,
Re: by bashydemy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
Well about the Magun part its only men that date married woman that will fall into that i never date married women i rather go for young girls so tell how am i gonna be a victim of magun though single and young girl abi na her papa/mama go put am for her body?
Re: by ronkebp(f): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

Well about the Magun part its only men that date married woman that will fall into that i never date married women i rather go for young girls so tell how am i gonna be a victim of magun though single and young girl abi na her papa/mama go put am for her body?

What if you are 'smashing' someone that has a jealous boyfriend/fiance, do you think he cannot ''magunnise' you? just to teach that babe a lesson.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
Ronke,

Magun means dont climb, There are at least 50 sex positions that dont involve the man mounting/climbing

If the woman is on top Magun cant catch
Re: by tpia5: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

so single young girls cant be used to lure s.tupid [or unwary/careless] men to their doom?

hey, at least you die happy, so that way, everybody wins.
Re: by ikooko(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

My brother, no try some jealous guys ooo, don't go near bororo girls, they are probably married from birth; and don't mess with Shuwa-arab girls, they don't rival and belief me they carry small knife everywhere.

Really, if a woman want to cheat, she is most likely to conceal her marital status, you cant be more careful.

I hope you'll pay me for the tips. wink
Re: by ronkebp(f): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^^^^DAYO, SERIOUSLY? maybe we should try one on you, then if it is all about climbing, then i would believe you.
Re: by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
Yawwwn. Another men cheating thread
Re: by logica(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
tpia@:

This is how some men end up dead in strange places and nobody knows how or why they got there.

This is an example that backs up my hypothesis that religion was either created by women, or was created for them and kids: fear-mongering. Where is religion without fear-mongers doing their thing? And of course fear-mongering is one of those tools women deploy to put their kids in check so it's inborn. Only problem is, most of the time they forget they are not addressing kids.
Re: by lolade4(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
Not all married men will cheat
Re: by tpia5: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
logica:

This is an example that backs up my hypothesis that religion was either created by women, or was created for them and kids: fear-mongering. Where is religion without fear-mongers doing their thing? And of course fear-mongering is one of those tools women deploy to put their kids in check so it's inbred. Only problem is, most of the time they forget they are not addressing kids.

did my post reference religion in any way?

i spoke of what i know.

if you have never heard of men being found dead in strange places and nobody knows how or why they got there, then good for you.

if you consider that fear mongering then feel free to continue whatever you're doing.

how is it my problem?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
i dont go near old ladies i go for ladies under 25 and i try to know them well before any intercourse btwn and beside i prefer my pay as you go call girls
Re: by tpia5: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^good for you.

like i said, not my problem.
Re: by bashydemy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
Abi jare make i arrange some girls for you?
Re: by tpia5: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^thanks for the offer.

there are some sex addicts on the thread who could use your services in that area.

i'll have to pass because my brand of religion forbids such.
Re: by logica(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
tpia@:

did my post reference religion in any way?
No. But it is the very same thing on which religion is based. I will be very surprised if you are not religious.

tpia@:

i spoke of what i know.
That is very much debatable (what you know, that is).

tpia@:

if you have never heard of men being found dead in strange places and nobody knows how or why they got there, then good for you.
Men are discovered dead from a million and one circumstances (including kidnapping for political reasons, to silence them because they know too much, money et cetera) but for your purposes you highlight just "cheating", which I am sure is the least likely circumstance.

tpia@:

if you consider that fear mongering then feel free to continue whatever you're doing.

how is it my problem?
You definitely don't know what I do, so it's definitely not your problem. Continue with what you do, but realize you are not speaking to kids.
Re: by Pennywise(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

Abi jare make i arrange some girls for you?
tpia is a (very troublesome) woman

tpia@:

^^good for you.

like i said, not my problem.

But you have made agbada and trouser out of it
Re: by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^DAYO, SERIOUSLY? maybe we should try one on you, then if it is all about climbing, then i would believe you.

Oya put magun on yourself and come here or do you want to meet me around Delaware when i come there.

I would so beat it up that the magun wella
Re: by tpia5: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2011
logica:

No. But it is the very same thing on which religion is based. I will be very surprised if you are not religious.

so abacha's death was religion based, to use a popular example.

the other unknown, regular men who died in strange places, are also religion based?

i've already told you i wasnt speaking from hearsay.

but nobody is holding your leg and preventing you from cheating.

it's a free world so do whatever you want to do. Doesnt mean you'll die in that manner, does it?
Re: by tpia5: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2011
That is very much debatable (what you know, that is).

ok.

Men are discovered dead from a million and one circumstances (including kidnapping for political reasons, to silence them because they know too much, money et cetera) but for your purposes you highlight just "cheating", which I am sure is the least likely circumstance.

isnt the thread about cheating?

You definitely don't know what I do, so it's definitely not your problem. Continue with what you do, but realize you are not speaking to kids.

look, nobody is preventing you from cheating.

all of you are grown and it's your decision.
Re: by logica(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
LMAO. Getting feisty over nothing.

I just pointed out that you are employing the same silly technique used by religion. Just a side-swipe, that's all. You don't care, right. I hear you.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2011
Pennywise:

tpia is a (very troublesome) woman

But you have made agbada and trouser out of it

Leave my babe alone, Na so I like am
Re: by tpia5: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
logica:

I just pointed out that you are employing the same silly technique used by religion.

oh, sorry for mentioning it then.

we should all keep quiet about what we personally know so as not to appear religious or upset the ones creeping.

please creep on.

the chances of it happening to yall is very low especially if you have no money, or anything someone else needs yet.
Re: by Pennywise(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Leave my babe alone, Na so I like am
Your babe ke. Well, she's been cheating on you, chasing me all over NL. I told her I am a married man. She wont listen
Re: by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
Pennywise:

Your babe ke. Well, she's been cheating on you, chasing me all over NL. I told her I am a married man. She wont listen

You are a liar, I dont believe you cos she has been with me throughout for the past 24hrs, See page 7-9 on this thread for evidence. (Hope you understand Yoruba)
Re: by kandiikane(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
Humans are naturally polygamous
The history of western civilization aside, humans are naturally polygamous. Polyandry (a marriage of one woman to many men) is very rare, but polygyny (the marriage of one man to many women) is widely practiced in human societies, even though Judeo-Christian traditions hold that monogamy is the only natural form of marriage. We know that humans have been polygynous throughout most of history because men are taller than women.
Among primate and nonprimate species, the degree of polygyny highly correlates with the degree to which males of a species are larger than females. The more polygynous the species, the greater the size disparity between the sexes. Typically, human males are 10 percent taller and 20 percent heavier than females. This suggests that, throughout history, humans have been mildly polygynous.

Relative to monogamy, polygyny creates greater fitness variance (the distance between the "winners" and the "losers" in the reproductive game) among males than among females because it allows a few males to monopolize all the females in the group. The greater fitness variance among males creates greater pressure for men to compete with each other for mates. Only big and tall males can win mating opportunities. Among pair-bonding species like humans, in which males and females stay together to raise their children, females also prefer to mate with big and tall males because they can provide better physical protection against predators and other males.

In societies where rich men are much richer than poor men, women (and their children) are better off sharing the few wealthy men; one-half, one-quarter, or even one-tenth of a wealthy man is still better than an entire poor man. As George Bernard Shaw puts it, "The maternal instinct leads a woman to prefer a tenth share in a first-rate man to the exclusive possession of a third-rate one." Despite the fact that humans are naturally polygynous, most industrial societies are monogamous because men tend to be more or less equal in their resources compared with their ancestors in medieval times. (Inequality tends to increase as society advances in complexity from hunter-gatherer to advanced agrarian societies. Industrialization tends to decrease the level of inequality.)

Most women benefit from polygyny, while most men benefit from monogamy
When there is resource inequality among men—the case in every human society—most women benefit from polygyny: women can share a wealthy man. Under monogamy, they are stuck with marrying a poorer man.

The only exceptions are extremely desirable women. Under monogamy, they can monopolize the wealthiest men; under polygyny, they must share the men with other, less desirable women. However, the situation is exactly opposite for men. Monogamy guarantees that every man can find a wife. True, less desirable men can marry only less desirable women, but that's much better than not marrying anyone at all.
Men in monogamous societies imagine they would be better off under polygyny. What they don't realize is that, for most men who are not extremely desirable, polygyny means no wife at all, or, if they are lucky, a wife who is much less desirable than one they could get under monogamy.

Most suicide bombers are Muslim
According to the Oxford University sociologist Diego Gambetta, editor of Making Sense of Suicide Missions, a comprehensive history of this troubling yet topical phenomenon, while suicide missions are not always religiously motivated, when religion is involved, it is always Muslim. Why is this? Why is Islam the only religion that motivates its followers to commit suicide missions
The surprising answer from the evolutionary psychological perspective is that Muslim suicide bombing may have nothing to do with Islam or the Koran (except for two lines in it). It may have nothing to do with the religion, politics, the culture, the race, the ethnicity, the language, or the region. As with everything else from this perspective, it may have a lot to do with sex, or, in this case, the absence of sex.
What distinguishes Islam from other major religions is that it tolerates polygyny. By allowing some men to monopolize all women and altogether excluding many men from reproductive opportunities, polygyny creates shortages of available women. If 50 percent of men have two wives each, then the other 50 percent don't get any wives at all.

So polygyny increases competitive pressure on men, especially young men of low status. It therefore increases the likelihood that young men resort to violent means to gain access to mates. By doing so, they have little to lose and much to gain compared with men who already have wives. Across all societies, polygyny makes men violent, increasing crimes such as murder and rape, even after controlling for such obvious factors as economic development, economic inequality, population density, the level of democracy, and political factors in the region.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200706/ten-politically-incorrect-truths-about-human-nature?page=2
Re: by Pennywise(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2011
dayokanu:

You are a liar, I dont believe you cos she has been with me throughout for the past 24hrs, See page 7-9 on this thread for evidence. (Hope you understand Yoruba)
OK its a lie b/c she was with you from pg 7/9. You both deserve each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / 'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.