Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike (14964 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Austin4Jesus(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2022
A Sellout/Traitor will always act thesame way..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Kog45(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2022
Ralph Uwazuruike don cash out
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Mavrick2012: 6:58am On May 01, 2022
igbos and politics....... 2 and 2000
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by zachanalysis: 6:59am On May 01, 2022
Ebubu:

I am proud to be from the SE at all times except when it’s time for politics.

Because it is always from one embarrassment to another. However when it comes to education and business acumen I’m proud of my race.

In politics we are worse off and at best kindergartens. We are perfectly clowns in politics.

I still don’t understand how we get to this level of politics though.

In the first republic we were a beacon to behold in politics as the party we dominated which was NCNC won the highest number of seats in the parliament when we practiced parliamentary system of government so we formed the government at the center in alliance with minority NPC out of pity.

In second republic through alliance once more we were able to clinch VP and remain formidable in politics.

Since the third republic which kicked off in 1999 we have been abysmal. My opinion is the political towers of the first and second republic failed to tutor and raise astute political men to take over from them when they retire or pass on.

Hence, the politicians we have been having since 1999 coming from the Igbo and representing the Igbo have thus been clowns and concert men who are at best, expats at foolery and money for pocket i sing for you crew.

There is a crying dearth of politicians who can rival the successes of former SE politicians, in present day Igbo land
sorry bro but you are far from being accurate on this. The first republic election had the NPC as the party with the majority seats in parliament. Closely followed by NCNC ,which from its shape and composition cannot be called an 'Eastern' party and then the Action Group came third. Although, the great Zik was the leader of the party but many members were drawn from non-Igbo speaking parts of Nigeria including the North. At best, we can say the NCNC was a national party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by MartinCorridon: 7:00am On May 01, 2022
Slurity:
Only God know what Igbo people did that God choose to punish them with confusion this long.

It really seems like a curse for all the crimes they commit up and down.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Gkemz: 7:02am On May 01, 2022
Birds of the same feathers... A joker identifying with a fellow joker because of the great zombie followers who are jokers too.
BTW, who still take this 'where belle face' charlatan serious.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Besk: 7:03am On May 01, 2022
Nokio1:
Gyb The money team, IBO man and coins...chai!Igbo kwenu make una enjoy minister of labour and health like that since una no crious

They are the most confused tribe in Nigeria. Always doing too know but can never put their house in order.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Linearray: 7:04am On May 01, 2022
onumadu:
Must everything be for sale in Nigeria?
Can Uwazuruike elect Yahaya Bello to local government chairman position in his state?
Which means that money must be involved.

*What money cannot make Igbo man/woman do does not exist*

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by ukahrawah: 7:08am On May 01, 2022
Confirmed SABO.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Linearray: 7:10am On May 01, 2022
Thorondor:
I hope he came With his vice �

Bello/Fanikayode?!
Haba oga that would be too disastrous to Nigeria and Nigerians. In fact, The likes of Togo, Benin, Congo, Sudan would be far better than Nigeria by the time they finish their tenure.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Johel(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, leader of Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) on Saturday, led some South East youths in a solidarity march in Owerri, Imo, in support of the 2023 presidential bid of Gov. Yahaya Bello of Kogi.

Uwazuruike who also said he does not believe in president of Igbo extraction, said the contest should be thrown open.

The MASSOB leader stated this when Bello, a presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress(APC), visited him in Owerri, Imo.

The youths, who started the procession from the MASSOB leader’s house in Owerri, marched through the streets, carrying different placards, with inscriptions such as “Power to the Youths, Support Yahaya Bello”, “Youths Can Also Lead”, and “Yahaya Bello for the Youths”, among others.

They made it clear that the only solution to Nigeria’s political quagmire was for power to go to the youths.

According to them, in this regard, Bello is the right fit for the position of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Bello picked the APC Expression of Interest and Nomination forms at the party’s national secretarial on Wednesday.

Uwazuruike, who advised Nigerians and party leaders to shun zoning, as it had no place in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigeria because he had the leadership qualities to lead Nigeria effectively.

He noted that power should go to the best in the race, adding that the Kogi governor remained the best for the job.

“All Nigerians should rally round the youthful governor. We are supporting Bello for this and no one else. That he has the capacity to solve the problem of insecurity and a host of others facing the nation is not in doubt.

“This is a crucial time in the history of the country. We must give youths a chance, especially one that has demonstrated uncommon capacity, in the person of Yahaya Bello,” he said.

Uwazuruike, who is also the founder of Biafran Independent Movement (BIM) said f Nigeria’s sovereignty must be upheld, the idea of Igbo president should be discarded.

He said,: “I don’t believe in the idea of zoning system or Igbo president because zoning means sectionalism.
“If we want to talk about Nigeria, we must throw the presidential contest open but if you throw it open, it must be for the youths not elders, because the elders have failed us.

Uwazuruike said his group would support Bello to become the next president of Nigerian because he is a youth with the leadership qualities to deliver the Nigeria project. “The youths must be given power, the elders has continued to be in power without great result.

He urged Nigerians to support Bello, describing zoning or Igbo presidency as a project aimed at promoting sectionalism.

Speaking, Bello expressed gratitude over the reception given to him by no fewer than Five thousand members of MASSOB/BIM who welcomed him in Imo.

Bello said he was prepared to deliver the Nigerian project if given opportunity to serve as the next president of the country.

“I’m prepared to lead this country, I shall address insecurity, heath system as well as educational system.

“Nigerians must be very careful and be ready to make the best decision in choosing their next president,” he said. (NAN)

https://newsdiaryonline.com/2023-ill-support-yahaya-bello-i-dont-believe-in-igbo-presidency-uwazuruike/

Igbos....they never support their own...they will leave Peter Obi and prefer fools

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by maestroferddi: 7:17am On May 01, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Segregational politics caused it, you can use the present happening were govs of Abia and Enugu are canvassing for wike when other SE politicians are there
Wike is not a factor in this election.

Governor of Enugu canvassing for Wike? Can you show proof or is it another crass remark?

The Igbos have a consensus candidate and his name is Peter Obi.

Stop allowing yourself to be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Rhozabeth(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2022
Tus country has never been this divided! One section says they are born to rule, another section is struggling to get to power while they said another section can never taste power! How on earrh did we get here !
For me, i dont care who is in power, as long as the person performs! But this present govt and crop of politicians are a no go area for me!
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by lascopes(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2022
Sold out
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by maestroferddi: 7:21am On May 01, 2022
Johel:

Igbos....they never support their own...they will leave Peter Obi and prefer fools
One wonders who is more foolish....you or the undesirable elements carrying placards.?

When did the action of less than thirty hired miscreants and never-do-wells represent the views of over 50 million Igbos?

Most of you guys are supposedly educated but yet it appears simple critical thinking/reasoning is way beyond you

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by TruthinAction: 7:23am On May 01, 2022
He reminds me of Judas Iscariot. They are everywhere.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by engrchykae(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2022
Nokio1:
Gyb The money team, IBO man and coins...chai!Igbo kwenu make una enjoy minister of labour and health like that since una no crious
as if there are no yorubas who don't believe in Tinubu 's ambition.
Evil Nigerians that will suffer for a long time,
Small time, they will be begging on this platform and dropping account number shamelessly begging nairalanders for money.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by engrchykae(m): 7:44am On May 01, 2022
hisgrace090:
From Andy uba as Anambra Gov to yahaya belo as president, mr uwazuruike why?
He is a federal boy na.
What do you expect of him?
Ralph and Asari were arrested at the same time, released at the same time.
Did you not realize that both Asari and Ralph abandoned their struggle?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by cosmos1440: 7:44am On May 01, 2022
Ebubu:

Because it is always from one embarrassment to another. However when it comes to education and business acumen I’m proud of my race.

In politics we are worse off and at best kindergartens. We are perfectly clowns in politics.

In the first republic we were a beacon to behold in politics as the party we dominated which was NCNC won the highest number of seats in the parliament when we practiced parliamentary system of government so we formed the government at the center in alliance with minority NPC out of pity.

In second republic through alliance once more we were able to clinch VP and remain formidable in politics.

Since the third republic which kicked off in 1999 we have been abysmal. My opinion is the political towers of the first and second republic failed to tutor and raise astute political men to take over from them when they retire or pass on.

Hence, the politicians we have been having since 1999 coming from the Igbo and representing the Igbo have thus been clowns and concert men who are at best, expats at foolery and money for pocket i sing for you crew.

There is a crying dearth of politicians who can rival the successes of former SE politicians, in present day Igbo land

Must you Igbos always lie ?
The NCNC did not win the minority seats, the NPC had the highest number.
Also, the NCNC did not join the NPC out of pity, but out of greed. Go and read your history books, even Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana was aghast when he heard of Azikiwe's NCNC forming a coalition with Ahmadu Bello's NPC.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by cosmos1440: 7:48am On May 01, 2022
engrchykae:
as if there are no yorubas who don't believe in Tinubu 's ambition.
Evil Nigerians that will suffer for a long time,
Small time, they will be begging on this platform and dropping account number shamelessly begging nairalanders for money.

But Igbos don't shamelessly beg Nigerians for money here on nairaland, abi ?.
Don't worry, I will save this your comment and tag you when your kinsmen start begging for money.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by engrchykae(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2022
onumadu:
Must everything be for sale in Nigeria?
Can Uwazuruike elect Yahaya Bello to local government chairman position in his state?
Which means that money must be involved.
when APC sold form for 100 million, what do you think they are doing

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by CyberWolf: 7:53am On May 01, 2022
Animal!!! But you dey shout marginalization angry
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Kingozymandias(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2022
Cc Helinues cc Malory

Both of you should take your love off this thread let us read something
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by engrchykae(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2022
cosmos1440:

But Igbos don't shamelessly beg Nigerians for money here on nairaland, abi ?.
Don't worry, I will save this your comment and tag you when your kinsmen start begging for money.
it is your youths that remi tinubu was complaining to be lazy some years back, how they come to bourdilon to beg for money.
They want their share of bullion van.
Silly shameless beggars.
After electing a calamity on Nigerians, they will go back to skullarship

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by shortIGBOman: 8:03am On May 01, 2022
Igbo People right now grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by kellyzaf(m): 8:05am On May 01, 2022
Ebubu:

Op if u truly understand the Nigeria politics as u claim,.i dont think u will be saying this about the igbos. Those igbo politicians knows and hv all it takes to play the game of politics well but the problem is 1999 CONSTITUTION, Go and study it well then u will understand why it looks like that.
Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by bigbros4real54: 8:24am On May 01, 2022
uwazuluike is the most foolish Igbo man in the history of Biafra a senseless Margot an idiotic idiot in the highest order yesterday Biafra today yahaya bello shame on him.

1 Share

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by warlordd(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2022
Malory:
This one is bitter because he is no longer in charge of the agitation
Which agitation is this one talking about? Onye nzuzu Kanu has messed up everything. Uwazurike we know.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2022
CSTRR:

When did uwazuruike become a main stream voice that should be reckoned with?

Or just because it suits your agenda?

The people that knows how to play the game, how have they benefited your life, you simpleton?

Is your standard of living higher than Benin republic?
Can you enter the road from kaduna to Abuja safe and sound?

Or you just want the bragging rights that someone from my ethnic group that I will never meet in my life became president.
That is your joy?

So you think an Igbo president will right the wrongs? Your foolishness is top notch! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by warlordd(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Traitor Uwazuruike is the most shameless and corrupt freedom fighter I have ever known

All he cares about are envelopes

Only God knows how much yahaya paid him to disgrace himself now grin grin

The guy has no dignity!

Like Fani kayode like Uwazuruike

Continue... Idiot
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo. Uwazurike is far better than Onye nzuzu Kanu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Malory: 8:42am On May 01, 2022
warlordd:

Which agitation is this one talking about? Onye nzuzu Kanu has messed up everything. Uwazurike we know.
Why calling me a stupid person?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’ll Support Yahaya Bello, I Don’t Believe In Igbo Presidency – Uwazuruike by Deadlytruth(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2022
zachanalysis:
sorry bro but you are far from being accurate on this. The first republic election had the NPC as the party with the majority seats in parliament. Closely followed by NCNC ,which from its shape and composition cannot be called an 'Eastern' party and then the Action Group came third. Although, the great Zik was the leader of the party but many members were drawn from non-Igbo speaking parts of Nigeria including the North. At best, we can say the NCNC was a national party.

You are confusing geographical spread with nationalistic outlook. Without prejudice to the fact that NCNC wasn't even actually of the nationwide geographical spread you ascribe to it as it had no prominent Northerner in it, nationalistic outlook of a party really has to do with the party's ideology as it relates to and aligns with the hopes and aspirations of the commonest citizens and that explains why Herbert Macaulay forever retains the title of "father of Nigerian nationalism' even though his party NNDP, through which activities he bagged the title, didn't geographically extended beyond the boundaries of Lagos Colony.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / Okowa Donates N6m To Family Of Slain DELSU Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.